It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have also been unsuccessful in astral projection. It has been one of my main goals in life. Is there anyone out there that can help me as well?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I have also been unsuccessful in astral projection. It has been one of my main goals in life. Is there anyone out there that can help me as well?

It has been said so many times that it sounds like a broken record. READ the thread. There is a lot of good advice contained within. I know it is long, but if this is something you really want to do, you can find the answers here.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Last night was powerfully awesome for me.
The sound came as I was going to sleep but I was not all that tired so I had some good energy.
I found I was able to slip right out of my body starting with waving my astral hands about and the rest of me just followed.
I stopped outside of myself and just focused on my vision. Saying astral vision dial up NOW in my mind and it worked easy as pie. I started to clearly see the paintings on my wall and then realized I was right in front of my BIG mirror. and as soon as this came to mind POOF I went right back into my body.....

I had to re-relax all over and HOPE to get back to the 'getting out' place...I would hear my heartbeat and hope that was the right sound but it was not.....after a while it DID come back and I DID get back out! This time I got away from the big mirror to focus my vision and get feeling more solidly in the astral.....
I then floated out of my walls & a few doors down to my friends house.....then I floated through her walls and into her house. Her dog saw me and looked happy to see me and he "woooo'woooooed' at me and wagged his tail. I then was flying around in a large circle around her bedroom thinking VERY HARD ........."can you see me? can you get out to? come out and travel with me!"...........she seemed to look up at me and say to me "of course I can see you, I thought that THAT was MY butt flying around up there........your butt is getting big"
Well THAT was NOT pleasant...........I do not want to have a big butt let alone a BIG ASTRAL butt
.........dam...........whats up with that? SO maybe she is worrying about her weight on a deep level and that is what was communicated to me? Thats the best I can HOPE for......sheesh. I have been talking to her about me trying to give her a good solid YANK out and she has given me permission for this. SO far...this was the FIRST TIME I even made it into her bedroom so at least I am getting closer.....I would like to learn to help others as I was helped but so far it is not happening.....I am GLAD I made it into her bedroom but I find it weird that what was communicated between us was about fat butts........
and I would be more sad about her NOT coming out of her body if I was not so HAPPY that I have at least made it into her bedroom.
Now so far today I have not spoken to her........and I am not going to bring this up beyond that last night was a productive OOBE night for me, and I will leave it at that and see what she says......

hmmmmmm.
WHY was last night so successful?.........I did a couple os shots of 100 proof YUKON JACK liquor last night, but was FULLY sober by the time I was going to bed. In fact I did not even get much of a buzz on......but I did this couple of shots and then did a bunch of yard work things that I had been putting off. The warm in my tummy just made it go by faster and funner somewhat.....
ALSO.....
There is another thread going on currently on ATS about SIGIL magick, and I have been thinking about doing a sigil about MORE successful OOBE trips with strong recall ect.....and this was going through my head while I was doing my garden work last night so that could very well have added to it....I did NOT really do a sigil yet but I was thinking about it good and hard.

Here is a link to the SIGIL MAGICK thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add I have been taking valerian in liquid form each night for the past couple of weeks.....about 10 drops. It does seem to help me fall asleep faster, and I don't know if it aided in my last nights adventure or not.....but I want to mention that it was also used.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sounds like a good one, congrats on getting further away.

I've had a few amazing lucid experiences lately where I'm able to do anything I want while my friends stand at the side of me in amazement. Most of the things I do don't really have any meaning I don't think and I just do things because I can. I pointed up to the sky and shouted 'sky goes black, asteroid shoots over our heads and crashes into that building in the distance and all the sky lights up and then turns blue again'. Then where stood there waiting and a few seconds later we gradually hear this rumbling noise getting louder and louder and wooooosh!! it flys straight over our heads and the wind from it knocks us over and it smashes into the building and fragments fly up into the air, And then the sky fades back to blue again. Another one was where this group of people where chasing after us and I realised we didnt have to run away so I turned round and shouted 'all of them apart from one freeze after 3 seconds starting from now!' and then 3 seconds later they all turn blue and freeze with one stood there scared to death wondering whats going on and then he ran away.

One thing I have to say though is that I cant keep doing this sort of stuff for too long because it really drains me after a while and I get that feeling in my chest area (not physical chest area) where it feels kind of hollow and has an aching feeling to it and feels pretty uncomfortable. I sometimes wonder if its something to do with my mind being overwhelmed with what its having to do.

