It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones losing it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have been a fan of alex jones for a while now. I thought his stuff was very interesting and that he had a new view on many of the subjects he covered. But i have noticed that he is kind of losing his grips on reality is it just me or is he turing into a tinfoil hatter. Is he crazy? Has he been targeted for mind control?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
He's hilarious! I agree he gets carried away sometimes. But I still think he gives out great info.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
"Hey im gonna push you black guy"-Alex Jones
I think i just found my new sig

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I think with this wave of flu going around he has been more ''on the ball' than allot of people here on ats..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr.Joseph

"Tinfoil hatter"...

Why not show the full length video to show how he was doing his 'Officer Jackboot" impression? why not provide us some context?

I know why...

Did you register an account just to make this thread? Is this months old event of such importance to you?

Thanks in advance, "Dr".

BTW, I don't think he is losing it - this image is several years old And shows what happens to a person who decides to stand up for the Constitution and Bill of Rights:

This could happen to anyone who acts to honour and affirm the Constitution and Bill of Rights and who opposes torture:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ac0a898f207.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
How can a world-controlling organization be stopped by the very system of government it invented?
If Alex Jones is all that stands between the government and world domination, why haven't they been killed by CIA hitmen yet?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.Joseph
If Alex Jones is all that stands between the government and world domination, why haven't they been killed by CIA hitmen yet?

Don't you know?

AJ is a zionist-controlled, CIA-based Vatican assassin sent here to destroy the freedom movement - it is common knowledge in these parts.

You guys crack me up.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
you know i didn't see that beofre.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

If you notice with his head higher than his hands at his side he does make a triangle. We all know Triangles are symbols of masons illuminati reptilian grays and CIA

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
considering you have already made a post about reptilian airships ,your mindset is already established with many already..Your IP address is now being tracked..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Its cool... I use a cyber cafe. I do not want a computer in my house.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Alex has a big heart and truly means well for all of us.

If he dropped the religious crap - he'd be very real.

His anger is genuine and a part of what makes AJ AJ.

He's a good guy basically. He can lose his message in his rants sometimes - but overall he has awoken many many people.

edit to add : this is him at his best ever!

wZn

[edit on 29-4-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

We all know Triangles are symbols of masons illuminati reptilian grays and CIA

Now you are just stating the obvious...

Sure his News service is the best in the country and his radio show is the number one online radio show, but can someone with his face be trusted?

Look at this face - How can you trust a reporter with a face like this? It overshadows all of his past work and completely destroys all the future credibility he may have had.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0c8d408b45.jpg[/atsimg]

*Who cares if he's a reputable news source - Look at his face!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I lost my taste for Alex Jones after Obama was inaugurated. (No I'm not an Obamatron, don't start.) I noticed that all the guy could do was see the negative in everything. He's a fearmonger whether he intends to be one or not.

He's lost in his own mad-ness and can't see it, I don't want to be dragged down by it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
I lost my taste for Alex Jones after Obama was inaugurated.... ... I don't want to be dragged down by it.

Good for you!

Fox, MSNBC and CNN are all you'll ever need for all your important news.

The internet is wholly unreliable for news - just look at Sorcha Faal.

When I want to know The Truth, I turn on the TV

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
AJ is the bomb.

sure sometimes he gets carried away, but look at the fevor in this site about swine flu, 5 days ago nothing, now people are hiding under their beds and duct taping their door jams

Alex's whole life is about conspiracy, so when his predications come to bear fruit, he lets us know it

BTW , i laughed my ass off during his first vid linked

SSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEL lttle piggy

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

We all know Triangles are symbols of masons illuminati reptilian grays and CIA

Now you are just stating the obvious...

Sure his News service is the best in the country and his radio show is the number one online radio show, but can someone with his face be trusted?

Look at this face - How can you trust a reporter with a face like this? It overshadows all of his past work and completely destroys all the future credibility he may have had.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0c8d408b45.jpg[/atsimg]

*Who cares if he's a reputable news source - Look at his face!

oh yeah there he goes again notice the eyes and mouth how they make an inverted triangle. the inverted triangle is a symbol of Satan illuminati CIA and Neocon.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I lost my taste for Alex Jones after Obama was inaugurated.... ... I don't want to be dragged down by it.

Good for you!

I will second that opinion. And people can't realy argue with that logic. look at our alternative news board. It like someone ate a box of tinfoil MSNBC Fox and CNN and threw it up in form of copy paste MSM and called in alternative

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Want to know how I know Alex is a secret Zionist Vatican assassin programmed by the Jesuits?

Okay, I'll tell you...

Notice how he does a Sunday show but not a Saturday show?

Saturday is the day of the Sabbath!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Good for you!

I don't watch the news anymore. The man who doesn't read is as well informed as the man who reads only the news paper anyways.

Ignorance is really bliss sometimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

you are correct sir

Its right there in front of us

Or ......he could be Catholic, with a lot of sins to confess on Saturday, he would be too busy for a show

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join