It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If you go back 10 or 15 pages you will see that I know about fuel dumping.

You seem to disregard all Government, Scientific info, as well as documented by Doctors and Pilots themselves.

I think it is you who needs a better source of information,,,not me.

Do you deny the Air Force is involved with chemical spray operations?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by weedwhacker

Telsa DID discover the neutrino!! In 1898 They call Telsa the Father of Free Energy.

Ah, right. So calling Tesla the Father of Free Energy proves he discovered the neutrino. Obvious innit

Yes the timing is good but it's already common knowledge chemtrails exist

No-one disputes that under certain atmospheric conditions commercial airliners leave trails of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by wonderworld

This is only a chart for weather manipulation, nothing else.

"Nothing else"?? No 'source', no captions? Looks very much like a typical simplified representation of CumuloNimbus. Perhaps Essan or OzWeatherman have it in their files?

It's a representation of cloud seeding - note how the aircraft has to fly above a pre existing cumulonimbus. Such aircraft do not usually leave trails of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals and in any case their actions are invisible from the ground - because there are clouds in the way.

None of which has anything to do with HAARP manipulating neutrinos to make clouds change colour or whatever it is happens in worderworld's world and which, ncodently seems to have as much to do with chemtrails as the idea that the Chinese are adding chemicals into water to create deadly rainbows.

btw it's common courtesy to provide links to the webpages from which you quote or produce images. I've noticed a lot of quotes which have no links - meaning no-one knows their veracity nor the context in which they were made. Failure to do so is not just rude but suggests you have something to hide.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If you go back 10 or 15 pages you will see that I know about fuel dumping.

If this is the case, then why are you posting a photo of that being done?
Here on ATS that is considered Knowingly posting false information, and as far as I know is a banning offense.

You seem to disregard all Government, Scientific info, as well as documented by Doctors and Pilots themselves.

This is really very simple...
See if you worked at McDonald's, and had made their food for years, and knew all about it, then someone came in and tried to convince you that there was some conspiratorial stuff being put in the special sauce (which you mixed), would you forget all your first hand experience and believe them instead?
Same thing here...

I think it is you who needs a better source of information,,,not me.

Yeah that first hand experience is crappy as an information source, you are right. Maybe I should go read CarniCrapCorn.Com, and believe what their inexperience tells me over my own training and experience.

Do you deny the Air Force is involved with chemical spray operations?

I deny that they are doing this over public US airspace, yes. The military is RESTICTED to operations inside a Military Area of Operation, if they go into public airspace they either have to file a traceable flight plan, just like everyone else, or they have to file a Temporary Flight Restriction and file a Notice to Airmen. Can you find these NOTAMS for spraying? No... Neither can anyone else.

Why not go learn about that, then come back and preach this garbage.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I find your user name a bit conflicting. Based on the Freedom of Information Act or other pertaining disclosure laws. Do you work for the Federal Government, including AirForce and or any other affiliated groups with conflicting information? Defcon makes me wonder.

(DEFCON) is a measure of the activation and readiness level of the United States Armed Forces. It describes progressive postures for use between the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the commanders of unified commands. DEFCONs are matched to the situations of military severity.

The DEFCON level is controlled primarily by the President and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and each DEFCON level defines specific security, activation and response scenarios for the troops in question.

Different branches of the armed forces (like the Army, Navy, Air Force) and different bases or command groups can be activated at different defense conditions.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Telsa DID discover the neutrino!! In 1898 They call Telsa the Father of Free Energy.

Neutrinos were first detected in 1956 by Fred Reines of the University of California at Irvine and the late George Cowan.

Epic Fail...
Why should anyone even listen to what you are writing at this point?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Errr...
Its not worth it.
Its really none of your business why I chose that screenname.
Lets just say that Defcon1 was already taken.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Errr...
Its not worth it.
Its really none of your business why I chose that screenname.
Lets just say that Defcon1 was already taken.

Could be worse. Imagine having a username that means a "fast flowing stream with small waterfalls in it"

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well, since this was the first board I ever joined, I did not realize at that time that the account name would follow me for the rest of my time on ATS, or I would have chosen something cooler.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon5, you think YOU have 'buyer's remorse'???!!!

