It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Issues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So this government has issues everywhere they cant do anything right when they attempt to and when they do things wrong they dont get punished e.g the Tax FRAUD, ECONOMY DESTRUCTION, UNJUST WARS, TREATING THE PUBLIC LIKE POO.

How long till the public wake up for real and say wait a minute we are sick of this we wont do what you say anymore because we dont trust you and its the rule of Do we say not as we do.

I am waiting for the public unrest to happen to make our life better in the long run.

I dont encourage this i am just saying beware when it happens dont be left behind realise why this is happening and change.

I am so angry at the moment with all these things going on i feel theres no justice, atleast not yet.

what do you guys thing will/when will there be big public unrest ?
Will we ever live in a fair world ?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/5/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Look, im going to say this to you and take it or leave it.

We will never live in a fair and just world. It will appear like it is shortly and it will actually happen but i will be false chief.

Dont be angry because this is the attitude that is being desired at the moment.

Be happy with what you have, health is the most important thing above all and anything else is luxury. Adopt that view and keep finding out what is going on and trust me you will make it through the nonsense that is going on.

The world is being lied too big time.

Above all do not be angry because it clouds personal judgement.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OK thanks but without anger what motivates people for change.
A change for the better.

I am more angy for the public than anything i dont see why everyone gets this sh#t. I am willing to take it. so much. But the public being cheated and ripped off everyday without people realising and wanting change. i get so mad that the govenment get away with this stuff.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I would suggest reading this thread a bit.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If change is to be made, it is with ones self first.

Something my Grandfather told me, I think is pertinent here.
He said " How do you live with nothing?, You improvise, and realize that what you really think is not there, is there, you just do not recognize it."
This man grew up during the real depression.
At 9 yrs old, he used to go along the railroad tracks to pick up fallen coal from the passing trains, to heat his home. he hap a paper route, and was given a bus token everyday by his employer. He would save it for his father, so he could take the bus to work. And he would walk the several miles to his appointed route. All before going off to school.
We live a life, that we think is rough. We have no practical experience in this, but my point is this. As a species, we are clever. should the SHTF we will survive.
So when these things are happening now, and we are still worried about where to go for dinner, we are in good shape.
We should not rely solely on the operations of the powers that be. We need to fend for ourselves a bit. Not only is this frugal, but it gets us in the frame of mind where we don't need to rely on the foibles of our government, or or anyone for that matter.
"There is no fate but what we make."
L8R

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Look at the world right now, war for freedom, war on terror, war on global warming, war on fraud, war on immigrants, war on religion, war on countries etc.

War?

What is war.

See where I am coming from.

War is something that is morally wrong.

Society is based on moral wrongdoings.

Why follow societies attitudes?

Who said that you have to agree?

There are few people in this world who actually question things and fortunately you are one of them. Its a gift. Use it but dont abuse it with anger for that is exactly societies attitudes and I say society very loosely.

Ask the questions to yourself first before you ask outward is probably the best thing I can say to you if that makes sense.

I spend over a decade asking and seeking and I found the answers with experience.

Do not underestimate what is going on and anger does not result in change it makes the past repeat which is exactly the reason you are posting.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

I see yuor point and understand it fully. i am grateful for what i have but i dont feel right not helping the public who need help and the government makes it that so much harder.

like i said in my 2nd post. i dont mind things thrown at me but what i do mind is things thrown at the innocent public who already need a hand. The Government dont help much at all.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

So XXXN3O your saying that i should channel my emotions in to something good instead of anger because anger is what everyone wants right now which leads to wars and if wars solved anything the first war would of solved the problems each time but they dint ?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by XXXN3O

So XXXN3O your saying that i should channel my emotions in to something good instead of anger because anger is what everyone wants right now which leads to wars and if wars solved anything the first war would of solved the problems each time but they dint ?

No I am not saying that.

War serves to make money for bankers not you or anyone else.

I will say "Someone" wants people to be angry and have civil war and trust me it will happen eventually. That is what I am saying when it comes to anger. I also say dont let anger cloud judgement in situations.

Be angry all you want but not to extremes if that makes sense.

War never ends until there is no enemy and there will never be an end until there is no enemy. This is exactly my point because what human being would war against all human beings until there is no human beings left!!!???

Logic here?

