It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Nancy Pelosi during Obama Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Good. I was hoping somebody else noticed this. It looked like Pelosi was trying to keep from breaking out of her skin at any given moment. Maybe she's had a lot of plastic surgery, but it looks like her facial skin is about to explode. Also, it looked like she was fighting to stay still.

Perhaps she is wearing an Edgar suit?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

But did you notice on this one, at approx 1:09 in the video, he says," this is the beginning of the end..." then he stops for a few seconds before continuing?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
She was very animated!

Personally, my eyes were too drawn to her and I think she was on zanny or valium and she was overheated and uncomfortable, maybe even was having a minor panic attack.

body language wise, She was very nervous.

I don't blame her, everyone is nervous and it's completely normal, I would be more shocked if she was a statue and didn't show any signs of weakness.

She's a human, not perfect...Just a human.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

The jury is still out on that human thing....

second line

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
SHE LOOKS LIKE ZIRA IN PLANET OF THE APES, BURTONS VERSION!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can see ATS is teeming rife with rightwing nutjobs. Then again, the subject matter does tend to cater politically to the paranoid loons.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SonyAD]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrubsnstuffkim
reply to post by dariousg

I couldn't help but notice Biden's intense stare straight into the camera at one point. Very ominous....I was weirded out by Pelosi as well, just had that eerie feeling that something was amiss....I actually found myself watching their eyes (even Obama's) in slo-mo to see if there were any third eyelids blinking!!

All is not well between Obama and Biden, me thinks.
In the end we will see if these people who hunger and lust for power will be more loyal to their countrymen, or one ,

Man.

[edit on 012828p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I remarked about her slightly out of sorts behaviour to my wife.... It was reminiscent of the behaviours of Nancy Reagan and Phyllis Shafly, during the beginning of our downwardly spiral.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That was Reids left over swimmers in her mouth that she did not get down. She will not get a stain on her dress!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonyAD
I can see ATS is teeming rife with rightwing nutjobs. Then again, the subject matter does tend to cater politically to the paranoid loons.

You just joined. Welcome to ATS. I will now point out a hypocrite. I viewed your replies to posts and can easliy see your a parinoid racist loon and a liberal nutjob!!! In a matter of days your record of comments are clear. Everyone who has a view different than you is a "redneck" "Hicks" "Christians" and "nutjobs". Way to add to the conversation! just thought I would see how you react to someone saying that to you because of your viewpoints.

Advise: we are all different and have different views and discussing them is why we are here. perhaps you should give more thoughtful replies with an actual point and not just flaming peolpe.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Perhaps the scariest thing about Pelosi is the fact that we're all pretty much in agreement about her. That NEVER happens at ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2open
You just joined. Welcome to ATS. I will now point out a hypocrite. I viewed your replies to posts and can easliy see your a parinoid racist loon and a liberal nutjob!!! In a matter of days your record of comments are clear. Everyone who has a view different than you is a "redneck" "Hicks" "Christians" and "nutjobs".

I said FAUX Christians.

Faux –adjective artificial or imitation; fake: a brooch with faux pearls. Origin: 1670–80; < F; OF fals < L falsus false

Nutjobs, damn right. Pray tell, what would you call some of the people posting here?

The people reading subliminal messages off reflections of the sun on masonry being just a single solitary instance of many. The lefty handed ppl. bashers being another.

I'm here mostly for the entertainment anyways.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the OP. Pelosi is one of the most bizarre looking human beings I have ever seen and her mannerisms mimick that of a tourettes victim.

I never put much stock into the whole David Icke Reptilian theory thing, but if ever there was a convincing case study for such claims I would say Nancy would be at the top of the research list.

I was half expecting to see her slurp a fly out of mid air at one point

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We had one illegal alien communist from Kenya get away with holding/pretending to hold a congressional office. I wonder who else is not really American. Can someone check and see, particularly Pelosi. Her anti-American actions over the years really make me wonder.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonyAD

Well, everyone has a right to believe what they believe in. I just would say that I would rather read your opinion, backed by info to back your point then to simply call them names. How is that constructive? How does that add to the conversation? How does that get respect for YOUR point of view? Especially when you don't give any view followed by the reasons why you feel that way or supporting facts.

I like opossing views, that's why I come here. But I want views to have some context. If everyone simply called eachother names as responses then knowledge and truth will never be acheived. Most of us, whatever values and opinions you may have, want to also learn and share to acheive more understanding of a particular subject or viewpoint.

Don't really want to make anything out of this, just wanted to say, after reading your replies over the last days, that you have not shown your viewpoint besides that you hate those who have a different viewpoint. Not to say you do, but by name calling you label yourself as that.

Just my $0.02

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by Stormdancer777

:shk:

I think may be Chevalerous may have been right. She has a school girl crush on the man and can't control herself. Or either she is just odd.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

Yeah!
she was giddy as an odd little school girl who just met her favourite American Idol!

Wow! I just saw that the post I wrote got censured by ATS because of OT:

Apparently I offended someone with that post - sorry for this! but it was definitely not an OT post!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Is it just me or did anyone else keep expecting Nancy , barack and Biden to remove there human skin masks and appear as Mars attacks aliens ? We come in peace blast blast)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well --- here we go -- my observations on Nancy Pelosi last night are thus:

1. she could not keep her TONGUE in her mouth
rolling it around
darting it out repeatedly
not "normal for a grown woman on national/universal television"

2. repeatedly she reacted to Pres. Obama's announcements with a quick tongue out [I mean - all the way - 1.5 inches etc, not a little peak] stretched out, then bottom lip lick

many many times - BELIEVE me - I KNOW HOW WIERD THIS IS THAT I AM SHARING THIS - [read my other posts]

[the first most dramatic was when Obama mentioned the railroad expansion, also the agriculture change - major tongue action]

3. the rest of the time it was as though she was CONCENTRATING
not to play with her TONGUE [seemingly taking the first opportunity at clapping or reacting to - l i t e r a l l y - stick her tongue out.

I tested this odd observation by looking at the crowd shots
in ALL of them
ONE time I saw someone (male) licking their lips.

So there ya'll go -
that's what I saw last night -

at first I kept a tabulation of the actual times
BUT
there were too many so I stopped

Oddly - Mr. Biden is stone faced like a statue.

There you have it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

WELL WELL !!- MAJOR MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!

You are the FIRST response that [unfortunatley!?!]
echoes what - is the word w e e n e y?

person I was - I was "cautious" of stating what I saw
BECAUSE
I did NOT want to influence anyone

I thought best to throw out the observation idea and see what the response was........

Proof I'm N O T crazy!!!!
Thanks buddy.

Thanks for the slurp.

[Seriously, I watched it by myself, wishing I had a witness with me, called friends, everyone was getting therir much needed beauty sleep and did not watch live, I showed my husband this morning on the news].

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i'd like to see kirsten wiig from snl do a skit on this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join