It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters follow the Nazi Trail On History Channel at the moment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am pleased to see them following this trail....this topic is never touch on the telly.

wish more people would pick up these books and do a little reading on the subject...I think they would be suprised as to what they did not know.

It is reairing at 2am EST if incase you miss it and your up and want to tape it..

Joseph P. Farrells
SS Brotherhood of the Bell
If you want to youtube it > www.youtube.com...

Jim Marrs
Rise of the 4th Reich
If you want to you tube it> www.youtube.com...

Project Camelots Interview with Jim.. > www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I caught the last half hour or so of this episode, and I have to say, I am super-intrigued by this subject. What do you think of the 'henge' structure they were looking at last night? do you think it was a structure for holding a craft, or simply the foundations of a water tower?

Anyone recommend any books on this particular area of the UFO phenomenon?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I missed the episode, however there might be a Saturday showing:

UFO Hunters - Nazi UFOs Saturday 25th April 4:00pm EDT - History

Synopsis: The team travels to Germany and Poland to investigate bizarre,
centuries-old alien links that might be connected to technology unleashed by
Nazi Germany during World War II.

How does that sound, possible repeat.

A piece of hardware might have been looked at.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I missed the episode, however there might be a Saturday showing:

UFO Hunters - Nazi UFOs Saturday 25th April 4:00pm EDT - History

Synopsis: The team travels to Germany and Poland to investigate bizarre,
centuries-old alien links that might be connected to technology unleashed by
Nazi Germany during World War II.

How does that sound, possible repeat.

A piece of hardware might have been looked at.

Thats the one!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up, now I can watch the episode in it's entirety.

I have to say, I do feel sorry for Bill when they seem to come up with rational explanations for things, you'll see what I mean when you see this episode, but if you caught the episode that featured the skull of the 'Starchild' you'll have also seen the same. Bless him!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Once again, there they were trying to make the most of spurious connections between unrelated items and old stories.

A guy finds a compass.
The guy says it's classified, and likely from flying saucer he saw?
They go to Germany to see if they can find where the compass was made, and what it was made for.
A lot of people fill them with some mythology with nothing solid to back it up.
They run around Poland for a while, get more mythology.
Somehow make the connection between Nazis, NASA, and UFOs, based on essentially a lot of stories.
Never found out who made the compass, but still manage to link it in with their grand hypothesis, for which they have no good proof.

That grand hypothesis? Something about Vril Society using psychic mediums to channel technical information from "aliens," so they can build a "Force" powered manned spaceship?
Sounds an awful lot like disinformation, to me. Is Bill Birnes part of MJ-12?

At least the new guy was trying to act as a skeptic. He shows them a nearly identical version of the "henge" supporting a water tower (likely made by the same company that made the first one), and all he gets is a shrug. Let's see. Nearly identical structures, one supports a water tower, the other is a test rig for a Nazi anti-gravity timespace machine until proven otherwise.

This show is nuts.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When I first stumbled upon Joseph Farrell's website and started reading I was blown away...what blew me away even more is the multitude of sources that back him up. I have watched at least 4 other project camelot vids alone that follow this story as well as many released files and websites on this material...just hit VRIL or Haunebu in the search box in youtube. Look at the Skull & Bones society and their link directly to the SS...the evidence around is overwhelming and the implications of it will astound you once you piece it together.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

The Nazis apparently were on the cusp of some major breakthroughs. Maybe they did make some of them, considering the fact that USA brought in a load of there scientists to operate on top secret projects, in echange for diplomatic immunity. There are some very interesting web site that cover a bit of what they were researching in Germany at the time. One of the websites are right here:

www.germanufochatter.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am really happy that little by little people seem to be catching on to at least wonder.... Def. pick up Joseph's Rise of the Black Sun and the SS Brotherhood of the Bell...the letter from Edward Teller to Ronald Regan is amazing....( regarding the Space Defense Program ). He never directly says its due to ET, that is what makes you wonder and just for #s and giggles... lets say somewhere and somehow Nazis found a way to continue on......we would never know this..especially if they had the technology that was extemely advanced compared to us at the time, imagine now ? Like Jim Marrs says, I am not saying the world is run by Nazi's but.....really makes you wonder....I just have a hard time believing Hilter, Hans Kammler and other men of his men offed themselves. I mean if you had severly advanced technology wouldn't you out source it in some remote hidden location incase they were seized, this way they could continue on? Makes sense to me but what do I know, Im just a girl from Jersey lol....

I mean I was shocked to learn who invented the first pressurized suit. I am ashamed to say even growing up loving the topic of UFO's I never knew who Werner Von Braun and Kurt Debus were and where they originated from.. Hilters extreme involvement in the occult and that one of his main priorities was his space program. I am skeptical of everthing but I think some of these things are just way to hard to ignore. It doesn't have to mean that Aliens or other UFO sightings do not exist but it really makes you scratch your head. They had to get the technology from somewhere. When you compare Alien abductions and their experiments on people, I can not help but think of how Hitler did the same, am I making this up?, but didnt the scientists of the Reich have experiments on the jews where they tried to change their eye color to blue? It gives me the creeps.......I keep thinking of that part in Fire in the Sky when the big needle is coming towards his eye................cowinkie dink ? Maybe. But member what they looked like in fire in the Sky, Aryan / Nordics.. Blond Hair and blue eyes... Not sure what thought is worse lOL Nazi's or Aliens lmao!

Defin. Look up Jim Marrs on the subject as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The web is full of the Naziphiles UFO source and this
episode continues the saga.

