It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians sue for right to burn gay teen novel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
I honestly wonder just how badly Christians would freak out if a
huge Bible-Q was held.

Not that I would ever do such a thing, as I really could careless about the Bible. And there are some good stories in there, I like it more than Aesop's Fables

Some people have faaaaar too much time on their hands though, I think that we can all agree on that.

Actually that's a GREAT idea!

Not just a Bible-Q, but a Koran-Q, Talmud-Q, and a ton of other religious texts... Also perhaps a few scientific manuscripts held dear as well, like Origin of Species...

The message would be, that we are free to believe whatever.... There is no God or Authority of any kind outside of yourself....

That's a great idea...

Those who have become atheists will have a chance to get rid of their baggage, and as long as creationists aren't offended, they can get in on the fun too!

And if I get shot... I'd be the first martyr for the cause of self-authoring

[edit on 14-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by D1Useek
It's OK to burn the flag, but not the Koran. It's OK to burn the Bible, but not a gay book. As some would say "it's just a book". Why do they have to get permission to burn it? That should be the question. How many times have we witnessed on TV or internet the burning of flags and effigies. All sorts of things. I say burn it. It's easier to apologize for something then to ask permission.

If you believe these folk should be able to burn whichever gay book they like, I presume it's ok to take your bible from you and burn it?

Sure, it's your book, just as the book these "christians" want to burn belongs to the library.

And your bible tells the story of three gay relationships and a whole heap of hate-crimes, whereas the book these folk want to burn only tells about one.

Personally, I believe any book ordering people to kill gays, witches and "disobedient children," and having vast influence because people believe it to be the word of god, should be banned, along with religions which believe they must follow its edicts.

It's Ok for them to go out and buy a bunch of the books and burn them because they are personal property. Yet it is NOT alright for them to take such a book from others or dictate what should or should not be read by others. If they don't like this book or any other, just don't read it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If this goes through, I'm petitioning to be able to burn the bible.

If this goes through, I will be right beside these "Christians" and burning their precious book right in front of them. Maybe even throw a couple onto their own pile to burn.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
If this goes through, I'm petitioning to be able to burn the bible.

If this goes through, I will be right beside these "Christians" and burning their precious book right in front of them. Maybe even throw a couple onto their own pile to burn.

Here are the four musketeers you want to get in touch with for directions:
Robert C. Braun of West Allis
Joseph Kogelmann of Milwaukee
Robert Brough of West Bend
Rev. Cleveland Eden of Milwaukee

or you could sign-up for updates through their 'fan club president':
Ginny Maziarka
West Bend Citizens for Safe Libraries
P.O. Box 380
Jackson, WI 53037
[email protected]
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Really amazing to see. Hopefully most of this silliness will be behind us in fifteen years.

Given the topic that was priceless, I nearly peed laughing

I'm considering becoming an xtian for a trial, getting involved in a church and all that (maybe get my own flock in time) get up and do the witnessing speaking in tongues and all that.

Then after a few months announce that, along with my trail period of being an extian, I'm going to have a go at being gay for a while. Needless to say should I fall in love I would do the right thing and have my wedding at the church I attend.

There's not many churches with an attendance of more than ten around here though. So perhaps my best bet would be to start my own, nice little earner and all that.

How does Pastor Moo sound ? Catchy ? Or a little too like something you'd find in the dairy section ?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Since when did we have to bring a lawsuit to burn a book in America?

They have every right to burn what ever book they damn well please.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
People point out how silly and backwards this suit is... and even note how counter productive and hypocritical the act of a book burn would be... but very few have touched base on the infantile mentality behind such convictions. The source of which few care notice or touch on. Isn't it fair to say that for some, religion arrests their emotional and mental development?

The only way i can make sense of these people's actions is to solely look at it from a simplistic emotional level. Their fragility... sense of vulnerability backed by a congregation of hypersensitives gives them permission and encouragement to lash out in this grandiose manner. This sophomoric attention getting approach is not governed by the head... it's all heart... rules of rational thinking don't apply, this is purely a visceral response... to a perceived threat to a delicate little utopian world... called West Bend.

