It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I dont really see why it matter where people post. I post in many different forums and read about may others as well. I dont think you should tell people where they should post in. Im not trying to be rude.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Multitasking can be accomplished; don't worry!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029When you see your community falling apart, are you still going to be doing research on the Pheonix Lights. When the next 9-11 false flag opperation happens, will you still be reading about Area 51?

what if the next "false flag" is a faked alien invasion?

are you going to be saying the same thing?

people aren't as blind as you imagine them to be.

all facets are being covered.
I doubt people are going to turn their head away from the most fascinating events in human history and turn them towards something that is the scariest thing ever.. an engineered financial crisis.

if you want people to start paying attention to you instead of humans pretending to be aliens..and have them only read news stories about financial meltdown..
i don't think that's going to happen.

i mean if you have a PLAN ready and want to implement it so that it is LAW so that it ressurects the economy.. then ok we can talk..

but if you just want people to stop reading less alien or human-alien technology
and want them to start reading more about the depression ..
how's that work?

i mean that's what we do on ATS right?
we read and type

not much else is done.
sure you might get the critical info for your BoB or know to sell stock and get gold..
but there's little else you can do.
I do NOT see ATS as a place where hardcore activists come.
meaning.. very little collaborative effort happens here to actually change the world.
this may be a great place to find tons of interesting discussions and news stories..

but what.. you're trying to rally us to "do" something?

start a website.. get people motivated. have them actually change things ..

but on ats we read different stories that pop up

and if a false flag alien invasion is on the illuminati to-do list.

i wanna know about it.

sorry bud.

-

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This post is excellent because it highlights the ignorance of people in regards to spirituality and how that spirituality affects the actual fears that people have over the dark happeings of this planet.

UFO's for many are hidden, something to be seen from a distance. This is what I felt until 3 months ago, but in the past year I was ramped up to certain personal truths through experiences.

Fist primarily the ORB's that here are Higher Vibrational Energies. And because they are higher vibrational they cannot connect directly to the density we are in. Just think of a black hole, the closer you get the more it drawn you are into the hole, and you might not get back out.

However they are working with people to rise their energies, and those people are raising other peoples energies to cause a wide spread effect.

And why is this effect important? Because these people you speak of, these events simply cannot exist on a higher density, nor around people who broadcast those higher energies through their actions. It is a sympathetic system, where nothing of a lower vibration can hurt or affect that of a higher vibration. And likewise the attitudes that are in place with these dark forces, whatever, whomever they are, cannot exist period at a higher vibration.

So what are these forces to do, they want control? The only thing they have is to preoccupy your thoughts and keep your vibration lower, and keep you from connecting to the higher realms of your own intelligence. So they keep people in fear, or preoccupied on realities that are only potential, potentials that can be changed by peoples refusal to hold that vibration of thought. They keep in peoples minds they need to learn something or do something to be safe, etc.. The war is for your spiritual connection to higher realms, it is that simple.

And there are many ways to do that. One they can keep you hooked on a meat diet, which has a lower vibration to meat than plants, which is one step down from the light vibration for example.

They can have you inject smoke and things of this nature through smoking, to keep your body dealing at that vibration. They can keep your body constantly trying to heal itself to undo the poisons of alcohol, not to mention the environment.

One thing that very few people will accept is that everything they do affects their vibration, and their energy must be used to controvert that lower vibration, and in effect robs them of the vibration to get the knowledge they truly, or even to resonate with this post for example.

And there is no judgement in either choice, but to say that the problem exists on TV, or in the greedy bankers, or the people who are writing and reading too much in the UFO forum is honestly a laugh.

And it is always about someone else right? I mean if someone dare suggest to someone that they are by choice choosing to broadcast a low vibration and not elevating themselves away from lower vibration energies such as "Judgement", "Fear", "Selfishiness", personal protection at the "Expense Of Others", then right away you hear about how the world is void of anything at all that is good.

So what this post says to me, is the problem exists. If you truly want to change the world, I can tell you how to do it. Turn off the TV. Stop spending. Meditate, volunteer for the homeless, have a good laugh with neighbors.

And what you will find is that these people cannot exist in a world with that vibration, it is impossible. They simply die.

So, thank you the OP for helping the dark forces with your little judgement against the UFO people today, so they can have more self doubt. Two hits in one blow.

Seriously, you need to get go of reality and get some faith and let the caring person you are out of that body, so you can truly do something besides wine about some people posting to a UFO forum.

Now I need to mediate to undo my vibration being lowered by way of choosing to recognize your post.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

As a serious UFO tech researcher I urge you to reconsider your position. The UFO topic can seem insignificant until you consider its real-world implications regarding various technologies.

