It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to the Alien / UFO Board... I don't think you'll care about this subject when the SHTF.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I don't know about anybody else, but by the time I get off work, I've had my daily dose of doom and gloom.

And that's enough of that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What if I am a Alien, What board do I talk on ?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I just looked at your profile briefly... I see UFO's are pretty much you're number 1 interest on ATS.

Look, I'm not trying to come off as an a-hole. I just think we are about to witness some serious stuff in the near future, and I want the UFO hunters to understand that this is the real deal.

This is our money, our Liberty, our land... And we are about to lose it if we don't start getting involved.

And lke I said... maybe it's too late. It doesn't hurt to get prepared for the Great Depression.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Phage has a good point, martial law was supposed to happen in 2000 wasn't it?

The whole Y2K rubbish and all, check out the NWO forum in 1999 to see how imminent it was supposed to be.

Yet it's still imminent 9 years later?
Nah.

And as someone has pointed out, which you obviously haven't really bothered to consider is that you're strictly thinking of America.

You said:

This is our money, our Liberty, our land... And we are about to lose it if we don't start getting involved.

USA ISN'T the world, just because you don't trust your government doesn't mean the rest of the world should jump in and get caught up in your paranoia.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Many of the people active in the Aliens & UFOs forum are also posting and participating in other forums. Most of them, actually. So I don't really see your problem.

And I don't mean to be rude to you, but why do you think you have the right to decide which forums other members should post in? You certainly have no right to tell me what to do or not to do here at ATS.

I understnd... I just think we should be more concerned about the "little green paper" that is involved in all of our lives... instead of the "little green men" that are invoved in none of our lives (almost none).

I just felt obligated to discuss my opinions on UFO's... after all, in my OP, I said that I believe whole heartedly that I saw an Orb.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No, Chadwickus... we need more posters on ATS like you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is a good example of a real natural disaster "Sit X"

Community banding together to help each other out.
Army mobilising to bring aide to those stranded.
No looting, no one bearing arms to protect themselves (Don't need to)
Support from the government.

reporting what is going on your community, and offering a solution to the rest of us.

Here in the USA... We trust in guns.

good work.

(and obviously this thread isn't directed towards you, yu are not the target audience)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yeah it's an example of SHTF based in reality.

If you want to live in total paranoia, yet don't want to do anything about it, then keep what you're doing, you're doing a good job of it.

And why isn't this thread aimed at me? you addressed it to regular Aliens/UFO's forum goers, which I am.

You just don't like to have someone disagree with you, this thread is proof that you want EVERYONE to think like you.

That ain't gonna happen buddy!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well first off, here in the United States of America, things work a little bit differently.

or wait... I changed my mind.

Austrailia = America.

This video is dedicated for the people in Australia.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You think we we're "about" to see some serious stuff. I've been listening to people talk about the serious stuff we're about to see for a long time. Guess what? Things change. Some times are worse than others but I'm doing OK.

You think some cloudy cabal is out to take over. You know what? An asteroid is just as likely to hit the Earth (more likely IMHO). The results would be worse and there's nothing anyone can do about it. All your "guns", all your stocks, won't do you a damned bit of good.

You don't want me on "your" board. Believe me.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am not so sure that there are not plenty of threads that have been finished to the satisfaction of the whole on a variety of topics of discussion. In fact I can think of a few threads that are not concluded that span quite a number of pages. Some I fear will never reach a full conclusion to the satisfaction of people involved in them.

But it is something to think about...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You think we we're "about" to see some serious stuff. I've been listening to people talk about the serious stuff we're about to see for a long time.

I made a mistake...

Pardon me...

Let me rephrase that...

RIGHT NOW, we are witnessing some serious stuff.

But hey, this is how the game is played... until society / politics have a direct effect on your life, then you might get involved... Germans and Jews know all about this kind of stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Again your small mindedness is prevalent, Yes USA do things different, Australia do things different, Japan do things different and you expect everyone to do things the American way?

Was posting some video supposed to make us do things your way?

I can post a vid too and it will make the American way look stupid..does it make it so? No.

So stop forcing your views onto others, if they want to post in the survival forum, they will and already do.

Note: Video is for entertainment purposes only

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Don't presume to tell me what has or has not had an effect on my life.
Don't presume to tell me what to get involved with.
You don't know anything about me or what I am involved with outside of this little place.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Again your small mindedness is prevalent, Yes USA do things different, Australia do things different, Japan do things different and you expect everyone to do things the American way?

Uhmmm.... when I said "this is our land", I directed that comment towards Americans.

(If you so happen to live in South Africa, Kenya, or Brazil... and you were reading my thread,... I wasn't speaking to you)

But I was suggesting that WWIII is about to happen. So if you live on this planet, and you are not an alien, I think you should be concerned about this possibility.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Brazilians are American

SOUTH American.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You don't know anything about me or what I am involved with outside of this little place.

I was asking for your help... but nevermind.

I didn't presume anything about you, other than the majority of your ATS profile dealt with UFO's.

calm down.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Brazilians are American

SOUTH American.

I'll try to be more politically correct next time.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I was asking for your help... but nevermind.

I didn't presume anything about you, other than the majority of your ATS profile dealt with UFO's.

calm down.

Sometimes the "little places" gets the most attention, dispite how insigificant it is played off from time to time, it gets its full measure.

I think the best thing is to just be aware and deal with it. People are either going to pay attention to whats outside the box or they don't. If their choice doesnt mesh with yours...no sweat, just ride the tide. Either others will think...or sink.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Lots of good comments here. I think the OP has a fair point, but I agree with others too. Balance is the key.

It may be possible that the disclosure agenda and the anti-NWO movement are related. If you take the point of view that the dark cabal on earth wants to keep humans in ignorant slavery, then they need to be hit from all sides- NASA, the FED, banks etc etc.

I don't know why people are getting so irritated, all the guy's saying is please spare a bit more time to help out our friends in the Infowar, and I totally agree. I'm an avid sky-watcher but I spread Alex Jones films every day. The OP was also pretty moderate, polite, and fair in his request.

I don't think it's totally cool to say "Hey man it's my life leave me alone," because the whole problem is that many aware people are not sufficiently energised and active against the problems we are dealing with right now.

If you agree that there are groups of benevolent off-worlders waiting to help humanity, then Alex Jones and his gang, taking a stand against the NWO, are probably helping the E.T's far more than someone waiting for them to come and save us.

Balance; keep one eye on the NWO and one eye on the UFO.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

No? Then you should select your words more carefully.

But hey, this is how the game is played... until society / politics have a direct effect on your life, then you might get involved... Germans and Jews know all about this kind of stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join