It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major 9/11 Breakthrough in Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Perhaps US serviceman in Japan may not be the best source of information as they have so little time between killing natives whilst drunk driving & raping teenage girls (look up the stats!) to actually LEARN anything, except how to kill foreigners of course.
[edit on 27-4-2009 by Oh Dae-su]

Well, that remark was certainly going to get some reaction from veterans. I don't think you mean to say that. It would be good to print a retraction as soon as possible.

I think NOT!

Look up the stats on US Military crime in Japan, Okinawa in particular, then tell me and the Japanese citizens who desperately want you OUT, that I didn't mean it.

Furthermore, unlike Americans, we of the world have not all been so brainwashed into an ultra militarized mindset that we automatically revere veterans.
US veterans have VERY little to be proud of.
What good have you ever done since WW2? Bomb, invade, destabilize foreign nations far from home. Great stuff.
When your veterans actually defend YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S SOIL, we may respect you.
Until then they are all nothing but "gangsters for capitalism" & thugs. FACT!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Love it. His bonesman's name is 'Temporary'

George W. was not assigned a name but invited to choose one. According to one report, nothing came to mind, so he was given the name Temporary, which, it is said, he never bothered to replace; Temporary is how Bush's fellow Bonesmen know him today. (In recent interviews I asked a number of Bush's Bonesmen classmates about the name and elicited no denials.)

Link

Couldn't he have chosen 'Redundant' or something like that?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think it's kind of silly that most of the past 4 pages have been taken up with Japan's history of the war.

Our history books are just as much a white wash of what our government does as any other country.

The credibility of one person in America, is not based upon someone else -- nor should it be based upon the Government's propensity to lie.

People should be addressing whether this man is credible. There are also some other Japanese accounts of 9/11 that don't jibe with our government's position.

It was however, educational to learn some of the differences on WW II.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by SuperViking

Ahhh yes, that "truth" without a criminal investigation behind it to back it up. Seriously, is that what the believers in the terrorist theory have come to? That you have absolutely no answers to this except to say that we are wrong? Sad really.....

Two reactions when people are accused of something... `They < insert random scapegoat> did it` or `I cannot believe you think I could do this, here`s a bucket full of evidence including lie detector tests etc, proving beyond doubt i`m innocent`.

Aviation fuel burns at around half the heat needed to weaken tempered steel, these towers were designed and constructed to withstand a plane hitting them, if it were down to two planes bringing down three towers, then is it no so that there were huge structural defects and the engineers that designed them are guilty of gross negligence resulting in the loss of human life?, why wasn`t the structural engineering company responsible for this obviously flawed construction not brought to court to face these charges?.

The alleged terrorists were all from Saudi Arabia, then why did America declare war on Afghanistan?, we`ll file this one next to the abundance of weapons of mass destruction that enforced another war...oh wait.

I could go on forever with hard line facts to back up what the majority of us believed happened that day, whereas guys their side of the fence have absolutely nothing, now if this would have been investigated how serious crimes are normally handled, ie - The whole area cordoned off as forensic experts sift their way through tons of rubble looking for shreds of evidence (this happens in the real world before accusing anyone) instead of totalling the place and shipping the scrapped metal off to China, then maybe there would be some valid content open for debate.

If I were a news broadcaster or high ranking official of any corporation that has been nigh on publicly ostracized in relation to a cover up, that cost the lives of my fellow countryman I would openly, at the very least take a lie detector test in full view of a world wide audience.

[edit on 28/4/2009 by Seventh]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Oh Dae-su

Not to continue to derail this thread, but I think that what your saying about american troops can easily be applied across the board to any occupying force.
Take for instance what the Japanese did to the Chinese maybe?

Aside from that I am glad that at least there are some folks out there that are willing to stand up for the truth. Living here in the states it is often very disheartening to see things transpire as they do.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Mathematics]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Elephant in the Room. Does anybody see the damn elephant in the room?!!!!!!!!!

It is good to see that more people are coming forward. What I don't get is ALL the evidence is so darn obvious. Just look at the Madarin Hotel in Bejing that burned to a crisp and still stood for weeks?

Shanksville? The ground can consume an entire plane and all its interior components, people, luaggage and everything without a trace? Has anyone seen the media footage and the photos afterward? How ridiculous an idea that that could have happened. So a hollow aluminum tube is able to pierce the solid ground, even if it were sand, and disappear completely, engines and all? Please.

There is so much more. Again...........Elephant in the ROOM!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Talking of the Elephant in the Room - these people aren't buying it either:

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted by Oh Dae-su
Perhaps US serviceman in Japan may not be the best source of information as they have so little time between killing natives whilst drunk driving & raping teenage girls (look up the stats!) to actually LEARN anything, except how to kill foreigners of course.

posted by Jim Scott
Well, that remark was certainly going to get some reaction from veterans. I don't think you mean to say that. It would be good to print a retraction as soon as possible.

posted by Oh Dae-su
US veterans have VERY little to be proud of.

