It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will try to kill you for this, but God will protect you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjonI can't make you telepathic without having an audible conversation with you, but if you email me your phone number I will prove it to you

There is no need to prove your ability in this manner. I suppose your job is to take care of those who are will and able to listen to YOUR truth and take your 'messages' at face value.

[edit on 2009-3-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjon
reply to post by stereovoyaged

All I can give you is my word, I've been in threatening situations for this reason and I faced them with faith that God would be with me and deliver me and he has everytime

Yes, your words ring true to me. I've heard a couple of stories from people have survived life-threatening situations from vehicular accidents and that they had something 'glorious' save them from a premature fate into the great beyond. Neat.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by telepathicjon

You have my support - I have been posting all over about Jesus, the Lord and Saviour.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by telepathicjon

HUMAN LOVE is the GODESS of GOD. LOVE protects and your neigbour, as well. There are no more ways out. You see that WORLDWIDE PLANET isd MAlmade. Technology, progress, civilzation, conceots, precepts, ideologies and theologies have been turned into instruments of GENOCIDES that HUMAN BEINGS have never EXPERIENCED. Your MONEY protects you and your POWER against the poorest of the POOR. There was no bread left after Christ has shared the last piece with the POOR. KEEP WELL. LIVE for LOVE.
LOVE PREACHER or VICARIO.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

i think there are people on earth who would not misuse their telepathic power if they had it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hey stereo, People live their lives based on their beliefs. How can you not?

BTW, haven't got past page one, but will the OP tell us how to use/increase/be aware of our telepathic abilities??

ok I have read all of the post, and apparently I need to give OP my phone number to activate this ability ( I do beleive in telepathy BTW). Can someone plz give OP your phone number and find out if this works? rofl. no seriously, can someone try it for me? I don't want to be harrassed in the middle of the night by delusions of conversion obligations. But plz somoene report back on the success failure...?

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by Sliick
Not to "flame" you but....

God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden of eden for eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Why would he charge someone [i.e. you] to tell everyone about an ability which will be used for nefarious reasons?

I do have to say.

Ok god told Adam and Eve that they could do anything within the garden of eden but with one exception being that they could not take any apples Apples hey? Red ones or green ones? In any case it may have been a durian, no one knows what the fruit wasfrom the tree of knowledge. The fruit was eaten therefore the consequences were put into effect.

You obviously cannot see the metaphor.

Firstly god asks you to trust him, He does? when? why does god need trust? Actually, why does God need to ask for anything?they never trusted him and had no faith in his word despite being warned of the consequences and even knowing that god existed.

God is a man A hormonal young man with anger management issues, and an ego to boot.of his word, therefore if he did not deliver his word he would be deceiving you.

This is also an example of how we have free will and our actions have consequences for ourselves and everyone else.

I am just pointing this fact out not because of my religious stance which may surprise some, I would be surprised if you were orthodox christian.but because its a pretty easy thing to see if you read the the very thing you are talking about. It is a metaphor.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

sorry about the fat font. I am still trying to figure out how to do multiple quotes.....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
OT:

There is one question I have to ask. Why would anybody want to just give out their phone number to someone they don`t know? I may not be the smartest person in this world, but handing out ones phone number like that could be asking for trouble.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
God Helps Those Who help Themselves!

If you are in the midst of a fire, and you keep on paraying to god to save you, without making any motion of saving yourself, then you are doomed!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I am a christian and am called by the God and Father of Jesus Christ to lead a movement to make telepathy known in this nation.

Oh no, here we go again another one being called,

Ok I'm hooked here we go again.

If god is the creator of all that there is then it is impossible for god not to get what god wants.

If god wants the rest of us to know something we would know it. If for any reason anyone should have any doubt, as to what you claimed to be called to do. Then this would imply that god could not get what god wants thus negating the omniscience of god.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by Sliick
Not to "flame" you but....

God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden of eden for eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Why would he charge someone [i.e. you] to tell everyone about an ability which will be used for nefarious reasons?

I do have to say.

Ok god told Adam and Eve that they could do anything within the garden of eden but with one exception being that they could not take any apples Apples hey? Red ones or green ones? In any case it may have been a durian, no one knows what the fruit wasfrom the tree of knowledge. The fruit was eaten therefore the consequences were put into effect.

You obviously cannot see the metaphor.

Firstly god asks you to trust him, He does? when? why does god need trust? Actually, why does God need to ask for anything?they never trusted him and had no faith in his word despite being warned of the consequences and even knowing that god existed.

God is a man A hormonal young man with anger management issues, and an ego to boot.of his word, therefore if he did not deliver his word he would be deceiving you.

This is also an example of how we have free will and our actions have consequences for ourselves and everyone else.

I am just pointing this fact out not because of my religious stance which may surprise some, I would be surprised if you were orthodox christian.but because its a pretty easy thing to see if you read the the very thing you are talking about. It is a metaphor.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

sorry about the fat font. I am still trying to figure out how to do multiple quotes.....

It is a parable for crying out loud

Think about what we are all doing being here on earth for a second.

Now ask yourself, what are we all doing? We are all experiencing and learning from all walks of life, whether you are good, bad, have money, have no money, starving, well fed and so on and so forth. We chose to have life, we chose to have free will and we chose to walk this path of knowledge.