I'm well stocked up with valerian, I've got the capsules and the liquid extract but did you say you had 10 drops? It says on the bottle your only supposed to have 1mg which is 2 drops, though I usually have 4 or 5 drops and its enough to allow me to reach the 'leg jerk' stage much quicker and is ideal if I'm hungover as it takes the edge off.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
my valerian bottle comes from WILD OATS.....it is a one OZ bottle...
(tastes TERRIBLE ugh)

Says suggested dose 20 to 60 drops...2 or 3 times per day or as needed.

So I am actually UNDER dosing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

You mentioned using a sigil to make the OOBE easier to do/make happen.
I think this a great idea since so many people on ATS have been successful with sigils.
But it's not a guarantee, because (I) never know if I am doing them 100% correctly.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Question to anyone--

I have read that alot of people like the "picturing yourself elsewhere" method of getting out of body. Many authors have used this method, imagining being somewhere else, like a room, etc, and they have projected. This seems like a strange method to me--has anyone here had success with this method? Knowing myself, I would prefer affirmations as I drift off to sleep. Are any methods "better" than others, or is it a personal preference?

Thanks for any input.

AlphaC

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

to the river goddes next time you catch your self in the dreaming or oobe state reach back behind you and you should be able to grab your own silken or silver cord-so before you try it i`ll describe what you are going to feel so you won`t be alarmed.when you reach back your hand will touch something that feels light and soft and yet it is very strong,if you run your hand down towards your back it will feel like a giant mass of roots on a plant don't be afraid as this is where it is stored when not in use ,it sits approximately in the middle of your shoulder blades,the first time you get a hold of it ,it will be about the size of your hand if you closed it to form the letter c the farther you travel the thiner it becomes it also is quite sensitive to being touched by someone or something other than yourself.if it`s not you touching it head back to the body instantly and wake up -calm down then go back to what you were doing.should someone stand or sit in front of you and say that you can go no farther then it is time to head back here they are guards and teachers once you get better at it they will talk to and help you in your en devours,trust them as they have your best interests at heart.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I haven't encountered the cord yet..I could of swore to God or wherever that I had an oobe. I was dreaming than I thought I woke up and then I thought no..I am leaving my body and I am going out of my house...I felt like I went out to my living room and knocked a candle on the floor. I really felt I did it but then when I woke up I realize that my oobe wasn't in my house. Could I be having an oobe in my house and then go to someone else's house? Or am I in another reality having an oobe? It seemed too real I swear???

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've been trying this new technique of mine which seems really interesting, When waking up, try to go back to sleep... I know its tough sometimes if we're wide awake... just close your eyes...keep telling yourself..dream..dream.... pay attention to the thoughts in your head...as you feel they are becomming more random and intense then tell yourself to dream.. you'll keep holding on to it conciously, these thoughts that seem random eventually become immersive and finally you realise your dreaming.. and lucid dreaming at that.

When you lucid dream, i think its easier to tell yourself to AP.. you might wake up to sleep paralysis.. this is what happened to me a couple of times... or the other part... you may be confused.. you might end up trying to AP from some sort of dream body in an astral room.. I did that this morning.. I remember I said to the girl there... what the hell, its not working, but then again I'm already in the astral plane...

So i don't know... I guess if you want that full AP experience... perhaps you can use this lucid dreaming to wake up to sleep paralysis.

I think its a good LD technique for me anyway.. it works every time.. even when i'm wide awake.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm new to this OBE and have never tried it.

Can anyone tell me - when you have a successful OBE is the world that you fly about in the real world or one simulated and produced by your brain (like dreams)?

Many thanks in advance

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

you fly about in the real world or one simulated and produced by your brain (like dreams)?

Both. You recognize that dreams are not "produced by the brain" as we are taught in school though. The brain is only a frequency-translator, not a creator.

In OBE you can travel the physical world as-it-is (as it is according to your mind) and peep in on your people or you can travel other worlds.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

you fly about in the real world or one simulated and produced by your brain (like dreams)?

Both. You recognize that dreams are not "produced by the brain" as we are taught in school though. The brain is only a frequency-translator, not a creator.

In OBE you can travel the physical world as-it-is (as it is according to your mind) and peep in on your people or you can travel other worlds.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

Thanks for your swift response!

Actually, I've had a number of dreams that have involved time travel (going into the future) and several lucid dreams. Most, if not all these dreams have come about when I go back to sleep once I wake up in the morning.

With some of the things that I've seen in my dreams, I just cannot -believe- how my brain could generate them (and in 'real-time'!). I always thought there was someting going on and your "frequency-translator" is the first label I have seen.

