It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Museum Suspect Was a 9/11 "Truther"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Good point... however, once someone shoots another out of malice... they are a murderer...

That man should be removed from society because he obviously does not understand how to operate within it.

Yep, but once that action is made... thats a HUGE distinction...

I really don't care to see him. Anyone who acts irrationally doesn't deserve rational thought from me. Cart him off...

I agree... take a look at yourself and you can look at others differently....

But I also agree that doesn't remove the consequences of his actions...

REMOVE HIM FROM SOCIETY.

While doing that remember to remove from society all the soldiers, all the freedom fighters, your founding fathers and anyone else that bothered to establish your beloved society by spilling (often his own) blood.

I do not condone his beliefs or actions but the mere fact this man served 7 years in prison for trying to put the Federal reserve guys under citizens arrest should be food for though for you and your simplistic views of: taking action = removal from society. Where does it stop?

thesdocos

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You can't deny that the 9/11 Truth movement thrives in the minds of people like this this. There are a lot of racists in the movement, people who are blaming the zionists are actual racist....that being said I don't think he is a representation of the whole movement. I disagree with the movement completely and find it to be ludicrous, but there are people with good intentions in the movement

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Please, please, i have a quiestion.

I have not had internet access for two days, so here goes:

1. Did the upmteen thousands of cameras on the streets of DC catch this man, RIFLE, in hand, walking towards the museum>>>>>???????

2. Did the cameras INSIDE the front entrance of the museum catch the man in the act??????

I notice from what i've heard nobody, none of the comments have even approached this subject (that i know of) on MSM.

These two questions will give me the answer i need.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
You can't deny that the 9/11 Truth movement thrives in the minds of people like this this. There are a lot of racists in the movement, people who are blaming the zionists are actual racist....that being said I don't think he is a representation of the whole movement. I disagree with the movement completely and find it to be ludicrous, but there are people with good intentions in the movement

How is it racist to question whether Israel was involved in the attacks or not?

In the Middle Eastern world where the friend of my enemy is my enemy too, pinning the attack on Muslim extremists would have had a huge advantage to Israel, and what's racist is saying...

Israel would never do anything like that!!!

Why exactly wouldn't Israel do anything like that?

Define that for me please without being biased, employing stereo typical assumptions and something that isn't based on ethnicity, religion, or nationality?

Bet you can't...

What is racist is saying it could not have anything to do with Israel, when no one has been charged with 9-11, let alone tried, let alone convicted.

Now I hate to tell you, the crime I would rush out to committ would be the one no one would ever dare or think to accuse me of.

That's just good criminal sense!

Common sense too!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Please, please, i have a quiestion.

I have not had internet access for two days, so here goes:

1. Did the upmteen thousands of cameras on the streets of DC catch this man, RIFLE, in hand, walking towards the museum>>>>>???????

2. Did the cameras INSIDE the front entrance of the museum catch the man in the act??????

I notice from what i've heard nobody, none of the comments have even approached this subject (that i know of) on MSM.

These two questions will give me the answer i need.

Thank you!

If the government doesn't release the tapes does that mean it was an inside job?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Use your head. I want to see those cameras that were placed everywhere for MY OWN PROTECTION at work!!

Also, the cameras on the front entrance should have taken all the action and recorded it.

Yes, i want to see it.

Seeing is believing.

So, i'm guessing that those tapes are NOT for public viewing, huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ok so he signed a 9/11 petition.And?

Oh,so that means all of the 9/11 truth movement must be "crazy" and "violent".

He is also a white man,so I guess all white men must be "crazy" and "violent".

Oh and he is a male,that that must include all males.

And he might have even gone to church before,so I suppose all chratians should be investigated and watched.

This guy was nothing more than a criminal and a murderer.
And due to the large amounts of people in the truth movement,theres bound to be some carazies somewhere.

And that holds true in every group and profession.

To equate this guy with the 9/11 truth movement is pathetic and a reach.
When the majority are peaceful,this guy was no representative of any movement but his own.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The guy didn't kill anybody before when he went to the federal reserve armed to the teeth, I wouldn't be surprised if he had no intent on killing anybody this time either, until the security guards pulled out their own weapons. Considering it was a security guard that got killed and not a bunch of tourists(especially jewish tourists) I'm thinking murder might not have been on the top of his list for that day.

