It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG - I have an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente FOR ATS - next week - What Questions do you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OMG - I got an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Gerald Celente JUST FOR ATS! This will be an ATS exclusive. Why did I contact Gerald Celente and ask for an interview FOR ATS?

Well, I happen to have read a thread about an ATS Press Corp being formed and REALLY want to be a part of it. So, I thought I would take a proactive stance, since I never got anything back about being in it.

I contacted Gerald Celente by email, asking for an interview and explained, I wanted to be part of the ATS press corp, but I was NOT a member of it last week.

Well, I just got off the phone with his assistant, she called me and I told her I was not a member of the ATS Press Corp, but I also have done numerous threads on Mr. Celente.

She nor Mr. Celente were familar with ATS, but she got on the site as I was talking to her. After about 10 minutes of conversation, Mr. Celente agreed to an EXCLUSIVE Interview for next week - FOR ATS!!

It will be a PodCast besides a written thread afterwards.

NOW

Tell me WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU WANT ASKED

I will have a 20 minute interview with him!! So I will be able to get quite a few questions in!!

I AM SO EXCITED!! I can't believe I get to interview him!! COOL!

Here is a link to his website: www.trendsresearch.com...

Here are MSM comments about him

GERALD CELENTE:
The World's #1
Trends Forecaster

If Nostradamus were alive today, he'd have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente. — New York Post

When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente. — CNN Headline News

A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties. —The Economist

Gerald Celente has a knack for getting the zeitgeist right.— USA Today

There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about. — CNBC

Those who take their predictions seriously ... consider the Trends Research Institute. — The Wall Street Journal

"You’re always terrific." — Oprah Winfrey

"A guy that obviously knows his trends." — Bill O’Reilly

"Our favorite Trend Forecaster, Gerald Celente."— Miles O’Brien

Gerald Celente is always ahead of the curve on trends and uncannily on the mark ... he's one of the most accurate forecasters around. — The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Mr. Celente tracks the world’s social, economic and business trends for corporate clients. — The New York Times

Mr. Celente is a very intelligent guy. We are able to learn about trends from an authority. — 48 Hours, CBS News

Gerald Celente has a solid track record. He has predicted everything from the 1987 stock market crash and the demise of the Soviet Union to green marketing and corporate downsizing. — The Detroit News

Gerald Celente forecast the 1987 stock market crash, ‘green marketing,’ and the boom in gourmet coffees. — Chicago Tribune

The Trends Research Institute is the Standard and Poors of Popular Culture. — The Los Angeles Times

Mr. Celente has been interviewed by the National News - WE AT ATS NOW GET AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HIM!

I will ask Mr. Celente the questions MSM won't dare ask - I will be letting him tell the "truth" of what is going on, not try to gloss over what he has to say.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
that's excellent.

But what questions do you have for him, it would help to know what you automatically plan to cover before I and others can offer suggestions that doesn't become too redundant.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have a question.

"Mr.Celente,could you please explain,to ATS member scobro,exactly who you are"?

Sorry for my ignorance!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I haven't heard him comment on this development

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

which is seemingly the first domino in his commercial real estate collapse of 09.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, there is going to be quite a few - including the time frames of when he sees the mass rioting, gold shooting up in value, the complete fall of the dollar, the list goes on.

But, I would like ATS members imput of what they think is the most important questions that should be asked.

So, just throw questions out here on the thread, I will be going through them and choosing which ones should be asked.

Maybe we could do a poll of which ones people feel are the most important to be asked to him.

I will edit my OP about who Mr. Celente is, for those who are not familiar with him.

I have done a few threads about him, but will link his website and give a profile of him!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is most awesome. Since the webbot is making such dire predictions maybe you can ask him if he is familiar with them and what his thoughts are about this technology or at least if the current webbot predictions are possibly accurate.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks for adding the additional info!

Apologies,once again,for my ignorance.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

LOL

Actually I already did that on the phone with his assistant today!! She was not familiar with it, but was going to look it up.

I told her, Mr. Celente's predictions are similar to the webbot's predictions.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Nice Work! Congratulations!

My Question: Does Celente believe we are headed into a One World Currency, and if so, what does he think the timeline is?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I would like a best case scenario for the economy and a worse case scenario.
How bad can it get and how good can it get.
Will a global currency stop the coming depression.
Thats awesome you got this interview.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
One question I will be asking him right off, is what he believes will be happening with China and their continuing purchases of the U.S. T-bills.

Does he believe they will stop soon? Since they are purchasing shorter timed T-bills and want to attach inflation to the dollar. What does he see happening with China and the U.S.'s relationship of the debt.

Great questions being posted, please keep them coming!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My questions for him is would he elaborate in brief how he was able to accurately predict the fall of the Soviet Union when our own multi-billion dollar a year CIA did not get it right?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
are there any signs out there now that say to you (mr celente) that america is on the verge of revolution or civil war?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would like to see this asked...

Mr Celente, Do you feel that we are taking the necessary steps to try and overcome our deep financial/economic problems? If not what would you recommend?

Thanks for getting our input!
-E-

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That is real nice for you !!

Could you ask him '' if he know George Green or heard of him , and if so , is he reliable and why they feel the need to go underground ''

That would help me alot..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think that a good question is, where do you think it will happen first? where will the hull break? to give the rest warning?

We know hes got his head on straight and knows about china and that all the govs are NOT doing what is necessary .

So;

Mr Celente, where do you feel the safest places in the country side will be best suited for the collapse specifically in North America. We know the country side is best, But we need a sort of warning bell when its a couple days out, so we can get to our safe areas.

What is the "Quick Pin Release" that will set things off? No food shipped to stores? power shut down? any ways of knowing a couple days ahead? I follow the DRYS market to tell if they overseas shipping is still coming over, things like that

[edit on 23-4-2009 by LaHaver]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well done you! What a brilliant thing to have organised, and thank you so much for including us. Star and flag from me. I will get back to you with some questions when I've had time to think!

Cait xx

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What do you think are the reasons, that america is, according to your words, a fascist country?

What do you think are the main problems with the US culture?

Do you believe that the process towards fascism is reversible?

As you see, i am from germany, so i am really worried about the cultural developments US-america performed. I think, the reasons behind the moral, economical and military crisis lies in a sick culture. Which, i am sorry, seems to have it's roots in USA. So i consider the above questions to be really important.

S+F

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
here is a thread I did about Gerald Celente last month

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one has a youtube vid in it where the reporter looks like he is seeing an alien.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join