Wanna swap?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hold on I'll be back with you guys. I'm looking for something. Havent logged off yet. I do like your discussions though.

Hold the Fort.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If this is the case, then why are you posting a photo of that being done?
Here on ATS that is considered Knowingly posting false information, and as far as I know is a banning offense.

The photo I provided was on the link I gave you, which documented supporting data from several different reputable sources showing one method spraying can occur. I’m still looking for the schematics of the mechanism and pumps.

I wouldn’t get banned for any of my comments, since chemtrails are still considered a conspiracy theory. The only thing I claimed was factual was the use of the Neutrino by HAARP and others. My theories are based on data. Some I have stated is still hypothetical and needs further research.

When you state that Chemtrails don’t exist are you claiming this to be FACT? It goes both ways.

See if you worked at McDonald's, and had made their food for years, and knew all about it, then someone came in and tried to convince you that there was some conspiratorial stuff being put in the special sauce (which you mixed), would you forget all your first hand experience and believe them instead?
Same thing here...

Like I told weedwhacker 98.9% of Pilots aren’t involved with aerosol spraying. You wouldn’t know the secret unless you were involved and sworn to secrecy. I’m still curious how much you really know. Didn’t you read what the pilot said from the link I supplied. That says;

An airline manager agreed to talk to civilian investigators about these phenomena. "Airline companies have been participating in something call Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999

"They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release chemicals from commercial aircraft." The informant then detailed how the government agents would not answer directly any questions related to what the chemicals that would be released were, nor would they explain the actual purpose of this activity. All that was said was that this activity would be "in the public's best interest."

I deny that they are doing this over public US airspace, yes. The military is RESTICTED to operations inside a Military Area of Operation, if they go into public airspace they either have to file a traceable flight plan, just like everyone else, or they have to file a Temporary Flight Restriction and file a Notice to Airmen. Can you find these NOTAMS for spraying? No... Neither can anyone else.

Everyone must clear the area when there is an aerosol operation going on with a given NOTAM. Any spraying Notam would not be public record.

I pulled one up and it’s easy to see when you use the ruler or GPS method how easy a grid pattern can be made. Have either you or weedwhacker ever been in formation with a grid pattern?

It’s very odd but when I first viewed the website below I had full access, when I went back I was locked out for security reasons. I think I got one map before it happened. I found it on google.

Federal Aviation Administration
Current NOTAMs are available from Flight Service Stations

Your right they are nearly impossible to get. Security would not let me back in. I’ll need to reset my IP address and try later. Ever seen a restricted airspace Nortam?

According to version of the NOTAM available at the time of this posting (it may change still), there are three areas of restricted airspace, all marked on the chart:

CYR537
This is the normal Parliament Hill class F on steriods: it has grown from a 0.5 nm radius and 1500 feet to a 12 nm radius and 12,500 feet, effectively closing CYOW, CYND, and CYRO to any non-airline/emergency/military traffic. This restriction is in force from 15:50z (10:50 EST) on Tuesday 30 November to 13:00z on Wednesday 1 December.

I’m being a broken record again;

Tesla's scalar wave transmitter in Colorado Springs as he transmitted energy 26 miles at velocities greater than light. Tesla measured the resonance of the Earth at 12 Hz, the Schumann resonance of the Earth is 7.8 Hz. Meyl shows how one can calculate the scalar wave of the Earth to be 1.54 times the speed of light and presents a model that ties the expansion of the earth to be the result of the earth`s absorption of neutrino energy.

The ramifications of this model are that neutrino energy can be tapped. He took this the next step and postulated that Zero Point Energy is neutrino power - energy from the field; available at anytime, and everywhere present. To show the place of neutrinos in conventional science, Meyl noted that the 2002 Nobel Physics prize was in regards to work on neutrinos.

