It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey are there any spells you know of that are quick and easy so you can prove you point ? i downloaded the material quite easily and found alot of i interesting but it there is so much reading material i dont know were to start.

personally i dont really believe in all off that stuff but i think of myself as open minded and would like to giv it a go.

and also what is the most interesting book?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dustin2889

Not really, they came to me late night at my fist attempt! A ritual is a ritual. If it is badly constructed you will suffer. Keep is simple and stupid.
Basically I can see auras already so that't why. I certain cases I was rebuffed or corrected by thrdr beings. These can be real higher beings, deeply responsuble to karmic effects...
You can start seeing them if you find the Voice Track thread on GLP...
Of xourse it is a telephpne directory: you may call an educated, good-looking person who in consideratre of your interests or a street bum who just wants your energy and run away... Make tasteful instroductions, ask tehym their names and how can you connect to teh for what purpose.
Jut some ideas for safe triels...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
we'll first i'll say, congratulations. I think that by saying you can do this, people are gonna wanna know more. At least explain what happens when u do it. Also, who cares if people will make fun of the process, they are making fun of you anyway and i'm sure you expected it. Why not give just put it out there and if someone one missuses it, big deal. You've already warned us. There are protection spells and rituals as well. Put together a more informative post and I think you'd get more respect, whether they believe you or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

This is the Skunks Works Forum, this is the place on AboveTopSecret.com to explore the things that the Members can't necessarily prove up or are simply extensions of out of the box thinking...

ENOUGH with the hammering on the OP about being a hoaxer or a poser or anything else that isn't conducive to the civil discussion of what the member believes is happening.
There is ZERO value in trying to hoax in this forum, it's assumed that the topics in this forum are exceptionally speculative in nature.

If you are mad about someone getting "attention" this way then STOP POSTING REPLIES and GIVING it to him/her!

For those who are actually interested in exploring this topic, PLEASE DO SO, also PLEASE hit the alert button on anyone who continues to attempt to derail this thread with more snipes. We sincerely appreciate the help.

One member has already been post banned and this post is fair warning that there will be no more warnings.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

what are you talking about lol im sorry but you didnt explain to me why your telling me this

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When you say that you can open portals and summon spirits and demons. Are you saying that you have actually done it?

You then say that once you have done it there is no going back, ever.

Are you implying that you have sold your soul or done irreversible damage to your soul?

If not, then why can't you "go back" to the way you were before?

Please clarify.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thanks, that one worked, busy downloading it now, will have a read through once it's done and then get back to you on what I think.

Ha anyone heard from skitzo? Last thing he wrote was that he was gunna try some of these things out lmoa!!

Cherry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OP, I've downloaded your files and will review them over the next day or two. However they appear to fall in line with many other "occult/wiccan/etc. books. Standard rituals that have a nice flare for the dramatic, all based on one or two sources of information with little to no historical backing. But I will reserve complete judgment until I've reviewed them all.

Instead of following occult books I'd suggest you look into meditation techniques as well as astral travel. A combination of both would be best however. Learn protection methods from occult sources. Protection is key when contacting any spirits or jumping plains. It may keep you away from the demons...............at least at first.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
who knows he may still be studying the information, i think people on this site take some things way to personally when things are only said to them to help them if they would give more facts then they would not be so vulnerable to attack, and im not derailing just stating a fact not bein rude or nothing or mean just sayin the more facts the less people will say and im sure this is not the only thread this happens in

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't believe it. Portals cannot be opened 'here' by us. They can be opened in other places, but not 'here' by us. Even in the level 2 reality they can be opened fairly easily, at least for me... dunno about the denizens of the level 2.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by SpacePunk]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by SpacePunk]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
OK, the edit post thing isn't working as expected, but I was going to add...

No, I'm not drunk.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I want to ask the author of this thread an important question:

I downloaded and opened up the manuscript - The Book of the Old Ones- that you opened a portal with. Did you perform any particular chant? As there are not any that are for portal opening exactly.

I am a medium and conduit of portals myself. So I know its possible. I am wondering if just a simple encantation opened a portal for you.

What did you experience? Did you see it? Did you feel it? Has it brought forth spirit phenomina? Has it been positive or negative?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I stopped in the early stages of the "calling" in the book of the old ones because I felt a cool breeze in my room and a weird feeling.

I stopped after that feeling.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
To anybody trying this out all I can say is BEWARE!!!!!

My little brother was playing around with this stuff back in the late 80's, I tried to warn him even though I didn't really believe anything would happen but if it did it would not be good.

I never knew what exactly happened while he was attempting to do this stuff as I would never be around when he did but shortly after he started playing around doing this type thing he started having "accidents".

The last accident left him in a coma for over 6 months, and has now been in a wheelchair for over 17 yrs.

My brother was never a religious person,When he came out of his coma he was very panicked even though he could not talk and could only point to letters written out on a board one of the first things he requested was a priest.

What ever happened during that time in his coma scared the hell out him or maybe into him.

Once again any of you that try this are playing around with something you don't understand and can have VERY DIRE CONSEQUENCES!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

You CAN open portals in this dimension. Hitler was also on heavy pursuit to do it, but then he lost the war.

The REAL reality of things is VERY weird.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Bobby, if you are performing rituals and piercing the membrane of this reality, you need to be EXTREMELY careful. You need to be prepared and you need to protect yourself.

I am not an expert on these matter but please be careful.

Be In Peace.

Exactly. I hope you have some kind of protection and I do not mean a Demon-Condom. It is NOT recommended to tamper with such things. I know of some guys back in Virginia in the summer of 1990 that had a little issue like this and really blew it.

There is many things out there in the seen and unseen world, myths and mythos, legends and stories. Make up your own mind. Do not just think some paper, a candle and a manuscript will help you and it may very well Destroy you.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
be careful.

you need to control your mind before you delve into such things. It is a process, but a necessary one.

i have an underlying feeling that more and more people will delve into this in the very near future.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join