It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major 9/11 Breakthrough in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yukihisa Fujita, a member of the Upper House of the Japanese Parliament has recently published a book titled:
"Questioning 9/11 in Japan's Parliament - Can Obama Change the USA?"

Co-authors are David Ray Griffin, Yumi Kikuchi and Akira Dojimaru.

Councilor Fujita is a current member and former director of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense. In this function he questioned 9/11 three times in parliament. Fujita claims that 9/11 as the main reason for the "War on Terror" needs to be newly investigated in order to find peaceful solutions.

www.opednews.com...

- Japanese has questioned 911 loudly several times... I hope they still raise their voices... Truth has to come outside from highly corrupted US - DC.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't think people realize how much courage it takes to stand in front of your government and say the things that Yukihisa Fujita has said. I have enormous respect for people like that, and I wish them well.

It is also encouraging that they are continuing to educate and inform people. I hope justice can be served. The sooner the better.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Japan's interest in this matter is odd because their school textbooks teach that Japan won World War II and their war monuments claim they defeated the Allies. Why they have invested so much time and energy in this matter is a mystery but at least they are doing something productive.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I don't know where you heard this, but I've done some research and it doesn't appear to be true. for example, from Wikipedia

*Potsdam Declaration:

"Finally, Japan accepted Potsdam Declaration and decided to surrender.... With this, China and the occupied Southeast Asian nations were freed from the invasion of the Japanese military. In Joseon, the 35 years of the Japanese colonial rule was brought down." (p. 290)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

Two relatives who are of descent speak Japanese and have spent time there, one for several years. It's been verified by plenty of ex-servicemen who lived there and a college professor who taught there. You would be surprised at the kind of history being taught around the world, many Asians think Americans own slaves! I meet a lot of foreigners and always love these discussions because of the misconceptions they have.

BTW, I would not put ANY credence in Wikipedia, it is beyond unreliable. It also may be the heaviest disinfo site in existence.....and the most monitored.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
Japan's interest in this matter is odd because their school textbooks teach that Japan won World War II and their war monuments claim they defeated the Allies. Why they have invested so much time and energy in this matter is a mystery but at least they are doing something productive.

You're wrong.

That's all I can say, really. You're just wrong. Completely.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

While what you say is interesting, and I feel that there is truth in what you say, I still don't see how it is relevant to this topic. Perhaps you can explain?

I never thought much about the information being fed to other citizens of the world by their governments. Very interesting indeed. Maybe you could make a thread just about that.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Here's one of Yukihisa Fujita's Testimony's in the Japanese parliament:

Source:

Fujita pointed out that, “So far the only thing the government has said is that we think it was caused by al-Qaeda because President Bush told us so. We have not seen any real proof that it was al-Qaeda.” He reminded parliament that twenty-four Japanese citizens were killed on 9/11, yet the mandate of a criminal investigation by the Japanese government never followed. “This is a crime so surely an investigation needs to be carried out,” said Fujita (Censored 2008, #16). Fujita went on extensively to ask “about the suspicious information being uncovered and the doubts people worldwide are having about the events of 9/11.” The Japanese parliament viewed several slides from the Pentagon and World Trade Center (WTC) sites as Fujita explained each. The slides showed evidence inconsistent with official explanation: damage in and around the Pentagon was not consistent with the damage a 757 airplane would cause. Fujita noted, “Also, there were more than eighty security cameras at the Pentagon, but officials have refused to release the footage. In any case, as you have just seen, there is no picture of the airplane or of its wreckage in any of these photographs. It is very strange that no such pictures have been shown to us.” A US Air Force official corroborated the fact that the plane executed a U-turn and avoided the Defense Secretary’s office, a feat that would be impossible for an unskilled first-time pilot to maneuver; and no air defense was made in the ninety-minute interval between the initial impact of the planes at the WTC and the Pentagon. Fujita added, “It is baffling that no flight records were found at any of four sites.” On the ground at the WTC sites, both sounds and visual evidence from explosions were verified. Flying debris shot out as far as 150 meters consistent with buildings exploding. A New York fireman during rescue operations confirmed that a series of explosions resembled a professional demolition, and a Japanese survivor heard explosions while fleeing the site.

I wonder if Yukihisa Fujita's an ATS member?

Zelong.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
After living in Tokyo for 23 years, I can claim with utter certainty that NOBODY, except maybe the homeless guy with the "goat computer chips are being implanted in our skulls" sandwch board in front of Shinjuku Station, believes that Japan "won the war."

They do, however, alter their textbooks in ways that many consider sneaky and unfair, and I'm not really up to going into that debate right now but there's plenty on the web about it in Japanese, Chinese, English, and Korean. if you are interested. How the war is presented in various textbooks is a perennial issue here and comes up as a source of controversy again and again. Suffice it to say that while they don't claim they "won," the way the war is presented in the Japanese textbooks and in the US textbooks differ in a number of important ways.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
People still believe this 9/11 inside job nonsense?!

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking

People still believe this official NIST 9/11 story nonsense?

See, I can say stupid things too. Address some of the massive inconsistencies in the official story, such as the fine points brought up by Mr. Fujita, and maybe somebody will take your argument seriously.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

What do you mean 'somebody'? 99.99% of people believe the truth.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Ahhh yes, that "truth" without a criminal investigation behind it to back it up. Seriously, is that what the believers in the terrorist theory have come to? That you have absolutely no answers to this except to say that we are wrong? Sad really.....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

G'day SuperViking the OPs post is about Mr Yukihisa Fujita and his book "Questioning 9/11 in Japan's Parliament - Can Obama Change the USA?"

