It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse speech Technology in Obama's YES WE CAN song!! must watch it's real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
it says
SATAN…HIM SATAN… HERE’S THE ANNOUNCEMENT, HE’S OUR SOUL KRIST (CHRIST) [i.e. False Christ & False Messiah]… THE WORLD WILL FEAR TILL THE END’S UP… THE WORLD WILL SMOKE… WORLD WAR III… WAR…

But thats not all.
Inside the mind of Barack Obama with Reverse speech

www.youtube.com...
Obama’s health care plan will be a genocidal plan & genocidal bureaucracy Education speech: I FLASH, YOU BETTER FEEL (sexual overture) Political speech: PASS THAT THRONE (Oval Office/Messianic quest) Patriotic speech: BUT YOU F*CK IT UP

Barack Obama Speech Reversals - People Fainting

www.youtube.com...
WHAT SAY ANIMUS. THAT’S THY ANIMUS. I AM FORGIVENESS. ANIMUS NAMES ME… I CAN ALMOST HEAR MYSELF MISLEADING… MARRY MY DEED. I MUST SAVE YOU
www.experiencefestival.com...

Animus (Jung) Personification of the masculine nature of a woman's unconscious

www.wisegeek.com...

The anima and animus are two terms use by psychologist Carl Jung to describe the feminine and masculine halves of the personality.

www.thearchetypalconnection.com...

Women like men can get caught up in very destructive collective political, religious and social movements. According to Jung a negative animus in women often works like a group of inquisitional judges, e.g. psychological parts--ready to past a death sentence at any moment on those it deems at fault. Those possessed by the irrefutable judgments and irrational conclusions of a negative animus are a danger to themselves and others when they possess political power (a rarity in most patriarchal dominated societies).

By the above website animus is allso a spirit or demon from ancient time's.

Makes me wonder.
Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

www.youtube.com...
This is creepy to me..When crowd start's cheering YES WE CAN YES WE CAN...In reverse they say Thank you Satan Thank you Satan.

Even the Lord says the new arab sins are with him Thank you Satan.

Extremely creepy.

History of back masking...
en.wikipedia.org...

Backmasking (also known as backward masking)[1] is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward onto a track that is meant to be played forward. Backmasking is a deliberate process, whereas a message found through phonetic reversal may be unintentional.

www.reversespeech.com...

Reverse Speech® is called the 'Seventh Sense' as well as the 'Ultimate Lie Detector'. It reveals exactly what you and others really think and feel, no matter what is said aloud. It is hidden in the sounds of normal human speech and has already been used by police, therapists and those who want to know what people are really thinking. The man who discovered it, Australian researcher David John Oates spoke to Marie-Louise Small.

www.reversespeech.com...
www.reversespeech.com...

David John Oates, an Australian aged 52 years, is the founder and developer of Reverse Speech technologies. He was the first person to ever document speech reversals in human speech in 1983 and has worked extensively since then on research and development, as well as maintaining a therapeutic and consulting practice.

He is the man responsible for reverse speech..well the idea it tell's our thoughts or something.
So watch the video's give it some thought.

Alot of people have spent alot of time reversing speech's of obama's.
And it add's up in some weird way.
He has been called the antichrist ect...Lends to the Thank you satan stuff.
The women fainting on command when reversed.
Add's credibility the phenomenon.
So if this guys scientific theory is right....we are in major trouble.

He does have 24 years dedicated to reverse speech.
Any ways if this is in a bad or wrong spot on this forum plz move to the spot it suits best i got no idea.

But it needs researched.

thank you.
My main question is ...IS IT REAL?
Reverse speech technology ..that we say what we are thinking if played in reverse.

I am going to test this theory on my wife and kids and myself some .
If i get positive result's as i will remember what i am thinking as i speak.

I will let yall know.

I advise all to do the same to test this reverse speech out.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
You have got to be kidding me!

Im just reporting what's i read on the net. lol

some of my material i got from www.freerepublic.com...

But in all honesty the reverse speech system seems to work in a way.
Otherwise you would hear alkshiwasb ahsauhs ahsa sha hmmmmm saudhas.
Not full sentence's from a speech reversed.

