It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange "non-earthquake" Rattles So. Cal.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

When Blossom Goodchild made her prediction of federation arriving in one of her channelings thei said when the ship would enter orbit it would cause earthquake conditions, this is their last comunication.

March 1, 2009

Good morning to you up there! I am wondering if you are about for a chat and if so what words of wisdom you would care to offer?

Yes dear lady we are able to be with you this day. We thank you for your continual support regarding our mission to assist earth and those that reside therein.

Welcome. I reckon most in my position would do the same.

You would be surprised. Responsibilities are not always easy to adhere to, and yet what was agreed before your earthly life resumed once again, has been carried out by you and indeed many others as the uplifting of the TRUTH settles into its rightful place. Yet it is not over.

Nope… can’t hear the fat lady singing! …

? ?

Pray continue …

May we ask you a question?

Of course…

Considering all that has taken place upon your planet in the days of old, do you suggest that we appear in your near future, or would you propose that we wait for a few more of your years?

My immediate reaction was … let me go and get my flags and landing lights …., but if I am to be Truthful, I really don’t know. Of course there are many of us, many many of us, who are ready to welcome you, and yet, is it that there are still many who would be of great fear? But then, wouldn’t that always be the case? And … I mean … what on earth are you asking me for? Surely you have collected data that lets you know how we would react as a whole?

This is our dilemma dear lady. For we are unable to determine the reaction of such an appearance. We have painstakingly revised all information for it is without a hitch that we wish this undertaking to go ahead, and yet we are unable to account for how your world as a whole will react.

With all respect … unless you try you will never know. My thoughts( although I am not a political person AT ALL,) are that maybe now … if you dropped by for a cuppa … there wouldn’t be the threat to human life from those darker energies down here. Maybe it is safer now, what with the new president etc. I really don’t know. I sort of feel that when you show, you show, whether it be now or in four years time. Some will freak out … others will find heavenly bliss. And if your GOLDEN RAYS of energy that you bring with you shower upon us, wouldn’t that help calm those who have been indoctrinated with ideas that are not of TRUTH about you?

We are hoping this is the case. Yet, this is our one confusion. We cannot detect how the reaction on mass maybe, and we are apprehensive because of this. We would say that there have been great councils that continue to discuss these matters for our only desire is to show a better way for you … to show you the pathway to a Higher plane that allows your souls to be who they Truly are. We feel that the time is upon us where it is ‘NOW or NEVER”.

Why … or never?

Dear lady …

Whoa.. suddenly filled with tears … what are you about to say?

Those of you who are aware of our mission consider facts and figures and assume that once we arrive, then all will be well. It seems you of earth feel from what we can gather that our appearance will show the TRUTH for all to see and everyone will know once and for all of life’s existence elsewhere and you will all live happily ever after. From our studies this will not be so. For there will be great upheaval upon many levels when we allow the veil to be lifted. In a sense your world as you now know it will never again be the same. This we know as a certainty.

So why the NOW or NEVER.

Because of the world that is predicted of your 2012. This has been an exposed time when the transition would

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a tesla howitzer to me aka HAARP, we have had some vibrations and dogs acting strange up hear on vancouver island, finally yesterday blue skies, no aerosol planes, so, to see where the heck they were working, i pulled up the GOES-west visible image pressure map at 18Z5 march 2009 and lo and behold there they were doing a heavy cross grid about 500 miles off the coast , the last time i saw something like that was right before Ike, and yes, i believe they used scalar technology on china and perhaps even caused the tsunami, a few weeks ago ( we see the aerosol planes daily here) there was a huge towering cumulus, almost an anvil head cloud directly over mt Baker, what was that about i wonder? we don't get towering cumulous around, i have never seen any in the 17 years i have lived here. oh and if you do see anything on the GOES-west visible pressure map of the 4 kilometre visible or the animated you cannot save it to your pc, but you can print it and save it. I think Nikola would not be too happy with what these mad people are doing, Tellers gang has no real idea of the final outcome fo these experiments! cheers people, keep watching the skies.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I hadn't read all pages of this thread before I posted (previous page), and hadn't connected my killer headache to this event.

Now that I've read some reports from others about the same thing (my headache started the same day and is only now slowly subsiding), maybe there is more to some theories posted here that point out this could be an artifically induced hallucination. Stuff that changes your thought patterns is bound to have a physical effect, as well.

