It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I think this post puts its best. This is basically what i was trying to explain in my earlier posts.

[edit on 29/4/09 by MegatronX]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish
reply to post by Smokersroom

if that's you're attempt to debunk, then think you should read.

I'm paid on a quantity not quality basis.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
thats pretty good. UK seems to have a lot of Triangle crafts popping up.

i saw a square one like that in savannah ga. only had single lights on the corners, and just kinda lazily floated off over savannah from tybee island.

the only thing is it looks like its doing a "wheelie" with the angle that you see it at. looks like its cocked up on the front part.

i really like how you can see it just dip out fast as a bullet. "PEACE" and its gone.

i think it looks pretty legit. this guy seems pretty cool about seeing it tho. at least there arent 50 kids screaming in it.

video quality is kind of poor, but you can still see pretty good.

i think its fairly possible this is legit.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I'd like to understand how you determined the lights are running off a 400Hz supply? Given this is a mobile phone taking the footage, we are looking at video with probably 15fps. How could you tell 50/60Hz apart from 400Hz in this scenerio?

I could very well be wrong, but I believe you'd need something in the region of 120fps just to be able to see 60Hz flicker. So if you had 120fps video, and there was an absence of flicker on the light source, you could assume it was > 60Hz, then most likely 400Hz (next available "known" source).

But with 15fps footage???

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88773003c193.jpg[/atsimg]

That stroboscope effect is actually what I would not expect at all when filiming a real light source with a cell phone cam. Rather, it's what I would expect from a CGI animation rendered at a frame rate too low to get realistic motion blur.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

You make the assumption that they don't have a friend helping them with the hoax
I will say simply that you cannot prove that is a weird flying craft, there is reasonable doubt that it is a hoax and so i will not count that as a weird flying object or even a UFO. I'm not sure i can say more than i have so i'll leave it as it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I disagree that there is a "reasonable doubt" that it is a hoax, at least, that has not been demonstrated so far. There have been claims that it could be hoaxed, but few attempts to demonstrate it, and none successfully. There is zero evidence of a hoax so far, and some good evidence has been presented that the methods of hoaxing claimed could not be possible. So I think the "hoax" camp has much more work to do.

I'm watching this thread with interest and I'm pleased the person who took the video is being so cooperative.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Alrighty, so I got this somewhat stabilized, I know it's hard to look at sometimes but keep focus on the lights.

(click to open player in new window)

After some time tinkering with this I am convinced this is a hoax. The lights make subtle movements to the left then at times snap back to the right. I used to have this same problem when I was learning how to make gif animation and was in too much of a hurry to get it done.

edit: change flash to gif, I need more coffee.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by rightuos]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Im thinking this is a reflection in the window, at 34 sec. there is also another light that one might think is a street lamp, but looks like another relfection as well simply because of the brightness in the video, one would probably see the lamp post as well if it were down on the street. The movement of the camera seems also to be too intent on mimicing realism, its almost as bad as watching an old episode of NYPD Blue, lol. This one is a fake im afraid.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rightuos

You are right about the movement,
and also at 22 to 23 seconds,
(when that movement occurs)
there is also a ghost light that heads
towards the bright spot on the open window frame,
suggesting that there is something,(glass?)
in front of the camera.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
I've not seen a single person say that this was an alien ufo with certainty in this thread.

You obviously don't take the time to read a complete thread.

From "Damod":

It's the Aurora. The triangle craft that either belong to the US government or some ET being (conjecture based on available evidence). Good find.

&

Yeah I think this one is legit. The shooter's reaction tells me he was thinking WTF WHERE DID IT GO!!!

From "Highlander2008":

It is genuine in all respects and captures something pretty definitive to eliminate most usual explanations...

From "Chillidog1":

But this one definately looks to be a geniune Unidentified Flying Object that appears to have an advance propulsion system.

From "Persephone 1":

I'd have to say this one seems authentic.

From "beebs":

I gotta give in to my optimism: I say genuine.

From "ufoorbhunter":

No confusion here, I said they look like the dumbell type ufo orbs. The dumbell type is rare and has hardly any handle, but they do look like the dumbell type.

From "bigyin":

Cool video.

Looks genuine to me.

From "WayLander":

Wow. I believe its real.

From "UKWO1Phot":

I have to say this looks genuine..

For all the debunkers saying it's a reflection from secondary glazing are wrong.

From "unknown sheppard":

this did look genuine to me because of the flying off part.

From "UKWO1Phot":

I still think it's genuine..

From "Damod":

There you have it. (It is a reflection of the ship and not the street light. It's basic physics.... you know FOV..

From "Highlander2008":

Poor guy doesn't know what's hit him, thats evidence enough, he is no faker!

From "diamount":

I'm 100% this is genuine,

From "UKWO1Phot":

I have to say the video must be genuine..

From "bl4ke360":

Military craft of ET craft, whichever one proves the existence of ETs anyway.
It's obviously anti-gravity from the looks of how it takes off, and there is no possible way humans came up with this sort of thing without alien influence.

And just for you..

Sory for my realy bad spellig, Ill be mor carful in futer becos we all now how importent it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KUDOS to all who have an open mind here and DON'T take the word of a stranger who uploads a clip at face value.

Yes, it could be what the person claims it to be.....but personally, I trust the years of instinct, my eyes, my intuition, and previous experience with these kind of supposed sightings a little more than a musician in a chilled-out mood after a session in his bedsit with a cameraphone or an overexcited new member here on ATS who wants to believe.

Is it no wonder established members have dissappeared, what happened to..Deny Ignorance?

It's being abducted as we speak.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is the guys MySpace page.

www.myspace.com...

check out page 2 of his photography and art pictures

uh oh someones busted

I took the liberty to snatch one before he removes it once others catch on

I say its time to label [HOAX] and case closed, ( should have looked into this before messing with stabilizing the video...

EDIT: He is oviously on ATS as right after I made my post with his myspace info he removed the pictures, too bad I have screenshots as well

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

Haa yeah I jump easily in scary movies but I love them

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
again . . .

does anyone know why 3 light streaks show up on the left-most point of light when the object leaves?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rightuos

Hi,
that link seems closed now,
but here's a link to one of his pictures,

aftershock-the-band.com...

Green LED's!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jasondefaoite

I have not confirmed that its around 400hz myself yet but am working on it. The original post where someone stated it was approximately 380hz is here.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
Here is the guys MySpace page.

www.myspace.com...

check out page 2 of his photography and art pictures

uh oh someones busted

I took the liberty to snatch one before he removes it once others catch on

I say its time to label [HOAX] and case closed, ( should have looked into this before messing with stabilizing the video...

EDIT: He is oviously on ATS as right after I made my post with his myspace info he removed the pictures, too bad I have screenshots as well

Oh goodness. That picture kind of resembles the "UFO" doesn't it? What with the three sets of double green lights creating a strobing effect during fast movement.

And you called it. They took the pictures down. Hmmmm. Why's that?

Post the screenies, please.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Verklagekasper

(Just wave your cell phone cam wildly at an electric light source of your choice. In the resulting frames, you won't notice any modulation whatsoever, just straight lines)

Ok, I just did and I get a strong modulation effect even at 60hz. I will post it. I also have the necessary lab equipment to pulse lights at any frequency and duty cycle so I will set up and experiment with that.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yep I saw that one on his myspace as well. He took them all off I have a screeshot of the one i also grabbed from his page to show it was there.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Hi attack,
Have a look at his other picture at my link above,
could be the secret weapon itself! Righty has done us well.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join