It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Used Again as Excuse for War!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
These are the same security briefings that had Colin Powell thrashing vials of Iraqi WMD in front of the American public. I'm sure the security briefings say a ton of threats are imminent but the bush administration ignored that one important PDB that led to 9/11. They are all one flowing track of the same song , my opinion.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is amazing that the leaders of America are arrogant to enough to occupy Afghanistan in the first place! The Red Army was over 500,000 strong and were repelled! The Brits were repelled in the 19th century. Nobody has ever conquered the land because it can't be done. The people just won't allow it.

As for BO, was there seriously any doubt that he would take this course? He is just a black, well-spoken Bush. A PUPPET!

All those that voted for him, infuriate me.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Could us Americans live our materialistic lives (even in the recession) if we did not rob other countries of resources?

Is this how the world will always play out? It is obvious that it is not a war on terror, but an economy fix.

I wonder where we would be now if we did not have all of these wars...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by sliceNodice
There has been an explosion in people waking up lately. Half of my family now believes that Obama is a lying bastard, and is just another bush. People on this forum, waking up, Youtube, hollywood actors, billionaires... It's great. However, all of them still don't seem to fully realize what this means yet. Although, I am a very happy man right now.... I have to admit, I didn't expect this to happen. I was discouraged... We might win this

You haven't seen the NWO 'hand' yet.

They are going to play one that will force you all into submission through starvation and great hardship.

How? The bird-flu variant (ref. US biological warfare, Baxter, Sunshine Project).

That will get all you so called 'awake' people to submit on your knees as the only other way out will probably be death.

NWO are very much aware of the awakening. The more the awakening happens, the more likely they are going to deploy their special winning 'hand'.

It will work too I'm afraid...

The bird flu isn't airborne for humans. You have to take the vaccine to get it. Got it?

I say they have an airborne variant by combining it with common flu. They have been talking about it for years now.

It's easy when you know how too.

How can you say so authoritatively that they DON'T have an airborne variant? Putting it in vaccines is ridiculously expensive an not practical especially when they have 80-90% population reduction target.

They *could* put it in vaccines but when they unleash it en-mass it is highly likely they would use airborne infection methods. That's not to say they aren't putting horribe things in vaccines today (e.g. cancer viruses, mercury etc.)

Don't feel too safe...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

The right thing to do would have been to never have started anything in the first place...but, that's wishful thinking going back over a century (or millennium, depending on how you view all of this).

Now we are all on the Hatfield-McCoy express and I don't foresee anything getting any better. My best solution is to just stop...STOP...we take the "easy" way out. It's always easier to just 'off' the other guy when there is a disagreement. Last time I checked, eye-for-an-eye was balanced. There is nothing balanced about having British and Americans steal oil and build bases in other countries over the last century, only to have terrorist attacks who kill people who weren't even involved with the original colonizer crimes in the first place, only to have the colonizers go back in and blow up even more people who had nothing to do with the terror acts.

What's that saying? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is what? Insanity.

Looks like the collective human conscious is totally insane!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think everybody here should read "The War On Freedom: How and why America was attacked September 11, 2001" by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed. It is an amazing book detailing the plans for a war in Afghanistan back in 1998 and the failing of American relation with the Taliban they created. It details the failure of the CIA FBI and other organizations during those attacks on September 11th. He implicated that either through complicity of complicity through negligence that the attacks were allowed to happen.

All of this for a UNOCAL pipeline from Turkmenistan through Afghanistan into Pakistan and out to the sea. After reading this book in Nov 2008 I was sure that Pakistan would be Obama's war and the book was written in 2002. I can not stress how important this book is in really understanding the war in Afghanistan and the new ground war in Pakistan (that WILL happen).

-Space_Fetus

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Someone tell the puppet that most hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. According to their own official theory. But what use is to talk to a puppet ?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

Originally posted by sliceNodice
There has been an explosion in people waking up lately. Half of my family now believes that Obama is a lying bastard, and is just another bush. People on this forum, waking up, Youtube, hollywood actors, billionaires... It's great. However, all of them still don't seem to fully realize what this means yet. Although, I am a very happy man right now.... I have to admit, I didn't expect this to happen. I was discouraged... We might win this

You haven't seen the NWO 'hand' yet.

They are going to play one that will force you all into submission through starvation and great hardship.

How? The bird-flu variant (ref. US biological warfare, Baxter, Sunshine Project).

That will get all you so called 'awake' people to submit on your knees as the only other way out will probably be death.

NWO are very much aware of the awakening. The more the awakening happens, the more likely they are going to deploy their special winning 'hand'.

It will work too I'm afraid...

The bird flu isn't airborne for humans. You have to take the vaccine to get it. Got it?

I say they have an airborne variant by combining it with common flu. They have been talking about it for years now.

It's easy when you know how too.

How can you say so authoritatively that they DON'T have an airborne variant? Putting it in vaccines is ridiculously expensive an not practical especially when they have 80-90% population reduction target.

They *could* put it in vaccines but when they unleash it en-mass it is highly likely they would use airborne infection methods. That's not to say they aren't putting horribe things in vaccines today (e.g. cancer viruses, mercury etc.)

