It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space of Love

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This Space of Love documentary sends a powerful message to our way of being and connecting with ourselves and the earth on a more profound spirtual level.

This is the full version:
vimeo.com...

If you just want to watch it in segements here it is from youtube:

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Fascinating cucumbers! I believe all of it about the plants. Interesting to see it in practice.
I have always had a hard time growing plants.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Me too but when i ate from the earth everything started to gorw for me and i had an inner knowing of what to do with my plants.
I dont know why ever since i started just eating more fruits and veggies, herbs and greens i have the green thumb.
It could be just me(as its in my ancerstry) as i have met others who eat this way and still cannot grow food.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't think it is my calling or my motivation, but I do love plants. I love gardens of others and landscaping and the natural world of plants. But I think I just need a gardening friend. I seem to focus on humans and home atmosphere this life.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Seagrass to tell you the truth. I used to be a materialistic, weekly munching mcdonalds and coffee girl.
When i lived my chemical lifestyle i was depressed and viewed the world with such hopelessness and anger. I would be a shopoholic and jsut buy things everyone else would wear, or do or want just so i could fit in and have some sense of purpose.
I was fooling myself to me that lifestyle i left behind was an illusion.
When i entered into a raw type of lifestyle after almost dying it helped save me. This lifestyle i was eating from what other people grew and got better. I never imagined how much better i would have been just by growing my own food.
I came across Anastasia and the ringing cedars quite by accident. I was still searching my path in life.
I thought i found it with Doreen Virtue Angel therapy, then i thought i found ti with Conversations with God. But i think i found my ultimate purpose in life.
I used to watch my parents garden and we had fruit trees i loved to eat from. That part of my childhood stayed with me and now i have this big urge to garden and let nature do the rest. With this urge i did start my garden. I love it i feel inlove with my garden.
I thought due to my current lifestyle before that i would find it boring and hard. I was wrong!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You found your calling and passion through a hard life and lessons!!! I am proud of you. And I wish you the best at it. You and people like you will be needed in hard times to come, and the philosophies and understandings of nature are one of the most important spiritualities we have. I have always said that nature holds all our answers. And I meant it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Seagrass thankyou that is very sweet. You have this knowing of nature and its healing already within you that is beautiful in itself too. You love to observe too and there is nothing wrong with taking in the beauty that surrounds you. Maybe you have already done this before and decided to take on the role of how your old dream is unfolding in this life. It did take me lifes hard ball throws to get to where i'am now. For some its instant from birth but for me i was asleep most of the time.
I do feel trully awake. Many times missed my boat but finally on track again.

Now im just hoping when the world is restored to its pristine origins that the fairies will come back and feel at home. LOL just little tongue and cheek. But i imagine my space of love to be just as magical as a fairytale.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
My space of love was always "home". And I think I am still searching, although I have tried to create it in the physical, and have done a good job here and there with it. But I haven't found the place just right yet. Still working on it.. Hoping it will bear fruit one of these days.
And faeries would be nice...unicorns too...

I enjoy other peoples art. I enjoy other peoples passions. I like to be shown what they are "into". It makes me happy to see other people creating.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thankyou seagrass.

I really do hope you find home wherever it is. Keep shining your guiding light and much blessings to you love.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
and to you and your growing babies
May they grow big and strong and straight toward your light.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Through ApplesandOranges and Seagrass, I believe I've found my place of love. You two inspired me and gave me the Higher Self Tingles. Its because of your true feelings coming across. Gardens and nature, fairies & unicorns, creativity and family. Everything that is important and worth living for. I'm so glad I clicked on this thread.

Star and Flag. Thank you so very much for finding this video. Its great to have a place of love that is all your own. When times get hard or negativity creeps its wan in, its so easy to forget.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Higher Self Tingles... yay.
Sanctuary.. I like that term.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thankyou hazelnut and seagrass for your kind words and viewing the video.

I just observed all our nicknames and realised we have names to do with parts of the earth and nature lol.

May we all find that place of love. Blessings!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I didn't realize that, that's kinda cool..

Earthy types. eh? hee hee.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yeah earthy types lol.

