It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones losing it

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I know where all the trolls are coming from.

encyclopediadramatica.com...

This page gives specific instructions on how to troll "Alex Jones' Fanbase" and even shows you where to do it... BY LINKING TO THIS THREAD!

* Show them this article
* Add a link to Tin Foil Hat to the See Also section of his TOW. When one of his fan boys reverts, add it again.
* Show them the Conspiracy Science articles debunking his movies [1]
* Inform them that Ron Paul has had as much of a chance winning the election as a paper dog has on chasing an asbestos cat throught hell.
* Mock their beliefs by telling them that you're a member of the Illuminati or that Ron Paul is really a space lizard.
* Ask them why they don't get vaccinations[2] or use anything with fluoride[3].
* Inform them that JEWS DID WTC
o Now keep in mind that this doesn't fit in with Alex Jones' conspiracy theory so they will argue this with a series of long ass messages that you'll nevar read. Be persistent and when asked for your proof direct them to: jews911.on.nimp.org... or something to that effect.
+ Chances are you're not going to get any response after that. But just imagine some basement dwelling, tin foil hat wearing, #tard that believes just about anything clicking one of those links. There lies your joy.
* post here [LINK TO THIS THREAD!]

BTW, my spell check found 2 spelling errors in the quoted article. "#tard"? Nice vocabulary...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I love Alex...
But...

One thing he's been doing lately is kinda bugging me, disproportionately.

When he refers to Guillain-Barre' disease (which he does a lot lately because Guillain-Barre' was one of the side effects of the swine flu shots administered in the 1970s)...he keeps on pronouncing it "Jillian- Bearnaise"...You know "bearnaise", like the sauce?

It kills me...you know "just wait till the globalists break out their evil teriyaki" etc.
oh well...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

You said : I know where all the trolls are coming from.

Well, that may be so, but I don't think it's anything to worry about -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dba7ccac055.jpg[/atsimg]
Source : EncyclopediaDramatica

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
AJ can be a little over the top at times, but he can always back up his

comments or theories with proof, his radio show has top notch

quests!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
AJ can be a little over the top at times, but he can always back up his

comments or theories with proof, his radio show has top notch

quests!!

If someone has information and needs to get it out, who would he contact:

THEIR media: CNN, FOX, etc.

Or OUR media: Alex Jones Show

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

The Alex Jones Show!

Main stream media and tv, are'nt worth the electricity!!

IMO

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm a bit torn on Alex Jones. Alex Jones was very good in helping me wake up. Right now I'm looking for my own clues and I'm trying to understand the mainstream media and I'm trying to understand all the different things that is happening in my own sense of the idea. I've been educating myself on a lot of stuff.

I think if you aren't well reasoned, or, a rational person, or, if you don't understand basic history, or if you aren't really into this kind of stuff you shouldn't listen to his show. It's hard to understand what he talks about sometimes if you're new to it. Don't listen to him for suggestion. Part of what he does he wants to entertain his listeners with it. I've noticed sometimes he's lost his mind... sometimes what I like to do is when I think he's crazy I like to take a break from him... because he really goes way off the charts sometimes and that isn't cool at all.

Alex Jones does break a lot of under-reported stories. He does talk about a lot of stuff that's happening domestically. But that's something else I've realized. He will only talk about certain topics. He never really goes into great detail about talking about wars. He doesn't really talk much about specific topics. I mean like he doesn't talk about philosophy in detail... or like what his ideal philosophy of how the world should be would be like... in philosophical terms... he says what the globalists are doing is bad sometimes... but I guess he doesn't go beyond into excruciating detail about it. He is good at proving his points... that is he is good at proving what he says to be actual fact... but he doesn't philosophize that much. So I've realized that I should go to other sources other than Alex Jones of course to learn and think on my own about certain stuff too.

So, what I'd say is that his show is a good show... but you'd appreciate it more if you already have some understanding of what he's talking about. It just helps.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ugh, you swallowed the mainstream news and you will swallow anything out of context. He was proving a point on that video if you watch the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Taking things out of context ftw...

This is part of his own documentary "New World Order" by the way. I suggest you watch it for a more realistic view of who he is. This is just plain old character assassination and discrediting. School yard stuff.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I love Jones, as well as Icke, Tsarion, Maxwell; these lovable truth movement leaders, which have been placed before us, to supply the "real" truth. Sort of like the movie Network.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr.Joseph

The first clips i saw of alex jones was on a film called new world order. most of them were of him feaking out, going insane. i origionally though he was crazy, but then i started watching the show on youtube and learned that most of the time he faily calm, its just the rants that make him look crazy

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

Alex Jones is our ---Howard Beale--- for this time!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

sure sometimes he gets carried away, but look at the fevor in this site about swine flu, 5 days ago nothing, now people are hiding under their beds and duct taping their door jams

Alex Jones wasn't responsible for the rise in public opposition to the swine flu vaccine. Jane Burgermeister did a hell of a lot more to raise awareness to the swine flu scam then Alex Jones ever did, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That is a rant from back in the day by Alex describing Officer-Jackboot.
Usually i would not reply to posters that can't differentiate between satire and Tinfoil.However since i think you are a Lurker i figured i would explain it to the other folks with 1/2 a brain that might view your comments.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Alex Jones losing it, predictable hahaha

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join