It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube vid: "Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It looks like an old chair in an old disused room.

What are we to make of this, exactly?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jtcolfax

Please go back, to the abandoned Masonic Temple and take alot more
pictures of everywhere inside and the outside to..!

You just might find something....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by M74
I guess because big corporations hold their meetings with members of the board and shareholders privately, instead of broadcasting everything they discuss to the masses, all the world's CEOs must be drinking blood and conducting sacrifices, too.

The driving force behind secrecy in business is money and through money, power.

What is the driving force behind secrecy in "The Free and Accepted Masons"?

Money?

Power?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Symbiote]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
You can't become a successful lawyer without being a Freemason, and most successful politicians are successful lawyers.

Can you provide supporting documentation?

I have read of the Temple Bar and the relationship to the Bar Association, and am curious.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
What is the driving force behind secrecy in "The Free and Accepted Masons"?

Keeping the 'secrets' of Freemasonry-the grips, words and details of the degrees-establishes that you are capabale of keeping your word and this inturn demonstrates intergrity.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The driving force behind Masonic secrecy is privacy. In point of fact, when a lodge undertakes its business, it has the right to require that other Masons who are visiting leave while the lodge conducts business that is only the business of its members.

You see, nothing has ever happened in any Masonic lodge that is any business of anyone who isn't a member of that lodge.

And that is why it is "secret." Because it is none of your business. I know that for many that is a difficult concept. Nonetheless, I think you'll find it is true that the are things which aren't any of your concern.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by driley

'' it is secret, Because it is none of your business.''

'' the are things which aren't any of your concern.''

No secrets activities should be tolerated '' FINAL ''

It's in secrets, that tyrannies are created. Those two lines...in your post
were also quotes, used by...

Jim Jones, ( People Temple )
David Koresh ( The Branch Davidian )
Adolf Hitler ( Nazi Party )
Benito Mussolini ( Italian Fascism )

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

It's in secrets, that tyrannies are created. Those two lines...in your post
were also quotes, used by...

Jim Jones, ( People Temple )
David Koresh ( The Branch Davidian )
Adolf Hitler ( Nazi Party )
Benito Mussolini ( Italian Fascism )

Yes, and it's in secret that revolutions are carried out.

Secrecy is a tool, and it is one that is used for both good and ill.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by RuneSpider]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So when can we send the technician over to install the 24/7 webcam in your bedroom? After all "No secrets activities should be tolerated '' FINAL '', right?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Yes, and it's in secret that revolutions are carried out.

sorry but no..revolutions are lead by those who standup on roofs
and YELL OUT LOUD, to creat a Critical Mass against conspiracies

Secrecy is a tool, used only by machiavalian minds to creat tyrrany

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

So when can we send the technician over to install the 24/7 webcam in your bedroom?
After all "No secrets activities should be tolerated '' FINAL '', right?

i got nothing to hide but...that's a Very strange and weird comment IMO
freemasons' strategy to derail investigations maybe?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

what do you want to know? Instead of bitching about how secret we are, how about you ask us something. I am quite sure I can answer about anything you ask and the few things I can't answer, I can point you where to find the answers. Is that fair enough or will you not believe what I tell you because being a freemason, I must not be telling the truth? Go ahead and ask.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

sorry but no..revolutions are lead by those who standup on roofs
and YELL OUT LOUD, to creat a Critical Mass against conspiracies

No.
The American revolution started in secret.
Many of the people who go out on roof tops and yell out loud get their head lopped off or are sent to the firing squad.
Revolutions start from people who have had to much of the current idiots and meet in a backroom somewhere and have a better idea.

During WWII, the French resistance movement worked in secrecy, secret codes are used during military actions in any war.

When you fight a war, you do not do it by sharing your battle plans with the enemy.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
But if you're into a masonic Temple, as a follower of a Luciferian Cult,
you're definitely not, one of the Good guys..!

Masons, beleive they're spreading the Light BUT they are actualy, very
mutch afraid of the Light..!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

You haven't met many Masons have you?
The fellow who's been cutting my hair or the last fifteen years is a Mason, and a member of the Scottish Rite.
Attends church every other Sunday and sent all of his kids to Catholic schools.
Many masons are very active in their Church.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

But if you're into a masonic Temple, as a follower of a Luciferian Cult,
you're definitely not, one of the Good guys..!

Masons, beleive they're spreading the Light BUT they are actualy, very
mutch afraid of the Light..!

Actually Masons must be of some religion before joining and are taught to worship their own God in their own way...there is no god of Freemasonry. Many of the men under George Washington were Freemasons and many Freemasons are well-known 'good guys'.