"Isn't that special?" ~Dana Carvey as Church Lady

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm what does it mean to be Christian? Or Muslim? Or Islamic? Or Buddhist? Well it means u believe in something that doesn't exist!!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Is it fair to say Religion stunted their emotional and mental develpment? After all, the prisons are filled with people who lack such faith and who are emotionally and mentally stunted as well. Isn't it more likely this lack of maturity came about through a subpar environment during formative years? Just look at these forums...how many posts have you read which made you wonder about that person's mental capabilities? No, it is not "Religion" in and of itself which causes problems. The problem is that people use religion to further their own political ambitions. These people are using religion in order to foist their beliefs of what is right and what is wrong on others -- it is purely a publicity stunt to supply them with the desired fifteen minutes of fame (or infamy -- some people don't know the difference), perhaps money for their church, and what they perceive as political power in their small town. It's a bully tactic -- after all, who wants to go against GOD? This shows just how unchristian they really are.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
People point out how silly and backwards this suit is... and even note how counter productive and hypocritical the act of a book burn would be... but very few have touched base on the infantile mentality behind such convictions. The source of which few care notice or touch on. Isn't it fair to say that for some, religion arrests their emotional and mental development?

The only way i can make sense of these people's actions is to solely look at it from a simplistic emotional level. Their fragility... sense of vulnerability backed by a congregation of hypersensitives gives them permission and encouragement to lash out in this grandiose manner. This sophomoric attention getting approach is not governed by the head... it's all heart... rules of rational thinking don't apply, this is purely a visceral response... to a perceived threat to a delicate little utopian world... called West Bend.

One of the inherent dangers in the trio of Abraham’s religious sects is that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all are centered on a ‘closed’ book with a non-communicative deity.

The other pagan religions these sects supplanted often had evolutionary elements involved where a priestly class was empowered to constantly interpret ‘signs and portents’ as to what the deity wanted, or if the deity was pleased, or if the deity was angry and then could extol the laity to act accordingly.

In Judaism, Christianity and Islam you really don’t have that because the ‘books’ are ‘closed’ and considered more or less written in ‘stone’ even though said stones are not producible. It’s considered blasphemous to step outside of the ‘closed’ book, or to radically reinterpret part of one of the books, or to write a new beginning or end to the book or a new chapter to the book.

So what you then do have is ‘closed’ thinking, and ‘closed’ minds by the adherents to the books, where because the very nature of the book is ‘closed’ it instills a ‘circular’ logic where when challenged or stymied by poignant or pressing questions that the book does not consider they have to rely on some ‘previous’ passage or ‘part’ of the book to simply ‘justify’ dismissing this new challenge or question out of hand as being irrelevant since the ‘book’ itself does not deal with it at all or in satisfactory detail.

While humankind ‘evolves’ through an evolutionary process that seems to sacrilegious to adherents of the books, the books themselves do not evolve along with humankind, and neither does the intellectual or emotional capacity of the books adherents as the remain trapped in that closed circle always looking for validation and intellectual, emotional and spiritual cues and clues from religions because of the non-participatory nature of the deity they are centered on can not evolve in the vacuum that the books themselves have created unto themselves in absence of that deity.

This is what’s at the heart of that emotional, intellectual and spiritual retardation in the Sects of Abraham and what makes them such ideal political tools for governing the masses as they leave the masses little room to maneuver and little recourse or appeal since the deity is not an interactive one, but simply the governments and religious institutions that define what being ‘devoted’ properly entails.

It’s a perfect trap with no door, that people lock themselves into of their own volition which is the most powerful form of submission and slavery a Master could ask or demand of his slaves.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ive alerted this thread for its singling out a qroup of Americans, many of whom have fought and died for the very freedoms you enjoy to make your sweeping broad generalizations the logical fallacy of guilt by association.

