It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange daytime footage taken in British Columbia [video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was watching it trying to see if they can zoom in on the object. Around 1:00 minute I think one of the guys says "it's green" but further into the video it looks gold or bronze.

Right at 1:42 it looks like a flying pigs head
and I also find their reactions humerous.

Anyone want to take a guess?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's a turtle.

Not much else to be said really...

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Its obviously a skydiving turtle

duh

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a turtle.

Not much else to be said really...

A flying turtle? Makes sense I suppose.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

When it's a balloon, then yes it does make sense.

Oh and I do believe these guys are having a laugh.

[edit on 23/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very strange...It's obviously not a pig...or do pigs fly nowadays lol. Either way its not an animal. Theres no wings, it doesn't seem to move either.

It can't be CG, it's easy to make an image like that but the movement of camera suggests that its actually there.

I don't know what it is but I know what its not

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
See I thought balloon, but watching it travel in a seemingly straight line made me think otherwise...

The people's reactions seem pretty genuine too and I love the ending I'd drink too!

[edit on 5/23/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I agree, it is traveling very fast and vectored if its a balloon!

But seriously, that thing is movin!

It would be strange for a wind that strong to not move the balloon up and down as well as side to side, and most of all, IT DIDN'T ROTATE! (i think)

What the hell was that thing?

The "appendage" that was hanging down reminded me of an eye or camera surveying the ground.

Good find, it's pretty weird, star and flag.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I agree, it is traveling very fast and vectored if its a balloon!

But seriously, that thing is movin!

It would be strange for a wind that strong to not move the balloon up and down as well as side to side, and most of all, IT DIDN'T ROTATE! (i think)

What the hell was that thing?

The "appendage" that was hanging down reminded me of an eye or camera surveying the ground.

Good find, it's pretty weird, star and flag.

That is what I found to be odd as well. I thought that it was moving rather stationary for it to be just a balloon flying around. It didn't turn or rotate and from the rather shaky video I'd assume that it was flying a straight line and not changing altitudes. Maybe someone can take a screen shot? I'm not too sure how.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hold Shift and press Print Screen, sometimes it's labeled "Prt Scr", this will copy an image of your screen to the clipboard.

Print screen is located above the arrow keys on a typical desktop keyboard.

Then open Paint or similar program and paste, and your done!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks! I think I got it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d96403f0ba73.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Looks like a balloon at first, but obviously it's not one.

The next thing it could be is, CGI or something. Their reactions don't sound real, esp when they call it green, when it's obviously not green at all. Of course, you can hear some people in the background on another boat who see it too, so that's ruled out.

Good video.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by CrygSol]

[edit on 23-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There are many secret surveillance creations - interesting how some people simply write this off as a .... flying turtle? Looks like a craft of some kind. The location (BC) is legit, two guys on a boat makes sense since that's what they do there (major boating) - the thing was way off in the distance - they zoomed in and out, that they thought it was green but looked different (to me) means nothing but their in the moment chatter -
I doubt it was et at the moment - probably surveillance of some kind. It doesn't strike me as anything but genuine.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Here is another crop from one of the clearest frames in the video. Pretty strange!

[edit on Sat May 23rd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
They are drinking, so maybe that enplanes why they think it was a different color. But i dont know if the fact that they were drinking helps that its not a hoax or if it helps the hoax argument?
Good video otherwise, if it is real then its one of the clearest videos ive seen in a long time.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by jman1a]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jman1a
They are drinking, so maybe that enplanes why they think it was a different color. But i dont know if the fact that they were drinking helps that its not a hoax or if it helps the hoax argument?
Good video otherwise, if it is real then its one of the clearest videos ive seen in a long time.

They are also viewing it through human eyes and sunlight which could appear green to them, and show a different color when filmed.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jman1a

[edit on 23-5-2009 by jman1a]

Well things can obviously appear different from far away, maybe the sun or something made it look a different colour? I like how they attemted to zoom in and out so we can relation to the surrounding area. It doesn't look like it was flying at a really high altitude though. And the verification of the other boater beside them is a plus!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Heehee my fellow Canadians, land of the F-word and drinking to celebrate by drinking booze at the drop of a hat!!

Rock on dudes, great vid.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Techie2012 sent me these, better quality then the one I posted:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50737f84bf71.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3f02689c586.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/23/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If that is a balloon it's one heck of an extravagant one.

Made by one heck of a sophisticated balloon builder.

Released by an expert navigator to control the path of flight over the coast and not out to sea.

It looks more like a manipulated video production to me, and I am not even close to an expert to analyze this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join