It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Nancy Pelosi during Obama Speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Yeah, something was off with her.

I had the unfortunate experience of having to sit about 15 feet away from her one day - for about an hour or so - facing her. Her face never moved. NEVER. It was freaky. Really. It was like it was frozen solid and she had this fake grin.

The grin and lack of movement were very, very creepy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by F.A.Williams

Gosh I am so glad I caught this thread cause my DH and I viewed the crazy actions of her and we both were so glued to her face we had to re watch
the whole speech again in the morn..
I wont tell you what he/my DH kept saying happened before the President made his speech because it's just plain wrong!!!!Smack me silly!

Lets just say she was savoring every word he was saying.
Quickly off topic:
Anyway the highlight of the evening I thought was just the icing on the cake
it would be the republican rebuttal by Bobby Jindal ha ha I am still laughing at his southern LA Indian accent .... I don't think we laughed like that in at least 6 years ..... looking forward to the next comedy show!

~peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I didn't notice the mouth actions, although I did think --the way she kept shifting around in her seat-- that her hemorrhoids were really irritating her; that, or Joe Biden's hand.......nevermind.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nancy body language showed she was avoinding eye contact, quivering lip shows she is either scared or in a lie! She was looking down which is embaressment & looking around for supporters strength. She acted just like someone would act in an ivestagation of a crime!

Biden was non-emotional - seasoned crook.

TREASON = DEATH.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by F.A.Williams
reply to post by BlackOps719

WELL WELL !!- MAJOR MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!

You are the FIRST response that [unfortunatley!?!]
echoes what - is the word w e e n e y?

person I was - I was "cautious" of stating what I saw
BECAUSE
I did NOT want to influence anyone

I thought best to throw out the observation idea and see what the response was........

Proof I'm N O T crazy!!!!
Thanks buddy.

Thanks for the slurp.

[Seriously, I watched it by myself, wishing I had a witness with me, called friends, everyone was getting therir much needed beauty sleep and did not watch live, I showed my husband this morning on the news].

Thanks again.

Hahaha....I guess Im not the only one either then.

I get the same thing when I look at Harry Reid, nothing but lizard vibes. It could be that they are reptilian monsters from a 5th dimension, or it could be that these people are on all flavors of anti-depressants, muscles relaxers, uppers, downers whosits and whatsits.

Pelosi is probably playing with her tongue and acting all hurky jerky because she is so stoned that she can't feel her face.

Who knows, really? It is funny to watch though

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I watched an hour of the speech last night with my father and we were saying the same things.. she was just acting weird and a few times it looked like she slightly nodded no, like she disagreed or knew what obama was saying was false, also shortly into the speech it looked like she got upset and started crying though she hid it well and managed to stop it before anyone really 'noticed'

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Raverous]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't say I saw anything any weirder than normal about Nancy Pelosi.

She pretty much always looks like she is sucking on a lemon

At the local watering hole we made a drinking game out of how she went "pop goes the weasel" every time the President finished a sentence, but I get the impression that is simply protocol.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Don't you guys remember the Cheney and Pelosi Blinkoff?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Please get real this is a script. It happens all the time but looks real and trust me they play it off after they rehearse it a couple times.

You guys dont see this?????

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

You never see a crocodile blink either!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, that was good stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

You stole my location!

WAR D#MN EAGLE!

now that is done, it looks like she is finished with her gum, and can't decide to spit it out or swallow?

an age old quandry....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've never seen so many standing ovations and endless clapping in my life.

Are they trying to hold up stuff or what?

Why do they even clap
?

What a crazy, crazy world.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
Pelosi makes me think Ickes Reptilian theory could actually be true. I have never seen a stranger looking/acting woman in my life.

It is funny you said that. I was at a friends house and he and his wife had this tuned in and I only saw bits and pieces because we were socializing and every time looked up at the TV my eyes went to Pelosi and that thought slithered in from nowhere.

Not that I believe in Icke's theory it sure did come to mind when I looked at that weird woman.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I dont know what was weirder Cheney's total lack of blinking or Pelosi's blinking like a pinball machine.

Why do we have such strange people run the world?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think this thread is a sham.

I think all the OP wanted do was to get people to fetch Obama's Address Speech video and then watch it afterwards if they haven't already!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I noticed her doing this after she was sworn in -

I think she has this nervous habit -
where a person bites the skin inside of his/her mouth.
It's really a hard thing to stop once you start.

A rather obsessive habit I'm afraid.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi's mannerisms and dress (by the way, why is a green dress a "Star Trek" outfit? Oh, you all must mean proverbialy, like when I "saw" Swastikas on US troops' uniforms, who were the 'gatekeepers' and 'keymasters' of the homo-erotic CIA blacksite S&M torture bondage and rape dungeons) (for 'interrogations'. Yeah right) ..mannerisms and dress are a secret code which mean that pretty soon, the world is ending because of Armageddon. If you listen to the unmedicated voices in your heads, you will know it to be true. I hear that a tinfoil helmet will remedy that. So go out and buy even more---ammunition than you have already. You might need to take yourselves and your family out. Like David Koresh. Please leave the pets to me though, they're innocent.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I agree her mouth looked strange, but as to her entire performance, it seemed to me that she behaved like a child who got EVERYTHING she wanted for Christmas despite the fact that her parents had told her she was getting NOTHING for being so bad.

She is an immature, irresponsible puerile fool. How in the world she rose to a position of power is astounding.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrubsnstuffkim on page 2:
reply to post by dariousg

((...))

[edit on 26-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join