I'll try out the OOBE and will test it. The test will work as follows:

JINNI'S OBE TEST CASE 1:

I will ask my friend to leave a yellow piece of paper on his desk. On this piece of paper I will ask him to write down one word and leave an object on top of the pirce of paper without covering the word.

I will attempt an OOBE and if successful, will travel to his house and see the word and the object. When I awake I will tell him what I saw.

You know the rest...

What do you guys think? Or am I totally missing the point here?

Thanks.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Jinni]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry for the BTB post but I can't seem to complete my edit.

I should say that I had an OOBE many many years ago (10 years) and I didn't realise it when it was happenning. I then did something really bad and I never had lucid dreams or OOBE again! I really felt at the time that I had been BANNED! So, if you do wrong, can you get BANNED from the Astral dimension? Email me for more details as it's a bit embarrassing about WHY I got banned.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

i don't know why you seem to think that you have been banned for making a mistake in the dream time ,we all make them from time to time,we all need to make necessary adjustments to what we say or do in this time .if you make a mistake understand what it was and then don`t do it again no one is banned from it as there are many reasons for this time to exist .it can be used to see into the future or to go in and get information that were not to have by the governments standards it is also used to give us the answers to problems which plague us in daily life-ie-how many times have you gone to sleep and worried about something ,when you awake you have either the answer or solution to the problem -the first thing most of us say is it was that easy.never judge what you see it this time as it being the exact as it is in our world -ie-one time i was invited into the court of the people of the fay or faeries while i was there, there was a small fay she looked like a small child i saw her reaching out to a tree and grabbing what looked like a Christmas tree ball she put into her mouth and bit down on it ,i rushed over to her and pulled it out of her mouth as i thought that she was going to swallow glass,the rest of her people kept asking what are you doing and do you know what you are doing,i said yes trying to stop her from cutting her mouth on the glass-it was not glass it was a drop of nectur ,but in our realm it looks like a ball of spun glass.this is how we perceive the dream time as if it is our world,it is not always our world were in and things are different .yes it was a mistake and yet it was not as i learned that all things are not as we see them,to this day there are times when someone will sleep in my bed and they will see little lights flying all around my room if the door is shut some get scared others ask about them it is the fay it is their way of saying that i am welcome in their world,sometimes they will speak to whomever is sleeping -try to answer your nieces questions on this one ,they don't really believe you until the little people actually speak to them in the dream time.violence is not to be used as sometimes your about to be attacked don't believe it move back and take in the whole picture in front of you instead of looking at it as if your wearing a divers mask.you will find that we are not alone in the universe as there are many other species out there some are so intelligent that we as a species are still little children who are just beginning to learn our lessons from mom and dad.to think is to move to think is to be as no matter what you wish to do in the dream time you can do it even fly without fear remember that the body of yours is safe at home you can really be free of all that holds you back in the waken world.so how do we explain to them what we saw or did in the dream time they don't believe it because we were all told it was only a dream or a nightmare go back to sleep little one in other wards do not waken the full spiritual side of yourself live within the closed little world of lies that we were taught to believe was real -live in the box that we created for you as our box was created for us this way you can never truly be free -just another little cubit or empty box -think of the matrix are you trapped in the box or do you want to be free-i chose freedom-ps. i was trained by one of the shamanesess to dream the dream not some one elses dream but my own dream.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi Jenni,

I havent been here on this thread in awhile, but I read how you have dreams of the future and wanted to brag (LOL) about the first ever dream I've had of the future the other 2 mornings ago!

I had to work from Midnite to about 4 in the am and my wife packed me some ice tea and I drank the whole thing at work, thought nothing of it, went home Tired but awake, after about an hour I laid down and wanted to fall asleep but the ice tea wasnt letting me so much. But I was tired enough that I was dreaming, and I've always had weird dreams, crazy weird dreams, anyways I was dreaming and realized I was dreaming and said "HOLD IT!" I waved my arms and said something to the effect of "EVERYTHNG CLEAR" and it all faded to gray nothing. which was pretty cool because I usually just wake up when I get lucid, then I fell back into dreams and I had this amazing lucid dream of flying through a harbor with these ships that were definitely futuristic and it was all so crisp and beautiful, my inner skeptic says it was just my sub but I want to believe it was a future glimpse because it doesnt fit with anything I could associate the dream to in Real Life, it had a totally different flavor to it than my normal dreams and it was really cool. So I am glad I'm not alone! Those ships were amazing btw. I was totally trippin on it, still am!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by Jinni

ps. i was trained by one of the shamanesess to dream the dream not some one elses dream but my own dream.

