It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspots and Flu Pandemics: Implications of an Engineered Event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 4th-Density

My research was done by 2 aunts and my Grandmother, they bought into the whole colloidal silver gimmick, bought the books the kits etc.

They gave it a good run but in the end, saw no results and no changes.

Hmmm...that's too bad that it didn't work for them...but it has worked for me and many others that I freely give away to...I have had more positive feedback than negative...and it works great for me...maybe it does not work with some people...maybe they were not taking the right dosages...who knows...but I know that the dosages placed on most bottles are not enough when you feel a cold coming on...I have found that when people take a couple of swigs for every few hours within the first 24 hours...it is gone the next day...where normally it takes 7 to 14 days to get rid of for some...

I don't think I would take the chance of "Not" taking it if everybody around me was getting severely ill and dying...just my opinion...even though I do look forward to my death...I feel It would be irresponsible of myself to let myself die of something that could so easily be cured using Water with Nano-Silver Particles...just my 2 pennies worth...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4th-Density
Mercury and Colloidal Silver are Apples and Oranges...Mercury is Deadly...I have already been taking Colloidal Silver for a Couple of Years now...So effectively based on your "Assumption" I should be "Dead" by now....
...do a little more reading and you might actually learn something useful...other than regurgitating what "BrainWashed" doctor's tell you...

good luck to you...as those that "gain knowledge" can protect themselves...those that don't...can't...

just remember... blue is not the right skin color.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Mercury and Colloidal Silver are Apples and Oranges...Mercury is Deadly...I have already been taking Colloidal Silver for a Couple of Years now...So effectively based on your "Assumption" I should be "Dead" by now....
...do a little more reading and you might actually learn something useful...other than regurgitating what "BrainWashed" doctor's tell you...

good luck to you...as those that "gain knowledge" can protect themselves...those that don't...can't...

You are correct...some people have turned "Blue" through the direct consumption of "Silver Nitrates" Salt based Elixirs and very shoddy type CS Generators that produce "Yellow" type Colloidal Silver with very large particles of silver...nobody has ever died of CS ingestion or had any known adverse reactions whereas Antibiotics have Killed and also have permanently damaged peoples Livers and other vital organs...in a life or death situation...I think I would opt for taking a crappy yellow CS if I had no other options rather than dying...although "Yellow" CS is nowhere near as effective as the "Clear" silver with "Nano-Particle" sizes...slow painful death or a possibility to live...this is a difficult choice....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Alright folks, this thread isn't about Colloidal Silver, let's keep it to the thread premise, which is...

Sunspots and Flu Pandemics: Implications of an Engineered Event

Thanks a bunch.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

You are correct...some people have turned "Blue" through the direct consumption of "Silver Nitrates" Salt based Elixirs and very shoddy type CS Generators that produce "Yellow" type Colloidal Silver with very large particles of silver...nobody has ever died of CS ingestion or had any known adverse reactions whereas Antibiotics have Killed and also have permanently damaged peoples Livers and other vital organs...in a life or death situation...I think I would opt for taking a crappy yellow CS if I had no other options rather than dying...although "Yellow" CS is nowhere near as effective as the "Clear" silver with "Nano-Particle" sizes...slow painful death or a possibility to live...this is a difficult choice....

in a life/death situation almost anyone (including myself most likely) would turn to anything that offers some hope. religion, snake oil, squirrel crap. if one values their life and all other conventional approaches fail, in the face of death we'd do anything to survive. but i would certainly not consider silver as my first line of defense.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok, this is not really related to Sun spots but it does relate to Spanish Flu.

My understanding is this (I am writing this from memory, be kind):

During the WWI and towards its end, doctors in the trenches realized that giving Aspirin to solders who are ill or hurt in some lesser way (not crippled by wounds) would make them feel better, so they could continue fighting.

Lo-and-behold, this worked well and they were on their feet the next day. Naturally, as Aspirin is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug. Though it they got wounded, it worked against them as Aspirin is also an anti-coagulant, thinning the blood and preventing repair of blood vessels. But hey, they might not get wounded today, so it's a day more on the "front", and numbers count to commanders.

Around the same time, 1917, the Spanish Flu incident occurred and many soldiers who contacted their families back home, told them about the "wonders" of Aspirin.

And so the families told everyone they knew and all of them started popping Aspirin like candy, and we got the death toll from Spanish Flu that we did. Why?

Aspirin is also antipyretic and as such reduces the body temperature during fevers. That's wonderful for the host for they are on their feet the next day feeling better as aches, pains and fever is gone.