I'd again like to point out that the place I live at is - at closest - about 500km/350 miles away from any sea (mediterranean sea), separated by a mountain range of up to 4000m/13300ft, or about 800km without tall mountains in the way (atlantic ocean). So any methane bubbles or other sea-based (on, under or over) event is quite unlikely to be the source for what happened. Sonic booms also do not happen here - ever! No AFBs in the vicinity, the only one in Austria that has supersonic jets (Eurofighters) is about 200 miles south of here, and they're forbidden to fly supersonic in most places, especially around here (Vienna has >1,3 million inhabitants, pretty large city).

I'm still quite mystified about how such a thing - if it really did physically happen and wasn't just projected or implanted by whatever means - could happen at all. As noted, there simply are no animals around here that would be large or heavy enough, and no sensible intruder would come in by the roof - only access is through my apartment, and it's about 18m off the floor, plus the front door isn't really super-secure, so why bother?

Wind alone could not have made those sounds, no way, no how. Wind doesn't stomp across a roof from SE to NW, up one side and down the other. I also notice strong winds through my wood stove, its door rattles when the wind goes above ~30 mph. It did not rattle then. Animals couldn't have been to blame. So, what then could be the physical reason for so many people reporting they thought intruders were trying to enter their home, trying to open windows and doors, or walking across roofs?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Chiming in from Temecula California... Just over the hill from Camp Pendleton. I have lived here since 1984 and I have never, repeat NEVER heard (OR FELT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) what myself and many others have over the last three days. I'm talking about feeling this in my chest and jolting from shock and surprise. My wife ran down to the garage where I was working and said she thought a car hit our house. I have been searching the web for 3 days now for answers along with scouring the news channels and AM news stations. All I've found was a post from our Southern California Fire Fighters Board stating that people have been calling nonstop and they themselves have attributed these accounts to "Air Force Black Operations." Substantial rattling and shaking of my house for 3 days... What is going on?

Edit: Far more than the usual Heli sounds in the distance all day yesterday.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by J Metal]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SETILunatic

My head started hurting yeasterday morning and this morning I felt very weak for at least 10:30 am until 1:30 pm very light headed

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some folks keep trying to equate this with military-type fire. I responded to others that I think they are "way off base" (pun intended). Anyway - it's worth repeating:

Military Fire?

That isn't it. One of the largest, most active military bases in the SW US is just a few miles from us (Camp Pendleton). They often do maneuvers on base and just off-shore.

We hear artillery and canon fire and explosive munitions coming from there all the time - almost daily. Some are quite large and have, on occasion, rattled a window or something.

No, this was much, much different. For one thing, the effect from a munitions or artillery blast only travels several miles at most (which is why we feel them regularly and hear the 'bang'). With this incident, however, thousands of homes in a 400 square mile area were affected!!

Secondly, the rattle lasted several seconds and was very intense, very noisy. Nothing like the quick boom (or successive booms) of artillery fire followed by a tiny rattle (rarely). With this incident every window and door rattled and lasted much longer than the munitions reaction we're used to experiencing.

Thirdly, the animals went ballistic. My dog started whimpering even BEFORE the event, and seconds later when the shaking started my dog and all the dogs as far as you can hear all went off on a barking jag I've never heard before. My dog (and the neighborhood dogs) NEVER bark when there is military explosions going on at the marine base nearby.

Finally, although some reported hearing a 'boom' noise, by far the majority, myself included, heard NO SOUND whatsoever! Whenever the military is playing war games nearby I ALWAYS can hear the distant "boom-ba-ba-boom" of the explosions. Always. In fact, if it is especially quiet (no wind, etc.) I can often distinctly make out several different types of munitions going off by the way they sound. This incident produced not a single sound that I could make out - more like an earthquake - but without any of the other characteristics that earthquakes produce.

Also, the base always issues a release warning that maneuvers will be taking place at a certain time (the base, though desolate and mountainous, is surrounded by densely populated areas). Further, the local news media inquired at the base following the incident and the Marine public affairs officer confirmed that there were NO munitions-explosive exercises scheduled on the evening in question.

Oh yeah: though annoying, the military folks have NEVER given me the splitting headache I had for two days afterward like this thing did.