Many thanks for your detailed response (although paragraphs would have made it less daunting). It was certainly an intersting read. The only reason why i say I got banned is because I used to have lucid dreams almost every day until I committed the 'offence'. After that, no lucid dreams for many years. It seemed quite obvious at the time.

Maybe I chose to do something unacceptably and was deemed unworthy to enter the realm again by the powers that be. I guess God can do anything - even ban me from the lucid dreams. Damn, I missed them SO much!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
Hi Jenni,

I havent been here on this thread in awhile, but I read how you have dreams of the future and wanted to brag (LOL) about the first ever dream I've had of the future the other 2 mornings ago!

I had to work from Midnite to about 4 in the am and my wife packed me some ice tea and I drank the whole thing at work, thought nothing of it, went home Tired but awake, after about an hour I laid down and wanted to fall asleep but the ice tea wasnt letting me so much. But I was tired enough that I was dreaming, and I've always had weird dreams, crazy weird dreams, anyways I was dreaming and realized I was dreaming and said "HOLD IT!" I waved my arms and said something to the effect of "EVERYTHNG CLEAR" and it all faded to gray nothing. which was pretty cool because I usually just wake up when I get lucid, then I fell back into dreams and I had this amazing lucid dream of flying through a harbor with these ships that were definitely futuristic and it was all so crisp and beautiful, my inner skeptic says it was just my sub but I want to believe it was a future glimpse because it doesnt fit with anything I could associate the dream to in Real Life, it had a totally different flavor to it than my normal dreams and it was really cool. So I am glad I'm not alone! Those ships were amazing btw. I was totally trippin on it, still am!

I know exactly what youa re talking about! I;ve done the same!

It seems that the brain (because of the tea/coffee) goes into a different state that enables all the wild things you see.

I once saw a dream of the future - I was approaching this vehicle - silver shiny but the design was amazing! I just couldn't of imagined it! A car designer would pay an arm and leg for it! It was so advanced and futuristic it was unbelievable. I told my wife but she couldn't really appreciate what I saw.

What is it? How can the brain generate such designs, ideas, events, so perfectly and in real-time! Either there is some unlocked potential of the brain or the astral travelling (and time travelling) is real! Jury is still out until we get scientific confirmation - which shouldn't be hard!

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Jinni]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

jinni the dream time can be when you are either wide awake or sound asleep it exists in a realm all of it`s own ,past present future can all be tapped into as it is not the mind generating random thoughts or images ,there is a point where all realms become a part of ours, the dream time is one of those special places.

[edit on 02/13/2008 by picrat]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi Jinni,

Yeah I told my wife and she just kinda gave me the "Uh-huh." look. Oh well. I knew the dream was totally different than what I usually have so I kept saying to myself "Pay close attention! Look closely and remember this!" as I was cruising over the harbor. The cargo ships were the best, they were made out of what looked like huge hexagons of glass that were alternating in colors clear, red, blue. green, yellow and it was a bright sunny day so they were reflecting the sunlight and it was gorgeous. I mean it was breathtaking. Ships made out of glass! And also there was a bridge that I wish I could remember more of as I was studying the geometry of the architecture, it was amazing as well. It had to be a glimpse either into a future or a parallel universe.

And I've tried the pill form of Valerian but it makes me too tired in the morning I don't want to get up! It does help me sleep but I haven't noticed any difference in my ability to lucid dream.

I think the main thing with trying to do either Lucid dreaming or OBE is you MUST train your mind, what I mean is, and its been repeated on this thread as well as other OBE sites, during waking hours you have to program your mind to be receptive and open to LD'ing and OBE's. Don't just wish it to happen, think and know that you will, know without a doubt, believe you will, write it down and read your affirmation through out the day, think on it constantly. THEN you will...it just is difficult with all the miasma of our daily lives to take the time to do it but if you want it bad enough you will do it.

This isn't to you Jinni but I saw someone a few posts up who was asking as all the freshman do when they find this thread, "How do I do it? Can you tell me how?" I know because I did it too. READ. RESEARCH. THINK ON IT. BELIEVE IT. Don't give up. Try and try again. Some people can do it easily, others like me have a harder time. there are so many different techniques I know but keep on trying! Don't give up!

Thats it!
Peace unto you!

Oh and some simple meditation does help also. Simple, as in not complex chanting crap, just relax and breathe, relax and breathe. That kind of thing.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join