It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew 9-11 was gonna happen... in 1994! (wierd night)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Earthscum....In regards to someone coming into power in 1994, I thought this was interesting....although at this point I don't think Blair is a threat to anything...but you never know!!

...fin
www.facts.com...

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Could someone explain nostradamus to me? I"ve never heard of him before and what he wrote/said seems to be pretty impt to this thread. Did a google and came up with something that gave me onfo on him but not what he wrote.

And someone said right after my post that I "twisted what nostradamus said. thanks for messing with peoples heads" or something like that and I'd really like to know what I twisted and how I twisted something that I didn't even know existed.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You would have to get one of his books and read it, there is a lot of stuff. He basically wrote a huge set of predictions and put it into quatrains in an almost riddle like form to avoid persecution by the church during that time.

A lot of people say its all mindless and can fit into anything, and in a way it can, but it is none the less interesting and does seem to predict a lot of events. He used anagrams and such like said Hister instead of hitler and spoke of the danube river etc...

I dont have a book handy to post some of his quatrains though. All my books like that are stuffed in a box somewhere.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
huh then why did tightflks say this after my long post on pg 2:

ya hu make note of what nastradamus said, but if you do research, he never said that before, so thanks for playing with some folks heads

How do my statements fit in with what Nastradamus said? And if I came up with the same conclusions as him on my own, well that tells me that there must be some truth to what both him and I said.....

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I havnt a clue. Sometimes you get wierd posts like that. I just ignore them most of the time, Especially when I have no clue what they are asking

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I havnt a clue. Sometimes you get wierd posts like that. I just ignore them most of the time, Especially when I have no clue what they are asking

Well normally I do as well but this time I had no idea what this person was going on about so I asked just to be sure they were crazy like I thought...

OK enough derailing this thread...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
WHOAAAA.....way off the subject!!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
thats so cool earthscum i totally believe u.
people arent always correct though as i have had mixed experiences.

but they happen to me when im dreaming not when im awake.
i dream silly things though not like 9/11.
for example.. a while ago there was a football match between brasil and england.
now... at the time i was 15 and im a girl so i couldnt care less about football.
but i dreamt that the score would be brasil - 2,england - 1.
and when i woke up in the morning i said ot my mum that i had dreamt that.
and we had a bet that if i was right she had to give me �100 and visa versa.
so i went to school that day and the whole school watched the match in the hall.i told all my friend what i dreamt too.
and when the match finished with 2-1. everyone blamed me and my silly dream for england not winning!
strange!

but then again...im not always right.
over and over and over i constantly dream of planes crashing. horrific violent crashes and i've dreamt that i physically was sick in the dreams because of what i saw...

i should mention that im petrified of flying.
anyway i got off a plane once because i was so certain it would crash because of my dreams. but they made me get back on that stupid 10seater plane and it didnt crash...

i think it was that annoying movie final destination that sparked off my fear when i was 11. STUPID MOVIE

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by happyk]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
wow... I was just doing a search on 1994. I'm starting to wonder if the 'antichrist' I saw coming into power (there was no physical body in my vision, but there was a 'man') really was just an ideal that came into power...

movies:
Pulp Fiction
Forrest Gump
Shawshank Redemption

science:
Pysics
Nobel Prize in Physics

Nothing really seems strange, except that is the year Pulp Fiction came out... I know alot of people deeply affected by that movie... and somenot in a positive way.

I'm really at a loss on that one... I've been trying to figure that out for awhile now. I can't really remember that summer too well... it was later that summer when I moved to SLC and almost got a hit taken out on me (long, messed up story... I know directly what it's like to be an unknowing tool). I do remember that I had a night of 'realization', but I cannot remember what it was about, I just remember that it was a vision that supported my others. Unfortunatly I blocked most of that summer out because of my SLC incident.

*EDIT: NothingMakesSense, I think that comment was directed towards my post. I get in quite a few arguments over Nostradamus's quatrains... as well as Edgar Cayce's predictions (Edgar Cayce is the first real psychic I read about... before I discovered him I was all about ghosts and hauntings, which worked around to mediums, and then full out psychics... but it was always about how psychics trick you and whatnot, until I discovered Edgar Cayce... I knew as soon as I saw his pic inside the cover that I finally found a piece of what I was looking for, and I began to wake up...)

If you really want to know more about Nostradamus, check your library. Most of the stuff I find on the 'net about him is crap. Although, on the other hand, alot of Edgar Cayce info that I find on the 'net is better than what's in books... but I suspect it's because he actually kept and catalogued all his writings, and they get put on the 'net from researchers who can't find the info anywhere else and want to share. (btw, Edgar Cayce wasn't a good doctor, lol... but at least he tried with what he knew... but he did manage to pull off a few 'miracles' though.)

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Earthscum]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
funny thing. I think 6 months before 911, I was watching television, and they were talking about America's most wanted man Osama Bin Laden and all those attacks against embasies and military installations.

And afterwards I sat there thinking. Terrorists do not kill for the fun of it.(although it looks that way) - They kill to spread a message, and all these bombing definitly are not spreading that message. They do shock, but people quickly forgot them.

I sat there and I told my dad, that one day these terrorist will do something which we'll have no choice but to listen.

When 911 happened. I got a nasty chill when I hears the news.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
the year 1999 plays a big role in history. yes it is the mark of the beast inverted, but it also plays a big part of my life.

when i was little. my class year was the worst to walk through the middle school in my town. we were repeatedly told this when my class was in sixth grade. which must have been in the year 1997. its been a school since the 1970's. every year my class would progress to the next, the teachers would warn the teachers of the next grade of my class, because we were too troublesome.

i find this very wierd. because out of all the classes near my decade, only mine was a ''bad'' one. the one that follows my generation was filled with straight a students. and so was the one before it. another wierd thing about my class. is that there was never any deaths. and both of the classes that surrounded mine, had deaths during the years. somehow my class was being ''watched over'' i should say.

the last thing i wanted to mention about all this, was that my class graduated from middle school in the year 1999. in high school, we graduated in 2003. which has the number three, half of six.

its all too much for me to comprehend. it seems the mark of the beast is here. if you ask me i think the antichrist is already here. ive had a dream where i met him. and somehow i knew it WAS him.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
that is a little creepy becuase in 1985 i believe, i saw the whole 9/11 situation ill explain, one night my friend was over and we were discussing demon (the only thing i ever talk and think about) and i went into a type of trance, where everything was black even though my eyes were open and i told my friend to start righting then a sorta movie started to play in my head i said everything that happened including the whole "operation iraqy freedom" trust me there were 14 and 1/2 pages of writing but i never new the date, but it was back in my skeptical days (now i believe 200% ) so i didnt believe it would happen until that day on 9/11 when i watched it on T.V. my whole thought on paranormal changed.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by demonhunter]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I also had strange experience before the 911 events, though I only took it easy at that time.

Five days before the 911 attacks (the day Bin Laden was notified by the terrorists of the date: 09 11) I was wondering about the consequences of deliberately crashing a passenger plane into a building. I was aware of the terror alert, and that it is related to airports, some kind of bomb attack.

I have never was thinking of anything like this before, nor did I see any movie or documentary film about such possible event, that is why it was a bit strange to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2004 by MooMix3]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAAA
I like that...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
1994.....by any chance this wasn't around the time that good ole newt and freinds started their contract with america is it?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Bush of course, GW Bush re ran for govorner in 1994 and won.

www.askmen.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey earthscum, interesting stuff, did you post that particle image anywhere?

[edit on 17-7-2004 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Earthscum,
Do you think it was ESP? and next time write it down that way u can remember.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join