It's also wonderful for the viri as they can continue to spread and multiply and multiply and...until the host falls down sicker than before, overwhelmed by the viral aggression.

Human body's major way of getting rid of viri is the fever. By raising the temperature in the cells, most things that do not belong there die and are expelled. Normal cells will live and can tolerate higher temperature for awhile, enough to get rid of the intruders.

Thus we potentially see what happened with the Spanish Flu. It was allowed to incubate and probably mutate in the bodies of people who contracted the virus. Rather than sleeping it off with a fever, they took drugs to temporarily feel better. This lowered the body temperature, preventing the natural processes to take place.

Lesson to be learned: don't pop antipyretics every time you have a mild fever. Instead, practice tolerance and put up with it for a day/night, let your body handle it, while helping it out with water and nutrients. And don't worry, your cellular proteins will not decompose - you'd need to cook at 45-46C for couple of days...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
From source : ( November 3, 2008 )

Our best intelligence estimate is that pandemic Avian Flu already exists. It appears to have been turned into a massive viral threat through bioengineering by the United States, fusing the deadly genome of the 1918 Pandemic, mis-named the “Spanish Flu”, with the DNA of the H5N1 virus in a growth medium of human kidney cells to make sure that the virus recognizes human cells and knows how to invade them.

Here is the link.

Pandemic panic
One of the more disturbing ideas we run into when poking around the edges of consensus reality is that the elite feel that there are just too darn many humans around. “Useless eaters” is the favored term, and “culling the herd” the appropriate response. After all, they (we) are using up too much of the earth’s resources which belong (of course) to these same elites. But how to manage it without tipping off the unruly mob? Even a bright cow can figure out something is up when the big steel truck pulls into the farmyard. War is the usual method, along with famine. But for speed and efficiency, nothing beats a good pandemic. Look at the Black Plague: One-third of Europe’s population was gone in under three years. It could practically warm a psychopath’s heart, if they had one. And now with the resources of modern science that can be brought to bear, especially genetics, there are hints that this is in the works.

What clues do we have? There have been expeditions to different parts of the world to recover DNA sample from victims of the 1918-19 pandemic. That period saw more deaths from influenza than the war which preceded it. Furthermore, it targeted young, healthy adults. Just the sort of demographic a pathocracy can do without.

Research collated by Dr. Laibow gives startling insight into the current manufactured threat:

Our best intelligence estimate is that pandemic Avian Flu already exists. It appears to have been turned into a massive viral threat through bioengineering by the United States, fusing the deadly genome of the 1918 Pandemic, mis-named the “Spanish Flu”, with the DNA of the H5N1 virus in a growth medium of human kidney cells to make sure that the virus recognizes human cells and knows how to invade them.

Please re-read that paragraph again and consider the threat that poses to you and your family.

The Spanish Pandemic Rides Again

The genome of the 1918 pandemic so-called “Spanish Flu” was recently intentionally resurrected. Because of that resurrection, the Avian Flu, and its vaccine, are now a US government-instigated threat to life — your life.

The Spanish Flu, which was not Spanish at all, was created in the US through an early bioweapons program and injected into healthy young men (i.e., ’soldiers’) as the first mandatory vaccination in the military during WWI (also known as the “War to End Wars” and the “Great War”). The “Spanish Flu”, which originated in Kansas on US Military bases, killed a minimum of 50 million people worldwide (650,000 Americans). It was one of the deadliest pandemics in modern history. It was also one of the most successful biological weapons ever created.

Scientists are reviving extinct viruses seemingly in order to ensure that vaccines are developed to be purchased and stockpiled en mass. If one is going to create a pandemic, one may as well profit from it too!

Along with the nuts and bolts research, there has been a long and careful project of psychological programming. We have the annual warnings about the influenza de l’annee for which everyone dutifully lines up for shots, plus the heavier hitters about every third year or so; SARS, Avian Flu, etc.There have also been the “be very afraid” and “be prepared” messages (our Dear Leaders do love us after all), plus some guilt-tripping for the few who are questioning it all. Then there is this: US Government Plans to treat sick people ‘like potential enemies’

[...]“Individuals refusing to be vaccinated or treated shall be liable for a misdemeanor. [The refusing person] may be subject to isolation or quarantine… An order of the public health authority given to effectuate the purposes of this Section shall be immediately enforceable by any peace officer.”

Thus, citizens would be treated not as patients but as criminals. The proposed act also included provisions that would have exempted public health officials and their underlings from prosecution if their vaccine killed the patient.

