It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth: Condition-Terminal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

if someone goes to a website and reads and understands what that website is saying, why would you go back? movements are not website clicks, they are interactions with people on a personable level to affect change,here's a clue...meeting and talking.

Fair enough. When was the last time you went to a Truther Meeting?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Are you going to respond to my post or just completely ignore it?

Hit a nerve did I?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

OK, so what's your point?

My point is stated clearly in my OP.

Have you given up debating the actual points raised about 9/11 being an inside job because it was too difficult and now have turned your attention to trying to lower moral in order to prove your point?

Not at all sir. I deal with facts and presents them as I see fit. I am not trying to lower anything. Fact remains... 911 Truth Movement has seen it's peak.

I see no other reason for your argument.

Who's arguing?

Quite sad really.

Cheer up...I have today off!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by CameronFox

Are you going to respond to my post or just completely ignore it?

Hit a nerve did I?

As you can see, I am trying to respond to everyone.

Cut me some slack.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

I deal with facts and presents them as I see fit.

So, in other words, you are saying that you take facts and shape them to fit your own version of events? Altering facts? Is this an admission?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Fact remains... 911 Truth Movement has seen it's peak.

Does this mean you'll have to get a real job?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So, in other words, you are saying that you take facts and shape them to fit your own version of events? Altering facts? Is this an admission?

No, Mr. Instigator.

I present facts as needed. If you can show where I have "shaped" anything disengenuously, please post it.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

No way man, I have seniority at the NWO/PNAC offices. I will be the last to go.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

the jfk conspirecy sites get little if any traffic, but 70% of the american people believe that there was more then one gunman...your trying to mix apples and oranges, by trying to correlate web site hits with what people already believe.

I didn't know that. You have some recent stats to source?

I am showing that the 911 Truth Movement is an internet based movement.
Well............Duh........

The media is controlled by few. Where else are we going to get non main stream media information? The newsstand?, perhaps a comic book store?
I come to this forum daily because I don't find breaking alternative news on the television, very often. I have personally seen topics here on this website come true, but it wasn't in the MSM, why is that? The MSM didn't talk about the coming economic disaster, but I found out about it here, and yes it came true. I told countless people about it, they hadn't heard about the economy hitting the crapper, til I told them about it. They believe me now, but sadly some don't want to hear such bad news.

Where else are we "troofers" going to get any information about 9/11?
I agree with the others that say, there is no reason to frequent the other websites, I get all the information I need, right here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings

Where else are we "troofers" going to get any information about 9/11?

Not as many are seeking this "information."

I agree with the others that say, there is no reason to frequent the other websites, I get all the information I need, right here on ATS.

Once again, traffic is down here as well.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If you can show where I have "shaped" anything disengenuously (that's disingenuously by the way), please post it.

This very thread is proof enough. You have taken statistics and suggested that they prove something that they do not. Hence you could be said to be "altering facts".

Just saying it as I see it mate

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

No way man, I have seniority at the NWO/PNAC offices. I will be the last to go.

Cool. Nice to have job security. Just as long as you don't get any of those 'Jeff Gannon' type assignments.

Give my regards to the NWO.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Kryties,

The statistics do not lie. I am not molding them to fit anything, sir. Do you have any data to refute what my claim is?

My claim:

911 Truth hit it's peak September 2006. Since then, it has seen a drastic decrease in website activity. The trend of these websites has been one that is negative.

911 Truth movement outside of the internet forums and into the streets has also trended down.

This is backed up with data from Alexa and Meet-Up websites.

If you have data to refute this, please feel free to present it here.

Thanks,

CF

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

if someone goes to a website and reads and understands what that website is saying, why would you go back? movements are not website clicks, they are interactions with people on a personable level to affect change,here's a clue...meeting and talking.

Fair enough. When was the last time you went to a Truther Meeting?

you are presenting a classical "circular arguement"...well done, i must say.
serious people of science have repeatedly tried to have a public voice, but to no avail. i've seen this time and time again and grow weary of this endeavor. serious questions have not been answered, thus making the governments assertions unbelieveable. there is no other way to put it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Questions have been asked and answered... and ignored. Not the fault of the US Government that the delusional and paranoid will not accept them.

Bottom line.... 911 Truth Movement is taking a long walk into the sunset.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
people are afraid. big brother is watching closer than ever.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
As usual, CF logic is flawed.

If the "Movement" is dead, why do all organizations including this site continue to grow?

Using CF logic, MSM and Cable News is also "terminal". Fox News (and most other MSM) are down almost 40% in rankings over the past 3 months according to Nielsen.

Considering the past 3 months were covering a historic election, and most 9/11 organization sites do not update daily, im not surprised traffic is down. The point is the "movement" has grown.

Just in the past few months more organizations have come online. Lawyers For 9/11 Truth, Firefighters, Medical Professionals.

The "movement" is far from dead. CF knows this, that is why he spends his days off on ATS trying to convince others "nothing to see here folks, move along..."

Pssst... Fox, its not working.

(PS - P4T page views are up, so are the forum stats)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Right now the fiscal crisis has center stage and it will probably be like that for years. It's even bigger than the holocaust in iraq.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Questions have been asked and answered... and ignored. Not the fault of the US Government that the delusional and paranoid will not accept them.

Just curious, which questions have been answered? I posted in another thread that the government can't even identify the "hijackers!" We're the ones being ignored.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
BBC News

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In September 2002, Mueller told CNN twice that there is "no legal proof to prove the identities of the suicidal hijackers." After that admission a strange thing happened -- nothing. No follow-up stories. No follow-up questions. There was dead silence and the story disappeared. It was almost as if no one wanted to know what had happened. In fact, the FBI didn't bother to change the names, backgrounds or photographs of the alleged 19 hijackers. It didn't even deny the news reports suggesting that the names and identities of at least six of the hijackers may be unknown. Mueller just left the door open.

Until now. Now the FBI is sticking with its original story regardless of whether photographs displayed of the suspected Sept. 11 terrorists were of people who never boarded those planes and are very much alive. FBI spokesman Bill Carter simply brushes off as false the charges from news reports that the FBI misidentified some of the Sept. 11 terrorists. Carter says they got the names right and it doesn't matter whether the identities were stolen. This comes as a complete about-face from Mueller's comment that there might be some question about the names of the Sept. 11 terrorists because they might have been operating under stolen identities.

What does the FBI director think now? Mueller no longer is commenting on the charges. However, Carter insists the FBI got it right. End of story.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The truthers are paranoid but not delusional. The govt shills continue to hold up a beach ball and say "this is a card table" and quite reasonably, no one accepts that. On 911 we saw three NYC skyscrapers collapse straight down at free-fall speed. That was controlled demo. Most obvious thing in the world.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join