Never mind their is no point to this thread and nevermind that the OP who has done a bang up job getting a bunch of mouthy atheists confusing a multi cultural country which has protections for the freedom to exercise religious points of view no different than Gays have marching down town Boston wearing a tutu carrying signs saying "I may not go down in history, but Ill go down on your DAD" such good taste these gay and atheist activists. Like the book bebop which was written to suggest more fodder for the gay agenda requiring they have "special" protections be given them as we mean nasty, stupid, ignorant, fascist , right wing extremist, abortion clinic bombing, brainwashed, republican, war mongering, hateful, bimbo-sapiennes called "xians" won't spread our "hate speech" in threads like this where we see so many of them gathering to find the most extreme example of a westburo baptist church member on a youtube video representing ALL of us in such an honest and accurate way.

It is so good to know that the website where the op links this story is nothing like the kind I see at Christians websites. I mean with all that drivel about feeding the hungry and housing the poor etc,,.

All that hatred and un-mitigated hatred at that I mean when you contrast the difference to the one the OP uses where OBVIOUSLY it is a group of people with nothing better to do than to spread peace and love of their own brand of religious zealotry.

Just check out some of the topics and contributors and we see just why such a story is taken so out of context from the real issues these people have with the public library.

Other articles of interest:
Media whores talk: right wing fringe listens
Bible thumping teacher sues school district for a cool million

Court rules 10 commandments display violates constitution

Surrounded by pagans, God still favors USA, GOP

Christian fundamentalism, domestic terrorism, and political assassination

Atheism Examiner
Birmingham Atheism Examiner
Boston Atheism Examiner
Dallas Atheism Examiner
DC Secularism Examiner
Houston Humanist Examiner
Jackson Atheism Examiner
LA Atheism Examiner
Manchester Atheism Examiner
Philadelphia Atheism Examiner
Philadelphia Critical Thinking Examiner
Portland Skepticism Examiner
Salt Lake City Freethinking Examiner
Skepticism Examiner

You know, that place, atheist Sam Harris went around suing to have the Bible removed because it offended him then bought copies of the book of wiccan and "donated" it to the same library. Yeah that be something in good taste but more than that is the taste in what we call art where atheists posted a thread here behind the guise of Christians trying to stifle freedom of speech calling a sculture of Jesus with an erection stupid art.

Did It offended them?

No worse than when atheists sue to have the nativity scene removed from public. I see another trend in society rapsthebats and it is one where atheist's mingle together just to piss people off and spread ignorance about a book they invariably don't understand and THINK they do.

The Bible doesn't endorse everything it talks about and by the way sodom and gomorah was destroyed because of the escalation in sexual perversion and depravity which included byt not limited to, homosexuality which is perfectly natural as we have seen monkeys in a circle jerk so it is obvious it is OK for us to do.

Then again throwing our feces at people would also have to be allowed then wouldn't it. Betcha the bastard Christians would not like that and try getting all the books written in good taste by atheists about the finer points of flinging excrement in peoples faces by, oh say,, ,mmm Ahh I know, Christopher Hitchens! Yeah that's right up his alley.

To Honka Honka whose mistaken idea this is a "secular society" is flawed. This country is a melting pot young man with a rich history of Christian Judaio values and contributions in blood and money and inclusive in our nation are many other religious faiths and beliefs. We wanted a Christian Nation and a Secular Government, that albeit separate from telling anyone of our denominations which one is the one the state endorses, it protects our rights to express our religious convictions whether YOU like it or not and that includes a tax payers right to have a library run by gays with an agenda to push books suggesting that homosexuals are always beaten up by white angry Christian americans when 94% of all domestic violence towards gays on 911 calls are perpetrated by their "lover".

Sort of like they did with Mathew Sheppard who was killed NOT by a Christian like many Gay and atheist activists would have you all believe. But by a meth tweaking bi-sexual and past sex partner of shepards who had beat his best freinds as bad on a drug binge. I guess mathew shouldn't have sold him drugs the first time eh?

No none of that gets mentioned. ONLY the bad Christians involved and like this thread where none of you know a damn thing about whether or not all the plaintiffs in this case were Christians but it sure seems like something they would do huh!

