It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity-B-Gone...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.matsu.../corp/news/official.data/data.dir/en020327-2/en020327-2.html

Commercial application of this technology, this Company makes Panasonic, Techniques as well as Quazar.

Great existing thread started by SpittinCobra about this subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tungsten B

Just connect the dots about Vibration Technology and see where it leads

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Terfenol B, this is the material you need to look for, sorry not Tungsten

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
opps its variant D

here is a link about the product

www.terfenoltruth.com...

Another cool thing is that its a "two" type device. IF you put electrical energy in you get mechanical energy "vibration" out. But you can also excite the material with Machanical energy in and guess what ? You produce electrical energy out.

etrema-usa.com...

content.aip.org...

Read this link about the enhanced magneticfero effect of this material when vibrated.

Humm, do you think if you put lots of power to it, you might come up with an amazing affect, kind like the reverse of gravity type affect.

Humm

jazz.nist.gov...

Another interesting High Dollar project using this material in a high power application
[Edited on 22-4-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
A very common tool in the music industry is the frequency sweep. Used to test the response curves of sound systems, to look for any dips/spikes in output that need to be fixed.

A frequency sweep doesn't produce harmonics, though. Just single frequencies ascending in pitch. It also doesn't produce composite frequencies, where two or more frequencies create a frequency relative to the difference between the other frequencies.

Physics has characterized all quanta as vibrations, particles, or waves. Or all three. If a graviton's power comes from the frequency at which it resonates, it is possible that that frequency could be negated by the same freqquency that was perfectly out of phase. I'm sure that frequency would be either very high, or very low, so a compound harmonic would have to created with sound waves that we can produce.

We already know that sound waves can destroy matter with sheer power, maybe there's something to the use of subtle volumes of sound.

DC

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
As far as the black hole, what are you talking about, sound cannot travel in space for starters as it needs to travel in a medium. Secondly the 9.8m/s/s is the acceleration due to gravity at sea level on Earth. In close proximity to a black hole it would obviously be much higher.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Kano]

Oops, I got ahead of myself, was thinking of frequency and said sound. The point was that even though something may seem impervious to gravity on earth because comparatively the earth has very little gravity, but when passing through a black hole the objects mass would be much more obvious.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thank you, Delta and robertfenix!

One thing that got me was the stories of the materials found supposedly at different UFO sites... the stuff that supposedly remembers it's shape, and somehow works in conjunction with the antigravity fields. That stuff is supposed to be a super thin metallic composite. That's where the idea about pushing a magnetic shell out far enough to get the materials to react to it.

I've played bass and guitar for over 15 years now. When you hit the string on a bass or guitar, it actually produces 2 or more separate frequencies as the string does the 'jump-rope' thing. As far as burn-in tests and hardware tests for equipment, that just produces pure noize and has no real 'power' to it.

I just thought of something I'll have to check on... I believe the chinese used different sized hammers to pound swords to acheive a specific hardness. I kinda remember seeing a thing with like 4 guys standing around beating on a sword (one had this tiny little hammer and he would hit it every like 5th or 6th round... "ding").

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Thank you, Delta and robertfenix!

One thing that got me was the stories of the materials found supposedly at different UFO sites... the stuff that supposedly remembers it's shape, and somehow works in conjunction with the antigravity fields.

not quite. The privet sector is in the process of inventing that stuff at the moment, I saw something on tv about it about 2 months ago. How the memory metal works is it basically has particle 3D rollers in the metal that roll the metal back to it's original form. It was something like that. It is still in development and since I saw the program I haven't been able to find anything about it on the web. But as far as working memory metals that are already in use, here's a small explanation of how it works.

" When you bend the material these are deformed but not destroyed. When you heat the material up these dislocations tend to move to their original shape and carry the surrounding material with them."

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Johnsmith, there is a discussion about this topic, Glassy Metals, known for there one way orientation in the crystal forming process, this allows the metal to become highly flexible yet retain the strength associated with metals. Since a human can not tear a 1/16" or even a 1/32" think piece of steel then you take the same material but process it through the rpaid colling method used to make Glassy metals and bingo, what you have is an extremely thin piece of metal that is impossible to tear and exhibits high strength qualities. As well as high heat capabilities. The only problem so far is that under extreme heat (3000 degrees) the bond strength begins to fail and suddenly the material becomes very brittle.

There is a short video of a "ufo" that impacts into the desert only to rebound into the air, but upon the second impact it destroys itself in a fiary spray of red sparks.

This could very well be this material being tested.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I haven't seen this video... U have a link?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I haven't seen this video... U have a link?

Click Here then...

search the page for "crash".

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ive been doin a lot of research into anti gravity and such lately.
hers what ive found.
mostly antigravity is very possibly in existence right now, we had researchers working on this in the 50s and then they suddenly stopped.
this suggests to me that they succeeded.
names that most often appear to me in these matters are Thomas Townsend Brown and Podleketniv(i think thats right)
i read a book that was very good on this.
it was called The Hunt For Zero Point by Michael Cook.
I found it in my local library.
something that also yeilded results was searching for counterbary and electrogravitics on google.
i found a pamphlet that was very difficult to track down called An Investigation into Counterbary and Electrogravitics, by the US gov't i believe.
try looking for Project Winterhaven too. but you have to keep it from coming up with stock market things and bands and such.
mostly now im focussing on electrogravitics in my research and 2 websites that helped are JNL labs and americanantigravity.com
JNL even has instructions on how to build a small scale electrogravitic craft that can lift something like 3 ounces.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
AAG's lifters have nothing to do with Gravity Control. They are more like helicopters with no moving parts. They just induce a wind down through the middle, thus forcing them up.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ya but i said im studying electrogravitics, not antigravity.
electrogravitics is something to oppose gravity, utilizing electricity.
seems a lot more closer to happening than antigrav to me.
that is unless its already happened...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So an electric helicopter is considered 'electrogravitics' too?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
they dont induce wind down the center.
a lifter works through a box to lift the bottom part up.
they utilize something called the Biefeld-Brown Effect, in addition to ion-wind, in air that is.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you mean by 'works through a box'. But the Biefield-Brown Effect is what causes the Ion Wind.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
they have a video on their site of a lifter with a box between the foil and the wire.
the box is complete except for a plastic covering over the hole they cut to put the foil inside it.
the foil lifts up and comes toward the wire when they bring it close.
this cannot be caused by Ion-wind as there is a blockage of the wind between the foil and the wire.
the ion wind is caused by the electrons jumping from the wire to the foil and positive ions in the air being sucked down as these electron jump that air gap.
the Biefeld-Brown is something else.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
sonic levitation. with video.
www-personal.umich.edu...

www-personal.umich.edu...

all about tuning/power.

www.containerless.com...

like most of these things it is available/possible but 'limited.'

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
aldsar, ah I see what you mean by works through a box. But that just sounds like electrostatic attraction, not some funky effect. Biefeld-Brown is the name of the action that induces the ion-wind that lifters rely on.

wikipedia.org

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
but Kano, aag's lifters use no where near 20 kV.
it has to be something else, but anyway even with the electromagnetic atraction, lifters could be used for space travel.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join