So, thank you. I know exactly of what you speak. But - that just wasn't it.

In a way, I wish you were right on. Then we'd be able to put this matter to bed.

P.S. The consensus around here is a classified, high-altitude black-ops type aircraft either on its way into or out of Edwards Air Force Base to the North (the same place the Space Shuttle lands periodically - and yes, we've heard the sonic boom from incoming shuttles in the past as well. this was nothing like that either).

*sigh*

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Have only just read this thread and want to post my experience of Wednesday evening - around 10.30pm. I was dozing off when I jumped up at the sound of someone trying my front door handle. I took the torch, opened the door and had a good look round. Saw nothing at all so went back in. Five minutes later, I heard loud thumping noises on my front porch roof - so loud that I thought surely some tiles would be damaged. I went out with the torch again but again, nothing to be seen. I thought that maybe the Beast of Dartmoor had been on the roof. (Google this...) Anyway, I was spooked enough to call my daughter to come home quickly - she was on a night out 25 miles away. She had heard nothing and saw nothing on her journey back.
There was no ground shaking and I could see no damage or signs of anything wrong the next day.
Very, very strange.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by jenny52]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Forgot to say that I'd had a headache for almost a week up to and including Wednesday evening. There must be a connection here.
I'm in the UK, near Dartmoor, not in the US.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's strange reading through and seeing how many have been having head aches. I rarely get them, but starting probably Saturday, I have taken 2 aspirin each morning to try to get rid of it... also, it's more pressure than piercing pain.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I thought about it. And then I thought about it.

And I decided it doesn't even really matter WHAT it was.
What matters is that a large percent of an entire county had the experience of thinking that someone was breaking in their homes, and they called 911 like crazy all at once.

And if you think they won't take notice of ThAT, no matter what it was, well....you're either a fool or you think they are. IMO.

But we all know our govt would never be interested in hallucinations or mind control. That would never in a million years happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I hope I was clear about my animal question in another post I made.

Now I do believe animals react, well before, during and after certain events. A few days ago my cat was laying around on high furniture and/or hidng, but I live in BC. I've began to take note of when he does this, and so far he's done this a few days prior to EQ's that occur around vancouver island or as far down to Oregen. It's not scientific, but just something I'm testing with him, and worth noting. I've heard there are more reports of animals being lost or running away during major EQ events, again this is not scientific.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ventura, CA reporting in. I haven't had any such headaches. Nor have I heard or felt these booms or jolts in the recent time frame. I did, however, make a post about mysterious booms and rattles nearly 3 years ago, and I had some cool responses as to what it could've been. I had a tee-time at 11:40 yesterday morning, and during the course of my day, I saw a cool, black, fighter jet shoot by a few times, sometimes completely sideways. I usually only see grey colored squadrons fly by, since Pt. Mugu, and Edwards AFB (the direction it turned and went towards), and Vandenberg are all in fairly close proximity. But this jet was completely black, and only made sound in an instant, and was long gone, obviously flying quickly, but not enough to produce a sonic boom.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I had a migraine on last thursday and Friday and again yesterday.
I figured it was my hormonal problem. LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As I said I had this killer headache as well, but don't live in cali. Other things were my cat acting out of character and last week, don't recall which thread it was I posted in, about waking up from a dream from being jolted through my chest 4 times, and a few minutes later my bedroom felt very hot and then the temp returned to normal - I wasn't perspiring, just the room felt like it was over a 100 degrees and "charged' is the only way I could describe it. It wasn't hot when I was jolted awake, it seemed to suddenly feel hot for no apparant reason.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am in SoCal and I felt nothing last night at 9:30pm and my house didn't shake or I would have felt it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One thing I do remember, but remember nothing of, is that I had some pretty intense frightening vivid dreams in the past 5 days. I don't remember a thing about them, but I do remember waking up from them scared, but falling back asleep into the same dream at least 3 times.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Last night (3 March 09) about 9:30 pm I felt, along with thousands of other locals in Southern California, a very strange house-rattling that set us all on edge.

As a Physical Geog professor and long-time California resident I've experienced hundreds of earthquakes - and this wasn't one at all. None of the earthquake monitoring sites show anything of note, the local airports and regional military bases all say no operations, and nobody seems to know what caused it.

