It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Nancy Pelosi during Obama Speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think she might be sucking on a cough drop or something, at least I hope so, otherwise she has an odd tick. The constant clapping was getting on my freakin' nerves though!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

you mean like this?

THanks again ANT!!!
P.S. video kinda funny

-E-

[edit on 25-2-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

Well she did just get back from Italy where she had an audience with the Pope. Maybe she's some kind of Illuminaughty mind control fem-bot.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

She is doing a lot of squirming maybe she needs preparation H

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I think she might be sucking on a cough drop or something, at least I hope so, otherwise she has an odd tick. The constant clapping was getting on my freakin' nerves though!!!

I noticed she kept wanting to stand up, dang hemorrhoids.

[edit on 102828p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
maybe she was stretching her face now and again, maintaining that smile for that long must have given her an awful cramp in the chops.

then again that hand full of pills and the lines of charlie probably helped her to keep it together.

seriously, she looks like she's off her nut. glassey eyed and everything.

[edit on 25/2/09 by pieman]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Imagine if she is pulling the strings. Since were talking about her, I wonder if any one else gets the bad vibe from her?

You know, If Obama & Biden die, she becomes the Prez.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SailorinAZ]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

:shk:

I think may be Chevalerous may have been right. She has a school girl crush on the man and can't control herself. Or either she is just odd.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
maybe she was stretching her face now and again, maintaining that smile for that long must have given her an awful cramp in the chops.

Yes a lot of joyfull glee for a country in a,manufactured crisis.

How can these people sleep at night?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by djdave2010

LOL that is what I said to my daughter, but I didn't have the nerve to post it.

Mod edit: Replaced quote with reply link because the post was removed.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by Stormdancer777

:shk:

I think may be Chevalerous may have been right. She has a school girl crush on the man and can't control herself. Or either she is just odd.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

There is no doubt that she is odd.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Pelosi makes me think Ickes Reptilian theory could actually be true. I have never seen a stranger looking/acting woman in my life.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I kept noticing her last night as we were watching. For some reason, my eyes kept going to her. She seemed to have some kind odd smile, and I had the impression she was very aware of the cameras. I didn't get the impression that she was really listening to Obama, but rather that she was thinking about herself and the cameras on her.

I found myself so distracted by her that I was missing what Obama was saying. Biden, on the other hand, didn't pull my eyes away from the president. He was just like part of the background that blended in. Weird how she was so distracting and effective at getting my attention.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Did ya ever have a Jack in the box when You were a kid? That's what I saw, A pelosi in the box, every time obama farted she jumped up and clapped. She's a scary creature.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

As much as I hate to get involved in this one I too was drawn to the way she was so gleeful. At the mention of the passing of the 'The rich get even richer' bill she was grins from ear to ear and could hardly contain herself. It's as if she could hardly hold back from busting out laughing.

She is a woman I do NOT TRUST AT ALL. I see a hunger for power in her and an attitude of 'I know what's best regardless if I am wrong'.

One thing I can say is that Obama can talk. He can talk the shirt off of ones back if he wanted to. Although I have tried to defend him and everyone else involved in the race for the White House that is something that may concern me. What he is proposing doesn't quite make sense towards his goals of turning this economy around. I'm still up in the air. I was one that stated we need to give him a chance. I still stand by that. I just wish he didn't have to have 'her' sitting behind him. She was like a kid in a candy store. She was realizing that she was getting everything her heart desires.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
Pelosi makes me think Ickes Reptilian theory could actually be true. I have never seen a stranger looking/acting woman in my life.

OMG! Dude, you just said out loud the very thoughts that went through my head last night and then again today when I watched the speech over the net. LOL

I'm being serious now. For the first time I was thinking to myself, "if there ever was any truth to Icke's theories here is the best proof yet!"

I just don't get good vibes from her. I do NOT trust her.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I noticed that as well. What I got out of her reactions are the fact that she is so happy to be in control she can't stand it! Over the years one thing that I have had a problem with her is how she is such a sore looser, and now a sore winner. The most partisan polotician. We won, deal with it! Her reactions and obvoius bias support shine for anyone to see (that is if they aren't one of those who follow everything their party says with no thought of their own).

The one thing I found to be great was the respect the Republicans gave Obama. They chose respect for the event over their views. Even though they didn't agree with what Obama was saying they still showed respect and stood and clapped. Of course the Libs say that Obama had won them over and was being bipartison by even acnologing them. Whatever. The media is so biased and everyone can see it if they open their eyes. I am so glad to be a libertarian leaning independant.

Ph, I own a small business and have had to let all my employees go and doing all the work that's left by myself. Thanks for lumping me in with all those "rich" folks that shoul be ashamed for working their butts off my whole life just to be given a guilt trip for all my success and contributions to the comunity.

just my $0.02

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I couldn't help but notice Biden's intense stare straight into the camera at one point. Very ominous....I was weirded out by Pelosi as well, just had that eerie feeling that something was amiss....I actually found myself watching their eyes (even Obama's) in slo-mo to see if there were any third eyelids blinking!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i think she looked spun the # out...

see her jackin her jaw and fake smiling as shes struggling to maintain...

biden looks like he's tweakin on his phone...

i think they're actually tweakers...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join