It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Phenomenon

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well at least you got the part right that they do use those aircraft to do aerial applications for pet control: Dynamic Aviation. No one denies that they spray for bugs with airplanes, but it does not look anything like chemtrails.

What are you comparing, they are the same picture?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Youre right. I stuck the wrong plane up. oops. It is important we get the right plane to match the correct cockpit. I jump around to much.

I dont know why I had the jet instead of the turbo-prop. So sorry.

I guess we'll kiss and make up and start the debate again tomorrow.That is to all you chem busters. Over and out.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

OMG, you're gonna start a whole new Conspiracy Theory!!!

...those aircraft to do aerial applications for pet control:

Don't edit the typo, it's bloody marvelous as is!!!

See ya,

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

it does not look anything like chemtrails.

Hi there. What do chemtrails look like in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Development of chemical and biological warfare agents

4.1. Chemical warfare agents
4.2. Nerve agents
4.3. Vesicant agents
4.3.1. Sulphur mustard
4.3.2. Nitrogen mustard
4.3.3. Arsenical vesicants
4.4. Lung-damaging agents (choking agents)
4.4.1. Chlorine
4.4.2. Phosgene
4.5. Blood agents
4.5.1. Cyanides
4.6. Incapacitating psychochemical agents
4.7. Irritants (Lacrimators, Sternutators)
4.8. Biological agents
4.9. Toxins
4.10. Microorganisms
4.10.1. Gastrointestinal bacteria
4.10.2. Bacillus anthracis (anthrax)
4.10.3. Pasteurella pestis (plague)

www.sciencedirect.com... 21&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=5727cc8053e9479bdbb6c0fd85ae0ca3

A better link to Biochemical warfare History.

www.raceandhistory.com...,15529,.shtml

These images claim the mechanisms are for intake, input, rather than output. It doesn’t look that way to me. I'm still looking for the Schematics on the Navy, Air Force and other planes. I think this plane is used for something other than biochemical warfare. Biochemicals may be used for other purposes.

Has this plane already been debated?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A bit of Plane related chemical History; 1854-1954

1925;

First liquid duster equipment appeared.
Selenium tested as insecticide.

First basic lead arsenate of definite composition made. Ethylene dibromide fumigant discovered.

Electrical charging of arsenical dust particles made known.

British health authorities rejected shipments of American apples because ofarsenical residue hazards..

Lead arsenate sprays devised for control of clover leaf weevil

BARIUM fluosilicate tested for insecticidal activity.

Airplane first tested for grasshopper control purposes.

1927 .

Sodium arsenite sprays and dusts first used for grasshopper and Mormon cricket control.

Calcium arsenate dusts developed as control for blueberry maggot.

Ethylene oxide and alkyl formates introduced to American public as fumigants.

USDA reorganized Food, Drug, and Insecticide work. Federal Insecticide Board, operative since Act of 1910, CEASED to function.

Carbon dioxide added to ethylene oxide and found to increase fumigation effectiveness of latter gas.

Airplane first used for distribution of insecticides in spray form.

Du Pont started production of barium fluosilicate.

AIRPLANE first used EXPERIMENTALLY for distributing wet poison baits in grasshopper control efforts.

First use of airplane in large-scale grasshopper control programs.
Xanthone introduced as insecticide.

LIQUIFIED GAS propelled insecticide AEROSOLS (aerosol bomb) invented

Dimethyl phthalate, benzyl benzoate, and other insect repellents discovered and developed for MILITARY and subsequent civilian use.

Testing of chemicals for possible insecticidal value started during developmental program for control of insect-borne disease among ARMED FORCES. By 1947, more than 13,000 such chemicals had been tested and classified.

Equipment developed for applying liquid insecticides from small aircraft

MULTI- ENGINE aircraft carrying 1,000 gallons of insecticide first used for insect control.

First constant-flow gravity-type tank installations in cargo-carrying aircraft developed for spraying of insecticides.

DDT found less destructive to honey bees than arsenicals.

Design and performance of airplane EXHAUST generators analyzed for production of DDT AEROSOLS.