I think you know the answer deep down.

But walking a path and knowing a path are two different things just like life and death are polar opposites. Many people need to walk now that they have the knowledge.

Every coin has two sides, much like this thread...

Remember that.

You remind me of someone I once thought I knew. Myself.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
War begets more war.
Religion has cause more wars than I care to mention.
All in the name..
When the name wants us to turn the other cheek.
"fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
Yoda..

Fictional character, but true none the less.

How many years does it take to get things straight?
Instead of more gov., we need less.
Instead of more slavery based taxes, we need to keep what we earn. This is possible with less government.
We rely on them for every damn thing nowadays.
And the governments rely on us, so don't get it twisted, "Government"!!!

We need to do more with given more resources and production to produce more of the same, which means jobs for everybody.

The gov. needs to stay the hell out of others countries business, and guess what, perhaps we will have a few friends then that we can do business with.

But we are all just idiots. We don't know anything.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Don't let these guys make you into a p**sy.

If you are angry, then go with it. You have to let that sh*t out or it will eat you from the inside and lead to heart and other health problems.

I love emptying a few 47 round mags from my AK and blasting my Mossberg 590. It lets me blow off steam and blow some crap away while honing my shooting skills for the main event.

Don't be neutered.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes i see, i got it wrong.
I understand now.

I will try and prevent my judgemnt from being clouded.

How long do you think civil war will start.

Months. Years ?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

If our forefathers listened to these guys, there would never had been a USA.

The answer to 2009 is 1776.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhite222

yeah i wish i could fire that lead but Guns in the UK are a No No. They Think we are all criminals over here.

So i release my stress in running. not much about 6/7 miles every 2days makes me feel alittle bit better until i remember why i am angy lol.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I do not know about civil war but I will say that something major is going to happen within the next 2 months and if not it will be within the next 3 years or slightly over. If I am wrong then I am wrong but it wont stop me enjoying myself and making a difference with others etc.

I must say to you, people need a shoulder, people need a listener and people need a voice.

You can be all three or you can be one or you can be none.

Unfortunately people choose none most of all but trust me at least choose one when you have your own mind set on who you are.

I hope that makes sense and I really hope that you use your questioning logic for good.

Too many use it for their own means.

I used too as I was a fool but now I am not.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Thats funny because the constitution is being ridiculed after being taught for the last 50+ years.

Bait is what it is.

Dont rise to it.

If you knew anything about me then you would have read some of my recent posts about how I respect american patriotism but fear it is a ploy for civil war.

In short I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Big Time.

I am from Scotland when it comes to the US constitution therefore I am not exactly an expert but the UK is in dire need of realising its own constitution.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I whole heartedly agree, but then again, the did not have the weapons they ave now back in 1776.
What chance would one have with a tech-9 against a tank?

However, we have one thing more important than weapons that the did not have in 1776 also. Communication.

Nuff said, before I get myself in trouble.
BYE!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I hope your right about the timeline if things do go bad. I want it to go bad earlier than later so it prevents more people from this crap over all.

However i would prefer to see no big event and for things to change without conflict of anykind but look at history you either see that it wont happen or people need to make big statements to change things.

I'll be putting my views to a bigger issue of helping people instead of getting angry.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by XXXN3O

I'll be putting my views to a bigger issue of helping people instead of getting angry.

I hope you do spend time doing that.

Getting angry is too easy.

Fools rush in is my motto and believe me I get angry

So many people are in need right now its unreal in comparison to the picture on the tv etc

I do not know you but I hope I have made a slight point for the other direction.

What did the past achieve? The present is a result of the past which is a complete joke after all.

People ask for change yet repeat themselves and wonder what happened.

Its frustrating but true.

At least give it a try and if it works out as I know it will give me a U2U at least.

PS I am not saying drop the guns etc
I think you should know where I am coming from if you have a brain

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am afraid that the war will not be civil in any sense of the word.

It will be global, very violent and bloody.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I do not know you but I hope I have made a slight point for the other direction.

Yeah i have taken your point, i saw in another post your from scotland and i am from england so i think to a cerrtain point we will be getting angry over similar things because of the UK.

I've been learning first aid for the past couple of months so i help people out incase theres a civil war or just hurt plus many things.

But we need that anger to motivate us to do good things instead of the bad things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join