It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can inccubus's make you pregnant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I've always wondered about this and wondered if inpregnating someone is even in the inccubus power. I've personaly never had an experience with an inccubus but have had experiences with sleep paralys.

Your thoughts please

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My thoughts why do you have two threads on the same topic, with the exact same content?

Also, no, both incubi and succubi are sterile.

According to tradition, yes they can. They will take the seed from a normal man, and use it to impregnate a mortal woman.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
So therefore is that child then a mortal ??

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Maybe a thought entity is "born" possibly like a Tulpa. But to actually become pregnant I doubt it, not from two beings on different dimensions/planes.

www.helium.com...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Are you asking whether this is possible according to tradition, i.e., within the context of the belief systems that spawned incubus lore?

'Cause if your question is based on the assumption that there really is such a thing as an incubus, well, I'd say that's a pretty big assumption.

There is much evidence, most of it anecdotal, but some of it physical, which suggests that "aliens" have been deeply involved in the pregnancies of UFO experiencers, and in some cases, may have even caused those pregnancies. The parallel with incubus legends is obvious, but if there's anything to these stories, they would represent cases of pregnancy caused by people mistaken for incubus, as opposed to pregnancy caused by actual incubus.

Regarding sleep-paralysis, there's no way to really track any kind of statistics or numbers here, but it's such a common thing, and happens to such a large number of people, that the chances of any one sleep-paralysis sufferer's malady having any kind of supernatural cause has got to be infinitesimally small.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
no, cenasangel, they don't have the right equipment with which to impregnate a woman. still, if you do happen to come across one, i'ld advise you insist it uses a condom because they do carry some nasty diseases.

to understand demonology you should try to understand why people attribute the behaviors to demons that they do, you have to try to gain a good understanding of sin, it's history and development, as well as the consequences and punishments attached to various sins.

for instance, in the middle ages, masturbation, even in your sleep, was considered by many to be an instant ticket to hell, a mortal sin. this level of repression may have led some holy men and women to come up with rather demonic answers to their bodies natural behavior. perhaps this is not the origin of the tales of incubus and succubus, but strangely enough, once masturbation had less stigma attached to it, attacks by sex demons fell sharply.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
THey in all probability don;t exist but no, I don;t think they can make you pregnant. You have to be able to produce sperm to do that and that is pretty much a living function.

You're not pregnant are you?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
www.angelfire.com...

very interesting link and site...if your into that sort of thing. They apparently are lovers of those in prison and such. This link specifically states they can NOT make you pregnant so there is your answer.

It does state however they are a dangerous lover to have because they often get jealous of spouses and some often end up dead
at the hand of these spirits.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere (although I admit I cannot recall where) that the stories of an incubus impregnating women came from the time where nuns would have sexual relations (be in a priest or other holy man) and then would blame the pregnancy on the Incubus to avoid persecution.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
so incubi look like people? thats interesting you would think there might be some differences eh?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
I've always wondered about this and wondered if inpregnating someone is even in the inccubus power. I've personaly never had an experience with an inccubus but have had experiences with sleep paralys.

Your thoughts please

Yes, as any other person in a band with a penis, if you don't use the proper protection you can get pregnant.

top topics

join