It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan - The Most Important Country on Earth?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you Jazzgirl and all posters above.

An Update Kazakhstan is going into Afghanistan!!!!

May 24, 2011 Kazakhstan is close to making it official -- the country's troops will return to Afghanistan. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hinted about it in December. Russian media jumped on her comments speculating on the role Kazakhstan's military might play alongside NATO forces in Afghanistan.

And after Kazakhstan's lower house of parliament approved deployment on May 18, the Taliban are warning Kazakh authorities to stay out of Afghanistan or face unspecified retaliation. Kazakhstan's contribution will not tip the scales in the Afghan conflict. Astana is offering as many as four servicemen variously described as being "officers" or "medics" -- perhaps both. Kazakhstan is not the first CIS country to send members of its armed forces to Afghanistan. Azerbaijan and Georgia have already done so and in greater numbers.

It is not the first time Kazakh troops have been in a theater of war alongside Western forces. Kazakhstan rotated several groups of de-miners through Iraq. But it is a symbolic gesture that balances Kazakhstan's relations with Russia, China, and the West. Kazakhstan held an early presidential election in April that Western allies grudgingly but rather quietly accepted, though incumbent Nursultan Nazarbaev received 95.5 percent of the vote. The event was made more unpalatable by the fact Kazakhstan had just held the OSCE chairmanship in 2010.

Radio Free Europe

So hes at it again playing all sides getting away with it, maybe just maybe not anymore,

Seems hes really annoyed the Taliban and Al quaeda, and an issued warning has been made:

(Reuters) - The Taliban has warned majority Muslim Kazakhstan that its decision to send troops to the NATO-led war in Afghanistan would have severe consequences and was not in its regional interest. The statement, distributed to media on Saturday, appeared to nod to a growing Islamist tendencies in ex-Soviet Central Asia, where militants enjoy support from the Taliban and have worried Kazakhstan and neighboring Russia.

And even before the warning explosions there, seems his magic wears of on the Fundementalists:

ASTANA — A blast tore through a car Tuesday outside a security service building in the capital of Kazakhstan, killing two people in the second such incident in the usually stable Central Asian nation in a week. Initial reports attributed the blast to a suicide bomber, but the ex-Soviet republic's interior ministry later played down the terror link. The interior ministry said in a statement that two people died after a "spontaneous explosion" tore through the car.

The blast came just a week after a suicide bombing outside the headquarters of the security service in the northwestern Kazakh city of Aktobe, which wounded three people including a member of the security services.

Such attacks had until now been rare in Kazakhstan, the most stable and prosperous of the Central Asian republics, whose vast mineral wealth has been overseen since the Soviet era by President Nursultan Nazarbayev.
AFP

Seems this part of the world that needs watching soo much as this thread outlines is starting to stir.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A new Thread on ATS New World Order has some interesting contributions not mentioned here, will link as the content and relevant to this thread:

Is the capital of Kazakstan The capital of the NWO?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

S is HTF Kazakhstan. Watch what happens in following weeks or months. There might be civil unrest or even war.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Indeed.

I have done lots and lots of both historical research since starting this thread and also keeping up to date as such.

I do want to find the time to get it on here properly, maybe even an new thread as I have found some very interesting things,

Anyhow some real Kazak culture for all

25 January 2012 Last updated at 19:58 Help

Five years ago, comedian Sacha Baron Cohen put the spotlight on Kazakhstan for all the wrong reasons with his spoof film Borat.

Now the country is launching its own cinematic fight back.

To mark the twentieth anniversary of independence from the Soviet Union, it has made its most expensive film ever, a national epic called Myn Bala.

Emma Jones reports on the country's new wave of films.
BBC

The new Kazakwood?

Anyhow it is an breathtaking place got to see this:

And what is really happening as well pointed out:

A new Caucus uprising re whats up in Serbia and Kosovo and Georgia to?

Will the Arab Spring and Occupy become the world spring?

And of even more concern is the following:

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I wanna suggest to author of this post to do more research about everything. As in 1st page u wrote something about russian president which went to Kazakhstan FIRST time. You must know, Medvedev is a NEW PRESIDENT and he had 1st his trip. So whats wrong with it in your opinion? Before Medvedev, the president of Russia was Putin. And you really think that during 20 years Russia (neighbor of Kazakhstan) 1st time come to Astana 3 years ago? Is it not funny?

