It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Air France Airbus 330 disappearance Ufo related?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davodinkum
Maby when john lock stoped pressing the numbers in the hatch the plane went down on the island............ and its the new episode of lost.

Mods!

Apart from the deplorable insensitivity, is this comment particularly useful or relevant to this thread??

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think it's absolutely silly to jump to premature conclusions without any evidence of such.

However, I can assure you that at this point in time, Airbus is probably hoping that it was UFO Activity that downed the plane.

There is nothing more humiliating (and disastrous) to one's business when you tout your product as "unsinkable", or in this case, "uncrashable" and such actually happens.

The White Star Shipping Line sure didn't stay in business for long after the unsinkable Titanic sunk (although J.P. Morgan survived his business taking such a punch). You can be sure that Airbus is worried about going the same way as the White Star Shipping Line right about now.

Maybe it might be best to put off such speculation until the plane is found and it's Black Box Flight Recorder is retrieved.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus

The White Star Shipping Line sure didn't stay in business for long after the unsinkable Titanic sunk .....

Um, it stayed in business for another 21 years, and merged with Cunard. But anyway, lets stay on topic.

I agree with your point about it being bad for business - irrespective of what a future investigation finds. Disasters such as this are highly emotive.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The MIB would know right away if a UFO were involved.
Especially if it also disintegrated.
They would have first pick to take away saucer parts.

The Titanic Tesla Conspiracy had an Illuminati funder of Tesla,
John Jacob Astor, eliminated.

Yeah, thats a stretch.
But interesting things happened as a result.

A high top storm belt turbulence must be the event here and
only weather avoidence can correct the problem happening
again.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOtheories
reply to post by Roufas

I don't know about that. You're assuming that ET's are somehow socialized the same way that human beings are. I'm sure that if they exist, they have an entirely different educational and social system.

You could also say that humans don't have the best interests for themselves or the other inhabitants of this earth. We do the same stuff when we go out and tag animals and yet we call it science. Where's the morality in flying over remote areas of Africa, shooting an animal with a tranquilizer gun, tagging it, and then setting it back free into the wild? I don't want to risk going off topic here, but, it seems to be that Humans are constantly behaving dubiously and then pass it off as research. Put yourself inside the head of the animal that had just been anesthetized, and I bet you'll find confusion, demoralization, and outright fear.

So...in that sense, you could easily argue that human beings are as destructive and invasive as any species of alien that we currently fear.

Personally, I believe that they are merely scientists flying to other planets and are scientifically evaluating them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh...and just to stay on topic, I highly doubt that this airline disappearance has anything to do with UFO's.

We are not abducting their people in their home planets. Those abductions can be pretty cruel. I am pretty sure they also do it to make people feel that they are inferior to them.

There is also the resource cost a trip would cost to get here ( I am talking about physical beings here , they live in the same reality as we do , and we live in a quite biologicaly rich planet).

You really just have to look at nature in a greater scale , the world is competitive , interventions from different cultures were always brought about in self-interest , with the subjugation of the loser. It is not strange , it is natural!

It does not matter what their hierarchies are , they are not in their home period , that is the point.

Comparing us to animals is wrong , as we have something called self-awareness , as other intelligent beings would have also.
You cannot really communicate with an animal the same you would be able with a human being.

You could think of them as "people" with better toys and somewhat better developed in the mental environment.

And yes I believe this has nothing to do with the plane lol , but I wanted to share my opinion on the subject

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the debris found in brasilian waters is not from the airbus 330, it was confirmed a while ago. there's something fishy here. how could it be a terrorist attack if the passengers were sending sms to their families?

Could the plane enter another dimension? something like the Bermuda Triangle? This is strange guys, a plane doesnt dissapear from the radars like that.

"FAB revela que destroços recuperados não são do aparelho da Air France
05 de Junho de 2009, 00:37

Os destroços recuperados esta quinta-feira pela Marinha do Brasil não pertencem ao Airbus da Air France que desapareceu sobre o Atlântico, revelou um oficial da FAB"

translation to english

Brasilian Air Force reveals that debris recovered this thursday by the Brasilian Navy dont belong to the Air France Airbus that dissapeared over the Atlantic.

05 July 2009, 00:37

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufossydney

The A330 actually isn't that 'safe'. It had past records of suddenly nosediving when on autopilot due to 'minor' computer software glitch combined with factors as turbulence.

Two such A330 has nosedived in the past nothing fatal and crew was able to regain control of the plane, but one resulted to 100 injured passengers and crews, but otherwise, both landed safely.

But still, I think there's a tinge of UFO involvement until proven. First off, no mayday calls, second, now, no bodie(s), body part(s) has been found to date!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas

Originally posted by UFOtheories
reply to post by Roufas

Comparing us to animals is wrong , as we have something called self-awareness , as other intelligent beings would have also.
You cannot really communicate with an animal the same you would be able with a human being.

What makes you think an animal has no self awareness? If you hit it, it can sense the pain. You can communicate with an animal if you know its language. Different barks and meow signify something different.

If humans can enscare animals and put them in cages, why cant aliens do the same to us?

