It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Used Again as Excuse for War!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If 9/11 was an inside job, wouldn't the government have done a better job "lying" to the American people about Iraq, like, say, putting one Iraqi "hijacker" on the flight. Wouldn't they make it hard enough so that the primary critics are college kids?

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The only real legitimate targets from 9/11 IS Afghanistan. That isn't an excuse for war.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted by Aeons
The only real legitimate targets from 9/11 IS Afghanistan. That isn't an excuse for war.

Why? What did the Afghans do to us? They were our allies against the Soviets, and they were helping the Bush Family Mafia collect lots of that wonderful opium. They even promised to hand over Tim Osman (ummm . . . . Usama bin Laden) if the US Bush Regime would provide some evidence that Osama was involved in 9-11.

Of course no such evidence existed (and still does not) and even the FBI refused to manufacture such evidence; and besides Osama publicly denied any involvement in 9-11 several times. (no Osama did not bother to produce any crappy videos) After all he was a multi-millionaire and could afford to buy high-quality video equipment to go with his kidney dialysis machines.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted by orfannkyl
If 9/11 was an inside job, wouldn't the government have done a better job "lying" to the American people about Iraq, like, say, putting one Iraqi "hijacker" on the flight. Wouldn't they make it hard enough so that the primary critics are college kids?

Ummmm. None of the Israeli Mossad agents pretending to be Khalid Sheikh Moussaoui's 'hijackers' could speak Iraqi, so they had to skip that idea.

Or maybe the FBI just screwed up . . . . . again.

If you look closely at the entire 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY and its myriad of contradictions, improbabilities, impossibilities, coincidences, and outright lies, you will reach the inescapable conclusion that the Three Stooges could have done a more believable job setting up the 9-11 Inside Job Attack on America.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Of course it is used as an excuse it is the reason that they were able to start the War on Terrorism which really has no enemy so we will be able to fight it continuously forever so everything will always come back to 9/11 because it is what made everything now and in the future possible for them

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Funny. I don't remember killing innocent people or anything you've mentioned. Hmmm. Come to think of it, I don't think I can recall anybody from any unit that I've worked with or around doing anything like that.

So, what you're saying is I can't feel proud to be a part of something that does a lot of good but is tarnished by the few who do humongously bad things? Is that what you're saying? I mean, I guess you would know, you were once a service member. Right?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Those cola wars can really get intense

thats a South American war, dont get it mixed up with the taliban, the taliban is a Opium war.

Afghanistan leads the world in Opium production

Bolivia, Columbia, Peru leads the world in Coca Production

There is no Coca Threat in Afghanistan, your arguement has to be defined to facts otherwise it has no basis, Afganistan uses the opiate Market to Fund their Terrorism.

There is No Taliban Threat in Bolivia, Columbia, Peru, those are complete different factions, not that they are not a threat, the coca trade does not have anything to do with 911, their factions have a different purpose than the taliban.

READ FACTS HERE

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted by werk71
Afganistan uses the opiate Market to Fund their Terrorism.

There is No Taliban Threat in Bolivia, Columbia, Peru, those are complete different factions, not that they are not a threat, the coca trade does not have anything to do with 911, their factions have a different purpose than the taliban.

What terrorism does the Taliban fund? Pakistan funds terrorism. Saudi Arabia funds terrorism. The Israelis fund terrorism. The US funds terrorism. The Afghans resist invaders and have been doing so for centuries.

There is ZERO evidence that the Taliban and Afghanistan had anything to do with 9-11. There is ZERO evidence that Iraq and Saddam had anything to do with 9-11. There is ZERO evidence that Usama bin Laden had anything to do with 9-11. Osama stated publicly he did not.

There is lots of evidence that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and Dubai and Kuwait and the Israelis and the US had something to do with 9-11.

The Opium of Afghanistan and a few other nations in the area supplies the multi-trillion dollar international pharmaceutical industry and the heroin addiction industry through the Bush/Walker Crime Family and a few other families. That is one reason we are over there and why puppet Obama has been ordered to reinvade Afghanistan.

Besides the blood bath inside innocent Iraq has made them look bad, and the rest of the world to see what a paper tiger the US really is. Iran will likely kick our butts and sink several carriers. Then Russia and China will step in and the US will go the way of other fallen empires.

Unless of course GOD Almighty intervenes.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yep that was basically the goal of the false flag attack.

It worked like a charm to. It worked on me for a couple of months as well (I was a pretty much a sheep) until like I said a couple moths later I started reading and seeing certain things,and checking out stuff that was not being told by the MSM.

But I'll tell being a New Yorker for the first 25 years of my life ( I am 33 now). If on the evening of 9/11, or lets say the 12th. I was given a box with buttons on it. To nuke Iraq and Iran back to the stone age, I woulda presses them quicker than you could blink.

Thats how stupid I was, and how much an effect 9/11 had on me in the day/days afterwards.

So I'm guessing for many of the people of the US, that anger, that hatred, and want for revenge burned even deeper, and they put up blinders that till this very day cannot be pulled away.

So theres no way they'll ever be able to look at any evidence objectively.

But Obama riding to POTUS on a LIE, many lies, but the biggest being, that if he were elected, he would immediately start pulling troops out.

