It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by drunk
Well some members are un-civil sorry to say

As for your topic are you trying to say that the human race is heading towards extinction?
My apologies to GODFLESH and the ATS Mods who have to use cattle prods to get the crowd settled after my posts.

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Preest]

Not just your post but others as well

Anyway bacvk to topic.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
First of all, I don't believe you are from the streets.I, my friend am from Gary,IN.The murder capital of the world per capita for the last, what, 6 out of 8 years, my brother is form Chicago, the "Wild 100's" though baby!You see, we from the streets know what areas are crime polluted, and the East side of Chicago ain't all that bro'. Believe me I have been there. It just got "exciting" within the last what, couple of years, but they was trying to imitate what WE have been doing for YEARS.2 gunshot wounds, yeah right!!If you would have said the south side, or even the west side, i might have believed you. YOu live in the burbs, face it. My buddy was from the same area, and he knows real ghettos, and he said that place just ain't it.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by jhova]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Human evolution is not a proven fact!It's not even that good of a theory!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Preest, you haven't debated me since i have posted.You just keep saying, you are wrong and I am right, with know type of reasons why other than you just don't like my theories.What is up with that!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
First of all, I don't believe you are from the streets.I, my friend am from Gary,IN.The murder capital of the world per capita for the last, what, 6 out of 8 years, my brother is form Chicago, the "Wild 100's" though baby!You see, we from the streets know what areas are crime polluted, and the East side of Chicago ain't all that bro'. Believe me I have been there. It just got "exciting" within the last what, couple of years, but they was trying to imitate what WE have been doing for YEARS.2 gunshot wounds, yeah right!!If you would have said the south side, or even the west side, i might have believed you. YOu live in the burbs, face it. My buddy was from the same area, and he knows real ghettos, and he said that place just ain't it.
You obviously don't know anything about Chicago...that's cool cause it seems Chicago isn't the only thing you know nothing about. Whatever though...you're proving to everybody exactly what kind of bumbling, slack jawed, "street" cat you are. I see the forum quaking in fear.

I do have a major suggestion for you...it's called...therapy. I believe there's people that can help you out with that and they may even take a linx card.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Human evolution is not a proven fact!It's not even that good of a theory!
True, human evolution isn't a proven theory...but it's no more proven then the God of the Jews creating humans from dirt and a rib bone. Don't replace one unproven theory for another.

Preest, you haven't debated me since i have posted.You just keep saying, you are wrong and I am right, with know type of reasons why other than you just don't like my theories.What is up with that!
There's nothing to debate. You're too busy jappin out about this and that to concentrate long enough to type coherently. I don't "like" your theories?
I don't dislike your theories...I'm just smart enough to know when they're THEORIES...and not fact.

You have a good day player.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Alright pimpin, I'll see you around.And you are right, I have the streets in my blood, and you obviously don't!I am not afraid to say what I feel though, you come off as kind of scary to me though, but hey you are from the east side of Chicago, you are hard!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
AND evolution is a crappy theory at that!Stick to what you think you know!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Obviously, what you think is a proven fact, and what I think are totally different.You are not open minded at all!
But I am glad to see you are up early this morning talking to me, it must be on your mind at least some what, or you would not waiste your time.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Alright pimpin, I'll see you around.And you are right, I have the streets in my blood, and you obviously don't!I am not afraid to say what I feel though, you come off as kind of scary to me though, but hey you are from the east side of Chicago, you are hard!
Okay, Iceberg Slim.

AND evolution is a crappy theory at that!Stick to what you think you know!
I am sticking to what I know...I know neither evolution or creation has been proven. You might want to stick to what you know as well. I know it might not be much but it's all a player can work with right?

I'd be happy to roll with your theory on human creation if you can prove it without using a book written by men...can you do that?

Obviously, what you think is a proven fact, and what I think are totally different.You are not open minded at all!
But I am glad to see you are up early this morning talking to me, it must be on your mind at least some what, or you would not waiste your time.
I'm always open to different possibilities, but once again, I know when to draw lines when it comes to fact and theory. You can slap youself on the back and come up with a load of witty little internet-isms but the fact is...you aren't producing any facts to back your theory...can you?

[Edited on 4-20-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You are a funny dude, what do you want a dead alien in your lap!Or do you want "God" to come down and give you his personal book on how to rule the universe.See what I am saying.If life were that easy, there would be no reason to live it!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You are a funny dude, what do you want a dead alien in your lap!Or do you want "God" to come down and give you his personal book on how to rule the universe.See what I am saying.If life were that easy, there would be no reason to live it!
In other words...you can't produce an alien body?

In other words...god won't come down and hand me a book on how to rule the universe?

Bingo...nor is there a fossil record to prove human evolution from primates.

Both are theories...with ignorant zealots on both sides claiming they know the truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You are a funny dude!If someone was p1ssi1ng on your back, and said it was rain, you would believe that too huh?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You are a funny dude!If someone was p1ssi1ng on your back, and said it was rain, you would believe that too huh?
If somebody was urinating on my back you neanderthal I would probably step out of the stream and ask him/her if they needed me to call 911.