He also quoted a 1898 New York Times statement by Tesla that establishes Tesla, the "father of free energy" as also the discoverer of the neutrino.

www.panacea-bocaf.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ww, do you know how to read and interpret that Chart? AND, what's the link, it's missing from your post, because I've been trying to find examples of VFR Sectional Charts forever!! (Usually you're directed to an online site for purchase, like Sporty's Pilot Shop)

Not sure why you'd have a problem viewing a NOTAM. The whole reason for a NOTAM is to publish the restrictions!!!

NOW, I noticed your frame there was a snippet of the Ottawa area. But, I believe the US Sectionals are virtually identical. Can you access WACs too?

AS TO Restricted Areas: It is important to note the effective times, and the altitudes. Also, not sure about Canada, but in the US we have MOAs too. Now, MOAs are not restricted, unless NOTAMed as such, or noted on the Charts.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Regarding that Sectional Chart, look around 'Carleton Place' where you can see the blue line, denoting the boundary of Class B, and the
125 with the ___ and 25 below it, in blue. Those are the altitudes in that sector of the Class B--- 2,500 to 12,500 feet.

That is going to be effective anyway. IF CYR537 has an additional TFR that is restricting all but scheduled airline or military/emergency traffic, then there is some reason that could have NOTHING to do with "chemtrails". This week is the NLE '09 thingy going on...maybe that's it?

[edit on 28 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

ww, do you know how to read and interpret that Chart? AND, what's the link, it's missing from your post, because I've been trying to find examples of VFR Sectional Charts forever!! (Usually you're directed to an online site for purchase, like Sporty's Pilot Shop)

Not sure why you'd have a problem viewing a NOTAM. The whole reason for a NOTAM is to publish the restrictions!!!

NOW, I noticed your frame there was a snippet of the Ottawa area. But, I believe the US Sectionals are virtually identical. Can you access WACs too?

AS TO Restricted Areas: It is important to note the effective times, and the altitudes. Also, not sure about Canada, but in the US we have MOAs too. Now, MOAs are not restricted, unless NOTAMed as such, or noted on the Charts.

Yes I understand how to read portions of the map. I'll try to get in to WAC's. Defcon has a better chance;

DEFCON is the world's longest running and largest underground hacking conference.

We have fun with this weedwhacker are you sure you dont want to switch sides and explore?

Yes that was a restricted airspace for Ottawa. I'll see what I can get to legally.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I dont know if these 2 are helpful. They are the only ones on my computer at this time. Be back with more.

I'm busy with a huge storm front coming in with quarter sized hail and 70 mile per hour winds and my kids are a mile away at the lake. Yikes. Plus a tornado warning and we never get tornado's in Washington.

They should be on there way home.

Still working on both at the same time.

Being on a conspiracy site talking about HAARP and this pending storm is almost enough to break out the pink chablis and Gin and Coke called a Coke High.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The photo I provided was on the link I gave you, which documented supporting data from several different reputable sources showing one method spraying can occur. I’m still looking for the schematics of the mechanism and pumps.

Even the quote you provide after the photo says right on it: “The aircraft has no provisions for onboard tankage of fuel (or other substances)”. That means that its venting its primary fuel source, as it does not have room to store anything other then that fuel.

I wouldn’t get banned for any of my comments, since chemtrails are still considered a conspiracy theory.

Then why are you posting a photo of something that says right on it that it does not produce chemtrails in a chemtrail post?

Like I told weedwhacker 98.9% of Pilots aren’t involved with aerosol spraying. You wouldn’t know the secret unless you were involved and sworn to secrecy. I’m still curious how much you really know.

You are right, I am not a pilot, I was a Ramp Lead/Ramp Supervisor. That means that I was in charge of ground handling all the aircraft for an airside at that airport. That means any substance that got onto any aircraft at that airside, (or any airside for that matter as I worked at them all at some point or other), I would have known about. I was the guy who ensured the load plans, fuel plans, etc... got put onto the aircraft in compliance with the weight and balance sheet, ensured that equipment worked, made sure the gates were prep'ed before the flights came in, etc... In order to achieve that position, I had to work at all the lower ones as well, including fueling. So while a pilot might only fly 3 or 4 flights a day, I oversaw 4 or 5 flights an hour.

