It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspots and Flu Pandemics: Implications of an Engineered Event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In 2008 we began to enter what appears to be a deep solar minimum.

Future not so bright as sun dims

THE sun's activity is winding down, triggering fevered debate among scientists about how low it will go, and what it means for Earth's climate. NASA recorded no sunspots on 266 days in 2008 - a level of inactivity not seen since 1913 - and 2009 may be even quieter. Solar wind pressure is at a 50-year low and our local star is ever so slightly dimmer than it was 10 years ago.

www.smh.com.au...

During this time there is far less solar activity and less radiation from the Sun.
Now what does any of that have to do with flu pandemics?

Sunspot

Research has shown surprising correlations between sunspot activity and human health and behavior:

Mutations in the influenza virus, and subsequent flu pandemics, correlate to sunspot peaks. During no less than 17 of the last solar cycles, sunspot peaks precede increased flu activity, including the 1918-19 "Spanish Flu" pandemic which followed a sunspot peak in 1917.[13][14] During at least five of these periods, the Influenza-A virus underwent antigenic shifts that allowed the virus to bypass built-up immunity in the population.[15][16] Researched conducted by Biometeorological Research Center in the Netherlands supports the proposition that solar activity causes lowered human immunity: Thirty years of research using 740,000 male subjects shows that blood sedimentation rates—and resulting albumin and gamma globulin rates—changes with the sunspot cycle

en.wikipedia.org...

During the past flu pandemics, they all coincided with Solar Maximums. More solar activity and more radiation coinciding with mutation in Influenza A H1N1. The same as the one in the viral epidemic in Mexico.

Fatal new flu strain threatens Mexico, U.S.

The WHO says the virus from 12 of the Mexican patients is genetically the same as a new strain of swine flu, designated H1N1, seen in eight people in California and Texas. All of the eight later recovered.

An emergency committee of WHO experts, convening on Saturday, will advise Chan on issues including possibly changing the WHO's pandemic alert level, currently 3 on a scale of 1 to 6.

www.alertnet.org...

Here's the problem: We are no where close to Solar Maximum. This has huge implications. We don't have the high solar radiation that appears to have mutated the virus in the past.

Which leads to a question with frightening implications.

What mutated H1N1?

Without the high solar activity and radiation to mutate Influenza A, we have a serious problem. One that implies the epidemic in Mexico is a man made event.
One that implies the virus was engineered.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I read in the hercobulus that there will be unknow deceases and pandemies all over the world and the doctors will not be able to help or figure it out ..

Take it how ever you like !!

[edit on 25-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Great research! S&F!

I am going to add a link that someone posted on antoher thread here, which I think may address your question.

Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick.
As first reported in today's

Link

This story was broken by a local newspapers investigative journalist two days before this Flu story hit the news.

Coincidence, me thinks not.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Based on a number of input directions, I am certain that this is manufactured for us by some very lizard-hearted individuals.

The fact that the DNA seems to be...er...recombined from a wide range of beasties suggests this in particular, and the fact that we are at a very minimal minimum relative to the sun...

Thanks for the info. They are trying very hard to get rid of most of us.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I love how they are admitting were in a solar minimum, and thats the cause of lower world wide temperatures.

Yet, they don't want to admit the flipside of the debate that when were experiencing solar maximums we experience warmer temperatures (some might even call this "global warming")

It's funny how the world works eh?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The simple answer is that solar maxima aren't responsible for mutating flu viruses. There is a well-known rule in statistics that goes something like, "Correspondence does not imply causation".

A somewhat more complicated answer is that, while solar maxima *may* cause or encourage mutations, it is only one among many other possibilities. Other possibilities could include increased ultraviolet coming through the ozone hole; any number of chemical pollutants; changes in the migrations of birds, carrying avian flu virus to different hosts; crowding of swine to increase profits, causing a fertile breeding ground for viruses and their mutations. Just throwing out ideas, here, not claiming that any of these is necessarily a cause.

The fact is, we don't know. There was an intriguing apparent correlation to solar maxima and mutations of the flu virus. However, this correspondence has now failed. Does that imply deliberate human interference? No.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

In 2007 canadian scientists unearthed the cadaver of an 1918 flu pandemic victim who had been buried in permafrost in the artic and they were able to revive the virus and infect monkeys.Now two years later Canada is saying beware of this flu coming in from Mexico. Just putting that out there.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here is the link

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
Great research! S&F!

I am going to add a link that someone posted on antoher thread here, which I think may address your question.

Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick.
As first reported in today's

Link

The missing viral samples from Ft Detrick were equine encephalitis. 3 vials thought to be destroyed in a lab accident were not accounted for.

FYI

This story was broken by a local newspapers investigative journalist two days before this Flu story hit the news.