For example; if UFOs gave you puzzles of their technology for a nearly limitless source of energy would you ignore it ? Having an abundance of electricity can free everyone on this planet from the shackles of financial slavery. The status-quo (NWO) understand this, you obviously do not.

Every credible UFO case is a puzzle towards understanding our solar system and their technology. I am telling you this with a certain degree of scientific knowledge. I understand your frustrations but there is no need to devalue the UFO issue. It is more important than you think.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Doomsday:

I think while you may have had good intentions in opening this topic, I think the manner with which you did was condescending and presumptious.

In hard and cold reality, a lot of the gloom/doom/ meltdown talk on this board is sheer subjective opinion and is spreading primamrily over the internet alone almost in a viral manner.

I prefer the alien/ufo topic as it seems (maybe surprisingly to some) more grounded in reality than these doomsday scenario threads IMHO.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have followed the economic situation for a few years now and have come to the conclusion that there is very little that can be done to solve it. This is a flaw in humanity that can only be overcome through a paradigm change.

Until then men will continue exploiting men, and if the NWO is real then after the abolishment of it without a paradigm change it is only a matter of time before a new group of men decides that they own the world and people of their's to exploit.

This crisis is just a blip on history.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I still have my same two jobs i'm a Chef during the day & a Guitarist at night, our house is paid for & I haven't changed my spending habits one iota & we both have excellant health insurance. Now I understand that America is going through a financial crisis amongst other things, but I never have bought into the whole gloom & doom of the end of timers. We're still doing whatever we want when we want though my Wife & I don't fly anymore we now go by Cruise Ship, thats the extent of our Terrorist alertness. Yes I understand that they can hit a Ship just as well but our outlook is "*uck 'em" other than that like I said earlier our life hasn't changed one iota. We are a civilized society that is going through a rough patch. So good luck with that whole "Gloom & Doom" thing, maybe the Republicans can focus on Honor/Loyalty/Honesty/& Self Respect instead of fear mongering all the time instead of all this namby pamby childish wishes of "Death for All"

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Who is it that I'm supposed to fight? Obviously we should all take an interest in public affairs but the one thing that has always turned me off to the "conspiracy" section is that it never goes anywhere or names names. Someone limits a freedom and the discussion escalates to hidden agendas of "them".

"Elite"---who is that? Am I elite? I'd hate to distrust myself.
"PTB"---see above
"they"---see above

I want a list of names, their crime, the evidence, and what is to be done. I can't fight a ghost.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I get what the OP is saying. But UFO's are fun. As far a figureing out the govt.'s next move I rely on Alex Jones.

The Bushehr NPP is set to go online in 4 to 7 months. Will it get hit like the Osiarak plant in Iraq built by the French in 1985? What happens then.

Do the Oniks missiles fly. Is there another war. Do the Russians resupply Iran?

Anyway, everybody, God bless and take care.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You know what's ironic about Doomsayers? We are all doing our part to bring about the very conditions we fear worst because THAT IS WHAT WE ARE FOCUSED ON. I'm not saying we should be pollyanna all the time, but perhaps if we spent more time meditating and trying to bring about positive change and less time focusing on how the s@#t is hitting the fan, so to speak, we might help avert the very disasters we're so busy preparing ourselves for.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
RIGHT ON BROTHER!

I have seen a UFO, and while its certainly a subject that I have a lot of interest in and have done a lot research on, lets get our priorities straight here!

We Patriots and fellow UFOlogist, we need to come together and fight the the NWO. We are about to loose our country and very possibly our lives!

FELLOW ATS PATRIOTS, WE MUST UNITE AND FIGHT THE NWO!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well it is more fun on the UFO boards, post like this one hit me as on the crazy fringe side of things. When you get older and have lived through so many of these sky falling moments, one tends to ignore those spouting the alarmist chants of doom. You'll get up tomorrow and eat your breakfast and do your chores and life will go on.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm here for a little sanity, because all the fear mongering on youtube was driving me a bit crazy. And yes, I think researching and talking about ufo's, crop circles, ancient civilizations, etc., is relevant and important. ufo's have been with us for millennia, crop circles are growing ever more complex. there's something to this....

