It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones losing it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
or on crack makes no difference at this point. When ever you find yourself cutting a person's comment short by exclaiming "squeal like a piggy" seek help for your self and the people who respect you

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It is just a bad acting. Maybe he is preparing for a cop/crime tv show called "NWO Life on Streets" or "Law and New World Order" or ...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.Joseph
or on crack makes no difference at this point. When ever you find yourself cutting a person's comment short by exclaiming "squeal like a piggy" seek help for your self and the people who respect you

When did you start hating AJ so hard?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think since he decided to become a troll..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by clock1

Well that would be freakin GREAT. think about it, you know how every episode of law and order starts out with somthing along the lines of
"hey bill so there i was right?"
"yeah john, did ya have your collar popped?"
"You know i did so there i was HOLLY CRAP A DEAD BODY"

But Law and NWOrder would start out with AJ finding masonic symbols on mom and pop buisnesses then investigating their NWO connections and at the end of every show it will go back to george bush.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Alex Jones may try to be funny sometimes, and he isn't as funny as some people tell him he is. But that doesn't matter one bit. He can have his little release from all the hard work he does, and he is entitled to it. His information is very good on most parts.

To me your motive has become very clear and obvious Dr.Joseph, and it wont work with me my friend!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

yes i find him hillarious, who can forget that comical gem on how the Branch Davidians were not a cult but a peace-loving religious group. And David Koresh was in no way a pedophile.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I lost my taste for Alex Jones after Obama was inaugurated. (No I'm not an Obamatron, don't start.) I noticed that all the guy could do was see the negative in everything. He's a fearmonger whether he intends to be one or not.

I’ll be the first one to admit AJ has courage and has done some outstanding work...
But...
I also have lost my appreciation ( to say the least) for AJ since the last Presidential election - and for the same reasons you state.
Every single day it’s beating the dead horse of negative negative negative and I’m sick of it.
This is not a time in history when we need to concentrate on the negative, but to get out there and affirm the positive and make more of it...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thats AJ job, to find out the rats , the scoundrals.

If you want peachy, watch Oprah

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

This is not a time in history when we need to concentrate on the negative, but to get out there and affirm the positive and make more of it...

Really?

So we should just ignore the bail-out, stock-market fraud, torture scandal, and the 2 wars because they are 'negative' ?

If we don't "concentrate" on them on them - they will still be here, and nothing will ever get fixed.

*Your idea is an interesting philosophical concept - it just doesn't reflect reality.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
OMG He was totally channeling the way some of the cops talk to you. I had one talk to me like that before! SOB had pulled me over for not stopping at a red light before I made a right turn on red on an empty street after my 3rd shift nursing job - I was guilty - but instead of writing me my ticket he left me sitting in my car from 12-2 am. ***2 HOURS*** I sat there. I have NO idea why. I had NO experience with the cops at all at that time. Boy did I learn.

I asked him how much longer I could expect to be there (this was before cell phones and I was afraid my husband was scared since I was so late from work, which he WAS) and the SOB went totally nutso on me and threatened to arrest me.

Heck maybe that is why Alex is so passionate about exposing the facism and police abuse - he's obviously SEEN it - he KNOWS it - he's been affected by it.

That's NOT crazy, dude. That's the way at least SOME of them ARE.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Ive been pulled over before and though not quite to the extent Alex took it, this cop was basically taunting me to say something , do something, he definitly over used his authority, I had to eat his s#@t sandwich for 45 min , or get arrested

Edit to add ... he said I rolled through a stop sign , and not a full stop

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

yeah you both are right. What turned me off is that it NEVER STOPS. The way I see it If everyone in the bilderberg group was shot in the head one by one on national television and then everyone ever accused of being NWO was also shot it would keep going. It would be a trick done by the "real" NWO to try and fool us all. And 100 years from now 1984 will still be so close to reality. Im still waiting for my real ID, RFID chip and my amero dollars.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Alex has a perplexing sense of humor. He is very entertaining, genuine, and at times quite informative, and I still listen to him sometimes. He contributed to waking me up so I owe him one.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Alex Jones is passionate ..because he has made these conspiracies his life's work ..and I have respect for that passion. I can understand how he feels he is banging his head against a brick wall. I only feel a little bit of that by trying to tell my friends and family what is going on...you get that glazed look of HUH? You are then tempted to say it louder...that is what Alex is doing only with a lot more conviction.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by clock1

Haha ok thanks to you for the whole New World Law And Order comment.

You made me get an early morning chuckle.
Kudos to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
OMG He was totally channeling the way some of the cops talk to you.

Heck maybe that is why Alex is so passionate about exposing the facism and police abuse - he's obviously SEEN it - he KNOWS it - he's been affected by it.

That's NOT crazy, dude. That's the way at least SOME of them ARE.

Indeed, my thought exactly. If you believe in spirits at all, he was channeling the spirits some cops allow to infest ... if you don't believe in spirits; hey, it was just a bad day...

This is just one of many bad days expressed by the police to the general public. We all have them, they should call into work "disgruntled" and stay home.

Alex was acting it out... When you experience this first hand, it changes your view of authority. Bullying is nothing more than challenging a fight; when you challenge authority you risk loosing. Alex continually pushes the envelope of the challenge... Go Alex!

Would LOVE to see Alex Jones on Anderson Cooper.

[edit on 4·29·09 by DrMattMaddix]

[edit on 4·29·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.Joseph
I have been a fan of alex jones for a while now. I thought his stuff was very interesting and that he had a new view on many of the subjects he covered. But i have noticed that he is kind of losing his grips on reality is it just me or is he turing into a tinfoil hatter. Is he crazy? Has he been targeted for mind control?

I like that he raised awareness on a lot of topics, and brought a lot of people together, but he is acting very childish and immature with other people and making a laughing stock out of himself. Just watch some of his videos with Bill Cooper, Joseph (creator of Zeitgeist) and how he talks about the Mexicans, and about the swine flu. He is a real idiot. Im sorry for any Alex Jones fans here but he really needs to get a life, he treats people like trash in his radio shows, just because they have a slightly different opinion on the same topic then he does.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I really hate pointing out that you're wrong here, but you're wrong. I don't relish exposing inaccuracy... Oh no wait, yes I do.

He was on the air this Saturday (25APR09).

At least when Alex makes a statement, he tries to back it up with truth and documentation.

Yes, he's a bit off the deep end sometimes, but when you temper what you hear with a little reason... It all works out.

phpthffffff!

[edit on 29/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Alex Jones....I have to say that he is a bit dramatic and over the top sometimes but he does have some very good information. I think the Obama Deception is one excellent piece of work. It sure did help open my eyes to the wasted vote, effort and money I put towards the lies I and millions of other Americans bought hook line and sinker!

Just yesterday I had one of my nieces over here and we were talking about the recent things Nobama has done regarding defendants rights and the war. I asked her did she want to watch a movie that would give her a different perspective and was pleased and not a little surprised she said yes. Now, not to be mean but she is not the "brightest light" in the family, but that young girl sat in front of this computer memorized by the information she was seeing. She has asked me to make a copy for her and I have never used the DVD software on my computer before but this is a great reason to learn!

Love him or hate him Alex is a very important piece of the puzzle. He does annoy me at times, but his work is very good, well documented and worth the time and effort to learn. It isn't like MSM personalities don't have their own quirks. Think Rush, Carville, Hannity, and Olberman.....sounds like there is more than a few news people that are over the top, why pick on him???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join