Coincidence, me thinks not.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

yes, there is more about that here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by dirtusbagious]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

Wow...I'm starting to feel a little apprehensive. It's truly too monstrous for words.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You have to call it like you see it. This site is good for sharing info.

From reading the threads, a fair percentage of posters on this site feel that that this could be a created crisis.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

I certainly believe it is. I have no proof, really. But, because of their track record, I won't be too surprised if we learnt that wicked & vile human beings are behind this.

And that's all I havr to say...for now...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Based on a number of input directions, I am certain that this is manufactured for us by some very lizard-hearted individuals.

The fact that the DNA seems to be...er...recombined from a wide range of beasties suggests this in particular, and the fact that we are at a very minimal minimum relative to the sun...

Thanks for the info. They are trying very hard to get rid of most of us.

yep this virus is the definite proof of reptilians and their plots against humanity. i've been warning you all these years and you never believed me!!!

seriously though, viruses are the only thing that evolves naturally on this planet (that we have proof of). they mutate easily and combine with whatever other DNA they can to defeat defenses and be able to replicate. in fact it's so easy to mutate/manipulate them that we didn't even need advanced genetics back in the middle of last century to create biological weapons. that is just another simple proof that this virus like all others before are "natural" and by that i mean not intentionally created by humans (although we may have indirectly caused it by overcrowding, mass animal production, various chemicals)...

i don't think this is going to be very serious but it may be unpleasant for a while. let's hope with minimal or no loss of life (other than what's already happened)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Excellent research and an interesting correlation between solar activity and mutations on earth.

I do find it strange at just how quickly the MSN has jumped on this. I would normally expect it to stay buried for a bit longer. If it makes the jump across the Atlantic or Pacific then I think we might be in for the big one.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
But whose to say that tomorrow we might not be looking at a big one.

Just today more cases were reported, how many people have been infected and don't even know it.
I think within a few days, we'll know if its all nothing, and it boils over, or if this is really the second phase of the NWO objectives with our favorite black man as president....(the economic crisis being phase 1)

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Having a look into this further, I suspect that the source material for this 'Virus' came from Tunguska. Check out the BBC link somebody else posted and the dates involved between it's approximate 'impact' and the rise of the so-called "Spanish" Flu pandemic (it WAS a TRUE Pandemic because it crossed national Borders).

Back in those days, it would've taken a Virus MANY years to proliferate from the crash site thru to large, civilised areas of population.

Perhaps samples were taken of the lodestone Virus, kept on Ice and we are experiencing an accidental release.

Alternatively, we are experiencing a release of a genetically modified version (think about it - Genomes are being broken down and recorded EVERY SINGLE DAY) that has broken thru CDC and/or other Countries Govt or Private firewalls.

I think this website is based in the US, I am in the UK, check out the 1970's BBC TV series "Survivors" and all that it tried to extoll.

Only then will you understand how easy it would be for One Single Person, who is infected, to travel the Globe and infect the GLOBAL population.

The US CDC needs to quarantine Mexico ASAP.

John Crichton.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
The missing viral samples from Ft Detrick were equine encephalitis. 3 vials thought to be destroyed in a lab accident were not accounted for.
Interesting.
Didn't a number of horses suddenly drop dead recently?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
In 2008 we began to enter what appears to be a deep solar minimum.
Which leads to a question with frightening implications.

What mutated H1N1?

Without the high solar activity and radiation to mutate Influenza A, we have a serious problem. One that implies the epidemic in Mexico is a man made event.
One that implies the virus was engineered.

No, the deep solar minimum started as early as 2006.

There was an article from NASA, but the link is broken now, but here is part of what it said, this is from 2006.

NASA - Long Range Solar ForecastMay 10, 2006: The Sun's Great Conveyor Belt has slowed to a record-low crawl, ... (Science@NASA) Solar activity can be surprisingly good for astronauts. ...
science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10may_longrange.htm - 29k

www.google.com...

Scientists studying the Sun noticed that back in 2006 the Sun's conveyor belt had slowed down to a crawl, and it seems to be going more, and more into a deep minimum.

This could be the calm before the storm, which I know will happen within few years, or the Sun could stay in this deep Solar minimum which would put us in another LIA (Little Ice Age) or worse, an Ice Age.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

I love how they are admitting were in a solar minimum, and thats the cause of lower world wide temperatures.

Yet, they don't want to admit the flipside of the debate that when were experiencing solar maximums we experience warmer temperatures (some might even call this "global warming")

It's funny how the world works eh?

Oh I dont know, since the hottest century on record is this one, the hottest decade on record is the most recent, soooo what are you talking about ?

If you think there is some evidence - reasonable evidence from a reputable independent scientific source which shows global warming NOT to be man made - lets have it....otherwise you are just blowing a lot of hot air.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join