If the spiritual and hocus pocus doesn't convince anyone
they toss in the alien connection.

Thats about 3 of the reasons Lyne (the compass finder)
wrote in Tesla as the UFO technology source along with
years of research and just plain not liking the Naziphiles
taking credit for the far reaching Tesla science.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I found this episode to be pretty interesting. I was surprised to see what they were talking about since i had seen a video about it a long time ago that.

Here's the video for anyone who wants to hear more about that weird compass thing and the guy who found it..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
A guy finds a compass.
The guy says it's classified, and likely from flying saucer he saw?
They go to Germany to see if they can find where the compass was made, and what it was made for.
A lot of people fill them with some mythology with nothing solid to back it up.
[edit on 23-4-2009 by Nohup]

Actually, it was stated in the show that they were able to trace the serial number of the compass to 1930s Germany. In addition, what they didn't notice or state on the UFO Hunters show was on one of the pointers of the compass, I noticed the runic symbol of S. It is well known that Heimlich Himmler was deep into the occult and I've also seen a chair of his, he had specially made, with this same rune engraved upon it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The hunters may have found a 1930s compass production,
Lyne may have indicated a 1943 production in the past.

The part is definitively excess being a remote readout.
Perhaps the reason it was found in salvage.

Packed away as a WWII souvenir that ended up with the
suspecred saucer works in New Mexico, it was taken
by unsuspecting workers as the story goes.

The workers were fired after being watched for the next
old parts brought to the salvage yard.

The only similar situation was a Tesla coil form ending up
in a salvage yard and being bought back. What gets me
is that the wire must have been salvaged off years back.

The YouTube video goes into the occult science, regular science here:

A jet of hydrogen gas is dissociated as it passes through an electric arc. H2 > H + H - 422 kJ. An endothermic reaction, with the intensely hot plasma core of the arc providing the dissociation energy. The atomic hydrogen produced soon recombines; and this recombination is the source of such high temperatures (easily outperforming oxy-hydrogen: 2800oC and oxy-acetylene: 3315oC). The hydrogen can be thought of as simply a transport mechanism to extract energy from the arc plasma and transfer it to a work surface. It produces a true flame, as the heat is liberated by a chemical reaction. H + H > H2 + 422kJ. The molecular hydrogen burns off in the atmosphere, contributing little to the heat output.

422kJ in and 422kJ out, no problem.

The occult science, here:

It was apparent from the newer text, that the writers intended for us to believe that the final l00 k.cal./gram molecule heat---later upped to 109 k.cal/gram molecule---was absorbed from the arc, but the 103 cal./gram molecule dissociation heat figure showed a net 108,897 cal./gram molecule unexplained. If there are about 65 cubic centimeters per mole of hydrogen at its critical volume, it seemed highly unlikely that sufficient energy to weld could be absorbed from the 'dissociating arc', during the time required for 65 cubic centimeters of gas to pass from the orifice and through the arc.

109,000 cal./gram mole equals 432.6 BTU/gram mole--- roughly the heat energy contained in 60 loaves of bread---the "extra heat energy" which they have asked us to believe is 'stored' in an amount of atomic hydrogen which weighs 1/28th of an ounce, during its brief passage through the arc! How could the transformer produce that much energy, especially when it uses only half what it does in conventional welding processes? It seems more likely that excess heat could be stored in molecules than in 'almost naked' atomic hydrogen atoms. What ever happened to Bohr's little atom! It got bigger, and bigger, and........

1 kilojoule = 0.94781712 Btu, sill seems off

The Google kJ to Btu conversion

Thats just the start of the occult science in that Lyne series of videos.
Assuming Tesla was around at the time of many of these discoveries
Lyne assumes the scientist was well aware of the science that is now
occult.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Project Camelot recently Interviewed Joseph Farrell if anyone is interested.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

saint....have you come across THIS interview with Whitley Strieber and Jim Marrs???

edit to correct link....

[edit on 4/24/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I also highly recommend this video, from utube.

Feel free to check out his channel....here's one of his videos....

*edit* to correct video link...

[edit on 4/24/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hiyas Weedwacker - would you mind giving a short description of the Jim Marrs interview? This guy is a hero of mine as I've read all of his books...correction - I'm still reading 'Rise of the Fourth Reich'

Thanks for your time!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I saw the show on this past Wednesday. I have to say, by far this was the best episode I have seen so far.
They really touched on some stuff that hasn't to my knowledge been seen or talked about before.
I think there is much more here than meets the eye. ie Project Paper Clip..
I have watched the show all season and they really did a good job. Compared to some of the other episodes this one really got my attention.
By the way, do anyone know what happened to Ted the scientist? Not really liking the new guy. Anyone else feel that way?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

Jim Marrs' book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" touches on the Nazi Bell, but he comes to a different conclusion than that of a flying saucer. He also states that the Nazi scientists working on the project were all shot when the Allied forces were moving in.

It was an interesting episode, but the secret weapon was the atomic bomb. There is evidence that Nazi Germany detonated such a device in the Baltic States region.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

Ted was replaced for a more skeptical person. I actually like Kevin, as he keeps the others from going to far off the edge. His call on the structure being a water tower was excellent, as no other program offered that suggestion.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
WeedWhacker... yes I have! But I always can go for watching it again. I think Ive hit everything on them and this subject on Youtube LOL. I've replaced my TV with YT some time ago lol....

Has anyone ever read Alien Agenda by Jim ? Was just looking for a review

and I must correct myself Reich of the Black Sun, I always say Rise lol cause of Jim's book.

[edit on 4/26/2009 by onepissedoffsaint]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join