If you didn't read my Quote in post above please do as Mr Yukihisa Fujita speaks up in Parliament with very logical questions.

Above post by Zelong

Zelong.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

reply to post by drwizardphd

What do you mean 'somebody'? 99.99% of people believe the truth.

According to a July 2006 poll conducted by Scripps News Service, one-third of Americans think the government either carried out the 9/11 attacks or intentionally allowed them to happen in order to provide a pretext for war in the Middle East (a.k.a. a false flag operation). According to a May 2006 poll, 42% of Americans feel there is a cover-up regarding 9/11. According to an October 2006 Angus Reid poll, 53% of Americans feel the Bush administration is hiding information regarding the 9/11 attacks , and thousands of Americans have signed a petition for a new probe.
bogusstory.com...

A new global poll conducted across 17 countries has found that less than half of those surveyed believe Al-Qaeda was behind the 9/11 attacks, with a full 15 per cent believing that the terrorist outrage was directly perpetrated by the U.S. government.www.prisonplanet.com...

Sorry I couldn’t find more recent polls but you are way off.

This site sums up what my friend learned in Japan, ten years ago.

www.japan-guide.com...

I wouldn’t be surprised if the history is a bit skewed though, just like the American history taught to American students.

Edit: Grammar

[edit on 27-4-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

WASHINGTON Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 commission concluded that the Pentagons initial story of how it reacted to the terrorist attacks might have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public, according to sources involved in the debate.

www.staticbrain.com...

I guess the 9-11 commission is not a part of your 99.9% claim?

Or even the Bush administration?

Lie #1--They Attacked Us: Iraq Supported Al Qaeda. Astonishingly, President Bush, in a rare moment of candor, finally admitted half a year after the invasion that there was no evidence Saddam Hussein's Iraq had any links to the 9/11 attacks, undermining eighteen months of implying the exact opposite.

www.thenation.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">4more lies

Or how about the media and one of it's most foul mouthed examples...

Radio host Rush Limbaugh lied about a recently released report by the 9-11 Commission: He falsely claimed that the report confirms Vice President Dick Cheney's claim that September 11 hijacker Mohamed Atta may have met with an Iraqi intelligence officer in April 2001. Limbaugh directly contradicted the report while purporting to summarize it.

mediamatters.org...

So what 'truth' are you referring to exactly?

Who do you believe? You really believe your MSM, you really think they're honest? You'd get more truth listening to the news from South Korea...

53 Botswana 13,00
- Croatia 13,00
- Tonga 13,00
- United States of America 13,00

Worldwide Press Freedom Index 2006

[edit on 27-4-2009 by CityIndian]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

have you been to Japan, can you personally confirm first hand account of these books?
because i have travelled Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, Nagasaki to name a few, and can say that i never heard saw nor spoke to anyone who mentioned anything about this.

Infact, when I questioned people as to why they had American flags on their shop they replied

'' America so big and strong, Japan so small and weak ''

Sorry to say, but your mis informed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

“the government either carried out the 9/11 attacks or intentionally allowed them to happen”

the government either carried out the 9/11 attacks

OR

intentionally allowed them to happen

Do you understand exactly how loaded that question is or do you just choose to ignore it?
The entire “Truther” movement is fueled on that principal.

“15 per cent believing that the terrorist outrage was directly perpetrated by the U.S.”
With all the ignorance and deception on BOTH sides of the argument, that’s an understandable percentage.

reply to post by CityIndian

None of your quotes support the idea that anything was faked about the events that took place on 9/11, only that various agencies lied.
Even if they didn’t IGNORE the dangers, they still have to explain their total lack of foresight. The most common reason for ANY agency to lie.

Rush? Really? I mean seriously?

So we score 13 on a scale of 1 to 109

FOX and Rush really screw the curve on that one

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by LiquidLight

Two relatives who are of descent speak Japanese and have spent time there, one for several years. It's been verified by plenty of ex-servicemen who lived there and a college professor who taught there. You would be surprised at the kind of history being taught around the world, many Asians think Americans own slaves! I meet a lot of foreigners and always love these discussions because of the misconceptions they have.

George W is it? I suggest you travel more.
Above quote is absolute rubbish.
1/The Japanese are painfully aware of the outcome of WW2.
If any misconceptions are commonplace they only extend a far as feeling that they HAD to fight WW2 as the US has already declared war on the Empire economically via the SE Asian fuel/resource blockades. Which IS sort of true anyway.
2/ Yep, Japanese/Asians think Americans have slaves. Slaves like....um...Michael Jordan, P Diddy, Michael Jackson & ....Barak Obama! LOL!

Perhaps US serviceman in Japan may not be the best source of information as they have so little time between killing natives whilst drunk driving & raping teenage girls (look up the stats!) to actually LEARN anything, except how to kill foreigners of course.

Poor post dude!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Oh Dae-su]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight

I don't know where you heard this, but I've done some research and it doesn't appear to be true. for example, from Wikipedia

*Potsdam Declaration:

"Finally, Japan accepted Potsdam Declaration and decided to surrender.... With this, China and the occupied Southeast Asian nations were freed from the invasion of the Japanese military. In Joseon, the 35 years of the Japanese colonial rule was brought down." (p. 290)

en.wikipedia.org...

So you know how to fix that right? Log onto Wikipedia and change it!
And folks, that is why Wikipedia is not a reputable Source.

I think it is interesting how people thousands of miles away from an incident can expressed a biased opinion about something they cant possibly know anything about...(unless they were conspiring)... and stand up in front of the Sheep and Say X + USA = Conspiracy. This is like me commenting on a murder that happened in Thailand and standing up in front of my government and saying... LIES LIES LIES, It was the ONE ARMED MAN!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join