Automatic AEROSOL dispensing equipment designed and constructed for use in aircraft

Low pressure LIQUIFIED GAS propelled aerosols developed

Heptachlor first produced commercially by Velsicol Corporation.

Allethrin synthesized.

Equipment designed for distributing dry grasshopper and Mormon cricket bait from 2-engined CARGO-carrying aircraft.

Automatic aerosol-dispensing equipment designed for use in aircraft.

DUAL SPRAY apparatus designed and developed for use in airplane spray research.

DDT accumulation reported in orchard soils.

GAS MASKS and respirators designed and developed for protection of workers applying parathion and similar insecticides.

About 24 MILLION acres treated with insecticides by airplane; requiring about 1/2 million flying hours.

Read article entweb.clemson.edu...

They seem to have quit reporting much after 1951 some info is still out there.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The aircraft is for atmospheric testing.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/764c2d40499b.png[/atsimg]

The DOE Research Aircraft Facility is dedicated to the fulfillment of DOE and national goals related to understanding atmospheric processes as they relate to the DOE’s environmental missions and the global environment.

The facility consists of the PNNL Grumman Gulfstream 159 (G-1), its flight crew, technical and engineering support staff, and state-of-the-art instrumentation

www.atmos.anl.gov...

What does crop-dusting have to do with contrails or "chemtrails"? It is done at very low altitudes.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes they claim it is for atmospheric pressure testing but if you look at the mechanism it doesn’t look like it’s an intake, at all!

It looks like an outlet, especially the nozzle shaped device. What do you call that? Also the Pilot wanted to be anonymous. What’s the secret?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Project HAARP: The Military's Plan to Alter the Ionosphere

The Pentagon's mysterious HAARP project, now under construction at an isolated Air Force facility near Gakona, Alaska, marks the first step toward creating the world's most powerful "ionospheric heater." Scientists, environmentalists and native peoples are concerned that HAARP's electronic transmitters -- capable of beaming "in excess of 1 gigawatts" (one billion watts) of radiated power into the Earth's ionosphere -- could harm people, endanger wildlife and trigger unforeseen environmental impacts.

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP), a joint effort of the Air Force and the Navy, is the latest in a series of a little-known Department of Defense (DoD) "active ionospheric experiments" with code-names like EXCEDE, RED AIR and CHARGE IV.

From a DoD point of view," internal HAARP documents state, "the most exciting and challenging" part of the experiment is "its potential to control ionospheric processes" for military objectives

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) reveal that the project's goal is to "perturb" the ionosphere with extremely powerful beams of energy

The civilian National Science Foundation, the Journal has learned that proposals for experiments on HAARP are to be routed through the Pentagon's Office of Naval Research.

Patents held by ARCO Power Technologies, Inc. (APTI), the ARCO subsidiary that was contracted to build HAARP, describe a similar ionospheric heater invented by Bernard Eastlund that claimed the ability to disrupt global communications, destroy enemy missiles and change weather.

In the past, the EPA has accused the USAF of "sidestepping" the nonthermal hazards of electromagnetic pollution from powerful radar transmitters. Over the past three decades, numerous US and European studies have linked electromagnetic exposure to a range of health problems including fatigue, irritability, sleepiness, memory loss, cataracts, leukemia, birth defects and cancer. Electromagnetic radiation can also alter blood sugar and cholesterol levels, heart-rate and blood pressure, brain waves and brain chemistry.

Wildlife advocates also have cause to be concerned HAARP's ability to generate strong magnetic fields could conceivably interfere with the migration of birds, marine life and Arctic animals that are now known to rely on the Earth's magnetic fields to navigate over long distances

EIS does, in fact, admit that HAARP is expected to cause "measurable changes in the ionosphere's electron density, temperature and structure," but argues that these disruptions are insignificant "when compared to changes induced by naturally occurring processes."