I haven't found the same to be true for the fema death camps, fema trains, nwo, etc. in fact, one of the supposed fema death camps is the Beech Grove Amtrak repair facility - found lots of proof of that, it's certainly not a death camp, and all the crap this one video shows is outright obfuscation and misconstruction.

so tho I'm new here, I'm with those who say, sure, we have to be aware, watchful... but I'll read and post where I want, and I choose not to get too involved in all the conspiracy stuff, because I fear it is consuming, whether trying to prove or disprove it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
To the OP:

I disagree with your statements here, and think it's disgusting that you feel obligated to post something like this; I think there is a majority of users here who read into the other forums just as much as they do in the UFO/Aliens topics, possibly even more. This site is here for those of us with an interest in these kinds of topics. What do you personally have against the Alien/UFO phenomena that you would attempt to dissuade the average ATS user from looking into something which they may have an interest in? I personally read many many topics on here, and, like I'd assume a lot of other users here, may not post on a certain topic if I don't feel I can really add to the thread, or at least ask some enlightening questions on subject, but that doesn't mean that I'm centralised to the UFO/Aliens topics in the least bit.

Who are you to tell others what they should or should not research/look in to?

I'll tell you: You are a random person on the internet. I don't care what you think I should be reading, because of that fact. I implore other users to do the same. The Alien/UFO topic is ridiculed, and shunned everywhere else, and now you feel the urge to attempt to bring this same view to other users of ATS?

Forshame.

I don't think you have the right to force others to search into your own bleak views of the world. If you feel the need to stop yourself from searching through the ufo's/aliens forum, please, go right ahead.

Looking through threads with a positive nature can be better for your mind, after all, AND a nice healthy break from all the DOOM and GLOOM that the MSM, and generally everywhere else is shoving down the throats of the general population.

Just my two cents. Feel free to disagree with me there, it's your own choice, but grow up, and allow people to expand their knowledge on the topics of their own choice.

I'm out of this thread, said all I feel the need to explain to you. If you'd like, OP, U2U me if you've got a good reason as to why I (or any other User) should really give a damn what you think I (or any other User) should be reading.

J

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As others have said above, this entire thread goes to the point of being insulting in its presumptiousness.

I would be willing to bet that nearly every member here, that isn't being paid to be here, is here because they are clearly more studious than most.
We are all truth seekers. Being such, I'm quite certain that nearly every member here pays very close attention to the current economic and political situations that they feel are relevant to their lives.

Where a person spends their time on the internet is off limits, as far as I'm concerned. It is downright insulting to have someone tell me that the things I find interesting aren't as important as the things they find interesting.

Also, as others have mentioned, I am of the mind that the two are intimately related. But considering the author's admission that his ideas lack that one piece of proof that the UFO proponents also seek, I am quite sure that this is nothing more than a mental masturbation exercise... all of it.

That being said, don't tell me how to spend my free time!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Also, I love how the Author of this thread exited the thread as soon as he had someone agree with him. After the barrage of logical responses from his "target audience"...

21 Flags!?
Good lord, could you Nazi's leave us to our pursuits? I promise I'll grant you the same courtesy.

(Thinks back to his comment about people being paid to be here.)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No offense, but maybe your carrying this whole nwo theory a little too far!

Many things you said were correct but ww3 and food starvation is unlikely, especially since the neo-con criminals are out of office. Yes I dislike them and for good reason.

I see many posters attacking obama and he is barely in office. They criticise him for the massive bailouts but they keep forgetting that the republicans caused the economy to crash for several reasons as far as I am concerned. 1)We have been fighting to fronts, one in afghanistan and one in iraq, for many years and yes it is an extremely expensive affair regardless how you look at it. To make matters worse the reasons given to us are suspicious to say the least. 2)Many regulations were relaxed in favor of a "free market"...let the market correct itself...in other words *go ahead and rip off as many people as you possibly can and we promise to look the other way* attitude. Sorry but regulations are *necessary*!

I am not a strong democratic supporter because I know all politicians are in it primarily for themselves but at least the democrats pretend to care for the average joe. Republicans only care for the elite and they don't hide it. So why the *snip* should I support them if I make less than $50,000
Most of you guys pretending to be "neutral" are really conservatives in disguise. You put a little blame on bush and then drop the guillotine on democrats....so typical and so lame!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Look, I'm not trying t disrespect anyone on ATS. I'm offering some advice. On ATS we share our opinions, and we don't keep them to ourselves.

My opinion, my advice, and my suggestion is try to get a little prepared for the Great Depression that we all know is unavoidable. And that even goes double for myself.

The facts are there... The numbers and statistics are there... read the graphs... read the data... We are headed into a serious economic crisis, and I want you people to understand this.

I want you to acknowledge that we are headed into a Great Depression, and I want you to spend a little less time on the UFO hunt, and spend a little bit more time on figuring out a strategy (for your personal benefit) on how you are going to survive this mess.

But if you want to spend your time trying to look for shape shifting lizards... That's fine with me. I just hope your aware that we are all about to see all-hell break loose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join