Don't feel too safe...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Jinni]

No, no, no, no. If they release an airborne variant then there is no control.

They might have it, but they can't use it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
It is amazing that the leaders of America are arrogant to enough to occupy Afghanistan in the first place!

Imperialist have never exactly been known for seeing the potential problems with trying to control the world.
After all when things get harder than they expected they just take the money out of your pocket when; unless you don't have much in which case they give you a gun and send you to pay a even higher price.

The Red Army was over 500,000 strong and were repelled!

Actually there were never more than about 100 000 Russian personal in Afghanistan which considering the size of the country and it's population is quite similar to the peak number of troops the US deployed to Vietnam. Obviously that was never enough to occupy either country in the long term but then there is only so much one the people of both of those countries were willing to stand.

Brits were repelled in the 19th century. Nobody has ever conquered the land because it can't be done. The people just won't allow it.

Afghanistan may not have recently been conquered by imperial powers but that hasn't really raised the standard of living any. Being able to outlast ( what were they supposed to do any ways; mass national suicide?) political and social changes in the internal workings of a imperial power isn't really something to be especially proud of. If Americans didn't take to the streets and created a untenable political threat at home the Vietnamese would have kept on suffering for many more years. Violent Vietnamese resistance could no more defeat the US than the Afghan resistance could 'force' the USSR to withdraw.

As for BO, was there seriously any doubt that he would take this course? He is just a black, well-spoken Bush. A PUPPET!

I think he is a little more than that but clearly we are talking percentages in terms of difference and then probably single digit one's at that.
These types of leaders can singlehandedly wipe millions of young voters off the role trough shear embarrasement& dissapointment; i think BO will do more damage to the American political lexicon than Bush and Clinton managed in nearly 2 decades.

More or less than the guys who almost managed to get Bush into a legal occupation of the white house, twice?

Stellar

[edit on 29-3-2009 by StellarX]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is off topic, but I hope the moderator will allow. In about a week Glenn Beck will "debunk" Fema camps.

I am looking forward to some of the posts on it at this site. Should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Truly reprehensible, more and more I lose faith in America (in its politicians not its people).
2nd line

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This isn't a good sign.
Nothing has changed -
More bloodshed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel

Stellar mentioned it already, but I have to ask why they bother you? If Obama is just another Bush then why be upset with people voting in another Puppet? If you voted for McCain wouldn't you just have been doing the same? Would you be infuriated with yourself?

On ATS we have a good idea of how governments scheme and lie in subtle ways, but most of the public just see it when it's a big 'un they can't hide. In these cases the public has to believe things can be changed, so they vote for the opposition, blissfully unaware that they can actually change nothing! Without the belief that they have some control, the public would be miserable, and what an unproductive state of affairs that would lead to!

So don't be infuriated with them, it's not their fault. Direct that hate towards those that deserve it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
it was easy for Obama to say what he said about ending the war because he didnt know the extent of the threat the US faced.

Which thread would that be? The threat where no one has managed another terrorist attack on American soil despite drugs and illegal immigrants are pouring across the border as if it isn't there? How on earth would real terrorist so utterly fail to assassinate at least a few neo cons or 'liberals' ( lol) if they were truly bent on undermining American 'security'? How can you believe in this non existent threat from crazed terrorist? Where is the evidence?

Do you even have evidence that Obama truly meant to withdraw American troops from overseas? Isn't it obvious that he was just saying what the American public demanded to get into power?

However once in office, once he got his security brief, he found out just how bad the threat is. I love it how all of you think you know what is going on.

There is no terrorist threat; at least not by non state actors and certainly not the one's most commonly blamed. Where is the evidence that his security brief includes any more than the same nonsense that suggested that there were WOMD in Iraq? In fact hasn't it been proved that there wasn't even intelligence suggesting it? That they were not so much wrong as deliberately trying to deceive the American public?

Hell he was in the senate and had no idea. It is ignorant for all of you to think you know exactly what is kept behind closed doors.

Again you presume ignorance or a lack of information instead of deception and deliberate lying? What evidence can you provide that American presidents ( or many others) have been acting in good faith when it comes to their international relations or economic policy?

He didnt lie, he believed what you do, until he got that securtiy brief.

Because we all know politicians are fundamentally nice honest people who are doing their best to make the world a better place for the majority they fool into voting for them? Why presume he acted in good faith or have actual evidence for 'terrorist' plots these days? If they do why don't they present it after they had arrested the 'terrorist'?

I have a friend whos father is one of the top 10 individual donars to the republican party. President Bush invited them all to a white house dinner before he left office.

Because we all know they just sent democratic kids to go get killed and seriously wounded by the tens of thousands in Iraq.... Where is the proof that they are acting in the traditional ( lets pretend at least) republican conservative spirit?

He told them "Obama can say all he wants that he is going to end these wars, however once he gets into office and gets that first security brief, he will change his tune" Guess Bush was right!

