It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
As I said before, a person can't exist in the US without paying taxes.

But obviously not for the jobs they're working at...

Rules- Our own government don't even follow the rules of the country we live in.

Some don't. Does that make it ok for millions of illegals to do the same?

Do they adhere to the Constitution?

Probably not. Does that make it ok for millions of illegals to do the same?

How many of Obama appointees didn't pay their taxes?

Who knows? Does that make it ok for millions of illegals to do the same?

How many Americans download coyright material?

A lot, but that has nothing to do with the current argument.

How many Americans have driven drunk in their life?

How many Americans have stolen something during their life?

The only difference is that most Americans haven't been caught while they were breaking the law. But the fact is that many Americans, like myself, break many laws that we are supposed to abide by.

Good for you.

Please quit insinuating that Americans abide by the laws that are set upon us.

We are legal citizens of the country we live in.

It is not the fact that Americans aren't willing to do those jobs. It is because many Americans aren't willing to stick around in those jobs. Think about the high cost of training businesses have to absorb because of high turnover rates.

Yep, and think of all that money that illegals would have to pay in taxes...
I guess it's easier to break the law? Is that seriously what you are saying?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

desperation...funny but not the word.
Well I can aford stakes like im sure many here can, but i dont go out and get them, not something i need. Meaning i get what is there for me to get. If i have to get a job and McDs is the only thing than ill take it. If in that process something better comes up than ill take it Im speaking of the people who demand more for less. Like some people i know. People who wont work at McDs because they dont want that kind of PR.

And i would rather there be no borders and live as one world, One peace society, one colaberation, one group one race as we are the Human race instead of seperation of classes and groups and clicks, gangs, races, color and sex. Just live as one together, but that is near impossible because of all of the groups created from seperation and from glory and from Filet Mignon and whatever. People fighting over idiotic things. Races and color and sex. People who want the fashion, the glamour the drugs the rights. So that will never happen. So im stuck with obeying laws that are put forth by the very people who deny them, by the very people who break them. I support law to an extent. I hate it when politicians make laws and than turn around and break them. So how can i go around and say that its wrong to do this when the very country I live in hides everything from the people they sworn to protect and to represent. Im not worried about the illegal coming to america to steal from the government that steals from us everyday. If you want to fix the problem of illegals coming to america and stealing and not paying taxes, you first need to worry about those who are already legal citizens, born and raised in America, who dis obey laws, who dont pay taxes. Worry about the criminals that are legal here and break every law they can even began to understand. So yea im not going to worry about the illegal coming in to make an honest buck to help feed him and his family back in Mexico [edit] (or any other country for that matter). Where is worse than before. Cops are criminals in every corner waiting to take your money. Drug cartels posted up in every corner. I dont blame the people who come to be able to live in this so called "free econmy" and the "land where dreams come true." Something we lost along time ago.

Peace!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
Im going to assume your friend is a citizen born on American soil.

Yep, I only mentioned him because otherwise I'll be seen as a racist.
I want people to know that this isn't about race.

Well i wont jump the gun, no worries.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I think it is.
When people are desperate, they're willing to accept circumstances that they previously wouldn't have.

Well I can aford stakes like im sure many here can, but i dont go out and get them, not something i need. Meaning i get what is there for me to get.

You missed the point of my analogy.
People will do what's in their best interest.
There's nothing wrong with someone working at a high end job and not considering McDonald until they get fired.

If i have to get a job and McDs is the only thing than ill take it. If in that process something better comes up than ill take it Im speaking of the people who demand more for less. Like some people i know. People who wont work at McDs because they dont want that kind of PR.

Would they rather not have a job at all?
The people I know would be willing to take any job at the moment.

And i would rather there be no borders and live as one world, One peace society, one colaberation, one group one race as we are the Human race instead of seperation of classes and groups and clicks, gangs, races, color and sex. Just live as one together, but that is near impossible because of all of the groups created from seperation and from glory and from Filet Mignon and whatever. People fighting over idiotic things. Races and color and sex.

Again, this isn't about race or sex.
This is about citizenship or non-citizenship.
America is like a club, you have to pay your dues.
Without that, our country would fall apart.