I do believe that i have come to this earth at a time sometthing maginificent will happen. I know im not the only one who feels this. But i felt it so much all my life that sometthing magnificent will happen on earth.
I think we are shifting through the dark times to a time we will all live in love, peace and harmony.
All the darkness systems will be destroyed and we will once again live in our birthright.
At the moment the darkness is trying hard to keep the collective conciousness of the people in fear, depression and anger. It's all about to change. Keep your head gear on as we will be going on a bumpy but wonderful ride ahead. Darkness will be no more.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
That guy in the video talking about planning his garden, or having the garden plan itself, was way cool.

My gardening experience and knowledge would be embarrasing to an expert. But I have always wanted a piece of ground that I could call mine to plant anything I want in. Mom used to bore me to death talking gardening 24/7. Now, 20 years later, I wish I had paid closer atttention!! Her gardens were beautiful, organic and lush.

I love my garden which does "speak" to me. All I have to do is be near the plants, flowers and herbs and I feel better. It truly is a place of love. It sounds funny to say that vegetation communicates, but it is true.

Namaste ♥

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
That guy in the video talking about planning his garden, or having the garden plan itself, was way cool.

My gardening experience and knowledge would be embarrasing to an expert. But I have always wanted a piece of ground that I could call mine to plant anything I want in. Mom used to bore me to death talking gardening 24/7. Now, 20 years later, I wish I had paid closer atttention!! Her gardens were beautiful, organic and lush.

I love my garden which does "speak" to me. All I have to do is be near the plants, flowers and herbs and I feel better. It truly is a place of love. It sounds funny to say that vegetation communicates, but it is true.

Namaste ♥

Oh yeah i feel the love in that video hehe. I like the cucumber part i thought that was magnificent. I love the idea people have discovered you can communicate with plants. So it makes me so upset that we hybridize and gmo them.
I thought so too when i watched old people in the gardens i used to think what benefit do they get from their garden and flowers. I was such a rebel back then. My mind was always negative. I thought lately about my childhood and how my parents gardened and how much i love to play there and eat from it. My childhood seemed so magical compared to growing up. I was so consumed in the mainstream system i did not realise i was sleep walking. I never in my wildest dreams thought i could have this connection with nature back then as i do now.
There is an unfortunate thing that happened to the tree i hugged. It grew so big. Its roots grew into the pipes and its branches started to hit the electricity lines. I think the tree loved my hugs but its life ended when the council said we had to cut it down due to both of these complaints even from neighbours. I cried when my dad cut the tree down as i felt its pain. My dad actually got rashes on his hands from touching the tree. The tree didnt want to go. Now i get sad when people cut down trees just to get a better view of scenery. I cant believe how much destruction we do to plant life just to make our living in the mainstream system benefit.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I know what you mean about cutting down trees! Stupid humans, just shut up and grow! I read that somewhere and never forgot. The more I thought about that line, the more sense it made. It hurts (real pain) when people are so ignorant and thoughtless about other creatures. I can't help them all, but I can give sanctuary in my own little 1/8 acre. LOL

Like you, I never thought anything about gardening other than, hey good for you. But now, I get it. I have a hard time with people, but kids, animals and plants love me.
I love them too.

Here is a thread I started about my garden. With a couple of pics. LOL
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for that hazelnut. Oh yes i replied in that thread. Just a short sentence but i love the idea so cute, garden bed lol. You have ta great sense of humour.

I no longer see trees as just still art in the background that sways in the wind from time to time. As a child i used to climb our backyard trees and i would swing off them, have a cubby house in them. I was even looked after by one when i thought i was going to fall but i floated to the ground. The memory of that was almost vague but i revived it and remembered what may have seemed like brainwashing to forget as i grew older. I remember my childhood was not depression, anger and submitting to the reality of things. It was adventure,exploring, experiencing, magical, creation, i was not tampered with mainstream views and living nor did i have to worry. Dont we all wish we were kids again.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Yeah earthy types lol.

I do believe that i have come to this earth at a time sometthing maginificent will happen. I know im not the only one who feels this. But i felt it so much all my life that sometthing magnificent will happen on earth.
I think we are shifting through the dark times to a time we will all live in love, peace and harmony.
All the darkness systems will be destroyed and we will once again live in our birthright.
At the moment the darkness is trying hard to keep the collective conciousness of the people in fear, depression and anger. It's all about to change. Keep your head gear on as we will be going on a bumpy but wonderful ride ahead. Darkness will be no more.

I feel it too, but at 43, I am kind of "tired"... I think it should hurry up. I can't imagine what all needs to happen to change whats wrong and what prevents us from living that way. It has to be something HUGE and amazing to get us to do that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join