And i think it's foolish to believe that Bush thought Obama was in fact against the wars or that Obama ever planned to withdraw troops from Iraq. I know it's easier to believe that everything changes according to circumstances but can you help me to 'understand' why the circumstances always seem to result in the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer? Why are so many politicians 'liberals' and or progressive while running in elections but so quick to forsake their promises the moment they get some power? Why do conservatives turn reactionary and 'progressives' turn into at best conservatives who do their best to keep the rich rich and the rest in their place?

How does circumstances in our widely different societies/countries always seem to result in that happening to us all? What is about the political progress that results in progressive rarely keeping their word even when no security issues are even suggested to be at stake?

Stellar

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Its sad how most thought that a vote between two people who were put there, not by the masses, would change a thing.

Thats not a good democracy. Having two people put in front of you and you have to choose one to lead, thats a great way for TPTB to do what they want.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theonlyrusty
I used to be a Marine.....I am ashamed to even have that title anymore.

Are you serious? So you are ashamed to hold the title of Marine because they happen to be used as an object of war. You are ashamed to hold the title of a volunteer organization that you chose to be a part of and all they did was show you how to be a better American citizen? You're ashamed to be called a Marine because we have no choice but to play puppet? You want to throw away the good name of being called a US Marine, being one of the few and the proud. One of the few people that can say they joined the Marine Corps and made a difference. I'm not talking about making a difference on the battle field. There are many more ways I'm one hundered percent positive even YOU, a turd who will denounce being a Marine, have been a part of. I can understand your frustration with the constant BS that comes from the top, but don't be ashamed of being a part of an organization that only exists to make boys in to men. But, yeah, there are those 10% that slip through the cracks. The ones that don't take anything away from the Marine Corps because they're too thick headed and selfish to understand what's right.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
9/11 was the defining moment for the tptb/nwo or whatever you want to call them. they tried in 93 and it didnt work. Oklahoma city didnt rally the country like they wanted nor did the u.s cole. it took an event like 9/11 to rally this country together. i will admit that after 9/11(before i woke up) i was all about going into Afghanistan. then the iraq war started and like a good little sheep i believed my government that iraq was threat. they even had me disliking muslims for a while. but 8 years later my eyes are wide open
and i cant believe how gullible i was back then, i took everything at face value and never bothered to ask questions. there are so many people i know that are still in that train of thought and have had countless arguments with them because they just cant or dont want to believe that our government had something to do with 9/11 to push their agenda. im sick of arguing with people. if they dont want to wake up then fine but dont come crying to me when fema is dragging you away to one of their happy camps. there is too much information about 9/11 not to question the official story. let me do a quick recap off the top of my head about all the coincidences about 9/11. insider trading before 9/11,numerous intelligence agencies warning our government about an attack,the taliban willing to hand over bin laden if the u.s government could show evidence of his involvement, bin laden saying he didnt do it, the stunt double bin laden saying he did do it, wtc7(that should be enough right there),oil pipelines opposed by the taliban but supported by the new puppet regime in Afghanistan, the 9/11 commission and all there lies,the chain of command on 9/11,all the training exercises that took place on 9/11, im mean the list goes on and on. wtf is going on in this world? sorry to rant but i mean seriously why the hell arent we storming d.c and demanding our elected officials start giving two #s about us, that their job damnt.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe once upon a time, long ago, before the advent of the internet and the access to information it gave you,folks may have spoken about the Marines in a positive light....

Not any more .....the Marines are seen as the instruments unleashing such pain and suffering on so many...around the world.

So, being a marine may seem important and "manly" to you, but to be proud of an organisation which has soooo much blood on its hands quite frankly makes me sick to the stomach...

The other ex marine posting on this thread is "lucky' he fell"through the cracks"as you put it...he has retained his humanity , unlike you who, in true style, refers to him as a turd...yup you marines are all class..

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

You know, you're right. I answered out of anger and pride. I didn't use the discipline and class, as you say, that I've actually been taught to use. I am proud of what I am. I'm proud to be a Marine. I've given up a lot in my life to be where I am and to do what I do for you. FOR YOU! For the American people. But what you say about being proud of a organization that has so much blood on it's hands make you sick to your stomach, well, unless you understand what it's like to be in the position I am, you can see how this will really make me a tad bit angry.

I admit it, I was wrong in the way I responded to theonlyrusty's post. Calling him a turd was completely way out of line. I'm just not understanding how someone can denounce something that besides being what it is, THE MILITARY WHICH IS A VOLUNTEER WAR FIGHTING ORGANIZATION, also teaches good values like the three core values: honor, courage and commitment.

I'm not even 21, and I've sacrificed what can be called a normal life just to do what I think is right, and what do I get in return? Besides what benefits the military can give me, I get nothing back. And I don't want nothing. I'm 20 years old, gave up a chance to go to college and live near my family AND I've lost my marriage just for this. I don't even want a thank you from people. I just want people to know that I'm here doing a good thing and giving up a lot to do it. Just feel safe knowing that there are people out there who will give up anything so you can be free.

[EDIT: Had to give a more level headed answer. Can't let my anger get the best of me.]

[edit on 09329 by Echo3Foxtrot]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well just heard an odd thing on the news.

Obama changed his mind and will not be withdrawing the troops out of Iraq early,
www.google.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join