It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
blah blah blah whatever you say means nothing. ther eis one real easy way to put an end to the speculation and that is for BHO to produce his vaulted BC that includes the name of the hospitol and doctor that performed the delivery.

he who laughs last laughs the hardest.

why did the DNC file joint motion to dismiss? because when the truth comes out they will be charged and convicted of fraud and treason. the DNC did not do their job and are equally responsible.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker12

For the last time, he cannot do that. A court order would be needed for Obama to allow viewing of his vaulted BC. Here, I'll show you since you are apparently not into researching it yourself:

From an old article that seems to have been deleted:

A post on ATS by me

As a result, Fukino said she does not believe Health Department officials could release Obama's birth certificate to the public even with his permission, although she would need to get a legal ruling to be certain.

This article seems to have been archived or deleted by the Honolulu Advisor. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Yup, it has been archived and requires membership to the site to access. Anyway, there you have it. The director of the Hawaiian State Department of Health says that Obama could not release the vaulted BC without a legal ruling.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
anyone can get a copy of their vaulted BC for like $20.

way to parse words, of course she Fukino cannot release it to the public but he Obama can.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker12

Yeah, they can, it is called a COLB.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

I think you might be misreading this...what it means is you cant get a copy of a certificate even with Obamas permission because you have to be a member of the birth certificate holders immediate family to obtain it. The legal ruling they were talking about was whether that is the case or not.

www.vitalchek.com...

You can get as many copies of the BC as you like in the US as long as you are immediate family member.

www.immihelp.com...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Right. A COLB. That is what it is called. They are synonymous. He cannot, however, get the vaulted birth certificate copied and released.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Wrong..COLB is certification of live birth...not a birth certificate.

You dont get it do you?

BTW I have some good Irish jokes

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi. First time poster here, long time surfer of the site. This thread and a few others have inclined me to create an account and partake in some of these discussions.

Let me start by saying that I really enjoy this site, although I can't say that about a few of the posters who shall remain nameless.

Now to the point. I have been following the whole BC issue since the election and let me just say this: Ever since JFK's assassination we have been spoon fed presidents. Trying to argue that voting means something in this country right now would be an exercise in futility. Obama is not eligible but that doesn't matter. If he gets impeached, it doesn't matter. If Biden or McCain or Pailin become presidents, guess what? It doesn't matter.

Republicans and democrats, in this day and age, are two sides of the same coin. This coin has been minted by the people who own this world. You folks bicker about republicans this, democrats that. This is exactly what keeps you from unifying against tyranny. Race, religion, nationality, even sexuality allow for the ones in control to remain in control, and remain on the very top of the pyramid that is the global populace. We're all slaves people.

Let's for one second assume that the supreme court decides that Obama is NOT eligible. What then? A new figurehead will arise in his place, a talking puppet if you will. I don't think the Supreme court will allow this case to be heard simply because it is not part of the agenda. There are so many global players in the right positions that the grip on this country (and others) is too overwhelming to think about.

But we must. We must think about it. We must dwell on it. We must marinate in it. If we do not, our posterity will be in more dire straits than we could ever imagine. "1984" is happening before our very eyes people. A revolution must take place. We must rout the evil, war mongering, parasitic social elite from humanity. We must do this in our lifetimes. We must do this soon, before your rights as a human being cease to exist.

Put aside your differences and use your heads. You really think democrats and republicans differ? To quote Ralph Nader: "The only way republicans and democrats differ is the quickness with which they get on their knees for big business"

If Obama had nothing to hide, he would hide nothing. If you were president and people were questioning your eligibility based on birth you would present every piece of evidence including the proverbial kitchen sink. Unless of course you had something to hide, in which case you would act in the same way as our current president does.

I want to again stress how important it is to wake up and stop the belligerent ignorance that has been brainwashed into so many people's minds. Because that is the first step towards enlightenment.

Might I suggest "googling" the following two words and watching the video: Missing Links

It is a two hour film which, if nothing else, should disgust you, no matter your race, creed, or gender.

Get disgruntled. Get disgusted. Get mad. Get furious, but not at each other.

Get mad at the fact that we, Americans as a whole, have had our eyes blanketed with each new presidential election.

Figure out who the culprits are and direct all that energy at them. Not violently, not yet, violence is an absolute last resort.

What do I mean then?

Let me leave the answer in this quote from... not a great man in America's history, not a great scholar of days past, but from a man from whom you'd never expect such brilliance until you got to understand him... A rapper of all people, Immortal Technique: "Organizational skills kill more niqqas than bullets"

Edit: spelling and grammar -_-

[edit on 18-3-2009 by JewsAreInControl]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JewsAreInControl

Welcome to ATS and well said.
I am neither republican nor democrat simply because of the fact that I am not even American. Why should this matter to me? Because we are all being hoodwinked across the world and if this issue can be made public then maybe... just maybe it will wake people up to all the facts that you stated in your fine speech.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo

Wrong..COLB is certification of live birth...not a birth certificate.