Yeah just like that babykiller named tiller who reaped what he sewed.

One nutcase kills a man who had the concience to kill late term babys becomes the best example of bad khamra and what goes around comes around. Only sad part is that part of it, never registers.

It is real cute to mock Christians on these boards so we all remember how we were treated and mocked come voting day on some refrendum like oh say Prop 8 so one can marry his special love interest who they met getting his third flesh injection from some strange dudes HIV penile suppository. But it's all GOOD! I mean a thousand years from now, I am sure history will reflect that AIDS in America had NOTHING to do with Homosexuals choosing to express their brand of sexual orientation in a state park, or public restroom or the local bathouse in the castro dist.

Good taste again!

Or how about that art work of jesus with an erection we Christians thought was stupid and all the atheists accused us of censorship while the same posters here, applauded newdows lawsuit saying he was offended catching a glimpse of the baby Jesus in a nativity scene.

And talk about "Trolerance" err,, I mean "tolerance" but Have you checked out this thread!

FEEEEL THE LOVE!

Every post here is as guilty of those same accusations you have broad brushed every Christian who reads this,,

this "stuff"

Oh and by the way,,

On Monday night, The West Bend Common Council voted for a second time not to reinstate four members of the library board because of their views. The Council upheld its April 21st decision because of the board members’ refusal to remove controversial books from the young adult section of the library prior to a formal review. The board members are accused of promoting “the overt indoctrination of the gay agenda.” The challenged books include Baby Be Bop by Francesca Lia Block, The Geography Club by Brent Hartinger, and Stephan Chbosky’s The Perks of Being a Wallflower ...

So, to recap, we have:

1. Library board members pushed out for their political/social views.
2. A lawsuit against public officials for doing their job.
3. Calls for a bonfire – of books. (And you thought Fahrenheit 451 was fiction!)

And, that’s even before the challenged books have been reviewed ...

ncacblog.wordpress.com...

[edit on 6/14/2009 by UltraAgentGirl]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

PPT may i ask you a favor? If you could make a copy of your post and paste it in the Evolution of Belief thread... it would be priceless.
What you said nailed down the central theme of that inquiry.
Many thanks in advance.

Absolutely a brilliant articulation of the whole enchilada, hot peppers included. Bravo!

For giving this insight texture, weight and color... i can finally get my head around this beast.

What has always evaded me was this closed-circuit and how it fosters dependency on the church by directing it's followers to surrender themselves over to a state of blind faith in the story makers/tellers of a "holy text". I can see clearly now how these stories have been played out on the back wall of Plato's Cave for all these centuries, enslaving the hearts and minds of whole societies/countries to never point out that the emperor has no clothes.

I think my error was buying into the facade that these religions are open, when in fact they are just the opposite, which in sum explains the spiraling closed-mind-set.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraAgentGirl

Ive alerted this thread for its singling out a qroup of Americans, many of whom have fought and died for the very freedoms you enjoy to make your sweeping broad generalizations the logical fallacy of guilt by association.

Never mind their is no point to this thread and nevermind that the OP who has done a bang up job getting a bunch of mouthy atheists confusing a multi cultural country which has protections for the freedom to exercise religious points of view no different than Gays have marching down town Boston wearing a tutu carrying signs saying "I may not go down in history, but Ill go down on your DAD" such good taste these gay and atheist activists. Like the book bebop which was written to suggest more fodder for the gay agenda requiring they have "special" protections be given them as we mean nasty, stupid, ignorant, fascist , right wing extremist, abortion clinic bombing, brainwashed, republican, war mongering, hateful, bimbo-sapiennes called "xians" won't spread our "hate speech" in threads like this where we see so many of them gathering to find the most extreme example of a westburo baptist church member on a youtube video representing ALL of us in such an honest and accurate way.

It is so good to know that the website where the op links this story is nothing like the kind I see at Christians websites. I mean with all that drivel about feeding the hungry and housing the poor etc,,.