However, I don't doubt that a man filled with the type of hate this man was filled with had murder on his mind when he entered the museum. Either way, it's irrelevant to me. Don't really care what his motivations were. I'm more interested in what the OP's motivations were, and his motivation was to link this man's actions with the 9/11 truth movement. That's ridiculous. This man made his own decisions, there is nothing in the 9/11 truth movement that says to go to holocaust museums with loaded weapons. I'm sure all the conspiracy theories that are out there including the 9/11 one's helped form his opinion about the jews and influenced his actions today, but the emphasis is that these were his actions and his alone.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ThePiemaker]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
First off, not all "truthers" blame the Jews for 9/11. Secondly, I bet there are many jews who have also signed that petition, not because they believe the "Jews" did it, but because our government had something to do with it.

There are all different kinds of theories about what happened on 9/11. Von Bunn happened to most likely be one that thought is was Jewish plot. The ONLY thing that ALL truthers have in common is that 9/11 wasn't as cut and dry as the gov't and media make it out to be. Something went on behind the scenes. Something much more nefarious than some terrorist boarding a plane with a box knife and taking it over. And we demand to have a real investigation using all the evidence we have.

You think because someone believes in the remote control plane theory that we all do? Not all believe in the no plane theory, just as not all buy into the "Jews did it" theory.

I'm so sick and tired of ATS'ers (those who are supposed to deny ignorance) generalizing large groups of people affiliated with a specific group or political party based on the actions of some crazy person. It really needs to stop. Your bringing the integrity of this forum way down.

So if he liked to bake cookies does that mean that anyone who has baked a batch of cookies must be a crazy white supremacist?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Maybe it would be better to say he is still an admirer of Hitler since it’s pretty hard to support a dead person’s actions.

No it isn’t, you can support what a dead person’s actions were and the results. Don’t know why you think otherwise, it’s pretty easy to understand, especially when this guy was in support of something similar taking place now to free the world of all races but the “master race” Hitler also supported.

What they do though instead is provide the people who are going to disseminate information what they believe is really going on

I’m not going to have a discussion with the CIA with you because neither of us knows any such thing, if you want that discussion go to skunk works, where it belongs. Stop being a guessing and assumption expert on everything under the sun.

The reality is just about ALL of our politicians are REAL Nazis.

That’s your opinion, fine with me, but it isn’t what I asked for. I asked you to show evidence, not just your tangent loving opinion, that any politician runs on a platform supporting the neo-nazi crap this guy did, and to explain how that excuses his actions in any way. So he’s a sheeple like the sheeple politicians? Still have yet to show how he wasn’t a completely ignorant racist who was in no way going against ignorance or doing anything justifiable or commendable.

That Israel has hijacked the Holocaust for political reasons and distorted the true view

This again is for another debate and I will not humor your off topic rants.

That’s what makes this all on topic

It’s not on topic because you are asking me to debate an entirely separate issue, until you can show me that this guy believed in every single thing you did in relation to those things then this is just you injecting your own feelings into the debate, and I have no need to discuss your feelings about the holocaust or CIA or Israel.

but neither does it conversely excuse the bad and unjust things that everyone is culpable for either.

Never said it did.

The danger in that is that people

Now again you are getting into another debate entirely, I have no reason to disagree with or debate with you about that issue. Now that you’ve admitted “no it does not excuse the man’s actions” I see no need for a debate.

Thanks for being reasonable.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So...

Are there any tapes available or not???

Because i dont believe anything. I will believe it when they show him in action.

So where are the video tapes???????

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some people just can't handle the internet.
May God have mercy on his Soul.
The Illuminati won't.

Hate will get you nowhere against the Illuminati.
Germany is still mad at what the Illuminati did to Germany
for the sake of playing around with technology.
I can see why one might get upset with the Illuminati
but the Holocaust Museum is not the way to get back
at the Illuminati.

I don't see the 911 Truther connection.
Don't think it was in the papers, the Illuminati will see to that.
He should have worn a 911 inside job shirt and walked around
anywhere if thats how he felt.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

So in other words, you have no desire to learn from events other than people should not like certain kinds of events, and just uniformly reject them and condemn the people involved in them?

Underlying reasons, social economic conditions, political manipulations and falsehoods should never enter in to what makes a person become unhinged because its more important to denounce someone for becoming unhinged than attempting to solve the things that lead to people becoming unhinged?

If I understand you correctly it's alright to be bigotted if the group you are biased against has a pre-existing biased towards the group you are in?