Now ask yourself, what is complete badness and ask yourself what is complete goodness? Nobody can answer that question yet and we have yet to experience either. Until we have experienced both, we will be here and as long as there is still something to be experienced we will be here as a species.

That is the whole point!

This tells you that if you read it. If you cannot even begin to comprehend the beginning of the whole point of human life on this earth then how can you ever expect to understand the rest of why things happen as they do etc. How can you even answer who you really are either.

It does not matter your belief right now to be able to see that is all I am saying. Surely you can see my point?

Life itself is a fascinating paradox.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by theindependentjournal

The way I see it is, we are inocent and weak, there is no way for us to protect ouselves and we would be killed unless God himself came to our rescue and ensured our safety

Dude, i am far from being weak, and even further away from being innocent,,,

i have been in this hell of a world for 26 years now, and I am still alive, i've been through alot, i've lived in a country with the highest murder rate in the world for a very long time, i have survived muggings, robberies, fights and much more...

not to even mention all the millions of different diseases out there just waiting to infect you and kill you...

so who has been protecting me ?

and no, im not christian.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread444818/pg1#pid5974232] /url]

I am a Christian, but I'm sorry to say you may need help. Schizophrenia is real. It would be wrong to encourage you and to not suggest you seek some help.

Can you see the inherent difficulty in separating the 'righteous' voices from the imagined...... the 'godly' from the deluded .
I am presuming that as a Christian , you believe in a god ,and that you except that god has spoken to people from time to time .

I applaude the fact that you did not encourage this mans delusion
, and i fear that ATS is a very dangerous place for those on the edge .

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't wish to get in to a great debate about religion but correct me if I am wrong is there any proof that this supposed man Jesus christ existed on this planet?

The reason I ask is that so many people put their faith into religions and to me they are all represent the same things and they are divide control and manipulate.

Discomforting ignorance

If you belonged to a political party or a social club that was tied to as much bigotry, misogyny, homophobia, violence and sheer ignorance as religion is, you'd resign in protest. To do otherwise is to be an enabler, a Mafia wife, with the true devils of extremism that draw their legitimacy from the billions of their fellow travellers. lf the world does come to an end here or wherever, or if it limps into the future, decimated by the effects of a religion-inspired nuclear terrorism, let's remember what the real problem was: That we learned how to precipitate mass death before we got past the neurological disorder of wishing for it.
That's it. Grow up or die

Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do. Most people would think it's wonderful when someone says, 'I'm willing Lord, I'll do whatever you want me to do.' Except that since there are no gods actually talking to us, that void is filled in by people with their own corruptions and limitations and agendas.

Quote from religulous source

[edit on 12-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
reply to post by ANOK

Exactly, its , its! lunacy!!! its its mind boggling to the ppl who "get it". Remember, at one point ppl believed this earth was flat and they had "proof". Religion is another mistake that unfortunatly has stuck around too long. Can you imagine how much better this world would be without religious wars? Crusade: religions war, Jihad: religious war. War on terror: Religious war, its "I BELIEVE THIS, YOU BELIEVE THAT, IM GOIN TO KILL YOU!!"

But religion is not necessarily following the word of God. Yes, religion causes trouble sometimes, but Jesus didn't say follow religion, He said, follow Me.

And by the way, EVIL causes war, but not all religious people or even churches are evil, many do very much good in the world.

The evil that comes about is usually caused by the leadership, kinda like in countries, the people don't always want what their governments want, but we don't always have the power to stop it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It will never be logical because it is "organized". One thing that everyone is forgetting is that spiritual people don't live for this world. They know that this life is just a moment in time for our souls and therefore, if I am to die while doing what I am supposed to be doing by the word of God and the good, then my reward for me is not of this Earth. It is in Heaven. To deny that which we believe is truth to be told means that we will be denied by Him. But, what EVERYONE is forgetting is there is to be NO JUDGEMENT of others or their lives or beliefs. Just be a witness and live your life as an example.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

One thing that you can do to example this is to walk into any church and ask them what a model member of their "affiliation" would be and they would have an answer. That's the problem. There is no "MODEL" christian. Therefore, once the person enters the church they are pigeon-holed into a certain way of living their lives as to emulate their "model" member. If you don't fit it, you fail. That is not what God intended. If it is a personal choice, then why does it have to be such a public display of worship? Does everyone who attends church think that God only moves at 10:00 on Sunday morning every day of the week?? There is no time to God. There is only His time, and He is always on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There is nothing to hard for God. Will you sit there while a friend is being abused in front of you by others using telepathy to distort his, or will you help this person in need?

If you will help others God is saying he will protect you.

He also says, when we are doing this to 'stay together'

You can't just read the first post on this one. This one seems to add a bit more substance, from my interpretation it sounds as if the OP is referring to God being omni-potent and within us all, and by helping others you are actually doing God's work..

Thats my interpretation.. Hope I'm right otherwise there'll be quite a bit more flaming on here methinks.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

I'm not an optimist, I'm not a pessimist.. I'm a realist

I like your sig line
, it reminds me of myself, except I'd have to say it this way:

I used to be an optimist, then I became a pessimist, now I'm just an optimistic realist!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Im sorry but i stopped reading after you said you were on a mission for ol' JC.........DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join