It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i stumbled on a nuclear bunker...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Over here in the UK the term Nuclear bunker usually refers to any building or bunker that was built for use in the event of a nuclear war, From the origional description given on this thread it sounds to me like an old ROC post,this were small bunkers built to house 2 men who in the event of war would go down these bunkers and monitor fall out etc.. and report it to a larger sector bunker. There where hundreds built and where accessable by a small entrance hatch. look here to see a description subbrit.hosting.ic5.net...
I have a road atlas with bases etc marked on it ,it dosent mean Im a terrorist I just find them fasinating and the two pics so far supplied show a gate guardian outside of a base and an old cold war jet at a small local museum in the english countryside (which by the way is a great little museum) so to me unless you can give us a location and photos of this bunker how are we to help you ascertain what you supposedly found.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks, herstmonceux, I was unaware you guys had thought of monitors. I wonder if we on this side of the pond had thought of monitors. I would imagine not, as they'd figure the vast area would allow them to go inside the contaminated area from the outside.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Ok, so lemme get this straight. You found a hidden bunker, took pictures OUT of it, scanned them, and uploaded them to that other thread? What about the pictures you took OF the bunker? THATS what will concrete your claims. If it's a digital camera, just upload them. If not, develop them, scan them, then upload. Pretty simple if you ask me.

[Edited on 5/8/04 by xenophanes85]

no....
very very complicated apparently.
i scanned the pics i took out of it because i got them taken away by my friends dad.but before he took em away i scanned them intomy computer and was interested in them... this is waaaayyy before i even registered on ATS. and NO i DIDNT take any pictures of inside the bunker myself. it was my friend who took them who lives miles away now so i cant get the pics cos hes so unreliable. but please read the rest of this thread BEFORE you start sarcastically scrutinising me please

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to be sarcastic happyk. Sorry.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Cool story.

Know what? I also happen to have some kind of weird bunker entrance into the ground near where I live. It's going horizontal, in a hill on the side of a river, and it's made out of cement. Like a huge door. But it's filled with earth. I always wanted to dig and see if I could get in, but you can see that the ceilling seem to have falled in some place, so I'm not sure how it must be inside.

I've always been curious about this place, I think I'll borrow my boss digital camera this weekend and get some pics of it. I don't even know how old it must be.

Maybe some of you guys would have an idea about it.

I've always wondered if it was a military or a civil bunker. If it was a civil one, why would they have destroyed if and/or filled it with earth?

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sounds like Bag End! Maybe you'll find a desendant of Bilbo!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
happyk go and take pics of site.please!if it is soooo close.don't leave us hanging!!!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Happyk if so you say cant get any pics of the bunker itself then tell us where it is and at least we can investigate from there,Was it on MOD land or what ,let us know what road it was near or some map references.It will be the only way to prove to the doubtors that you actually found something.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by herstmonceux
tell us where it is and at least we can investigate from there

ok here goes... this took me ages to find and im doing this because i dont like bein called a liar.....

www.streetmap.co.uk...,189250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

that link is where the bunker is. the centre square... just below the cemetary...opposite the quarry. ok?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
that doesn't prove anything... how about a street name or something more that we can research on this ?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
that doesn't prove anything... how about a street name or something more that we can research on this ?

oh my... what do i have to do to prove to people its true. there is a street name on there... take a look quite a few... seeing as its A MAP

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyk

www.streetmap.co.uk...,189250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
that link is where the bunker is. the centre square... just below the cemetary...opposite the quarry. ok?

Dude, thats like me posting this pic here and saying
"See the red circle --theres minutemen missles out there--(There was in the 60's, don;t know if they still keep them there) Betcha you could find the hatches though

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
people asked for a street name for i gave them a map. now THATS generous! u wanna know where the place is? so i shown you!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
we are simply asking for as much information as possible to help look for your "bunker".

you show a map, it doesn't say hardly anything about the location of a city, town or anything, that thing you showed us, could have been anywhere!

I guess we'll have to ask it this way.

In what country did you see this "bunker" ?

In what state and or city did you see this "bunker" ?

What directions did you follow to get there, what street did you start on, how many turns did you make and onto which streets ?

I could post a map of Kentucky and say I lived there, but I wouldn't expect anyone here to know where in Kentucky...

we're asking for more info, that's all.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
please dont patronise me. i said this before. beaconsfield. buckinghamshire. england.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by happyk]

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by happyk]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I personally can't see why anyone is jumping all over HappyK DEMANDING she tell you WHERE this bunker is. In her original thread, the very first post, ALL SHE WANTED was to know if anyone knew what was in the pictures she found inside the bunker. She didn't start out originally to get in an arguement about whether or not she was lying. She simply wanted help identifying what was in the pictures! Correct me if I am wrong about your original intent HappyK, but that is what I got out of reading the post..........

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

[She simply wanted help identifying what was in the pictures!

thankyou! much appreciated.... urgh i dont ever want to make a new topic post ever again what a horrible experience lol

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
OK hAPPYK,Firstly I have not once tried to debunk your story only ask for more info regarding the bunker,I have explained the photos you posted and that they dont mean a terrorist threat,I have been more interested in your bunker,now you have posted a map it still looks to me like I have always said it is an old ROC post ,see the link and let me know if this is where you were............subbrit.hosting.ic5.net... hamshire&cgifunction=form

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry about the link ,try this one ,It fits with your map and description subbrit.hosting.ic5.net... unction=form

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join