It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Will Pay $2.6 Million to Train Chinese Prostitutes to Drink Responsibly on the Job

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

U.S. Will Pay $2.6 Million to Train Chinese Prostitutes to Drink Responsibly on the Job

www.cnsnews.com

The National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAA), a part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), will pay $2.6 million in U.S. tax dollars to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly on the job.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is why, I am sick of the government taxing us to death. They blow all the the tax money on stupid crap. Then they don't hold the Feds responsible for loosing 9 trillion dollars.

Im just very fed up with this whole situation, how does teaching Chinese hookers how to drink responsibly help us in any way?

Besides, I could do it for half that price.

www.cnsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Im just very fed up with this whole situation, how does teaching Chinese hookers how to drink responsibly help us in any way?

So they can love you loooooong time.
Sorry couldn't resist.

Seriously

I agree this is retarded. What are these hookers going to do with their new found ability to drink responsibly? It's not like they can drink then carry out "espionage" or be a "spy"

Hey maybe they can liquor up some Chinese communist members and get their secrets on how they made us spend all our money and go bankrupt?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is a good thing! I hate my Chinese hookers are drunk. A couple social drinks is one thing, but when they pass out before I'm ready, not acceptable.

But seriously, this is a total waste of tax dollars that some congressman wanted passed because he has a thing for sober hookers.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The part of this information that pisses me off the most is that it's the bail out monies being used to fund foreign researchers.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I smell money laundering.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is it just me or are there others out there who feel we are being annoyed to death?
Are they trying to annoy us into violent revolt?

Better get back to happynews.com

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In the years ive been here at ats ive seen just about everything but I have to say this I can safely say this time im speechless. WTF? is the federal government doing paying 2.6 million dollars to teach people outside the U.S. about the misuses of drinking too much?

This cant be a legitimate opp and even if it was it would be off the books if this was a opp because it would be something gov would never allow if it could to be put to paper. Oh well too late now its in print 2.6 mill hmm now let me see how many scandals could I cause with that much money.

How much air time could I buy in a month with whistleblowers backing me up. This kind of article makes me want to be a chinese prostitute wheres my 2.6 mill?

Falcon

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hey man, there is nothing worse than drunk Chinese hookers!

I mean, think about it really. You have arrived in China, and being jet lagged you’re up all night with nothing to do. You decide to hit the club and do a little socializing, after all you did spend 6 months learning Chinese right.

But your plans are dashed after a few minutes at the bar. You are ridiculed and humiliated by drunk Chinese hookers. No matter what you do you can’t seem to escape the constant teasing and end up leaving in tears.

Thank goodness someone has addressed this issue. It’s about damn time!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Dear Lord! Are you serious?!

Everyday! EVERYDAY! I read more news that makes me want to march over to Washington and just slap every politician I can find.

Then I'll go drop a dang safe on the President and tell him "Just be glad it's empty you idiot!"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

All I can say is screw our Government! The only "Change" we will see is to asian frickin prostitutes! Damn it!!!!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
lol why do we even worry our pretty lil tax deductible heads off, at this rate china won't even have to wage war with us to control us, they can have their army of Now Sober-But still all loose at the same time just within a statue of tolerance that USDA deems fit, And hey, maybe we can also get paid by a sports drink company to say

" It''s got electrolites, its what plants crave...."

I mean this mindless brainvoid we call this gooberment?, and Im not talking about the NFL-like Presidency, You really think that man makes a difference, heh bout as much as you wearing Blue underwear tomorrow rather then red. Its all a Dog and Pony show, and we are the feed. Step up, Gear your ear, and Pay attention, You've Been and are still being horn-Swoggled!

At least the men of the 50's gave you the inkling they knew what they were doing. Now I think theres a spinning dartboard with detachable faceplate for each question that is asked, but always a spot for " do something retarded " reserved.

(Had to use some of this tax money to pay the keebler elves to proof-read my postt, pitty for me it wasn't enuff.
"

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Trance Optic]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
China is one of the places mentioned as being where AIDS is growing fastest.China and India.Drunk prostitutes can be more easily coerced into unsafe sex,no?There is a lot wrong with this whole notion,but there is some logic here too.So how can this affect us here?I dunno,I don't cavort with prostitutes,not that I look down on those who do.These are people we're talking about,not disposable sex objects.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hey, what's all this griping about? We're in the Age of Change people! This is how we do it! Just trust us and let us take as much money as we need and we will make this world a better place...Starting with the people we owe the most money to...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wow... This surprises me!
It's almost too ridiculous sounding to be true... yet, it is. Hahah.
Wow, indeed... wow indeed.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Okay before anyone begins to throw up, we should take a look at some facts.
We are talking about the oldest profession known to man kind so do not be alarmed or freaked out that capitalism is investing into this blue chip industry within a restricted society.

Many many forms of communication or intelligence has,can and will be passed on through brothels. So what does a chinese brothel look like that it would require a new stimulus package.

Which one of the two would you be inclined to visit ?

farm3.static.flickr.com...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
That's $2.6 million off the US's debt to China.

Couple of billions more to go.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
China is one of the places mentioned as being where AIDS is growing fastest.China and India.Drunk prostitutes can be more easily coerced into unsafe sex,no?There is a lot wrong with this whole notion,but there is some logic here too.So how can this affect us here?I dunno,I don't cavort with prostitutes,not that I look down on those who do.These are people we're talking about,not disposable sex objects.

Hey I can see the merit in the notion, just dont understand why the US and not the Chinese are paying for it?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Foreign hookers drinking responsibly is more important than domestic homelessness?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I wonder how much more people will take before they just lose it and go crazy. It's almost as if they are purposefully trying to piss people off, it's mind boggling it's a new story every day worse than the last. Is every one in this country just so hopped up on anti-depressants and prescription drugs they just don't care anymore. It sounds like nonsense but, I can think of no other reason besides fear of being arrested and tortured that people allow this nonsense to go on.

<<   2  3 >>

join