It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Parallel Universes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Makes sense! The universe is made by "what ifs." Every idea creates information and that information needs a place to exist as a possibility! Thus the reason the universe is expanding and more and more rapidly!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Feel free to hate me

this is about WHY we ask what we do.. i didnt just get here willy nilly btw.. to alot of time and being dead in my sleep "long story"...

but understand what i know was and is not funny its very very real

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Methinks you are getting lost in the question and calling it an answer *shades of Celtic endless knot?*. But who's to say you're wrong? Certainly not I.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

sorry please dont missunderstand my post

The reason why i infact posted it was very much related to every question and postulation in relation to this thread

WHY

this little baby is the answer .. it infact is not a postulation or something its very real and makes us who we are and makes the universe work

You see

WE indeed make the universe go round and round.. by AKSING why

its a function.. without asking WHY can you think of another way to make infinity? or any other thing we think about?

; )

The question IS the answer !

quatum physics 101

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Yet the universe existed before us. I know what your talking about but there are key factors your leaving out. Stuff like we know the universe was around before us and if it is fueled by our why then how come it existed before we did?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

well you need one befor you get the other? how does a mother give birth to a child? did you ask ur mother that question? Nope you take it as granted correct?

you see our problem is the question not the answer .. many people ask whyw hwy hwy whyyyyy

its not the answer the answer IS the question!!! its so dumb i know..

but look at it.. we find the entire human race "life" asking omg why are we here and who put us here.,,

keep asking you wont ever get the answer ...

the universe was indeed here befor humans..but! it consturcted us "or something did" for a reason

to keep asking.. it "it" is looking at us to see if we get the riddle and the is i the riddle..

what is the meaning of life

Look at this more close

what? = question

life? me and you

question = infact the answer in this question.. its been here always

aliens or whatever understand the question is the the answer..

made in our image? what image? the bloody question!!!!

we need to understand we have been neglecting the very thing we dont get

the question

what is that? how can that be? people told me never add your self into mathmatics.. "stupid boy" i was told.. people said to me what is the point??

I said well you are asking aint you ? is that not the point?

This is our paradox.. LIFE is only a symmertic view of the universe.. nothing more

IT neeeeeds life.. why? well how els would we get a universe?

self replication on a scale that is amazing i admit..

what made us "the universe" this game did it for a reason..

it wanted to see if we ever understand the question NOT the answers..

the question IS the key here...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by badmedia

Good post,starred.

So when you make bad choices, then you are going to lead down a path that results in bad things. If you steal from people, then you are going to go down a path that reflects that. If you make good choices, then you lead down other paths. Meet a person, rob them and end up in worse places, make a friend with them and you end up in better places. And this is where people like Jesus and such come in, and why he talks about a path. Because your actions and what you do are going to lead you down a path that leads to either good or bad things.

This sounds very similar to event strings.Event strings are not some physical "string" like in string theory.Rather they are a series of cause and effects in a building pattern that lead to an outcome.They can be simple or complex(involving many people on a major level),it is a way to look at the non-linear form of time in a readable and analytical way.The culmination of these form casual energy points in which a infinite number of possible realities is reduced to a few at this point.This will lead to a constant on the timeline(ie,history).I hope I explained that right,it is kinda difficult.

What you speak of seems more inline with Karma than reaping what you sow. This is something Buddhists like to point out to me all the time when I talk about how similar the 2 are. As with Karma, you not only have the reap what you sow effect, but the karma is between 2 people, both good and bad, and the connection between the 2. And those event strings seem to contain that connection that karma talks about.

The relationships between people and such is an interesting topic. As well as just how many of those other dimensions come to life. We know that from our individual perspectives and consciousness that those dimensions are not "alive" to our perspectives. IE: Not included. But are they still happening in another perspective? I personally lean towards yes, but in terms of the father(god), rather than the son(us). However, I truly do not have any way to know for sure, or to prove it. Anymore than I can prove that you are conscious like me, that you are an observer like I am. I can know I am an observer, but I can't know that about you. You seem to be conscious and such, so I think it is safe to assume that you are. But I have no way of actually knowing. This will become more of an issue in the future, as AI advances into what appears to be conscious intelligence, but in the end we know it is not.

And so then becomes the question of do we share our reality, or do we have our own individual reality or even both at the same time. While I completely believe and know the construct of what I mentioned in my above post for the universe, within that construct exists many possibilities. Each can be true and all can be true at the same time. Each requires a different amount of "free will" to be given up for.

And that is when things really get wierd/interesting. But in the end, I find 1 thing to be true and certain, it's all a matter of perspective. The only true difference in 1 reality to another is what that perspective includes.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here is a thread on the esoteric descriptions of the dimensions:

13 Dimensions and understanding the shift

Thought this may be appropriate to add it in here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Interesting article that appeared today in Discovery, about looking for evidence of parallel universes being created at the moment of (our) Big Bang.

Looking for the Thumbprints of Parallel Universes

I am delighted to see a once-laughed-at science fiction concept actively under investigation!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
multi universes. Wouldnt it be great to travel through them.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The BIG BANG and the universe which has sprung from it, matter, time, space, societies which have formed out of love, sentient beings which contemplate the universe around themselves, various wars, destruction and death, may be as real as a dream.

Consider for a moment there is neither a universe nor the earth.
All this took place in that which we consider by science to be the singularity or BIG BANG.

This place we call the universe and all the rest of the multiverse is nowhere but within the BIG BANG itself.
In fact, the entire universe is there and has always been there.

All universes could be considered mere fancy or a hallucination.
What is, is the sole reality which is neither created nor destroyed.

It is that infinite consciousness that is perceived by we the ignorant as the universe due to our limited percption.

Just as a whole city exists within the dreamer, the infinate universal worlds exist in a small atom.

I would say that surely there are atoms in those infinate worlds, and each one of those atoms also contain even more infinate worlds no more real tha the one we are in now.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Found this interesting tidbit by Michio Kaku talking a little about parallel universes. I would think there are infinate possibilities which may indeed exist in infinate parallel universes.

Like many physicists, Michio Kaku thinks our universe will end in a "big freeze." Unlike many physicists, he thinks we might be able to avoid this fate by slipping into a parallel universe "in the same way that Alice entered the looking glass to enter Wonderland."

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join