People who want the fashion, the glamour the drugs the rights. So that will never happen. So im stuck with obeying laws that are put forth by the very people who deny them, by the very people who break them. I support law to an extent. I hate it when politicians make laws and than turn around and break them. So how can i go around and say that its wrong to do this when the very country I live in hides everything from the people they sworn to protect and to represent.

Why does it matter what other people do? That doesn't make an illegal activity OK just because others do it...

It's this simple: If you are able to work on US soil, you should be able to pay taxes on US soil and become a legal citizen of the country you live in.

Im not worried about the illegal coming to america to steal from the government that steals from us everyday. If you want to fix the problem of illegals coming to america and stealing and not paying taxes, you first need to worry about those who are already legal citizens, born and raised in America, who dis obey laws, who dont pay taxes.

How about we do both?
Why the Hell should we only enforce one law at a time? That's ridiculous.
We should enforce all laws.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

I think it is.
When people are desperate, they're willing to accept circumstances that they previously wouldn't have..

So wouldnt desperation be a great discription of the illegal imigrants coming into america.
Desperate for a better life for them and their family. Thank you for that.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I would hope that this country is not a club.
and in the meantime while the people are working in high paying jobs they look at those who work in mcdonalds as lesser people. Thats what im talking about. And i know its not about race or sex or anything other than citizenship, but you brought up law enforcement and laws itself. Which is included in border states. that have border laws. which is why i stated that i would prefer no borders and than gave a breif explanation as to why that couldnt happen and the explanation had these words in them, so forgive if you think that my statement was directed towards race or sex.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Probably not. Does that make it ok for millions of illegals to do the same?

No, it doesn't. But you shouldn't be acting like Americans don't break any law.
And downloading copyright material does apply to this argument because a law is being broken. A crime is a crime. Doesn't matter if your sneaking into the country or doing it in the comfort of your home.

you and your taxes. Most businesses pay by check and deduct everything as per law because it benefits them during tax season. These taxes are taken out and sent to the appropriate agency.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well were obviously not doing good in any situation, we are trying to fix both problems and its not working. So the best solution is work on one and moderate the other. Can you cook and clean your car at the same time? you would probably never finish. and if you did you would have steak in you vacume cleaner and a bottle of turtle wax for supper.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think it is.
When people are desperate, they're willing to accept circumstances that they previously wouldn't have..

So wouldnt desperation be a great discription of the illegal imigrants coming into america.
Desperate for a better life for them and their family. Thank you for that.

Desperate enough to go through the legal procedures?
I sure as Hell hope so.
Thank you for that

[edit on 25-3-2009 by TruthParadox]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Do you realize how long it takes to become a citizen? Some people dont have the luxuary of time that most of us take for granted. So yes thank you.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Do you realize how long it takes to become a citizen? Some people dont have the luxuary of time that most of us take for granted. So yes thank you.

Don't have the time?
So what were they doing in Mexico for the past 20 years?
Seems to me they could have gone through the process if they wanted to...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No, it doesn't. But you shouldn't be acting like Americans don't break any law.
And downloading copyright material does apply to this argument because a law is being broken. A crime is a crime. Doesn't matter if your sneaking into the country or doing it in the comfort of your home.

Sneaking into the country in the comfort of my home?
That sounds pretty difficult...
I'm not saying that American's don't break the law, I'm saying American's aren't here illegally.

you and your taxes. Most businesses pay by check and deduct everything as per law because it benefits them during tax season. These taxes are taken out and sent to the appropriate agency.

www.alipac.us...

Randolph Capps, a senior research associate at the Urban Institute, estimates that about 55 percent of illegal aliens are paying into Social Security and Medicare by using fake Social Security numbers. The remaining 45 percent are not paying those taxes because their employers, who are not filing income taxes, are paying the illegals under the table, he said.