COLB is a birth certificate by all accounts because it is the legal certification of the longer vaulted form and therefor reflects directly the information of birth in that longer form. 95% of americans refer to their COLB as a birth certificate, as truthseeker him/herself unknownly showed as such.

You dont get it do you?

You dont get these law suits and why they are being shot down all the time. Obama has satisfied vai legal ways his eligibility, and his satisfied all but the conspiracy fringe (how surprising
). You need sufficient evidence to get the surpeme judge to bring on any further action and thus far you folks have nothing to show it.

Kicking and screaming and crying foul over the matter aint evidence under the matter of law and the constitution. This is a constitutional republic and you are obligated to bring evidence forward as the constitution applies to the rights of both sides.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JewsAreInControl

Much of what you hit upon may very well hold volumes of merit, though the library of negativity cast by that which would prompt the choice of such a username far outshadows the same.

my three pence.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

My favorrrrrrrite part?

If they somehow won, if the lawsuit went to court and made it to the discovery phase, the birth certificate would still have to be verified in private by a person(s) who is qualified. They still wouldn't get to see it, and they would still have to trust a public official.

Nothing would change.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by sueloujo

Right. A COLB. That is what it is called. They are synonymous. He cannot, however, get the vaulted birth certificate copied and released.

Not that its important but again there not the same

Short forms, known sometimes as computer certifications, are not universally available, but are cheaper than photocopies and much more easily accessible. Limited information is taken from the original birth record (the long form) and stored in a database that can be accessed quickly when birth certificates are needed in a short amount of time. Whereas the long form is a copy of the actual birth certificate, a short form is a document that certifies the existence of such certificate, and is given a title such as "Certification of Birth" or "Certificate of Birth Registration". The short form typically includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents. When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances [6]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

OK Southern Guardian, lets assume for a minute that there is some legitimate reason for not just producing an actual birth certificate and not the obviously forged Certificate of Live Birth which in Hawaii can be given to someone who was born anywhere, so how was he able to attend school in Indonesia when they only allowed Muslim citizens, and why does he lie about ever being Muslim? And how is it that he was able to gain access to Pakistan? At that time they were not allowing Americans in and American citizens were constrained by American law from entering as well. Why can't he show us a passport with the appropriate visas. Why has he gone to such lengths to hide his college records? Could it be because they would prove that he receiving aid for foreign students? Wake up! This is not about republicans or democrats, it is about Americans and the law. Besides, if you cannot see that he has broken every campaign promise he made, faster than any president in history you need your head checked. For instance he promised that he would bring all our troops HOME instead he sent out even more and tried to shuffle them around like he had done something. He is a corporate puppet just like Bush was! FACE IT!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Bull#, I have a certified and stamped birth certificate, mine right here in the desk drawer. It shows exactly what hospital I was born in at what time and delivered by what doctor all info missing from Obama's forged COLB, and I don't need a legal ruling to post it on the internet or walk up and down the street showing it to everyone I see and if I could get on TV I could show it live to everyone who is watching. stop drinking the koolaid and wake up to what is going on around you. I know it is hard realizing and admitting you were duped. Hell I voted for Reagan cause I thought he really meant what he said and he sure fooled me. But he didn't break his campaign promises as fast as Obama. The real shame is that people like you just listened to his promises and rhetoric and didn't look at his record so when he made outrageous lies like "I voted against the war" you just believed him. Thanks for helping to sell us all even further down the river. The Bush boys put us in the canoe and now Obama has taken the paddles.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
oh man. You got me all excited thinking that the truth and real birth certificate might actually come out ... but then I saw that the quote was from World Net Daily. BUMMER! I'll wait until I see the news in another media source before I allow myself to get happy about this.

Don't worry. The real one will come out or at least the conspiracy theorists will say it is a good fake.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This should stir things up a bit:

Both presidential candidates are constitutionally ineligible to be president! Let that statement digest for a minute and, for the sake of argument for just a moment, just take that as fact. Now, answer this: Why would "the powers that be" make their two puppets constitutionally ineligible for the same reason, that being neither of them is a natural born U.S. citizen? I don't completely have an answer myself, but can anyone formulate an opinion without bringing personal attacks?

