It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi threat prosecution of US troops.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Thats it, I say we pack up tomorrow without so much as a good bye. We can have everyone out within 24 hours. Gather all cargo planes, Navy ships and whatever else we can get troops across water in.

I was an Iraqi war supporter until I read this. Now I don't care what happens to there. If we are so concerned about then we can give everyone 1 week to make their way to a border check point where they will be screened and either be allowed to leave or forced to stay.

At the end of that week, we turn the whole place into the worlds biggest parking lot.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No fears because once all the troops are gone, the Iraqi prime minister will be screaming for help as his country disintergrates into all out civil war.

Well no more is what I say. Let them have it, and lets get our boys home (allied forces)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 18731542

Like I said, we should leave tomorrow.

Have the soldiers we load up on the navy ships do an about face, bend at the waste and drop trouser.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
we should have left a long time ago..If this does follow suit,and our white house does not stand up for our men,I would hate to see the out come..This can spark a very hot flame amongst service men...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
for the record, we are talking about six people, not 10,000, or how ever many of our guys are over there right now. I keep asking myself, why are we there now? was i dreaming when some one said two years ago; "mission accomplished"? didnt they have democratic / free election? I am sure the VERY limited knowledge from the MSN has not painted the full picture of the Iraq situation, but would bigoil be devastated if we left tonight?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If Obama doesn't defend the troops over this than you will see a lot of military that is state side taking up a post around the white house waiting for Obama to show his head.

the troops in Iraq will refuse to leave their bases and when they do any Iraqi police or army soldier that tries to approach them will probably be shot.

Yeah its past time for our troops to get the hell out of dodge and come back home, maybe this will speed things up and then the Iraqi's will truly be on their own in the big bad world with NO PROTECTION

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hey, any reason to bring our troops home works for me!

It is apparent Obama has no plans to get them home so this may be just what we need to bring them all home.

Sad thing is they would probably just get deployed right to Afghanistan. I hate war!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Thats it, I say we pack up tomorrow without so much as a good bye. We can have everyone out within 24 hours. Gather all cargo planes, Navy ships and whatever else we can get troops across water in.

Here is the interesting thought...

If we never occupied their country in the first place we wouldn't need to do any of that.

Imagine how much money and lives we would save, imagine all the people
living life in peace (yeah, I'm a dreamer, lol)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nah, keep them there. Seriously.

Just issue each and very troop a copy of the bill for the cost of this generosity to the Iraqi people and teach them how to say "Ass, Gas or Grass. No one rides for free." in farsi.

I think the message would be clearly understood. Hey, if it works maybe they can swing by France on the way home.

top topics

join