It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by Skyfloating

Just to show you an ice circle since I told you circle form appear everywhere.

I know its not found on Google Earth, but it´s a very temporay symbol.
source www.cropcirclewisdom.com

Got me thinking about HOW some symbols like this have been made.
Couldn´t it be that high frequency vibrations just form images in everyting?
Maybe it´s all part of the blueprint of the Universe, like Sacred Geometry?

Anyway .. think it´s off/topic maybe something for a new thread ....

Well here is an explanation of how ice circles form NO spacemen
just physics.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

As for having cropcircle and wisdom together that should never happen.
See my sig for help.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There doesn't appear to be any evidence that the white car in the flying car pic is actually above the ground, other than the optical illusion that it casts a shadow.

Pure speculation but could the "shadow" be a rug placed on the ground for a picnic ?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Well here is an explanation of how ice circles form NO spacemen
just physics.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

As for having cropcircle and wisdom together that should never happen.
See my sig for help.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by wmd_2008]

Maybe ALL this kind of symbols are physics we do not know about yet?
Aliens could use high frequency vibrations to make some of them ...
We just don´t know YET!

Off topic again .... I think sry Skyfloating

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
THat one picture above the floating car, It's just a tower type thing on top of a building.
something similar to the Space Needle, I'm guessing.
but the rest are fantastic!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Any solutions on the Mars Anomalies?

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Not sure about the first one...give me some time to look it up. But the second one you can read the coordinates to if you look closely or Google for "Google Earth" "Flying Car".

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

The first one could be a very mundane rooftop structure, in my opinion.
(I said "could" be - I am not familiar at all with that particular location.)

And the second one - the famous "hovering car" - COULD be some sort of tripartite canopy (or canopy-like object) on pillars that are simply to thin to discern from that angle.

The rest of the formations presented, however (or at least most of them), really are very intriguing. The impression of being artificial structures could hardly be attributed to pareidolia or anything like that.
Very interesting.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Maybe ALL this kind of symbols are physics we do not know about yet?
Aliens could use high frequency vibrations to make some of them ...
We just don´t know YET!

Off topic again .... I think sry Skyfloating

I don't think it's off-topic at all.
I don't know about aliens, but certainly I think that physical laws unknown to us (yet) being at work here is a perfectly plausible explanation - in fact, it may be the most likely scenario.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Again: Anyone know what those Mars Anomalies are?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Some anomalities like the triangle UFO craft, are produced as a joke by one of the bored employees at Google.

These anomalities are so easy to create, some of the folks at Google have a real laugh at doing them ... you would not believe the possibility of few key strokes of layers done in photoshop and shortly pasted onto the image layer for the Google image processing.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

There is a rock that tends to move mysteriously across the desert leaving trail marks behind, the scientists have devised several theories but none of them are accurate.

That is what I can think of pretty much.

Than again if those are alien trail marks, I wonder how easy would be to find trail marks here on Google Earth among vast populated planet.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I'm not sure if this has already been debunked or looked at, but the coordinates of the alleged floating car are 32 00 42 S 115 47 11 E and the place is Honour Ave, Bicton Western Australia. My guess is that it is either a balloon sign or another temporary raised sign that was put up for an event. There are nothing but some tire tracks there now when you look at vpike, but it just looks like the perfect place to advertise for Ma and Pa's annual croc barbie and chest hair competition.

Here it is on vpike: www.vpike.com...

Edit:

Originally posted by krystalice

There is a rock that tends to move mysteriously across the desert leaving trail marks behind, the scientists have devised several theories but none of them are accurate.

That is what I can think of pretty much.

Than again if those are alien trail marks, I wonder how easy would be to find trail marks here on Google Earth among vast populated planet.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by krystalice]

It's pretty interesting, at first I was thinking it was optical distortion. You can easily tell which imperfections in the surface are craters and which are rocks/lumps because of the way the light is hitting them. Its odd that upon closer examination, in some places that tracks appear to 'drive' right over tiny craters leaving no tracks inside the crater as would be expected and oddly in others they appear to 'drive' right over small lumps leaving no tracks inside the area as well when you would think it would it cause a more noticeable imprint. The tracks also appear to depress the apex of dunes and hills as they continue over them, however, there is some strange pixelation in a few spots and it just looks weird.

In any case, all I did was use the zoom feature in my browser so who knows. It would be nice if google mars worked on my computer so I could get a sense of scale/location and for all I know it could be a mars rover. I will say that a few spots whisper of a doctored image somewhat though, which could of course also be optical distortion and/or problems with resolution.
edit on 7-12-2010 by RSF77 because: Stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join