What good have you ever done since WW2? Bomb, invade, destabilize foreign nations far from home. Great stuff.

When your veterans actually defend YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S SOIL, we may respect you.

Until then they are all nothing but "gangsters for capitalism" & thugs. FACT!

As a NamVet, I have to agree with you. Not only did we brutalize and ravage the people we were supposed to be defending; but our own military personnel were brutalized and abandoned by OUR own government. We are repeating the same brutalizing and ravaging in Iraq on the very people we are supposed to be graciously awarding FREEDOM; and our own wounded are abandoned and hidden in pigsties.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad8c82213001.jpg[/atsimg]

US Marine Major General Smedley Butler, winner of two Medals of Honor, would also agree with you.

Major General Smedley Butler USMC

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”

www.rationalrevolution.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
www.libertyforlife.com...

Not to get too off topic here. But this is the real reason most of this crap is happening. Read the link above, hard to believe but true. I could list all the Elitist families here but I think you know who they are.

Funny thing about Albert Pike, they put a statue of him right in front of the DoJ. WTF. One of the biggest criminals in history and they put a statue of him in front of the department that is supposed to protect us from Tyranny and opression? Come on. Has no one noticed that or is it just me? Read Morals and Dogma, he was the author, also of the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite Masonry.

I feel so bad for all those men and women who died fighting for freedom and democracy or wht they thought was fredom and democracy. Only to be played with like a piece of the "Stratego" game of the elite. These elite don't care who dies. I have heard that they get money for every body that is shipped back in a bodybag. How sick. Thanks Mr. Rockefeller. Sad people those elite, very sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I think it's kind of silly that most of the past 4 pages have been taken up with Japan's history of the war.

Sadly, this happens in most 9/11 threads and sometimes it is blatantly deliberate.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Yea, I hear you brother .... War is so tripe ...... hey enemy - have we killed enough of you yet.... "Oh Yea" and I of you..... "Oh Yea" ok, end war.

and the Japanese are well aware they lost the war... Hiroshima and Nagaski as well as all the US Military Bases that are like everywhere....

but war is tripe... code.... I would like to see what a 100 years without Government would do for people.... I mean, just basic civilized rules.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
reply to post by drwizardphd

What do you mean 'somebody'? 99.99% of people believe the truth.

"Truth" via oral dictation. The only "evidence" that corroborates the "official" story, is the fact that an "official" told you what happened. We KNOW that buildings collapsed, we KNOW a hole was blown in the Pentagon, and we KNOW that 3,000 people died. Beyond that, the rest is hearsay. Hearsay that doesn't make much sense at that.

So, to correct your statement: 99.99% of people want the truth. None of us have it though. Not even you my friend, and I don't for even one second believe that you put any more stock into the official story than I do, it's just more entertaining for you to snipe at people who actually express their lack of satisfaction with the official theory.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

Originally posted by LiquidLight

I don't know where you heard this, but I've done some research and it doesn't appear to be true. for example, from Wikipedia

*Potsdam Declaration:

"Finally, Japan accepted Potsdam Declaration and decided to surrender.... With this, China and the occupied Southeast Asian nations were freed from the invasion of the Japanese military. In Joseon, the 35 years of the Japanese colonial rule was brought down." (p. 290)

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to be so well whatever your going to call me, but this has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

Let me get this straight, you are using wikipedia as a citation to tell someone else something isn't true? OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, but that is just hilarious.

Just so you know, Wikipedia is user definitions and perhaps the most notorious of all unacceptable references and if you ever tried to use it for any citation in a university you would probably charged by the university with plagiarism (that's cheating) and most likely removed from the class.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

See my previous post on why Wikipedia is more reputable than most people believe.

edit to say that you have an odd idea of what plagiarism means. From Wikipedia (which correctly cites its source of the 1995 Random House Compact Unabridged Dictionary, to further my point):

Plagiarism is the "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."

en.wikipedia.org...

Citing Wikipedia may be bad writing style, but its hardly plagiarism. If I were writing a paper, I wouldn't cite Wikipedia, I'd cite the source that Wikipedia cites.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by LiquidLight]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
S+F good to see some alternative news for a change.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

We also "know" that 19 men lousy with connections to terrorist organizations. We "know" who those men were. We "know" that airliners were crashed into the three buildings. We "know" from the debris that it showed signs of giving way under tremendous stress. We also "know" that no member of FDNY, PAPD, NYPD or any of the thousands of construction workers that helped clean up the mess found any evidence of demolition materials.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I know it is late but I have to address what you said,
NO ONE in Japan thinks that Japan won the war, Im pretty sure if they did they would own China and Korea, they would still be able to claim divinity via a history without defeat, there would be far fewer monuments, especially around 2 certain cities I have been to *ahem*

Doncha just love it, when someone who has never been somewhere, has the facts about said place...

You have met foreigners who thought Americans own slaves?
I have met Americans who think that Canada is ruled by a king, Russia is still Soviet, AKs were invented in Saudi Arabia, Norway was allied with the Nazis, wow dont get me started

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join