Better just to lambast, decry, denounce and show every form of innefective angry indignation rather than figure out how to roll up your sleaves to make the world a better place, because it should already be a better place and you should have no tasked responsibility in making it one.

Thanks for saving the world!

Pardon me for trying.

Any one can look at their watch when the train pulls late in to the station and decry it for being late.

Very few people can understand how to incorporate all the complex logistics to make a train run on time.

I know you have no interest in debating railroads either.

Just decrying what you dislike.

Funny that's what that man was doing too!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So in other words, you have no desire to learn from events other than people should not like certain kinds of events, and just uniformly reject them and condemn the people involved in them?

Never said that never stated that I disagree with Holocaust revisionist or people who have issues with Israel. That is another topic though. I simply do not care to go off topic. Please, direct me to an on topic thread and we can discuss this issue.

because its more important to denounce someone for becoming unhinged

Never stated that either, the reason I won’t discuss it with you is because you make assumptions and arguments that are not at this point relatable to what the man stated that he believed and why.

As for the rest of what you said it was a critique on my beliefs and not the topic, so in interest of wanting to not further go off topic I’ll stop responding to those tangents. You can critique whatever you think are my beliefs until you are blue in the face, but I will not answer to them unless you quote my statements and explain why you think they need to be addressed, if the critique is on topic.

EDIT TO ADD: I got warned in a U2U for going off topic, so I won't be responding to anymore off topic points of yours.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

I'm not a 'truther' by any means, but seems to me like some elements of the media are making waaaay too much of this scumbag's 'ties' to the Truther movement.

jsut because he used to blog Truther nonsense once in a while doesn't make him a pillar of that community, and his sicl transgressions shouldn't really reflect on that community.

inevitably a lot of anti-semites are drawn to that movement, but most of 'em simply believe that the govt. was behind the attacks, and want to bring them to justice. religion doesn't enter into it imho.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Too bad that a simple question cannot be answered here.

Each to their own.

Embrace ignorance.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Official TV news said nothing of the 911 dealings.
They found his car with hate writings.

You think 911 truth will be broadcast in any good light.
Now 911 truthers are haters and deniers.

Illuminati wins another score.
You can't get the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Of course there's going to be one or two nut cases in any group, especially one of these petitions/groups for 911 truth because essentially anyone can sign/join. The problem is we're going to have the Mainsteam Media using this to paint the 911 truthers as potential threats, terrorists, etc...

Seeking the Truth = Treason so long as they can find one unstable banana in the bunch and hold him up as an example...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Interesting post. Have you considered he may be a Sociopath thereby negating your entire theory about him. How sure are you he is not a Sociopath as so many of these pretend politically motivated butchers are? Can you blame a brain disorder on our system, or is it in reality, simply a unfortunate medical problem as we now know it is?

I see where you are coming from, but I think you are using it to explain to much. If a person hates all Jews simply for being born Jews but pretends they only hate the Zionists how does that apply. I see people who fall into that category all the time. That is not a problem you can blame on history or society, it is either a psychological disorder or an evil person; and yes truly evil people do exist.

In this case it is even more heinous as it is likely he knew many of those there were neither Jewish or Zionists and he obviously did not care. That does in fact take him into the realm of a genuine Terrorist. In fact a sane person would abort their plans rather than risk killing an innocent person no matter who their prey was.

It is also a bit off to think we should all consider ourselves to blame for actions we play or played no part in. Even holding George Bush accountable for the actions of a Parent or Grandparent reveals that the hate is not rational unless a person knows for a fact the other family member holds the same beliefs and committed the same atrocities.

In considering President Bush's action, to be intellectually honest you would have to consider the facts independently of what his relative had done. To even think the opposite would be the same as saying Everyone related to Ted Bundy is a Psychopathic Monster.

Part of what keeps this world and even small groups at each others throats is this nonsense of lumping entire groups of people or families into one nice little package. It is so intellectually dishonest as to be the product of an irrational brain.

I could have kept this very short by saying it a different way I suppose. We are all responsible for our own actions no matter our environments. We are born knowing the difference between good and evil. When a person reaches the age of that man, he is directly responsible for his actions. I can understand an adolescent still in conflict and doing what they want when they want and to hell with society and their elders. It is partly hormonal after all. That is exactly why bad people and even Terrorists target Adolescents. I can not however justify blaming society for the actions of a very mature adult. It is incredibly disingenuous to do so.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is some more ignorance denied.

He was a member of the KKK.
He signed their web too.

I would think Muslims would be 911 truthers but nothing.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join