And, for those who keep chirping, "Prove he isn't eligible". Have you gone in and gotten a State ID / DL or applied for a job? The burden of proof is on you, not the employer. I, as a citizen and taxpayer of this country AM the employer and so it's completely within my rights to demand that every employee of the U.S. government PROVE they're who they say they are and if their employment is restricted to natural citizens, they damn well need to prove they meet that requirement too.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watermonkey

Both presidential candidates are constitutionally ineligible to be president! Let that statement digest for a minute and, for the sake of argument for just a moment, just take that as fact. Now, answer this: Why would "the powers that be" make their two puppets constitutionally ineligible for the same reason, that being neither of them is a natural born U.S. citizen? I don't completely have an answer myself, but can anyone formulate an opinion without bringing personal attacks?

And, for those who keep chirping, "Prove he isn't eligible". Have you gone in and gotten a State ID / DL or applied for a job? The burden of proof is on you, not the employer. I, as a citizen and taxpayer of this country AM the employer and so it's completely within my rights to demand that every employee of the U.S. government PROVE they're who they say they are and if their employment is restricted to natural citizens, they damn well need to prove they meet that requirement too.

I think when one reason might be so they have a good reason to pull his theiving ass out of office but they better do it quick while there is still an America left because this guy is scarring the crap out of people and the only change they are going to see the the change of their underwear from the mess their fear of losing our country is doing.

THANKS OBIMBO! YOU COMMUNIST !

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watermonkey

Both presidential candidates are constitutionally ineligible to be president!

I can say the tooth fairy exists! That doesnt necessarily make that statement to be true.

Why would "the powers that be" make their two puppets constitutionally ineligible for the same reason

This isnt about the NWO conspiracy, this is about whether Obama is constitutionally ineligible, which nobody here has proven. When fringers are cornered over the evidence for this BC conspiracy they quickly move into this NWO garbage which has nothing to do with the current dicussion.

that being neither of them is a natural born U.S. citizen?

Again you offer no constitutional or other evidence. Making one liners aint ganna get that judge to show the long form. This is a constutional republic. The burder of proof lies on the accuser.

I don't completely have an answer myself

If you intend to prove he is ineligible you are to provide the evidence to do so.

without bringing personal attacks?

Wonderful, tell the OP to cut out his personal attacks and to start providing evidence to back up his claim, constitutional wise. Your personal issues with Obama doesnt cut it as evidence.

And, for those who keep chirping, "Prove he isn't eligible". Have you gone in and gotten a State ID / DL or applied for a job?

Yes you have not been reading the thread fully, why dont you actually read the counter arguments against the OP instead of ignoring it. The state IDs, or birth certificates that 95% of americans use is actually the COLB. Americans commonly mistaken the COLB as their actual long form, although both are certifications of ones birth place and age the COLB is used by americans to present as evidence for a job, licence etc. and they are accepted because they are certifications of birth place and age.

People here absolutly have no idea as to what the long form birth certificate is. No the long form birth certificate is not the same one americans use in general as ID. The long form is up to three pages long, shows evidence as to how you were born, as to medical analysis on the day birth (shortened) and also any birth defects present or diseases. The long form is vaulted and every american needs only be requested by a supreme judge to release the vault copy. The BC you mentioned was the COLB that americans use as ID.

The burden of proof is on you, not the employer.

Certainly, and in such americans then present their COLB which is accepted as it is a legal form of certification and the exact copy of the longer form. Americans will not go through all the legal processes to get a supreme judge to release their longer form, they use the COLB. Obama has presented he COLB and it has been accepted by state officials, health officials, confirmed as authentic and the majority of americans accept it as such.

What you suffer from is ignorance, because from what you been saying above, you clearly are mistaken about the legal processes regarding birth certificates and what most americans use.

I, as a citizen and taxpayer of this country AM the employer and so it's completely within my rights to demand

You are employer and as such Obama has presented his BC and it has been accepted and authenticated. No employer can however request the long form unless they are relatives and the COLB is the only form of ID to be presented. The minority fringe do not account for the entire nation. The rightwing fringer will always have some issue with Obama and therefor they have no place to demand anything.

Now as this is a constitutional republic where the burden of proof lies on the accuser you are to either provide us constitutional evidence, or evidence of his birth outside of US soil, or else you will be getting nowhere with these demands and these lawsuits.

Please carry on as you are, you dont know what you are talking about and you certainly dont appear to have evidence as to what you believe in.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
I think when one reason might be so they have a good reason to pull his theiving ass out of office but they better do it quick while there is still an America left because this guy is scarring the crap out of people and the only change they are going to see the the change of their underwear from the mess their fear of losing our country is doing.

How far are you folks with the lawsuit? Any updates? Please enlighten us.... and Im still waiting for that constitutional evidence or evidence of him being born in Kenya. Please I am waiting.

THANKS OBIMBO! YOU COMMUNIST !

Must you lower yourself to a 12year old over this matter? Really now.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join