All that hatred and un-mitigated hatred at that I mean when you contrast the difference to the one the OP uses where OBVIOUSLY it is a group of people with nothing better to do than to spread peace and love of their own brand of religious zealotry.

Just check out some of the topics and contributors and we see just why such a story is taken so out of context from the real issues these people have with the public library.

Other articles of interest:
Media whores talk: right wing fringe listens
Bible thumping teacher sues school district for a cool million

Court rules 10 commandments display violates constitution

Surrounded by pagans, God still favors USA, GOP

Christian fundamentalism, domestic terrorism, and political assassination

Atheism Examiner
Birmingham Atheism Examiner
Boston Atheism Examiner
Dallas Atheism Examiner
DC Secularism Examiner
Houston Humanist Examiner
Jackson Atheism Examiner
LA Atheism Examiner
Manchester Atheism Examiner
Philadelphia Atheism Examiner
Philadelphia Critical Thinking Examiner
Portland Skepticism Examiner
Salt Lake City Freethinking Examiner
Skepticism Examiner

You know, that place, atheist Sam Harris went around suing to have the Bible removed because it offended him then bought copies of the book of wiccan and "donated" it to the same library. Yeah that be something in good taste but more than that is the taste in what we call art where atheists posted a thread here behind the guise of Christians trying to stifle freedom of speech calling a sculture of Jesus with an erection stupid art.

Did It offended them?

No worse than when atheists sue to have the nativity scene removed from public. I see another trend in society rapsthebats and it is one where atheist's mingle together just to piss people off and spread ignorance about a book they invariably don't understand and THINK they do.
Christopher Hitchens!

Snip
So you're a Christian and you hate Gays?
I get full marks if you're also a 'Baptist'?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraAgentGirl

Mouthy atheist? Hardly. Citizens that are exercising their same rights of freedom of speech as you just did and those that wish to publicize their anger at a book and collect a few of our tax dollars for their effort.

I am about to use my freedom of speech once again. The vast majority of Christians and Muslims still enslave women, treating them as property and teaching the worst kind of dogma to their children thereby handicapping what was meant to be an open and excepting mind....a true crime.

When the bible thumping, gay and woman hating Christians keep their opinion to themselves so will the mouthy atheists.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ive alerted this thread for...

"alerted"... as in 'reported to the authorities' ie ALERT button?

If so, that's most unfortunate... our mods have better things to do then be bothered with a thread that is on course... much like the administrtion of West Bend Library has better things to do then be bothered with a book that is on course. This just shows how contrary to the motto of ATS your position is. The point of this OP is to 'deny ignorance'... we have combed through this story about a group of grown men seeking to deny their fellow citizens information... which in turn makes them more ignorant. Libraries aren't in the business of keeping people in the dark... and neither is ATS for that matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

. . .
Then again throwing our feces at people would also have to be allowed then wouldn't it.
. . .

Your post makes it perfectly obvious that throwing (virtual) faeces is allowed.
Excuse me while I go take a shower.

Do you suggest we should hold you, with your hatred of gays, justification of murder, and inability to express yourself in a rational manner, as being typical of the Christians who I think you might be trying to defend?

Or are you trying to ridicule Christians by pretending to be one and making an absurdly long, convoluted and hateful mish-mash of a post?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The moral of the story is this,
play the ball, not the player. Too often, a joke or comment can be misconstrued even if it is not meant that way, not just by mods, but by everyone.
Stick to the topic at hand and all will be well.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by The All Seeing I

One of the inherent dangers in the trio of Abraham’s religious sects is that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all are centered on a ‘closed’ book with a non-communicative deity.

My Book is open quite often and has described the behaviors in coordination with the times and with uncanny accuracy where even the likes of you is written about pegging you to a tee as if it was written right after I spyed your ad-hom laden post so rife with ridicule and so ignorant of what you THINK you understand. The Bible says "their is nothing new under the sun" and nails it as I see how unimpressive your suggestion the closed book is holding those who subscribe to its ever revealing truths, that when it says men in the last days although they profess themselves wise, they are as fools and God allows them to get lost in their delusions.

