It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
it appears more things are being shut down...Hmmm...

B.C. swine flu count hits 15 with more cases expected, says Premier
www.cbc.ca...

France, Paris: Media Reports First "Unofficial" Case; "Nonseasonal" Influenza A Confirmed; Final Test Results Pending. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

US, Oregon: Western Oregon University cancels classes after a student is identified as a probable case of influenza A (H1N1). #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

US, Maryland: Health officials indicate first possible "community-acquired" influenza A (H1N1) transmission case; Rockville school closes.2 minutes ago from web

Suspected Swine Flu Cases Climbs to 129 In Costa Rica
insidecostarica.com...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Star for you.........Strange things are happening......

Someone is watching over you

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
CNN reporting WHO stating cases have risen 30% since yesterday...

Thailand: All suspected influenza A (H1N1) cases ruled out. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Hmmm...reminds of of deep impact before the "end"...
BULLETIN -- JUSTICE DAVID SOUTER RESIGNS.3 minutes ago from web

Hmmm...
Mass Vaccination Centers Planned in Canada
www.infowars.com...
Feds Plan Vaccines for All Americans by Fall
www.infowars.com...

fwstayala: Tarrant County now has 15 probable #swineflu cases; 6 confirmed
less than a minute ago from web

The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services says it has found its first confirmed case of swine flu in the state.2 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maby the dancing parrots have bird flu and they are shutting down the news info.

I noticed the same, not finding many updates like earlier.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

it's only going to get worse I fear...

Some are mentioning it's tied to the collapse of the .gov's also...Hmmm...

Costa Rica: Total of 129 Suspected Cases Nationwide, San José (58), Alajuela/Heredia (44), Alajuela (17), Puntarenas (7), Guanacaste (3)1 minute ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't think the CDC is able to keep up with the samples being sent to them. We have several "suspected" cases in Florida, all still awaiting confirmation but it's been like 3-4 days already, shouldn't we know by now??

Florida has 8 possible swine flu cases, officials say

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

They're swamped...probably only taking the severe reports now...

Nice to see TPOTUS can still joke at press conferences with ten fronts crushing the world...

France, Ile-de-France: Three "Probable" Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported; Test Results Pending. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

US, Missouri: Local media sources report that CDC has confirmed Missouri's first case of influenza A (H1N1) in Platte County. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Germany, Bavaria: Fifth Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed #swineflu1 minute ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by severdsoul

it's only going to get worse I fear...

Some are mentioning it's tied to the collapse of the .gov's also...Hmmm...

Many of us are thinking along these lines...
Good thread on it....
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6216065#pid6216065

And

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6210692#pid6210692

Also came across this: Elliot Wave theorists and The Pandemic and the Bear Market;

Are epidemics are random?

And, relevant to the latest threat the world is facing, swine flu, epidemics don't just "happen." Historically, they occur at specific moments in human history.

www.elliottwave.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yep...been assimilating those and similar threads trying to get different views...

And in related news?

May Day turns violent in Turkey, Germany, Greece
www.reuters.com...

The first two cases of swine flu have been confirmed in Florida, in an 11-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl, officials say.1 minute ago from web

Mexico seeks better picture of flu outbreak
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

According to this news tidbit the CDC is so swamped with tests they can not keep up.

"The specimens are coming in faster than they can possibly be tested," said Dr. Jeffrey P. Davis, state epidemiologist in Wisconsin, where a lab helped spot the nation's first known case, in a 10-year-old boy from San Diego.

apnews.myway.com...

Supposedly today the CDC Sends test kits to the States so they can do their own.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Influenza A(H1N1)
www.who.int...

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 8
www.who.int...

No rationale for travel restrictions
www.who.int...

I went to Mexico and came back flu-free (so far)
www.cnn.com...

Flu virus sparks 'social distancing' trend
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

what's the source of the florida report? I NEED to read more.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

US, Florida: State officials confirm Florida's first two cases of influenza A (H1N1) in two children from Broward and Lee Counties #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Here's another twitter site tracking news releases...
retweetist.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

found it
www.miamiherald.com...

though no details are to be had.. except that Broward is my county.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WORLDWIDE pandemic. Hmmmm.

After the whirlwind is over, wouldn't that just be an opportune time to push the NWO? They will say this pandemic (this very peculiar pandemic) is just a sample of the reasons why we need a One-World-Government. They don't WANT this thing to go smoothly, that is why we are being told different things, and wires are being crossed. So they can start shaping us up to work together under the NWO,

Anyways I was kinda bored and thought I'd throw that out there.

It seems like the whole thing is being orchestrated, doesn't it?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Here's something else covering it?

Confirmed swine flu case in Broward County
Florida declares health emergency
www.sun-sentinel.com...

FORT LAUDERDALE - Florida has its first two confirmed H1N1 swine flu cases, one in Broward County and the other in Lee County, the state's surgeon general said this afternoon.

Both are students. The Broward case is a 17-year-old girl from Hallandale High School, and the Lee County case is an 11-year-old boy from Spring Creek Elementary School.

Broward School Board vice chairwoman Jennifer Gottlieb confirmed Hallandale High would be closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The student was last in school on April 23, according to an alert sent to School Board members today.
More at Link...

That's 7 States now?

Really Scary!!!

WARNING: Exponential Numbers of the Swine Pandemia
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
for posting that.

sigh of relief.... btw let me set the record straight for those interested, I am not worried about the flu, I am worried about the economic and social symptoms of H1N1 in my community. My son is about to graduate elementary school, both boys have many year end activities planned. My biggest concern is not my kids catching something, but my kids MISSING out on important milestones and deserved fun.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
SunJuice: RT @SunSentinel: Hallandale High closed Mon, Tues & Wed due 2 Swine flu. Crist declaring public health emergency tr.im... #swineflu
less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

Mexico, Hidalgo: 24 Suspected Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

Uruguay: Two Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Dismissed; No Case Under Investigation Countrywide At This Time #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Spain, Madrid: Suspected Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Decreased from 17 to 5 #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

US, Massachusetts: Eight Amherst College students in isolation after two probable cases of influenza A (H1N1) detected. #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Canada, Ontario: Four New Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Canada, Nova Scotia: Six Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

UK, Wales: Nine suspected influenza A (H1N1) cases under investigation; 16 cases ruled out. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Connecticut's governor says a Stratford resident is the state's first confirmed swine flu case.3 minutes ago from web

Obama: Flu May Run Its Course, but Government Is Preparing for the Worst
www.foxnews.com...

Sky News Live Video Feed?
freetube.110mb.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
US, Minnesota: State Health Officials Report Second Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in Isanti Resident #swineflu5 minutes ago from web

US, Pennsylvania: State Officials Identify Fifth Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in Lower Merion Township #swinefluless than 20 seconds ago from web

US, Michigan: Ottawa County Identifies Six New Probable Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Germany, Paderborn: Test Rules Out Influenza A (H1N1) in 26-Year-Old Probable Case #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

And in related news...was supposed to be released May 4th...hoping for level 6 before then?

Eagerly-awaited stress test results due May 7
www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would like to encourage people to take a look at how sick they have been the last couple of years. Has your rate of illness increased or did the illness hang on longer than usual? Do you often feel like you are on the verge of getting something?

Did you or someone you know suddenly come down with respiratory distress - (people with healthy respiratory systems) dizziness - persistent cough and sinus infections - unusual allergy symptoms -
mild nausea - stiff necks - headaches?

I am putting this out there because I think it is important to take note of.
I am not asking for a response to this post - It is just a suggestion of review for yourself.

Sorry Mods - I hope it is ok that I posted this in 2 of the threads...
If not - disappear it please.

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join