It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't there been a major movie about Annunaki/Nephlim/Reptoids yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm assuming this forum is the appropriate place for this topic because it concerns media...

Anyway, I would think a movie with a plot based on one of the Annunaki-Nephlim or Reptoid theories would be enormously popular. This line of thought is something fringe types and ATS types have known about for a long time, but it seems not to have penetrated popular culture much.

I bet if done right it could be the next "Da Vinci Code" and capture the imagination of a generation. I can feel that meme ripening, ready to burst open beyond its fringe-culture shell into the mainstream in the form of a major movie, book or TV show... The topic of Aliens (in the "ET," "Star Wars," or "Star Treck" mode) is an example of a fringe/conspiracy concept that has been enthusiastically embraced by the mass media and general public. I think more "normal people" would take to the Reptoid or Mesopotamian-mythos theories as entertainment if it was presented in a mass-media format like TV, movies, etc.

All you creative types get crackin' on your screenplays....there's $$$ to be made in that direction I'm sure.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That's a darn good question and one I have asked myself, possibly many people would find it hard to follow, maybe a mini series.

Another one that hasn't been made is the second coming.

I don't think.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Arggh I can't think of the name, but Will Ferrel is doing one along those lines, mate.

It's a slapstick movie though

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Your talking about the remake of The Land of the Lost.

Looks the next box office faliure for Will Ferrel.

Time Machine dealt with subtarranean creatures. That was a decent movie.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

the movie is called land of the lost.It was a tv show from the early 70's.I just hope they don't butcher it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by othello

By the previews you can tell it has already been butchered.

All hope has been lost.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunderWhy hasn't there been a major movie about Annunaki/Nephlim/Reptoids yet?

google can help you sometimes you know.

a guy named John Gresh is making a film.
It's been in production for many many years.

www.1anunnaki.com...

-

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ahh prevenge beat me to it lol... thats not really a big block buster movie tho.. i dont think. Also there the Show V from the 80s thats about reptilian aliens i believe.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
yeah V did have reptilian-like aliens. and it was a made for tv movie so it was a few hours long. plus the tv series that followed. I loved that show when I was a kid, Marc Singer, Michael Ironside, and Robert Englund(Freddy) were in it. for any of you younger folks who havent seen it, its worth checking out IMO. they touch on fascism, invasion, huge ships over the big cities of the world. I wonder if its on dvd/bluray?

V

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Holy crap! I wonder when this will come out! Long overdue!!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
there is a movie called outlander its about a group of aliens that colenize(sp) planets and they get in a war with other aliens that i would guess is the reptilian's anyways they wipe out almost all the reptilians but one survives and sneaks on to there ship they get in a fight on the ship and it crash lands on earth i could give a website to the movie so you can watch it on line but unsure if that goes against the T&C so if you want i guess u2u me

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Most probably because the nephilim and annunaki are not a fovourable topic for the religiously inclined to comment on or acknowledge.
I've even tried talking to someone of the jewish faith in order to broaden knowledge that I have of the Nephilim; no cigar.
Idont think these are mainstream enough topics for one to economize on , with motion picture; although it would probably make a cracker of a theme.
Most commonly motion pictures usually (in a dramatic sense ), anchor their plot around a notion or world event that the media have made en-vogue.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think there is such a movie, however quite old... Saw on TV when I was young, recently my friend got it somewhere for me. It's quite hard to find.
It's called "V" and reptilians take place there!!

www.imdb.com...

The main cities of Earth are surprisingly visited by 51 huge alien spacecraft, and their leader introduces themselves as a friendly people looking for cooperation with Earthlings. Soon, they blame scientists of sabotage and uprising against the Visitors. Journalist Mike Donovan and medical student Julie Parrish disclose the real intentions and the reptile appearance of the aliens, while groups of people organize resistance against the hostile invaders.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by stepinside]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I've been waiting for a movie like this for a while. I actually came up with a plot at one point for what I thought would be a killer movie only problem is most churches would protest it and most atheists would too lol.

I'll give my plot idea out in hopes someone might see it and play off it but I always thought it would be a huge hit due to the controversy that would surround it lol.

Aliens land on the proverbial white house lawn and announce to the planet they are here. They then take advantage of the bible to attract religious followers only to show that everything in the bible has a scientific explanation and can be performed by anyone with the right tools and knowledge to gain the rest of mankinds following.

They reveal to the world they are Annanuki and show their true form saying they are also spiritual creatures and believe in god and the heavens but say hell is non-existent as it was a man made place to keep order on the planet and keep humans as peaceful as possible, due to their primitive barbaric brain at that time, so that they too one day could travel the galaxy with their alien counter parts in a peaceful and productive manner.

Eventually an opposing "barbaric" alien race is headed to earth and they reveal that this race of reptilians will kill and strip the planet of all living things. They ask humans to fight side by side with them in opposing these barbarians to protect the earth and mankind's existence. Mankind using what they learned from the Annanuki and their technology as well to defend it.

Planetary war breaks out and mankind defends earth side by side only to realize, far too late, they are not fighting side by side an alien force but are helping Satan himself to take the earth and destroy god and his angels.

Nearly all mankind along with the earth itself is plunged into the sun creating hell and burning forever within the suns core itself.

The only ones to escape the wrath of god are those that did not follow the teachings of the Annanuki as the teachings actually caused the brain to see it's saviors as the reptilians. (kind of a twist on the whole 666 thing) Or could just use an alien vaccination that enabled them to manipulate what humans saw so they never saw what the truth was until it was too late might be another good angle to use.

Edit: Sci-Fi did do an Annanuki movie once. Not Sands Oblivion a different one where they claimed to be gods but I can't find it anywhere. Their space ship was actually a pyramid identical to the ones in Egypt.

Sands Oblivion if I remember right was about an archeology dig that unearthed what resembled Annanuki.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stepinside

Yeah. V for victory.
Also remember that movie called Enemy Mine? An early one for Dennis Quade; he was marooned on a desolate world with an enemy as his only companion; a reptiloid Alien. They hate each other, but as time passes they become great friends. Quade discovers that said Alien is hermaphrodidic; and ends-up taking over the legacy of fathering the Alien child. Interesting flick.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I cant believe I almost forgot about StarGate.. that whole movie and TV shows are about lizards that control people and who created the religions of the Galaxy so they can control the masses with technology that looks like magic and fear.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A remake of "V" is in the works right now......

Ahhh, how they love to butcher old shows since they can't come up with anything original.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, there was the episode of Voyager with the evolved hadrosaurs, and the several episodes of Enterprise with the shape changing reptilian aliens.
I remember there were a few reptile aliens in Star Wars, but no big roles.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't believe in any of those theories, but I'd still totally watch a movie about them, because the idea is so cool. I can't think of any movie that has annunaki/nephilim, but there are a few times I've seen reptoids, like the star trek episode where Kirk fights the Gorm, that looks just like a reptoid.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Battlefield Earth.
Aliens using enslaved humans to mine Earth's gold...sounds quite "Annunaki" to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join