As for the video:

Part 1

-It took several committees that had no Masonic members in it to make the seal
-The video states there are thirty three stones (I’m guessing he meant steps), but either way that number is way off.
-The all-seeing eye is emblematical of God
-Novus Ordo Seclorum doesn’t mean “New World Order”, but “New Order of the Ages”. Someone needs another Latin lesson.
-None of the Bush’s have ever been Freemasons
-Just because Bill Clinton was on a magazine cover doesn’t mean he was a Freemason. He was in the DeMolay, but never became a Freemason.
-There is no definitive connection (one that anyone can prove) between Priory of Sion, Knights Templar, and the Freemasons; or to Rosslyn Chapel.

Part 2

-As I said above, there is no known connection between Templars and Freemasonry
-Hell, there is still no evidence that the Priory of Sion were connected to the Templars.
-Many of the dates are skewed in the video and mixed up.
-Wait, wait…because one group used nets to capture the enemy anyone that uses a net is the same as the group? So no one else in the world has ever used a net? Net use is exclusive to communists only? That my friend is what we call a non-sequitur argument.
-I love how he calls pro-Mason videos “propaganda”. How hypocritical.
-Conspiracy theorists think they know why members join, but really have no idea. Most conspiracies are created out of ignorance, fear, or revenge.
-We are taught to be charitable
-Also note, if anything, by the structure of Freemasonry, Freemasons would prefer a more confederate system than a unitary NWO.

Part 3

-As for the referencing a Hitler image, the Grand Lodge of Idaho denounced Hitler, his ideals, and the atrocities of the Nazi Party.
-And the whole aura and magic talk by the narrator is setting off my crazy meter.
-It was painful to watch this part
-As for the skull part, it only pertains to the York Rite of Freemasonry
-Boaz and Jachin don’t pertain to Egyptian gods; maybe someone should read the bible
-As for the Jahbulon picture, nice photoshop and lying.
Part 4
-How dramatic that the ‘creator’ of these videos is ‘murdered’. Pretty sad. He has revealed nothing but only made a mockery of documentaries.
-The George Washington Masonic Memorial is a spectacular building. Each body of the Freemasons had a hand in its design.
-The Bohemian Club or Skull&Bones have no connection to the Freemasons.
-The Jewish Order has no authority over Freemasonry

For future references too, some music, sound clips, and assumptions don’t make something true. There were hardly any facts given in that video, it was mostly just cooky mumbo jumbo.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Originally posted by thewind

.... masons above the 3rd degree are sworn to strict silence, ...and defend masonry at any cost......

This post from thewind, really reflect Freemasons behaviors on conspiracy forums

Is lying to manipulate ''profanes'' ( like the freemason, Brothers in Arms, always call us...)
is, the most used strategy to defend masonry ?

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

.... masons above the 3rd degree are sworn to strict silence, ...and defend masonry at any cost......

Actually that is a farse. We are told to be good citizens, neighbors, husbands, fathers, etc.

This post from thewind, really reflect Freemasons behaviors on conspiracy forums

And "thewind" is a expert on Masonic behavior? Strict silence? I didn't think I have been too quiet on this board.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
something that is good doesnt need secrecy. if god is good, (and thats the only god id consider respecting) he has no need to hide his secrets from half the population; or set up secret societies to pass down scientific truth. this truth should be available to all. and then of course htere's the blood drinking. stupid people, thats all i can say. they want to worship a god that advocates animal sacrifice and blood drinking? whats the next level, human sacrifice?

a lot of stories come out about these clubs that some are involved in satanism and child abuse; torture; paediphilia; and human sacrifice. sounds pretty evil to me. are people so dumb they want to be part of an organization involved in this stuff? Makes me sick.

but then, people follow the catholic religion, defiantly, inspite of all the paediphile priest scandals and cover ups by the church. and in spite of the fact that the pope was a nazi (hitler youth) and looks a lot like the emperor off star wars..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
and for those masons that really think their organization is out to benefit humankind - how come half of humanity are deemed 'undeserving' of these secrets? why do they think they're better than the rest of us? (people just like to feel important) these guys are using your egos and the fact that you want to belong to something powerful - and you KNOW its powerful - you can FEEL the power - being part of a secret global society - that no one else knows about. what crazy power. you're outside and above the rules of normal society cuz world leaders are in your club, along with anyone who counts; and everyone. and you get a lot of perks. they know how to keep you happy.

leo zagami says on utube that you only get told as much as you're deemed to 'want to know'. they ASSESS you. if you're thought to be a good person, they DONT invite you to the paediphile parties and you WONT hear about them. if they get the vibe u like that sort of thing - you'll have opportunities made available to you. they dont require members to participate in this stuff. you can go up really high and never participate in this stuff or become aware of it, according to zagami. but it is going on in your darling organization. that you are a part of in your ignorance and egotism.

the reason they dont force u to participate and still keep you on board, is they WANT lots of people to do their bidding. if they told everyone about the evil side of their organization , many would drop out. they want as many obedient mindless slaves as possible. that's you.

wake up people...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join