I bet quite alot of people voted for him because that is what they wanted. But no, HE LIED, he's hasn't pulled any troops out, he's sending more in! This gets me really angry when I think that this man built a campaign full of Lies, and won.

Face it. Actually, no turn around and bend over, because thats how it's gonna be. We as Americans are gonna continue to be lied to and decieved by a nice voice, a trusting smile, all the while behind the scenes they are sizing us up, just looking for the best spot to plant the knife in our collective back!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberbone

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
From our President Obama

".... Because the United States of America stands for peace and security, justice and opportunity. That is who we are, and that is what history calls on us to do once more."

Yeah, Freedom isn't on the list anymore ...

Well,...if truth be known, the peace, security, justice and opportunity, which ARE on the list don't exist anymore, either.

When the 'war' is expanding its arena there is no such thing as peace.

When the economy is already swirling around the toilet, where is the security in that?

Justice???? While those who are responsible for all this damage done to our country still breathe free air???? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

Recently, the local news cast reported on ALL of the people lining up for 150 measly jobs at the local big splash, many with Master's Degrees. People who had not been able to find anything else. Yes, that's SOME opportunity now.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I just wish Obama would see that the wars arent helping the USA at all

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
i admit the war sucks, wish it would end, but its only going to get worse, it probally will never end at this point.

Wars wont end as long as those who invade others expect profit/control and those who are being invaded fight desperately to maintain whatever freedoms they have attained so far.

more countries are gonna get dragged into it,

North Korea, South Korea, Iran, China, russia, taiwan, syria, india, japan, israel, egypt, saudi arabia... many more

Why? North Korea, South Korea, Iran, China taiwan, Syria, India, Japan and everyone else named , beside perhaps Russia, stand to lose practically everything in a war the US gets involved in. Only those who are invaded will fight back and then , unless with direct alliances with Russia, wont find significant allies to help them financially or otherwise.

we are waiting right now for north korea to test a missle that 3 countries are gonna try and shoot down using modern aegis systems.

If they fire weapons into international airspace others have the right to shoot it down; world war three wont start over anything North Korea does as Russia isn't going to get directly involved and the Chinese don't have serious investments beside in preventing North Korea from becoming occupied or invaded.

this could trigger China, Russia, and Iran out of sheer fear of us and our allies launching missles from navy platforms so close to their territories

Non of those countries can or will risk making decisions based on 'fears' and past missile launches and misunderstandings should prove that world war three wont be any more of a 'accident' than the last two. You really need not be worried that world war's , or many others, happen accidentally.

what if russia and china were in the gulf of mexico with their military trying to shoot missles down

Russia and China, in their 'facist/communist' guises have been subjected to Western capitalist/imperiast for almost a century now and they have long discovered how to survive under pressure without giving the west any more excuses than it needs to start yet more wars. Obviously the US wont accept such displays in it's coastal waters but there may come a time in the next few decades when it just doesn't have the capacity to complain very loudly about it.

This country is built from war, constant war after war. how is anybody gonna change that.

Even the second world war proved that it was not and for those who were not listening Korea and Vietnam forcefully drove the point home. The pentagan did not decide to do away with the draft/conscription for kicks as they well realise that the American public is mostly interested in self defense, not picking fights with those who are not threatening or attacking the US. Why else do you think Bush and the gang played on the 9-11 fears and claimed that Iraq had WOMD and links to the 9-11 'terrorist'?

The American people may be more misinformed than Europeans but i find the claims that they are 'built for war' just as wrong as when they were made about Germany earlier this century. What makes good soldiers is discipline, not violent tendencies.

As to being built for war even these two small wars have driven the American economy into near bankruptacy so i would not stake too much on that belief.

yea it sucks Kids and civilians are getting killed but your alive. you should respect their sacrifice.

Why should i respect someone who losses his life in a illegal war that does not in fact protect me from anything? Sure it can pity him for being misguided and dead , to say nothing of poorely paid, but having a good 'intent' and wrongly presuming that you are in fact doing your country a service ( presuming that they were not just doing it to get paid like mercenaries do) is as good a excuse to me as it probably will be for you at whatever gates you need to get past to enter heaven. Good luck.

we have a voluntary military. those people chose to fight even if the circumstance was wrong regardless.

Actually they sign up to defend their country presuming that their country wont need to be defended until they can find something that pays better. You can look at the stats if you like.

If you don't want to goto war, don't join the military.

Why can't i join the military in the sincere belief that i will only be required to risk my life and kill others in the actual defense of my country? Why should i be worried that my government will declare war based on complete fabrications and misrepresentations? Why can't i just be the 'trusting fool group' that 99% of the world population happens to belong too? Why should our faith be so consistently abused?

we're lucky modern technology prevents us from having deathtolls like past wars, Unlucky for foreign foe and civilian. it could be much worse.

Well you must not have seen world war two death tolls for combat units. Go take a second look and see what happens when major powers clash with modern weapons.

for the President, thats just another Puppet on the string, merely a spokes person for the underlying powers that be, any person taking that job is in for the exact same rollercoaster ride,

And let it not be said that i wouldn't rather agree, as i do with your last statement, with as many people as i can.

In conclusion you should not believe that the leaders of other countries are any more fanatical than your own and considering how US leaders aren't risking much anything you shouldn't expect the leaders of others to knowingly involve their countries in suicidal wars.

Stellar

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join