Compared to an animal we are "more intelligent" so what makes you think that a "more intelligent" alien will not abduct a plane of 200+ people?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I, too, think that there is something very UFO-ish about this.
There is ALWAYS rubble, ALWAYS something left behind. But this time...nothing?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nuclear submarines, navy ships, air force search planes from multiple countries and two continents plus TWO AWACS when one is enough to supervise and coordinate a major war: do they need two in case one gets gobbed up by UFOs?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
News says they found 2 bodies.
What's your take now, guys?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I dont know if this is a conspiracy or not and with everything else going on this is a drop in the bucket. The latest reports I read said they cannot identify the sex of the latest bodies, Im sure some where ripped to shreds. But if they say bodies then I would assume the have some of them mostly intact and we all know what kind of mutilation a certain species of alien is notorious for and I for one am not going to take there involvement off the table. Maybe if for once they let us know what atrocities these malevolent beings where committing we would finally purge are planet of those pathetic little parasites. Lock and load and dont forget the tin foil!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dredulous

Are you saying the people on that plane have been subjected to genital mutilation by aliens?
Jeez.....talk about a leap into a parallel universe....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It was something I thought was interesting, but the whole thing is such a tragedy. The families must be devastated. Last I checked this was a conspiracy web site and I am sceptical of all of this. This was a state of the art plane flying in a hot spot for UFOs, I connect the dots whenever I can. This seems very strange given the endless redundancies of modern aircraft. Given the massive amount of disinformation I really dont think I will believe anyone's story. Im just going to leave it as tragic for these are tragic times and this is only the beginning im afraid!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dredulous
This was a state of the art plane flying in a hot spot for UFOs, I connect the dots whenever I can.

Really?

I didn't know that the middle of the Atlantic ocean is a UFO hot spot.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
To be honest, I have been guessing that the plane was shot down, or blown up, by someone who was trying to kill someone, or more passangers in the plane.
There were alot of possible "Targets" on the plane:

1. Prince Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca - He was a descendant of Brazil's former imperial family, a branch of the former Portuguese royal family. The family considered him to be fourth in line to the Brazilian throne.

2. Erich Heine - He was on the executive board member of ThyssenKrupp CSA Steel. Heine, 41, was responsible for the construction of two steel plants in Rio de Janeiro and in Alabama, "a task he handled with great success," the company said. He was married with three young daughters.

3. Michael Harris and his wife Anne Harris - They were on their way to Paris for a training seminar and vacation. Michael Harris was a geologist in Rio de Janeiro for Devon Energy.

4. Rino Zandonai, Giovanni Batista Lenzi, and Luigi Zortea - They were local leaders in the northern Italian city of Trento. They were part of an organization that provided aid to Brazilian towns that received immigrants from Trento in the 19th century. They were in Brazil to deliver aid to victims of flooding in the southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina.

5. Silvio Barbato - He was artistic director of the Symphony Orchestra of the National Theatre of Brazil for many years. He also conducted the Teatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro.

6. Adriana Francesca van Sluijs - was chief of press for state oil company Petrobras.

7. Three members of a Brazilian family were on the plane: Roberto Correa Chem, a 66-year-old plastic surgeon and university instructor; his wife, psychologist Vera Chem, 63; and their daughter Letacia Chem, 36, manager of telecommunications company Oi.

8. Marcelo Parente - He was a top city official in Rio de Janeiro.

9. Antonio Gueiros - was an executive for French tire maker Michelin. He was one of three Michelin employees on the plane.

I am not too far into this theory yet, but I do have to say that there is an irregularly high number of Engineers and famous people in that plane, and it just sounds like an assasination to me. What do you think?

(Sources: AOL, CNN, AP, Reuters, Irish Times, Wall Street Journal, Daily Telegraph, Los Angeles Times, Evening Standard)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Air crash is always the way for a quick exit for the Illuminati.

I just heard that many messages were sent out of mechanical failure.
Typical miss information.

The plane runs on electric controls.

As for UFO there has always been the mechanical freeze effect.
But for a lawnmower not working in Germany as a saucer takes
off, see Henry Steven's FOIA disclosure from FBI, the electrical
effect is the cause. Circuit malfunction perhaps way more probable
than what lightning could do. Another UFO cause could be X rays
that kill cattle immune systems, yes the autopsy is called a mutilation,
since X Rays make everything conductive thus elimination non
conductive surfaces.

Otherwise there was a bad part that required maintenance that
the Airline did not do fast enough and caused the crash.
This will be the final determination by the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As I recall the problem was the air speed indicator iced up and without the
knowledge the automatic pilot was knocked out.
Why they did not know the altitude I can't say but supposedly the action
was to go lower and find warmer air to melt the ice.

UFOs or so called Tesla ships avoid normal traffic and only once did an
aircraft come so close as the become damaged and crash.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Everyone fished out was totally NAKED meaning that they were expelled from the plane at high velocity at altitude and didn't die during a crash landing in the water. The official story goes contrary to this and any air crash expert can testify that it is a hoax version touted as the truth. The families of the victims are suing because their own experts testify that the official version cannot be accuate. Whether it was UFO related or not we are definitely being told a fairy tale. Now they're attributing it to pilot error and trying to brainwash public opinion by showing computer simulated re-enactments of their fake trumped up scenario. Repeat the lie often enough, use fake imagery and simulated videos to confirm it, and people will believe anything. However it will be interesting to discover just how corrupt the courts will be to deny evidence and support tampering with facts.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join