An airline manager agreed to talk to civilian investigators about these phenomena. "Airline companies have been participating in something call Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999

Complete made up rubbish. I worked out there up to the summer of 2000, and nothing of the sort was going on. Your site is either making up false stories, or the person they talked to is. The only thing that I am restricted from telling you about is security procedures, and that is for obvious reasons.

Everyone must clear the area when there is an aerosol operation going on with a given NOTAM. Any spraying Notam would not be public record.

If there is a NOTAM it must be public, or how would private pilots know when an area was restricted in order to avoid it? NOTAM's are public record and can be pulled up on various websites by anyone, even you.

I pulled one up and it’s easy to see when you use the ruler or GPS method how easy a grid pattern can be made. Have either you or weedwhacker ever been in formation with a grid pattern?

Its easy to make a grid patten with any aircraft flying naturally on Airways/VOR's. Aircraft cross where those VOR's/Airways cross each other, this is not rocket science here.

It’s very odd but when I first viewed the website below I had full access, when I went back I was locked out for security reasons. I think I got one map before it happened. I found it on google.

There are other sites that you can get NOTAMS from. I have also noticed that I cannot get into the FAA one anymore, but I am not sure why, though I am sure its a mundane reason.

Your right they are nearly impossible to get. Security would not let me back in. I’ll need to reset my IP address and try later. Ever seen a restricted airspace Nortam?

No they are public record so private pilots can check them. I am not sure what is up with the FAA site, maybe someone else knows why its being blocked?

Originally posted by wonderworld[/i
Tesla DID discover the neutrino!! In 1898 They call Tesla the Father of Free Energy.

No they call Tesla the father of free energy because he supposedly was ramming electricity into the earth at his Lab in Colorado using a giant Tesla Coil. All you had to do was stick a wire into the ground out there and get electricity from the coil. Of course the electricity really wasn't free, and he burned out the generators at the local powerplant more then once, until they made him stop. The people who discovered the Neutrino were Fred Reines and George Cowan.

Neutrinos were first detected in 1956 by Fred Reines of the University of California at Irvine and the late George Cowan.

1920-1927 Charles Drummond Ellis(along with James Chadwick and colleagues) establishes clearly that the beta decay spectrum is really continous, ending all controversies.
1930 Wolfgang Pauli hypothesizes the existence of neutrinos to account for the beta decay energy conservation crisis.
1932 Chadwick discovers the neutron.
1933 Enrico Fermi writes down the correct theory for beta decay, incorporating the neutrino.
1946 Shoichi Sakata and Takesi Inoue propose the pi-mu scheme with a neutrino to accompany muon. (There is a long story about the confusion of mu for pi etc. They were the first to straighten it out and get the spins right, and write down the correct decay scheme completely: pi -> mu + nu_mu, mu -> e + nu_e + nu_mu, and noticed that both numu and nue are light, and neutral with spin 1/2, and suggested that they might be "different".)
1956 Fred Reines and Clyde Cowan discover (electron anti-) neutrinos using a nuclear reactor.
1957 Neutrinos found to be left handed by Goldhaber, Grodzins and Sunyar.
1957 Bruno Pontecorvo proposes neutrino-antineutrino oscillations analogously to K0-K0bar, leading to what is later called oscillations into sterile states.
1962 Ziro Maki, Masami Nakagawa and Sakata introduce neutrino flavor mixing and flavor oscillations.

You need to be careful about what you read on the internet.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

P.S I expect a severe power outage but have a back up generator, in the event you dont hear from me and I'm still logged in.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What's a severe power outage? Either you have power or you don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They're onto her.

HAARP has been deployed.

EXTERMINATE

EXTERMINATE

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

What's a severe power outage? Either you have power or you don't.

It usually looks like a war zone during and after a storm here. I live in a thick forest. The trees fall like toothpicks if the winds go over 30 miles an hour.

This means it's a mess to clean up and the power crew gets very busy. It's all or nothing usually.

I dont expect a transformer to blow but other damage. If I was smart I'd unplug my computer. Thunderstorms and lighning all around.

Since the house is new it's well grounded plus I have a good surge protector; although I got hit once melting my phone wires.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join