These provisions were removed after a public outcry, but that did not stop the state of Florida from enacting the measure. Nor has it stopped the Bush Administration from encouraging state governments to “update” their laws to include forced vaccinations, mandatory surveillance, isolation and quarantine.

But mostly we are a well-trained bunch, and things should go off without a hitch. How to get the ball rolling? “It came out of nowhere” has the right note of panic. But everything comes from somewhere. In this case, how about an accident at a research laboratory? The last outbreak of foot-and mouth disease in the UK provides a precedent. Of course, that little factoid will never make it to the news. Or if it does, it will be a “tragic event” among many other “tragic events” where the government “did its best to protect us”.

Still, the sheeple will need distraction while the project plays out. Fomenting conflict over who is more worthy to be accorded “scarce” resources during the emergency would do nicely.

With efficiency being the name of the game, what other goals can be accomplished at the same time? How about the perfect excuse to complete a societal lock down with the blessing of the prisoners themselves? A ‘terrorist plot’ is still somewhat of a vague threat to most of the western world. Seeing one’s neighborhood filled with the sick and dying is all too real.

As always, knowledge protects. Health is the most personal of matters. Take responsibility for yourself and those in your care. Find out all you can about true nutrition and natural ways of healing and apply them. Avoid the chemical poisons of allopathy as much as possible.

'' Millions of young, healthy men and women aged 18-34 die worldwide as a result of vaccinations combined with novel and highly toxic chemicals''

?? Vaccines and Chemtrails ?? Just Saying !!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I found this webpage and it speaks of the same things.

One could begin to speculate if This is why 'they' create all the global catastrophes, to keep us accupied so that we will get a hard time 'spreading' the word. When people are in stress due to the Financial crisis and now the SwineFlu (Krmt??), people will not take other forms of information that serious as it is not that 'close to home', YET !
Imo at least !!

Check it out, I'm guessing it wont hurt reading it !!!

The Sun will not heat us.
Given the world economy and the instability of oil prices, it might be a long winter indeed. On top of that, the ongoing lack of sunspots is an omen of weather woes that are beginning to manifest. There is also a NASA report indicating that the protective bubble around the sun that helps to shield the Earth from harmful interstellar radiation is shrinking and getting weaker. The heliosphere “has weakened by 25 per cent over the past decade and is now at it lowest level since the space race began 50 years ago.”

Professor Don Easterbrook, from the Department of Geology of Western Washington University, using records of past climate changes deduces that global cooling is to be expected for the first three decades of the 21st Century:

The PDO cool mode has replaced the warm mode in the Pacific Ocean, virtually assuring us of about 30 years of global cooling, perhaps much deeper than the global cooling from about 1945 to 1977. Just how much cooler the global climate will be during this cool cycle is uncertain. Recent solar changes suggest that it could be fairly severe, perhaps more like the 1880 to 1915 cool cycle than the more moderate 1945-1977 cool cycle. A more drastic cooling, similar to that during the Dalton and Maunder minimums, could plunge the Earth into another Little Ice Age, but only time will tell if that is likely.

Some people are feeling the chilling consequences already:

Oregon, US: Weekend cold set new record lows

Arizona, US: Record cold temps hit Tucson

New York, US: A big early snow storm left 40,000 people without electricity power.

Switzerland experiences delays due to all time record snow.

The UK is having snow and ice in October, while a white London makes the news for the first time in decades, after an Arctic blast hits the island. The most hair raising weather story comes also from the UK, along with a bag of lies to minimize the effect — but we don’t think the locals will be able to forget so easily such an experience. Sarah Galliford, a resident of Ottery St Mary, the town hit by the hailstorm of ice, had this to say:

“I was woken up by the sound of hailstones thundering down on the roof. I thought it was the end of the world. I looked outside at about 1am and there was a river of ice coming down the street. It was a total freak of nature. It wasn’t even on the weather forecast. They said there would be rain but nothing like this. It was absolutely crazy.”

A preview of the coming Ice Age?

Adding to the odd weather, floods have caused deaths and damages in Vietnam, and in Yemen, 100 people died and 7,000 became homeless due to floods by torrential rain.

Here is the Link !

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
In 2008 we began to enter what appears to be a deep solar minimum.

Which leads to a question with frightening implications.

What mutated H1N1?

Without the high solar activity and radiation to mutate Influenza A, we have a serious problem. One that implies the epidemic in Mexico is a man made event.
One that implies the virus was engineered.