Men with advanced souls and men with a quality education, men with honor and maturity, do NOT write such things as you have to disparage me and my adhearance to my book with its revelation.

They don't cheaply enhance their ego by belittling the faithful and they don't assume to know what it is they have never lived but vicariously and through the fettered clutter of their own brand of bigotry and hatred.

To be so presumptuous as I have seen you display yourself to be, is it any wonder why the best you can do to substantiate your extreme prejudice is by insult and ridicule of so many you have never met and never will who have done nothing to you other than to follow a lifestyle much harder to accomplish and so much easier to critcize while you have no Chrtistian reputation to live up to, I have seen what that book and its teachings have done for so many and have also seen what happens when the laws God created for man to follow, are not to deprive anyone of their chance to read a book about a troubled guys issues with his oh so important sexual identity and the way he will rationalize his next tete e tete with some sin empowered follower of his own self centered indulgence, it will inevitably be US he seeks to gain our approval and he will be rebuked as he should be as the supposition for even thinking he should ask US is,, well, quite telling indeed. Conversely I see yet another book written by men which is always open as it continues to edit the paradigms of a science so elastic from so many many manufactured attempts to substantiate it as theory with hoax after hoax after hoax she is a changing yet again the ever lying illusion of darwinian evolution.

I read the props my interlocutors so easily impressed by your syrupy ad-hom prose, however, I see in you that of the creatures of this allegedly evolving species of man, in spite of the gains in equality the advances in science nd technology, in spite of all we think we have accomplished and are so impressed with ourselves for acheiving. We have gained nothing and you will still die and within a blink of an eye nothing you have ever said will have mattered and even that doesn't matter either. For in the final analysis what I believe is important, you see as pathetic making me and all those who share the same ideology and worldview, one thing is certain as certain as I am sharing a seat with my rear end is this so apparent.

That when it comes to man,,

Nothing has changed,

nothing at all

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

More freedom of speech. These links will give you a good idea as to how a lot of folks see Christianity www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you decide to view just one link, make it this one www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

. . .
Then again throwing our feces at people would also have to be allowed then wouldn't it.
. . .

Your post makes it perfectly obvious that throwing (virtual) faeces is allowed.
Excuse me while I go take a shower.

Do you suggest we should hold you, with your hatred of gays, justification of murder, and inability to express yourself in a rational manner, as being typical of the Christians who I think you might be trying to defend?

Or are you trying to ridicule Christians by pretending to be one and making an absurdly long, convoluted and hateful mish-mash of a post?

I'm confused,, did I say I hated YOU?

Did I say I hated Gays? Did I ever say I hated YOU? I don't even know you do I?

NOPE I have no idea what ideology you are what philosophy you share with a group Ive not had the pleasure of meeting much less knowing.

I was not trying to ridicule Christians,

YOU ARE

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

More freedom of speech. These links will give you a good idea as to how a lot of folks see Christianity www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you decide to view just one link, make it this one www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Witness2008]

I think the reason so many see all Christians, as you say "this way" referring to those in that video is it is so often used as a method of describing all Christians and invariably it is either that one or a version of it but the same congregation and one other I see used a lot. If it were not for that videos popularity as one of the most intellectually dishonest characterizations of the "typical" Christian, I can offer a better library of videos if you like and I think if you saw what MOST of us are about and the sacrifices, time and efforts we give to more noteworthy causes than to bash a group of people for what they believe, you may understand how absolutley wrong this thread and most of its responders have behaved and how useless it is affecting no one.

Let me ask you something,, just look at some of these posts where a lil group of people who are guilty only of exercising the same rights you demand, where the entire typical gambit of atrocities lists and bad examples of persons in the group on the same over played videos now represent ALL of us encompassing me and my fellow believers who have all been branded a veritable cornucopia of epithets and religious slurs, inside of the first 21 posts within minutes of each other the moment the OP was introduced as a thread, ALL in just the first half hour or so.

I just want you to tell me. is all that, going to increase conflict or decrease conflict?

Ill let that sink in

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join