It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have started this thread in order to keep solely the conspiracy related theories surrounding Flight A447, in one place

Over the next week or so there is going to be alot of information reported from all over the world IMHO to cover up this incident and it will be beneficial to keep this information in one place.

That said here are the reasons why I think there is more than this than meets the eye:

1. The plane went down when it was outside of radar range

2. On May 27, 2009 Air France received a bomb threat for a flight out of Buenos Aires to Paris. That flight was delayed until a sweep of the Air France plane showed the bomb threat was a hoax.

3.The black box recorder has a device fitted which gives out a signal when it is in water this signal can be picked up in a radius of over 9 kilometres.

4. Why did it take so long to report the disapperance of the plane?

5.On June 2nd the authorities said that the debris span several miles, now the debris doesn't belong to this plane???? Haven't we heard of this happening somewhere before where supposed debris appears, oh yeah I remember 911! flight 93.

5. None of the survivors have been found?

6. The authorities are trying to cover this up

7. The plane supposedly crashed in very deep water over 7,000 metres

8. French accident investigation authorities established that a series of automatic messages gave conflicting signals of speeds and flight paths

9.Autopilot was disengaged ???

10.Key computer system had been switched to alternative power

11. The controls needed to keep the plane stable had been damaged.

12. Final message said that there was loss of cabin pressure.

13. Aviation experts said the vast area over which debris has been found suggested there was an in-flight explosion

14.'There are five electricity supplies on the plane and they would all have to fail if the plane crashed due to an electrical fault

15. Officials said there was virtually no chance of finding any of the 228 crew and passengers (How can they say this so soon) ?

16.Expert suggests that plane was blown out of the sky, yet there appears to be an apparent censorship of this on the net.

Everything points to sabotage, hijacking or bomb.Because the authorites keep on contradicting themselves a cover up is taking place take note.

It is my guess that within one week we will be able to distinguish who is telling the truth who is lying and who is trying to cover up. Also I believe much more information will come to light that will put all the pieces together.

IMHO This crash was caused by a bomb but my question to all is why?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Who was on the plane that was deemed to be someone who needed to be put out of commission?
I keep searching for a complete passenger list but only come up with a partial list and very skimpy at that.

List of passengers aboard lost Air France flight (June 3rd, 2009 @ 3:13pm) Policy >> Talk About It By The Associated Press

(AP) - A list of the named crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people:

-Luiz Roberto Anastacio, 50; Brazilian; president for South America, Michelin

-Stephane Artiguenave, 35; French; salesman at electrical distributor CGED

-Sandrine Artiguenave, 34; French

-Silvio Barbato; Brazilian, former conductor for the Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater Orchestra

-Pierre-Cedric Bonin, 32; French; co-pilot of AF447

-Isabelle Bonin, 36; French; wife of AF447 co-pilot Pierre-Cedric Bonin

-Aisling Butler, 26; Irish, of Roscrea, Ireland; doctor

-Brad Clemes, 49; Canadian from Guelph, Ontario; Coca-Cola executive

-Arthur Coakley, 61; British; structural engineer for PDMS

-Jane Deasy, 27; Irish; doctor

-Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca, 26; Brazilian; descendent of Brazil's last emperor

-Marc Dubois, 58; French; flight captain of AF447

-Lucas Gagriano Juca, 24; Brazilian; Air France crew member

-Jozsef Gallasz, 44; Hungarian; partner of Hungarian victim Rita Szarvas.

-Anne Grimout, 49; French; head of Flight 447 cabin crew

-Antonio Gueiros; Brazilian; information systems director, Michelin

-Michael Harris, 60; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana; geologist

-Anne Harris; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana

-Erich Heine, 41; South African-born; member of executive board of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG

-Claus-Peter Hellhammer, 28; employee of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG based in Germany

-Giovanni Battista Lenzi, Trentino area, Italy

-Li Mingwen; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel

-Zoran Markovic, 45; Croatian, from Kostelji, Croatia; sailor

-Marco Antonio Camargos Mendonca, 44, Brazilian, worked for Vale SA mining company

-Christine Pieraerts; French; engineer at Michelin

-David Robert, 37; French; co-pilot of AF447

-Shen Zuobing; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel

-Sun Lianyou; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel

-Rita Szarvas; Hungarian; therapist at a Budapest center for disabled children. Her 7-year-old son was also aboard, but his name was not released.

-Eithne Walls, 29; Irish; doctor

-Rino Zandonai; Trentino area, Italy.

-Luigi Zortea; Trentino area, Italy.

-Xiao Xiang, 35; of Jiangxi Province, China; of the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Engineering Thermophycis

-Zhang Qingbo; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel

www.ktar.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thought I might point out something I noticed from a few of your points:

3.The black box recorder has a device fitted which gives out a signal when it is in water this signal can be picked up in a radius of over 9 kilometres.

7. The plane supposedly crashed in very deep water over 7,000 metres

If the plane did crash in water over 7,000 metres then the radius of the black box would be only 2km or less.

13. Aviation experts said the vast area over which debris has been found suggested there was an in-flight explosion

As stated the debris found isn't from flight 557, so how can aviation experts know what caused the crash yet?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
if the debris found is not flight 557, what is it
They randomly found debris of another plane? This smells fishier than the docks. Good work on the thread.

love and peace

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Who was on the plane that was deemed to be someone who needed to be put out of commission?
I keep searching for a complete passenger list but only come up with a partial list and very skimpy at that.

Exactly the point I made at the beginning of the week. Could it have something to do with some form of disclosure? or something that someone had that they were going to pass on to the french? xconference said france ?