During solar minimums we have what we call "cosmic maximums". During this time, radiation from outer space bombards the Earth and planets in our solar system due to our sun not providing it's usual shield of protection. this is common knowledge to us astronomers.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I see that some people have missed the historical statistics.

I realize cosmic radiation increases during solar minima.

What I am pointing out is the historical record shows a correlation with solar maxima.

At the very least statistically it is extremely odd that this once we have an H1N1 outbreak during a solar minima.

This has to be addressed and it can't be summed up to sheer coincidence.

The last six sunspot peaks have coincided with flu pandemics. During the sunspot maxima of 1947, 1957, and 1968, the influenza-A virus underwent anti genic shifts that allowed the virus to bypass the immunity built up in the populace. In 1937, a pandemic occurred but no genetic change was detected, although one might have gone unnoticed. The deadly worldwide 1918-1919 epidemic transpired just after the 1917 sunspot peak and before the discovery of the flu virus. The sunspot maximum of 1928 may have signaled a major shift from the virus causing the 1918-1919 pandemic to the type now afflicting us.

www.science-frontiers.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I have to agree with Phage to a point here Mike as correlation doesn't necessarily point to causation.

With that in mind, how and who to address it would become more complex than the scenario itself. By the time those complexities were ironed out I would think we'd be on the next pandemic, ya know what I mean?

AB1

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

As I pointed out (and gave two examples) outbreaks of deadly strains can and do occur during periods of low solar activity. There is nothing unusual about it.

[edit on 4/27/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

As I pointed out (and gave two examples) outbreaks of deadly strains can and do occur during periods of low solar activity. There is nothing unusual about it.

There are at three least sunspot theories out there. Two are the solar wind theories and one is an antigenic mutation theory. I am refering to the antigenic mutation theory. It deals with one strain H1N1.

The theory doesn't reference H5N1, "avian flu" or any other strain. Its only H1N1 and pandemics resulting from it. The current epidemic is the same strain. That is why I presented this.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

H1N1 outbreak in 1951, a "half way" period on a declining cycle. 3 years before minimum.

H1N1 outbreak in 1977, one year after Solar minimum.

H1N1 outbreak in 1984, a "half way" period on a declining cycle. 2 years before minimum.

It is not solar radiation which causes the mutation. The fact that we are now at a period of low solar activity does not indicate that this is an engineered flu mutation.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13Alternatively, we are experiencing a release of a genetically modified version (think about it - Genomes are being broken down and recorded EVERY SINGLE DAY) that has broken thru CDC and/or other Countries Govt or Private firewalls.
John Crichton.

Oh. My. God. Now that would be something. A virus that can traverse a network connection to escape. Doo-doo-do-do doo-doo-do-do.

How???? Maybe the electronic record of the genetic makeup is actually capable of self-awareness by the fact that it is an electronic representation of a biological organism, thus enabling it to traverse computer networks at will.

Or maybe you meant "containment" when you said "firewall". Wow. That would be something, a virus that can evade the laws of physics and cross a negative pressure barrier. Maybe it uses mutated quantum tunneling to cross a space which it cannot traverse.

It rained this weekend, and I planned a bar-b-q. Doesnt that seem too much of a co-incidence to be a co-incidence?

(sarcasm mode off)
[edit on 27-4-2009 by 24694244]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by 24694244]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What total crap!!! Major Sun spot activity stopped in 1998 (and the Earth has been getting colder ever since.... so mu8ch for Human caused Global Warming). If there has been a decade-long minimal Solar activity, why is the virus happening now? Kind of puts the lie to whoever started this!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned, it made me think of the webbots' latest analysis that mentioned something about a solar-related/caused disease.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
just a thought, i read we are experiencing a record for the lowest levels of solar wind also. now if the solar wind is what keeps cosmic rays and radiation out of the inner solar system and those winds are slowing down right now, there is more cosmic rays and radiation getting in the solar system.im not an expert but isnt cosmic rays and radiation worse than what we get from the sun?
cause for a mutation?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I just thought it might be time to resurrect this thread on ATS as we are approaching a possible solar maximum and an unusual flu has emerged in China.

I had no knowledge previously until reading a book today that flu pandemics always correlated with solar maximum so would be interested to hear from others who may well be in the 'know' on this subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sorry to keep pushing this thread (one last try), and I do understand the importance of the Boston tragedy, BUT, THIS potential for pandemic flu is concerning. Though Sol is still not flaring away, we are only a third through the year and Sol is starting to 'heat up'.
So, remember, once the H7N9 starts to appear out of China it is time to be more concerned..........NOT PANIC, but be aware.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join