Interesting statement. Nice try.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Noone from the streets would use the term "neanderthal" to insult someone...You sir are a sham, an illusionist, and I revoke any credibility I gave you earlier about being from any type of ghetto.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well that is nice that you are or were a writer at some point in time (would you like a toostie pop for that or something?).And it is nice that you have studied the paranormal for sometime, but it seems you have regressed in your thinking.I bet you still think the government are nice people, right, having the people in it's best interest?As far as my beliefs, I will tell you one thing, the simple fact that space is infinite and that anything can and probably is out there, means over millions of possibilities. You saying that aliens could exist, but they could not or were not doing something is YOUR own opinion.WHo are you to say what they have or not done, just because you don't like it.It does not make sense to say one thing and follow it up with the other.CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SPACE IS INFINITE AND WE HAVE NOT SEEN VIRTUALLY ANY OF IT, how in the hell can you make an assumption like, "aliens exist, but they could not have done this or that" please explain to me why?Is that elaborate enough.Plus, I question whether or not you have experienced anything in your life to make you think critically anyway!I come from nothing, and the best things and ideas always come from it.Where do you come from, the suburbs?Some nice little town in Omaha or something like that?I have been to hell and back, and still reside there, so please quit trying to blow me off like I am dumb...Please believe I am not!!
You're rambling and overly excited. I never limited any alien lifeform...I simply stated that this persons theory hinges on another theory...that seems to have blossomed in your head into several different unrelated topics. You're acting way to erratic for me to debate anything with you. The government is not "nice" no more or less than most "christian" churches, militias, cults or loony bin breeding ground forums.

Have I experienced anything that could make me think critically? If you mean...have I "experienced" some sort of delusional alien paranoia like many of you on this board have? No. I have experienced things in my life that could be called unexplainable but those are personal. No need to drag up any strangeness in order to relate to you.

You're living in hell? With...the internet?

I don't live in the "burbs". I live off of 18th street and Racine Ave. in the Pilsen community of Chicago. Pilsen has been deemed the worst gang hot spot in the country second only to East L.A....don't come at me like I'm you. I've lived real life horror and have 2 gunshot wounds to prove it. My life is a living testament to overcoming surroundings and upbringing.

You show alot of gum doggy but you don't have the canines to debate me which is why you've lowered yourself to a "who's tougher than who" contest. Weak.

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Preest]

How can it be the worst if it is second only to East LA?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

In other words...you can't produce an alien body?

In other words...god won't come down and hand me a book on how to rule the universe?

Bingo...nor is there a fossil record to prove human evolution from primates.

Yes there is. Look at a human skeleton and a chipanzee skeleton. They are almost identical. And a chimp, our closest ancestor, has 99.99999999% of the genes that humans have.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Noone from the streets would use the term "neanderthal" to insult someone...You sir are a sham, an illusionist, and I revoke any credibility I gave you earlier about being from any type of ghetto.
I'm FROM the streets but I'm no longer IN the streets. I've turned my life around and not only made something of myself to be proud of but I also enjoy using the english language correctly now. My decision to be a writer had alot to do with that...ya know J-Dawg...you might want to stop trying to prove your "gangsta" and "street" and start showing a bit more of that jesus in your heart.

It's funny, when I was younger I learned about 2 kinds of bitches in the streets...those that pulled bin ladens and didn't use them and those that spent most of the time bragging about how "street" they were...you could also figure those were the idiots bound to go nowhere and be nobody...guess # still hasn't changed.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
How can it be the worst if it is second only to East LA?
Thanks for pointing that out..."ONE of the worst second only to East L.A.".

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Yes there is. Look at a human skeleton and a chipanzee skeleton. They are almost identical. And a chimp, our closest ancestor, has 99.99999999% of the genes that humans have.
Comparison of skeletons has nothing to do with a gap in mankinds evolutionary fossil record. There's no transitional fossil record to show our evolution from ape to man...none. Every example science has used to "prove" evolution has come up either a fraud or mislabeled.

As for your claim that a chimpanzee has 99.99999999% of the genes that humans do is incorrect...the answer is humans and chimpanzees share at least 98.5% of their DNA. You might want do a bit more research. If Humans and chimps shared 99.9999999% DNA, you'd have a primate best friend who would probably be typing your posts for you...and would probably be a bit more accurate.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You punk$$ character!!What the f##k do you know about a "bin laden" little boy, don't get hard wit me because your pannies are too tight!! Do not get SERVICED!!You lie too much!!First you say you live in the ghetto, in a place that's not ghetto but now you got out.And now you are a writer!!You are nothing to me, you try that Boys in tha Hood sh1t with someone else...I don't know who you thought I was...But I AIN"T HIM!!That # about evolution is A BOLD FACE LIE, and I know of SVERAL scientist who will say that 75% of the fossil record is DOO DOO.And I think you need to calm down before you catch a fewpartner! Now you a "tough" guy from the streets, what does THAT mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join