It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009: US to be hit by nuclear bomb

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before, I used the search and nothing came back. There's been a lot of nuke talk this year, more than I can remember since right after 9/11, and before that, the Reagan era. Wonder if this guy's prediction will come to pass. Anyone know anything about him, or his success at predictions coming true?

Anyway, interesting watch.

Alexey Fud, a well-known Russian clairvoyant, has made a breakthrough forecast for 2009. According to him, next year one of the American cities will be hit with a nuclear bomb. Alexey knew this long before and waited for the chance to tell about it. He decided to reveal the information he was given and share it with APINEWS.Ru. At different times prophets and clairvoyants predicted an enormous disaster, which is going to happen on Earth in 2012. Some believe a man will bear all the blame, others suppose the threat is hidden deep in space. If we take the knowledge of Maya tribe into consideration, December 21, 2012 symbolizes the end of one era and the beginning of another one. In other words what is known to be Apocalypses in Christian tradition, its disastrous essence, is about to happen sooner than we even imagine… It’s no use to say anything about 2012 - it will be 2009 when the international politics and the model of the world will be defined. This year will bring much pain for the USA. In the second half of 2009 – to my deep regret – terrorists will achieve nuclear explosives and blow it up. One of the largest cities in the U.S. will be wiped off the map. First of all, as I can see, New York is under threat, but terrorists can still change their plans. It may be Los-Angeles, Detroit or Chicago as well. Four cities are mentioned with New York as the most probable target. But I should emphasize that terrorists can choose any variant if New York fails. After the explosion US will lead a full-scale war on the Arab world. It’s quite possible that the standoff would end up with the Third World War, but it would be rather local one. Nuclear weapons, if the blast occurs in the US, could be used against the Arab countries, and in this case the situation would get closer to the world war. Hopefully Russia won’t get involved. What about Russia, its fate? Will it keep its political pace? There won’t be great changes in Russia, except for financial tensions, moderate production tempo, etc. But it will go smooth, without serious splashes. It will take several decades for Russia to get up to Europe level. If all our resources were used appropriately and rationally it would be possible to achieve this goal in 3 years. There is a prediction made 15 years ago, which to a large extent coincides with yours. It is believed that Nevada could become the epicenter of the threat. From your point of view, is it possible that a nuclear strike would be launched from Nevada? Quite probably. That means terrorists won’t get the nuclear bomb on the territory of the US. They would find it already there instead. After that, as far as I understand, the plot would unfold as it said in The Revelation? That’s right. Vanga and Nostradamus mentioned the resemblance, but that fact has nothing to do with my own predictions. It was obvious for me about 1,5 years ago. If the nuclear disaster takes place Maya disclosures concerning December of 2012 would become transparent. The global shifts observed in the Universe even drew direct attention of scientists. Can we can trace the programming of the forthcoming events? Of course there’s some kind of programming. You know, there exist other spheres. I often have a feeling like something has already happened in the past and this feeling intensifies. I experience something like this every day and even now, while we are speaking. That confirms the theory that we are given many lives and many things are recycled on Earth. There are a lot of parallel worlds, open to us, and this phenomenon is not fully explored yet. We have nothing left but to wait a little bit.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by eightonefive]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Could you please post the low down on the video for those of us in Central America, staying at hotels in smaller cities with no high speed Internet

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've been searching te internet trying to find more of this guy's predictions but this is the only one that seems to come up. could be a charlatain for all I know, I mean, anyone saying "the US will be attacked by terrorists in 2009" could very well have a high percentage of being right. But supposedly this man is a very well known clarivoyant in Russia.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Grrreat, he can join this guy-

Nuke False Flag Within 2 Weeks! (thread by bobbylove321)

And I'd also like to highlight this post by atlasastro.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
might be the same guy huh? lol

that would be a hoot.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

If this guy really has any pertinant data on any attack, specificly this kind, not to report it promptly to the authorities would be treason, or if not American, an act of war. After 9/11, people came out of the woodwork claiming they "knew" it was going to happen before it did. Right. If someone knew, I don't care if it was conventional intelligence or "channeling", fortune cookies, etc. As an American they should be prosecuted as traitors. Contact the FBI and let them decide if your wacko, or might just be on to something. You can add war crimes and mass murder to any charge. If you really believe your on to something, you should not be shy. If you really think you know something, start talking and let the feds sort it out. If your honest and don't just lie for attention, etc, speak up. You won't be faulted if you say what you really believe, even if wrong ( I hope they would be), your off the legal hook.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wouldnt be too worried, it would just cause more problems. Just always be prepared, have a Plan A and a Plan B and if you arent confortable with those have a Plan Alphabet, use all 26 letters. Just always be ready for anything, then theres nothing to fear.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ever since the atomic bombs, we have always been threatened to be nuked at one point or another. In the 50's and 60's everyone was convinced that the we would be nuked and would have nuked everyone else. Fall out shelters were built, drills to crawl under the desk at school were common, and other silly little things. Will we ever be nuked? Probably, with these weapons in existence, it is bound to happen. Hopefully not, they need to get rid of those weapons all all other WMD's, but that's not likely to happen anytime soon. All it takes is one unstable madman......

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm glad that my thread has been mentioned in here because when a "prediction" is posted online for millions to see, then simply the chance of it happening dramatically reduces.

The CIA has a database which they can use to track down if certain words or group of words are being used anywhere online. If they happened to find out that their "secret" plan has been exposed on the exact date or time frame, then they simply can not go further with the plan, or so we hope.

