It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major 9/11 Breakthrough in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
David Ray coauthors a book in Japan using the same misleading information that he used in his books in the United States and its a "major breakthrough"?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
9/11 was an inside job? By god, but that means the United States slaughtered 5000 of their own civilians. Thats genocide right there for ya.

Exit Sarcasm: its good to see more and more official stuff question the so called official story of what happened on that faithful day.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Awesome!! S and F

Wouldn't it be wonderful if more govt's stood up and asked questions. They have in the middle East, but people have discounted those. But with the Japan official standing up, maybe more people will take notice and ask "Why other govts are questioning 9/11" .

The problem is, Obama will not have a new investigation into it - because imagine what would occur if the absolute truth came out to the general public. "Jeez - the U.S. govt. is the organization that committed 9/11" - there would be riots and chaos throughout the U.S.

I do try to get people to look at the truth of the matter, but they flatly don't want to know - it would cause them to look at many other things and question those too. They perfer to live in ignorant peace - not digging for the truth and what is "really" going on.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
instead of attacking the reasoning of why this member of the japanese parliament is questioning 911.... I see people basically attacking Japan using WW2 era issues..... wow

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
well just to add to the OP, if other country's citizens were killed in the attacks, then those respective nations have every right to call for an investigation into the matter. This situation being on the magnitude it was seems to have defaulted a lowest common denominator mentality. Now it seems, other countries are starting to notice that the denominator in question is zero. you can do that math...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
When 9/11 truth comes out, as it eventually will (and I believe sooner or possibly much sooner than basically everyone expects), Fujita will be known as THE only (or primary) government investigator of the biggest crime of our time, proving that the words government and truthseeker aren't 100% exclusive after all. As they say in Japan, hajime (begin or commence).

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here are some real facts to debunk before trusting your government.

The CIA gave al-qaeda 6 billion dollars from 1989 - 1992.
The CIA had operatives living amongst pre-911 terrorists in Miami, FL and Paterson, NJ.

The War on Drugs and The War on Terror is nothing more then a WAR ON REVOLUTION. That IS the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I often check big names to see if they're a member of CFR, Trilateral, Bilderbergs, and happily, Yukihisa Fujita, is not, according to this site:

www.mega.nu:8080...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Here are some real facts to debunk before trusting your government.

The CIA gave al-qaeda 6 billion dollars from 1989 - 1992.
The CIA had operatives living amongst pre-911 terrorists in Miami, FL and Paterson, NJ.

The War on Drugs and The War on Terror is nothing more then a WAR ON REVOLUTION. That IS the truth.

I agree [star] but would love to see some citations on these kind of facts.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver

Originally posted by LiquidLight
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I don't know where you heard this, but I've done some research and it doesn't appear to be true. for example, from Wikipedia

*Potsdam Declaration:

"Finally, Japan accepted Potsdam Declaration and decided to surrender.... With this, China and the occupied Southeast Asian nations were freed from the invasion of the Japanese military. In Joseon, the 35 years of the Japanese colonial rule was brought down." (p. 290)

en.wikipedia.org...

So you know how to fix that right? Log onto Wikipedia and change it!
And folks, that is why Wikipedia is not a reputable Source.

I think it is interesting how people thousands of miles away from an incident can expressed a biased opinion about something they cant possibly know anything about...(unless they were conspiring)... and stand up in front of the Sheep and Say X + USA = Conspiracy. This is like me commenting on a murder that happened in Thailand and standing up in front of my government and saying... LIES LIES LIES, It was the ONE ARMED MAN!

Wikipedia,for the most part, cites its sources well. If you don't trust something it says, check out the sources that it cites. Not to mention that most major articles are well policed by knowledgeable people, and rarely are major changes allowed to stick without undergoing discussion in the chat section for the article.

Obviously if something doesn't cite its sources, or its sources aren't reputable, don't trust it. This is true for anything on the internet, not just Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I find it the ultimate irony that a politician from a country which, in the WW2, routinely had it's kamikaze pilots fly it's planes into American ships killing brave seamen should stand up and speak out about 9/11 where terrorists flew planes into American landmark buildings. . !

"Go figure. . . "

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

We live in a different world today and Japan is a different country. Forgive and forget.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I love questioning - so glad he's doing it. So glad we're doing it.

And people here who are saying that Japan's text books have falsehoods might want to pull out some US ... other countries' text books.

And we can't say in the same breath that Japan doesn't recount WW2 with full disclosure but that the US does recount with full disclosure 9/11, and our military presence in the Middle East that followed.

It's annoyingly harder for us to be taken seriously in our sloshy mud pit standing proud and scolding everybody else these days

Thank goodness, at the very least Obama is an amazing speaker, and he can braid intelligence and humility into his speeches. And he must seem approachable enough that other nations are feeling it's time to ask some questions.

Or maybe, the US is so weak now - it's not as scary a thing to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

And just what would happen when your "new" investigation only confirmed what the first investigation said? Would you then call for yet another investigation?

Better yet, just what is it that drives the "truth" movement at heart?

The arrogant, yet mistaken belief, that NO ONE could attack us this way

A hatred of the US government

The inability to accept any story from any sort of authority

Which one is it?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I saw:

"David Ray Griffin" ...... and knew not to go any further. The guy is a snake oil salesman. Buy up kiddies.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
None of your quotes support the idea that anything was faked about the events that took place on 9/11, only that various agencies lied.

The bold part was the point of my thread, in reply to someone who claimed 99.9% believe in the 'truth' of the governments official story.
I didn't mention anything being faked.

Sorry you didn't get that.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

"Which one is it?"

None of the above. Your list of alternatives is sorely lacking.

It's the unshakable knowledge that those entrusted with leadership and power have lied to us, are still lying, have and comtinue to engage in distraction, coverup, concealment, and destruction of evidence. Unlike you, it's our unwillingness to eat the pablum, shut up, not speak unless spoken to, behave and ask no difficult questions like the good liitle children we were conditioned to be.

Have a nice day in wonderland.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Perhaps US serviceman in Japan may not be the best source of information as they have so little time between killing natives whilst drunk driving & raping teenage girls (look up the stats!) to actually LEARN anything, except how to kill foreigners of course.
[edit on 27-4-2009 by Oh Dae-su]

Well, that remark was certainly going to get some reaction from veterans. I don't think you mean to say that. It would be good to print a retraction as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

I have greater concern about the disinformation and heavily redacted information being distributed in American textbooks. Too many Americans of all ages are disastrously ignorant of important events in our own history.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't know why some Japanese people are concerned with 9/11, but I would guess it has more to do with their interests, than ours. For example, they might like the idea of the US government being so depraved that they'd stage something like 9/11.

As for Japan claiming to win the war, not hardly. Emperor Hirohito announced, by radio, that Japan had surrendered to the Allies. American soldiers were stationed throughout Japan after the war, controlling (and in a few cases, bullying) the people. As I recall, the US even issued post-war money that had both Japanese and English writing on it. None of this is consistent with Japan being the victor.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join