Either way ATS is a debunk site.
Either we debunk Reverse speech technology .
Or we need to start Recording more

i was only showing sample's from well known speech's.

We all know for a fact the beatles led lzeplin black sabbath. all have used back masking...and it sounds similar to me.
en.wikipedia.org...
read back masking link. it's real.

So Why is reverse speech technology any less plausibly?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you need to read what you are supposed to "hear" then you know it's just B.S. You need to listen without reading for it to be truly unbiased. The youtube video is suggesting words and then your brain will attempt to match them. Fact is you could make up words that sound vaguely similar and could achieve the same affect. It's called top-down processing (or the power of suggestion). Look it up sometime.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If you need to read what you are supposed to "hear" then you know it's just B.S. You need to listen without reading for it to be truly unbiased. The youtube video is suggesting words and then your brain will attempt to match them. Fact is you could make up words that sound vaguely similar and could achieve the same affect. It's called top-down processing (or the power of suggestion). Look it up sometime.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

i listen to the video while surfing the web for more info on the subject.
The video was "Behind the browser".
i wouldn't have posted it if i heard...I like pot pie or jelly make's be happy .

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I agree. If you have to be told what they're saying, then you're going to register those sounds with the words. You could interchange them with thousands of different phrases and they would probably make sense if you suggested they did with subtitles.

Basically through that Obama speeches video, I closed my eyes and it was all jibber-jabber. Unplausible to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I seen this really interesting show about this guy from somewhere in eastern europe. I don't remember if he was officially called the human calculator but he was absolutely amazing at math.

His family claims that he failed math in school and was a terrible student, it wasnt until later in life the skill was suddenly bestowed. For a live audience he multipled two random 5-6 digit numbers, he had the answer before the host with a calculator in his hand did.

What was interesting though and what relates to this topic, is that along with his mathematical skills he could literally switch between forward and backwards speech like multilingual speakers switch languages.

He could instantly start talking in perfect reverse. It sounded like complete nonsense, but then the program reversed the speech and it was clear as day, he perfectly pronounced every word - but backwards. If you want, give it an attempt yourself, try to say any phrase backwards its tough and requires much concentration. He could do it on the fly.

I recall, folks from his town believed he was a son of satan for his ability to speak backwards, stuck in old fashion values towns folk were very fearful of the man. I'll try and find links, but I am sure im not the only one on this forum who has seen this guy.

This is the program, I am not going to watch it all over again to see if this was the show that showed him speaking backwards, but I believe it is.

AHAHHA opening scene, 93 divided by 109, he attempts to solve it to ONE HUNDRED PLACES AFTER THE DECIMAL. Watch him do it, he is speaking so fast that its hard to even comprehend, and that's how fast he is solving it. Absolutely nuts! (And yes, right after that they show him speaking backwards)

[edit on 24-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this would need several control group tests to give any sort of reasonable outcome. just because the person that made this vid fashioned it so that he has negative sayings coming out of his mouth backwards doesn't many anything witout a control group.

you would need to provide results of a complete speech (more than one of course) form barak and then try and determine the percentage of things said backwards that mean anything. after that you would have to sort through the meaningful statements (backwards statements) and compare how many can be contrued as positive and how many as negative and make an analysis based on that.

also you would have to prove that reversing someone's speech isn't supposed to produce the opposite of what he's saying. that is only intuitive. in other words, if you reverse speeched jesus he should very likely sound like the devil and if you reverse speeched the devil he should very likely sound like dr. phil. (sorry bad joke)

there's no way you can prove that reverse speech is meaningfull whether or not this video is even factual.

this is retarded.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Lol that professor with his hat on Gdog style cracked me up so bad i pee'd in my pant's.
In that video.
Old men should not try to be Gdog's lol

But yeah like the guy int he video you posted.

Do you think maybe obama is sneaky like this guy?

IDk lol

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

watch the video proves he is saying what he intends.

Simple open windows recorder say ...YES WE CAN!
Then simply click reverse.
It will say thank you satan in reverse no matter who does it.