I am just wondering, how little of knowledge foreign people have about Kazakhstan. U think, the country become rich SUDDEN? To develop county need time...KZ is a young country, only 20 years. Since before I knew about all resources and rich history. I was learnt it since school.

But i also think, maybe it is Illuminati capital. But without prove I will not sure about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Great thread. This whole thing is just full of so much information. And i am posting to say, 3 hours ago i had never heard of this place. I was watching some youtube videos on the illuminati and dave chappelle. I then clicked on a video about micheal jackson, i only watched pt 8. here it is:

Thought it was pretty interesting. I then, and i never do this, went to see what the person who put up the vid had to say. It became very interesting to me after reading his comments. Alot of dot connecting. Connecting i feel done very well. Here is their comments.

Based on my research the young "Jared Kushner" is the Head of The Illuminati at the moment and will belong to one of the most famous persons by 2013. By the time the NWO get's active, the infrastructure of the 'world's capital city' in Astana, Kazakhstan will be finished also, that means that all the world's (illuminati) leaders and agents will try to rule the world from that city (google : "City Astana"). Now, most of you guys probably think that the capital of the world would be in Washington D.C. in cooperation with the United Kingdom, but this is not correct. It will be in Astana, Kazakhstan. Now, don't say you don't know where Kazakhstan is, because thanks to the funny 'Borat', (to be more precise a freemason agent in the name of "Sacha Baron Cohen") we all are familiar with that country.

also

But, there's a man who is more dangerous to mankind than any other living person today. His name is "Zbigniew Brzezinski", a CFR-member , Arch-Trilateral Commissionist, Bilderberger. He has been the evil spirit behind 5 US presidents, including Obama and he is obsessed with, but one thought: The US is to dominate a communist one world state. For that purpose, he sees Eurasia as his grand chessboard, where the battle is to be won. Like any chess player, he starts by occupying the centre of the chessboard, Central Asia. He wants peace there, friendly arrangements, in particular with China, if possible, so that he can pursue the goal of his obsession, i.e the purpose of the Trilateral Commission created by him and David Rockefeller: To create a world state by fusing a coming North American Union, at which he is working through the CSIS, the Union for the Mediterranean and a Far East block which is now being created. His aim is a communist one world state where Russia, which he hates, is subdued by being split into 3 republics in a loose confederation and if that is not possible, then ultimately even by WW III. He and David Rockefeller are behind the fusion of world religions for peace in the world state. In stead he collaborates with Al Gore and Gorbachev to promote the environmental Gaia religion. In the Agenda 21 state people in the technetronic era will be totally controlled and via artificial intelligence (brain chipping) become posthuman robots. He has worked on selling US infrastructure like harbours, outsourcing US jobs, giving the Panama Canal to the Chinese, selling illegal weapons to the Soviet, Iran, Iraq, Libya. He nurtured the Taliban and Al Qaida and ignored Islamic fundamentalism. Advised by Zbigniew and his son, Ian, Obama is now encircling Russia and China, which has not been so cooperative as wanted by Zbigniew, with anti-ballistic missiles which can also be used to inactivate Russian and Chinese satellites, so as to hinder retaliation after a US first strike against the nuclear arsenals of those countries. Russia knows and is preparing for the possibility of having to deliver a preemptive attack -- according to the chief of the Russian Joint Staff, Yuri Baluyevsky. These considerations are probably being accentuated by the fact that Russia can hardly afford a fresh weapons race. However, Brzezinski does not believe in Russia´s capacity to strike.

Then after reading this i thought, yeah right, what did they just do, watch the news and just post this a month or so ago? No. It was posted in 2010. I know it isnt a really long time ago, but some of these things are just coming up in msm and the whole iran, russia thing is really escalating fast at this point.

Well i had never heard of this place astana before. So i decide to go to ats and see if there are any posts concerning the illuminati and try to educate myself and see if anyone else has noticed this. Instead i find this incredible thread on the city astana. Incredible. And just wanted to share and see what others thought. Seems like sleep-walking and bumping into a wall and being woken up. Or guided to the wall.

Anyway, awesome thread. And look forward to any comments. And sorry if this has been presented improperly, doing my best.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: grammaticcal errors

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
*bump*

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Worthy bump....how very interesting this all is,it was only a couple of days ago reading here on ats in another thread about this strange yet seemingly very powerful country......more pieces to the puzzle....

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join