Also I wanted to add thanks for the names, the more we can piece together the more of an understanding we can get on this.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Thought I might point out something I noticed from a few of your points:

As stated the debris found isn't from flight 557, so how can aviation experts know what caused the crash yet?

Exactly right Chadwickus, if you have a look at the articles you will read some saying that debris was found over a 5 mile radius? and that they don't think they will be able to locate the black box? yet now it transpires that the debris isn;t from this craft?

So just to put in perspective the debris found i.e seats and the oil spill was from another source? how did it get there in the first place, do you see what I am saying.

If the plane did crash in water over 7,000 metres then the radius of the black box would be only 2km or less.

Then why haven't they found it stange isn't it they can't locate the black box? its early days yet, the truth will start to seep out over the weekend no doubt. Its always easier that way.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
if the debris found is not flight 557, what is it
They randomly found debris of another plane? This smells fishier than the docks. Good work on the thread.

love and peace

Maybe its an Ocean Trash Vortex

-E-

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Based on the interesting people listed on the passenger manifest, I think there are several angles which need to be investigated and certain questions that need to be asked. For instance:

What do these 5 institutions have in common?

-Benxi Iron & Steel
-ThyssenKrupp Steel AG
-Michelin Corporation
-Huawei Technologies
-The Chinese Academy of Sciences

China? Rubber? Steel? Engineers? Special materials? ThyssenKrupp's less than glorious Third Reich heritage & South America?

(I dunno, just throwing that out there....)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Don't forget the interview on Sky News, with the wife of one of the passengers.

She claimed she'd been constantly calling her husband's mobile phone and it was ringing.

My Questions:-

How would the phone have been ringing if the plane was under the sea?

Surely, if it was ringing then there must have been something nearby to receive the signal? I know if I try to call friends, on land, and they're 'out of range' then the phone doesn't even ring.

If there was an explosion, above the sea, the mobile would still have ended up in the sea and unable to ring.

Maybe she was just confused because of grief but I think that's unlikely.

I posted a link, in the other thread, to the video interview. I'll pop over there and bring it back here.

Edit to add the link

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Maya00a]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i think we missed a vital point to our investigation...

There was no chance for the pilot to send a message

What the heck happened

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Must have been a bomb I think and the debris field they have found is AF 447. They are just hiding that fact because maybe it's obvious it was a bomb. Usual secrecy s**t. The public are treated like mushrooms! Kept in the dark and fed on s**t!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i think we missed a vital point to our investigation...
There was no chance for the pilot to send a message
What the heck happened

No message from pilots. No mayday. No discussion. No weather request. No ELT. Cell phone still ringing, so still in contact with a tower. Other pilots seeing lights and flashes, before the plane descended. Crash site, before storm on radar. Conflicting signals from plane sensors. "Planted?" debris field. Other planes before and after, without incidence. Not releasing entire manifest. 4 hour delay before reporting missing plane (surely they expected some contact, and would have alerted other pilots and tracking stations)

Don't forget webbot predicted some elites would "disappear" this summer. I don't like webbot much, but this is concerning. Rumors of Bilderberg's on plane, and some names that could be suspect.

The outrageous conspiracy theories tend to give the credible ones a bad name, so I won't make any assumptions here, but that is a lot of weird and conflicting evidence for a civilian commercial flight?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i really beleive that we are infornt of a true mystery here...myself i dont think it was because of the storm..1) i saw a vid on youtube of a similar plane being struck twice by a thunder..no effect at all...because once in the air they are not grounded thus the thunder just passes through..2) If it was a bomb...beleive me...they would have found debris for sure....come on...they find people lost at sea imagine debris from such a huge plane..so lets think what can happen that give no chance for the pilots to communicate and as getreadyalready remind us, cell phones still ringing WTF

this vid was already posted on ATS (just to remind us that lightning theories are all fake)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
sorry..but another thought just popped into my mind...

A bomb is to be ruled out since the plane was able to send auto messages so a sudden death for me is not likely

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Domain flight447.com was registered 2 years ago by the Iranian cinema producer Kari Bian.

Well this is odd for sure.

Source - Folha de SP
Translatated by google

Just to add about the explosion theory.
The debris found are not from the flight AF-447.
So, we cannot assume that the spaced debris on the ocean could be caused by explosion in the air.

About how deep the ocean is, i read that is about 3 Km deep on that region...

Two Lufthansa airplanes (747-400) passed around the same area just 30 mins before the flight 447 and didnt notice anything unusual even about the weather. Source - Folha de SP Translation by google

[edit on 5/6/09 by Krpano]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
owned a star krpane

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
@ heineken
thx...

Sorry, this could have or not any relation to the af447.
Anyway for those interested in the bomb theory, ive found something interesting while reading some comments at Folha de São Paulo (BR journal)

One Al Qaeda member was arrested in São Paulo for the dissemination of racist messages. Federal Police didnt reveal his name, location exact and date of the arrest. Just informed that it was some weeks ago. They did inform that he is a high member of the organization hierarchy and only the US govt. have extra info on this case.

Folha de SP - source
Translation by google

Personally i dont believe there is any relation.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Instead of thinking of a bomb and some kind of terrorist attack look at Michio Kaku's work, if the mainstream explanation isn't satisfying.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Air France crash debris recovered as theories focus on speed
www.guardian.co.uk...

Air France pilots battled for 15 minutes to save doomed flight AF 447
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Coverup Of Cause Of Air France Flt 447 Crash?
www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

if the cell phone is still ringing it can be found by triangulation
as would the automated messages that were produced by the computer systems at the time of the problems the aircraft was having
lighting theory is rubbish just look at the Lightning strikes Qantas eroplane
video on you tube (scary stuff but no affect on the plane)

moonpie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join