So in a way after all the Antichrist themes on obama it's funny his major them is YES WE CAN= "THANK YOU SATAN".

so in a way it's like back masking to lure the mass's either way you look at it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
-_- ....... You are... joking right? This is just pathetic.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well, if this kind of thing actually worked, you'd imagine Obama would include a reverse message saying 'Vote for me'. As in the famous Judas Priest court case:

In 1990, British heavy metal band Judas Priest was sued over a suicide pact made by two Nevada schoolboys. The lawsuit by their families claimed that the 1978 Judas Priest album Stained Class contained hidden messages, including the forward subliminal words "Do it" in the song "Better By You, Better Than Me" , and various backward subliminal messages. The case was dismissed by the judge for insufficient evidence of Judas Priest's placement of subliminal messages on the record,[86] and the judge's ruling stated that "The scientific research presented does not establish that subliminal stimuli, even if perceived, may precipitate conduct of this magnitude. There exist other factors which explain the conduct of the deceased independent of the subliminal stimuli." Judas Priest members commented that if they wanted to insert subliminal commands in their music, messages leading to the deaths of their fans would be counterproductive, and they would prefer to insert the command "Buy more of our records".

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
this is well, stupid..these words are used in our language all the time, as well as the phrases put together by these words...i see you don't do this to any of the conservative republican words. i guess they have their own language that said backward would of course say "god is good", "liberals bad".

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
How would the words "Yes We Can" turn into "Thank You Satan" in reverse? It doesn't make any sense. So, anyone who says "Yes We Can" is inadvertently thanking the Devil?

CX

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Did anyone else have to try real hard to make the sounds fit with the suggested words?

I've never understood all the fuss over reverse speech in songs....who the hell listens to records backwards anyway?

If they are trying to get a message across...a bit of advice.....play the damn thing forwards so everyone gets to hear it!!!

CX.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am DEFINITELY not a fan of Obama, but this is kind of pushing it. I am an audio engineer of 10 years, and i will tell you that you can find just about any phrase in any song when played backwards. Just pick a random song and reverse it, and let your mind do the rest.

No offense to the OP at all. Just doing your reporting duties.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Hmm. I wouldn't be so sure...

The more I read this forum, the less I believe in coincidences... Though, we should be really careful when speaking of the president of the stongest military power in the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lombardy Inn
I am DEFINITELY not a fan of Obama, but this is kind of pushing it. I am an audio engineer of 10 years, and i will tell you that you can find just about any phrase in any song when played backwards. Just pick a random song and reverse it, and let your mind do the rest.

No offense to the OP at all. Just doing your reporting duties.

Yeah i know if your looking for something you will find it.

But lets say this is a video of a chef.
And when it reverses it give's a recipe.
2 eggs milk flour..
You would associate something is going on with the word's he is speaking right?

Obama has been called the anit christ by ALOT of folk's.
Probably more Google search's than anyone in the history of the internet.

So when people find animus...Nibu... thank you Satan. ect...
in his speech's...
Isn't that about the same as the chef giving his recipe of 2 eggs milk and flour in reverse?
Layman talk. lol

Basically goes for any person.

If i am a computer repair person...giving a speech on repair.
And in my speech reversed it say's..Bill gate sucks. and Pentium is more stable.
it's not pure luck it says that.
Something is up.
What i do not know..lol

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliengurl

yes we can in reverse is nac ew sey ...

now we are talking about backmasking here...so you can make YES WE Can SOUND LIKE ANYTHING IN REVERSE (backmasking)....

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I have been noticing those videos floating around.

The one thing I found strange about Obama is that he cannot swear on a bible even when he tries his hardest whether he messes it up or someone else does for him.

A few others that raise my eyebrows....

He came from nowhere

He is loved by almost the whole world

He is attempting peace with nations that a few months ago were mortal enemies

People blindly follow him

Bla bla bla and so on

But.... he cant possibly have any alterior motive right? Its not like anyone in politics ever has right? Its not like we have ever seen anyone do anything evil before....right?

Love him or hate him he shows potential in many different forms and he is either going to be the best thing that ever happened or the worst thing that happened to America and potentially the world with all this "global" buzz word thing going on in front of us all.

History does have its habits its all ill say.

Time will be the judge and people will make up their minds on that.

If they can

[edit on 25-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join