What would happen if 45 percent of Americans didn't pay income taxes?
Play that scenario out in your head for a bit

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Have you ever lived in mexico? Obviously their country doesnt care much for them. Why do you think theres kids in the streets washing the windows of cars on the street to get a dollor at most. Or the ones selling gum, kids at the ages of 8 and up some even younger. Its not nessecarly a place you want to live. Corrupted cops because they dont get paid enough. People work double triple jobs, like some do here, except almost everyone does over there. And this is only Mexico im speaking about because ive lived in mexico before. I was born here and moved to mexico for a while when i was young. I also have family there because my mother is Mexican, who yes traveld here on a Visa and then never left. So i know first hand what its like. Its not a place worth living in. Nothing like the states, where i lok at poor people who are legal who beg in the streets and i look at those who are illegal who instead of beggin for money are beggin for work.
So before you go on asking what they do for twenties years maybe you should go out and figure it out on your own. Im not gonna hide and say that everyone who comes in illegaly regardless of their country of origin are legit immigrants wanting a real life, but not all of them are and not all of them have the time to get lawyers and paperwork that takes years to do. Many are here illegaly trying to become citizens after several years of working. My father aswell had nothing but his friend when they traveled from El Salvador with nothing but their backs and hard work ethic. For what? to end up in a slum of people who wont give out a helping hand because the law forbids it? If their is a law that forbids us to help those ineed then i am a criminal no questions about it. But you wouldnt understand that, and i respect you for your opinions and your beliefs but dont sit and tell me about laws and enforcement and go by the rules, when your on a site about Governmental deniels and conspiracy and a shadow goverment, yet you sit ther and say, all for law enforcment. Ridicoulous.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would feel sorry for both the people of Mexico and Arizona,but I don't both of our countries brought this on themselves and now it's just a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

No, it's not ridiculous.
Our laws are nothing to laugh at. They exist for a reason.
Maybe you don't understand that reason.
I've seen many legal immigrants say that there is no excuse for people to come here illegally. They managed to do it just fine.
No, I have not been to Mexico nor do I want to.
But I have been to the United States, and I want it to remain a good country.
Part of being a good country is enforcing laws that exist to uphold a standard we have set.
You could point to a few people who may be hurting because they can't get into America right away, but I can point to many people who would be hurting if they did.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
AWESOME!!!!!! Maybe if they would have watched over the border a little better and cracked down on people escaping into USA a little better in the first place, they would have this problem.
This is great news, I hate friggin illegals. They take away from jobs that could and should be ours, obviously, they add to the crime rate. I saw get rid of them all. If they can get here legally, thats one thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by CrashGecko

for all you people who dont understand this, this is a system set up to work like this. the u.s.a. uses these "illegal" ppl to build everything cheap.

This is false. Private companies use illegals to maximize their profits. The price of the item to the consumer does not drop because of cheap labor.

to do everything cheap, its not their fault.

Of course it's their fault. They entered the country illegally.

and then if u wanna start talking, the u.s. came in killed off all the indians, took mexicos and everyones land. u.s.a.

From my understanding, nobody alive today is responsible for anything you just mentioned. If you can find someone still alive, maybe we can sue them or something

hopefully the bully will eventually get his ass beat.

Yes then we won't be able to pump billions of dollars into other countries economies to help them. Good thought.

most of "americans" dont even know where they come from. uhh some irish and british and spanish. u a mutt man. u a mutt so stop talking sh!.

And I suppose you can back this statement up with a source??? Of course you can't because it's a completely baseless, racist anti-American rant.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh you gotta be kidding right ? " A good country" we do not live a a good country we live in a country just like anyother that takes from those with less and only helps because something in turn will be awarded or lets just say taken. This is nothing close to a good country, we have so much corruption, as you can see by all the world news.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Well we can wrap up the debate in relative ease here. If there was no work for illegals, then there would be no illegal immagrants. END OF STORY!

Well based on that logic. If someone were to break into your house, it's your fault for having nice things. The answer is that you shouldn't have nice things or get better locks. The criminal is completely innocent of any wrongdoing. Interesting logic.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by moonwilson

YOU and by you i mean america and your government. you waltz into EVERY OTHER country's life, why u bitchin about "Illegal" aliens that clean YOUR # on the daily basis and do YOUR DIRTY JOBS? you say you in the know cuz u married to a legal alien? im a legal alien married to illegal alien so i think i know more. and i think u're talking sh. like the person that you were arguing said, your country was based on illegal immigration, so stfu, talk to the hand.

Actually our country is NOT based on illegal immigration.
There was no immigration policy when the US was formed.
Just thought I would straighten that out.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join