It was a quick rattling of a few seconds, rather noisy, causing the windows to rattle, doors to shake in their frames, and setting the dogs in the neighborhood off on a barking frenzy. There was no ground movement felt and the typical 'signs' we come to expect following an earthquake were altogether absent: chandeliers swinging, swimming pool water rocking back-and-forth, etc.

A quick check outside showed winds were calm - not a breath of air movement. Nothing was visible in the skies, though some reported that a sonic boom or recent asteroid flyby was the cause (doubtful). An asteroid passed recently, but was much too far to have an effect, especially such a localized one. NASA had no shuttle landing at nearby Edwards AFB, and no sonic 'boom' was heard in any case.

For a link to the story, please read the on-line newspaper article here.

What I find most fascinating is to read through some of the hundreds of witnesses that have written in seeking answers to the mystery. You can peruse through their comments directly below the article on the link above. the tone of befuddlement and exasperation the posters express is fascinating in itself. And this among die-hard earthquake-country residents!

So - what was it??? It was not an earthquake. The earthquake maps only show a tiny (very typical) trembler many miles away and twelve hours earlier - completely unrelated to this event.

I'm leaning toward a non-sonic type boom from an experimental or military aircraft far overhead - perhaps with a propulsion system or airframe that minimizes or mitigates the sonic part of the boom and we just felt the airwave disturbance traveling to the ground.

Any other theories out there??

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Outrageo]

Many years ago I was reading an article about the venture of a seismologist with a paranormal researcher that teamed together because the researcher had some interesting data and evidence about earthquakes.
What struck me as most odd was the realization that in some earthquakes damage that happens to structures cannot be explained by tectonic plate moving and the usual ground tremors alone, other forces might come at play too. For instance in an example there were steel fences completely twisted even torn out from the ground while the concrete ledges the fences used to be attached were all in their largest parts undamaged. It is like a force coming from a skyward direction in a whirling and twisting manner affecting primary metal constructions but also concrete and rocks too.
Your phenomenon looks like this kind of force but without the ground tremor to accompany it. maybe we start seeing new types of earthquakes.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I live in North Carolina. On the night of March 3-4th at about midnight we were in the midst of a snow storm. I was making a cup of hot chocolate at my sink and noticed the sky flashing RED. I went outside and there was a blinking red strobe out of the sky lighting the entire sky. My parents observed this same flashing, and we looked around for visible signs of maybe brake lights from a vehicle or something that would reflect off the snowfall. We found nothing, and no noise of aircraft. Odd...this repeated 2 more times lasting about 30 seconds within about an hour period. Being 3 hour difference than in Los Angeles this would put this event around the same time period as you. Later at about 1:30 am EST time a street light next to my house went dim, then sky flashed an emerald green color. There was no thunder and no visible signs of any lightening outside of the whole sky flashing color.

How close do you live to an Airport, Airfield, MIL Base, or Restricted Area? The reason I ask, is because what you describe sounds exactly like an experience that a family member of mine had a few years ago. They were outside on a walk in the early evening hours, while it was foggy and dark, and they all of the sudden noticed the entire sky around them pulsing an Extremely shocking Red and Green.

This event really frightened them somewhat, and I must add that this particular individual is an extremely calm, cool, and collected person who acts extremely put together under pressure, and especially so during Emergency Situations.

I did some research, and it turned out that the FAA was running tests on their new Visual Warning System (VWS), for Restricted Airspace. This is a Laser based System, which Flashes in a Pulsing Manner. The Pulse/Strobe Pattern is typically Red-Green-Red. I live around the Nation's Capital, so you can imagine the Restricted Airspace we have around us. They ran Tests of this system AGAIN during NORAD Exercises around the end of February.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by violet

Missiles tend to leave long gnarly trails behind them to which are easy to see. Not to mention most of the missile tests in the area tend to come out of Edwards AFB.

You forget that China Lake also tests Munitions. Edwards is far from the only Test Facility in the Region.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I had a migraine on last thursday and Friday and again yesterday.
I figured it was my hormonal problem. LOL

Me too.
I would have chalked it up to hormones as well -
- except that I know of 4 others who had unusual headaches recently.
They feel quite pressurized.
Like someone is pressing on both sides of my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join