Subjecting the ionosphere to HF bombardment can ionize the neutral particles in the upper atmosphere. The HAARP Fact Sheet notes that "ionospheric disturbances at high altitudes also can act to induce large currents in electric power grids" on the ground, causing massive power blackouts

HAARP may violate the 1977 Environmental Modification Convention, which bans all "military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting, or severe effects...." The US ratified the convention in 1979.

The FEIS corroborated the Journal's concern that "potentially affected systems.[would] include cardiac pacemakers, electro-explosive devices

Twelve to 20 commercial flights a day utilize the airspace above the Gakona site

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"nozzle shaped device"??

girlfriend, you talking about the bottom picture here?

BECAUSE, the long thingy that resembles a pitot tube is facig INTO the directon of airflow, as the airplane flies.

The upper picture shows a series of instruments, I see what look like four venturis, and one big ole temperature probe, and some more little probes facing into the direction of the 'relative wind', as it's called, and same facing aft...also, those little clamshell-like thingies, probably cover staic ports, covering them so they get undisturbed readings, no turbulence from all the components nearby...I can't tell you waht all of those things are for, but if you look at your other picture of the airplane, you can see the whole thing as installed on the side of the fuselage...it ain't very big!!!

That airplane is sampling, not 'spraying'.

Honestly! This is how these "chemtrail" rumors got started in the first place! Rank speculation based on improper information.

[edit on 29 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yes, they do look like intakes.
What pilot wanted to remain anonymous?
What secret?
www.pnl.gov...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Since you are a Pilot I'll take your word on it. I'll stick with Navy planes.

I'm thinking the pump mechanism on agricultural planes would be similar to higher altitude pump and spray mechanisms.

I did have a schematic and will find it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'd like to see the schematic, I love the technical stuff.

In this picture of yours:

If you look right there on the right side of the fuselage, just forward of that first window, you'll see that those two instrument clusters from your other photos are installed there. Actually, they are in PLACE of the former windows that were there.

Follow Phage's web link, to see the instrument's description. ( I was right! There is a big ole Rosemount temp probe there!!
)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I lost the link to those plane images that states the pilot wants to remain Anonymous. I hope you can simply trust me that it did say that. If I find it I'll let you know.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Congrats weedwhacker. I wasnt sure what it was. I'm still learning a bit.

Also informing a lot. I dont know everything.

Yes the technical part is fun when trying to read a schematic. They are usually easy to find. I may need to back track and get one from an Agricultural plane and work my way back up.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Congrats weedwhacker. I wasnt sure what it was. I'm still learning a bit.

Also informing a lot. I dont know everything.

Yes the technical part is fun when trying to read a schematic. They are usually easy to find. I may need to back track and get one from an Agricultural plane and work my way back up.

Bravo, or maybe Brava. You are right...Truth and humility is expressed by those brave enough to admit mistakes. Those instruments on the plane are for measurements. I do believe that that plane is from the SUCCESS program.

Any chemtrail whistleblower should have a decent knowledge of that program.

That plane pictured, followed planes creating chemtrails. If we could get the truth from the data collected....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

That plane pictured, followed planes creating chemtrails.

Wonderworld said it produced chemtrails.

Can you provide a source for your claim, that it followed planes that produced chemtrails? What is the SUCCESS program?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That plane pictured, followed planes creating chemtrails.

Wonderworld said it produced chemtrails.

Can you provide a source for your claim, that it followed planes that produced chemtrails? What is the SUCCESS program?

And then Wonderworld admitted that the chemtrail debunkers where finally right for once.

SUCCESS.

www.espo.nasa.gov...

If fits right in the bacteria that Phage stands for. Bacteria allowed to produce because silver iodide kill the good bacteria.

Bacteriophages (phages) are viruses that infect bacteria.

[snip]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Udontknowme]

Ad Hominem removed

[edit on 29/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. But it's about contrails and it says nothing about using the G-1.

Think of my handle as an indication of my desire to destroy the spread of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Why don't you help all of us here, do us a favor and find actual proof of these "chemtrails".

Check this website, it's associated with the G1:www.pnl.gov...

NOW, after reviewing that, please focus in and show us where it says they do any sort of "chemtrail" work.

It would be helpful.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join