Like I said fifty times, we'll see by the end of two weeks what is going to happen. It's simply a matter of time.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
When I was searching the net I also found this, with a date of 2005, not sure if there is or was any truth to it, since I think that if they had already smuggled bombs nto the US they would have used them in 4 years one would think.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

SOURCE

Kind of fits into the video of the Arab saying bombs were being smuggled in through tunnels in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All I have to say is, IF this happens: You ATSers better be all over the false flag scenario.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect to anyone who is spiritual in this way but has anyone considered the possibility that there is NO such thing as prophecy, only well kept schedules, some made by madmen.
Hypothetically, If I open a bus timetable booklet and look up the time and place to catch this bus and I turn up at this bus stop and the bus arrives and picks me up, is that prophesy or a timetable?. To me the past is past and the future is non-existant and there is only the present, which passes pretty quickly. But we can PLAN for the future. Nostrodamus and the rest are just schedule announcer figure heads to me. This is what I think secret societies are. They are like "TimeLords" ( if you know "Dr Who" ). As the generations change, the ideals and vision stay the same. They are still "The Doctor"
The schedule stays as the generations change. You'lle also notice that in recent stories regarding nostrodamus that the hand writing varies through out his works and not all of them have come true. Which means that the future is not set in stone but can be changed how ever one desires. Prophecies indeed

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Exoviewer]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You still have to admit, there is a very strange vibe in the air, and the chatter on the internet is going nuts about things like this. I don't know if you believe in the webbot, but it supposedly works by predicting what the global consciousness projects. If everyone things something bad is going to happen, it usually does.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Sounds like lies to me. I don't think terrorist will get a hold of nukes and start to nuke either new york or Detroit Chicago or LA.

if such a thing does happen they can only nuke either New York or LA. Chicago and Detroit are secured. Cause the cost we will have missles already going to hit the nuke in mid air.

So I don't believe this will happen. Sounds to far fetched.

I can tell for sure that Detroit and Chicago are both safe cities. They are in inner US. the east and west costs are the most probable areas to get nuked cause they are less secured then any city or state that is in inner U.S.

So my answer would be that this guy is full of it. I do think it's possible for us to get Nuked.

If so the west coast of the US may get nuked by North Korea. That's possible however since japan is our alley I would say that this would have to be well planned in order to hit the US.

Otherwise it will get shot and will explode in the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't know what this webbot is, but it sounds like complex sofware that searches for online topcal contexts on a global scale and categorizes them to form a view of the current social climate, therefore aiding in the planning for the future and future events. Again I see no link to supernatural mysticism.
Interesting aid if it does exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You are thinking nuclear missles. read into some of the stuff I posted. They are talking about suitcase bombs that have been bought/stolen from the Russians. Chicago and Detroit are no safer than any other city. One of the Aricles suggests that multiple cities will be hit simultaniously.

I hope it's bunk, but 9/11 happened. So there's nothing to stop it. As long as there are mysterious men of Arab descent putting ideas into the heads of people on how to smuggle wmds across the mexican border, and CIA agents bribing extremists to carry out plans of terrorism so they can use it to further tighten their grasp on the american people.

The enemy might be closer to home that we may think.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The webot is exactly that. The site for it is www.halfpasthuman.com

here is a wiki description of it:

webbot wiki

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well it could come to pass if Ron Paul's bill to audit the FED get passed...

We'll see, we'll see... but at this point, they don't really need a false-flag, everyone is loving Obama and his globalist program.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exoviewer
I mean no disrespect to anyone who is spiritual in this way but has anyone considered the possibility that there is NO such thing as prophecy, only well kept schedules, some made by madmen.
Hypothetically, If I open a bus timetable booklet and look up the time and place to catch this bus and I turn up at this bus stop and the bus arrives and picks me up, is that prophesy or a timetable?. To me the past is past and the future is non-existant and there is only the present, which passes pretty quickly. But we can PLAN for the future. Nostrodamus and the rest are just schedule announcer figure heads to me. This is what I think secret societies are. They are like "TimeLords" ( if you know "Dr Who" ). As the generations change, the ideals and vision stay the same. They are still "The Doctor"
The schedule stays as the generations change. You'lle also notice that in recent stories regarding nostrodamus that the hand writing varies through out his works and not all of them have come true. Which means that the future is not set in stone but can be changed how ever one desires. Prophecies indeed

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Exoviewer]

Thank you for being a voice of reason in a mad world (and I don't mean angry, but we have a lot of angry people out there as well) My company moto is "the best way to predict the future is to invent it" One danger that scares me was there are a type of people who feel "called by God" to forment a disaster. The scary people who feel thier God's instrument, and if they view an event as divine, they feel hell bent on making it come true. You find a lot of this in cults where you have gullible people who will follow the leader to hell (remember the branch dividians?.jim jones?) And for the record, I don't blame the feds for the branch dividians tragic deaths. They were given every opportunity to give up, and responded by killing several federal officers. With buildings stacked with gasoline, the resulting fire was inevitable. The mistake the feds made, a severe one was not taking David Koresh when they saw him in town.

One reason I have a problem with people who are enslaved by a cult is they check both thier logic and commen sense at the door.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Check this out!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

PANIC! Missouri Congressman Warns Of Imminent Nuclear Threat To Seattle (And The Rest Of Your Scritti Politti)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join