It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth: Condition-Terminal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Maybe business will pick back up...

11:00am 9/11/2009 $550B Electronic run on the Fed

How worldwide economic collapse was averted
www.youtube.com...

I'm pretty sure in the "Big Picture" these are related, check out my Thread...

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/16/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
TrueAmerican,

What city are you starting this in?

What is your expected attendance?

How are you funding it?

When will you be going to the authorities with your evidence?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by CameronFox]

I just wanted to be sure and quote these questions you asked, so that just in case anyone had any doubts you were a paid government agent, we can rest those doubts now.

Think about it, why would someone even ask me all this if it wasn't to be sure and report it so that they could make sure someone was in my area to do everything they could to disrupt the proceedings? And worse, to do this in a public forum, when they could of just sent me a u2u to ask these things?

"What city are you starting this in?"

Obviously trying to determine location.

"What is your expected attendance?"

Now who else but a government paid agent would even think to ask me that? And further, why? Any truther with conviction to spread the truth would never ask me such a question. The attendance doesn't matter. Obviously trying to determine size, and see if it merits interception.

"How are you funding it?"

Now just look at that. What truther is going to ask me that right away before even asking me what specific material I plan on recommending?

"When will you be going to the authorities with your evidence?"

Jesus. Like that's even an issue at this point, considering what I said above. No one I have talked to about this has even thought of this, let alone asked me. People hungry for information who just want to learn don't ask questions like this at first.

I just can't believe they'd pay someone like you, and witness your "work" and then keep paying you. Is it any wonder this country is bankrupt? :shk:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

I have to ask, why are you so obsessed with disproving/marginalizing this issue? smells like disinfo over easy. mmm

Or just to much free time.

I think people are just focused on what's going on with the economic problems going on the last, um, few months or so. I know I have. I've ignored threads about 911 or ufos and been looking at the global meltdown forum extensively. People are distracted...intentionally?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by CapsFan8]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I run Studyof911.com I can say for sure that the increase in 9/11 truth sites is real, not exactly a decline as you will see here.

You are correct in that Studyof911.com has shown an increase year over year. Thank you for stepping up Thich, I appreciate that.

Now, lets look at the stats:

Percent of global Internet users who visit this site, the 3 month average is:

0.000009%
9-1millionths of 1%

This is down over the past three months average by 60%

Study of 911 does show growth year over year, but does not capture much in regards to internet traffic.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The Fall of 911 Truth

The 911 Truth movement appears to have seen its better days. I have shown in several different threads some of the statistics that prove this. It is also my firm belief that 911 truth exists only on the internet. It’s life on the internet is now becoming a thing of the past.

Indeed.

A few natural-born anti-government types thought they could start a political movement using bin Laden's 9/11 attacks as an excuse. They were successful to the extent that propaganda is very effective on certain people, and the 9/11 Truth Political Movement was born.

Of course, political movements have nothing to do with the "search for truth."

Inevitably, political movements of this nature either succeed or fail. The 9/11 Truth Movement never got off the ground primarily because it made the mistake of trying to deny real evidence that was far more extensive, unbiquitous and solid and far beyond the ability of any "Truther" to understand.

Just look at one of the 9/11 Truth Movement's renowned "experts," Richard Gage:

forums.randi.org...

and how people can actually believe him.

The 9/11 Truth Movement was never able to support any of its claims and never will. It's finished.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by RockHound757

Thank you Rockhound for supporting my OP. You see, when the truthers die off...there is less debunking needed.

There have been massive layoffs at the NWO offices.

With answers like this it seems that this threat has failed to change anything and it's ending very soon. It only shows the obvious, 9/11 happened 8 years ago and people already made up their minds and moved on. Some haven't yet but most did.

Why would truthers still debate on 9/11 when there are many ways they can expose the government?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Jesus. Like that's even an issue at this point, considering what I said above. No one I have talked to about this has even thought of this, let alone asked me. People hungry for information who just want to learn don't ask questions like this at first.

I just can't believe they'd pay someone like you, and witness your "work" and then keep paying you. Is it any wonder this country is bankrupt? :shk:

Don't flatter yourself TrueAmerican. I was going to simply show you what success (if any) Truther groups had in your area. But, in typical truther fashion, you cry disinfo and shill.

Lets look at some of the larger cities:

Boston:

Last 10 meetings: Average Attendance- 1.2
9-11.meetup.com...

Philly

Last 10 meetings:Nothing planned since July 08
philly911truth.org...

New York:

Last 10 meetings:Nothing since Sun. Aug 31st
www.ny911truth.org...

New York - We Are Change:

Last 10 meetings: Average Attendance- 1.5
www.meetup.com...

We are Change Ohio-

Nothing Planned in February or March

I think you get the point.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
See there! You don't even deny it!

Man oh man, if someone came on here seriously accusing me of being a paid government agent, I would rip them a new one. Period. Probably lose my membership here over it, but I'd live with it. My posting history will show nothing of the sort.

Here cameron, I'll throw you a bone. The reason you couldn't show me that for my area is that 911 movements in this area are limited. I'll just say that. So there is a clear opportunity here to help wake a lot of people up that would otherwise just keep believing the official conspiracy theory.

My little group has already taken an oath to each other to sink every single penny we get back into disseminating truth. Ain't gonna be for profit, zero. We want truth. And revenge for all those who are in their graves or wounded over these lies. I don't understand how you sleep at night woman (?).

edit: please forgive my disposition to assume you were a man. But really it doesn't matter. I'm not here to argue sexes.

[edit on Mon Feb 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Trolls, starring Cameroon, and her trusty sidekick Jthomas, cameo comeing soon by Pinch.

You debunkers are pathetic you've been debunked time and time again. Just look at all those Stars your getting for the people who agree with your posts Cameroon...oh wait.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You think that is impressive? More people are far more concerned with UFO's and Aliens than they are with the government killing 3K innocent people.

While it is certainly telling that you think the deaths of 3000 people worth 5 laughing smilies Cameron, this whole thread and your "reasoning" is a case of this:

en.wikipedia.org...

An argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"), in logic, is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all people believe it; it alleges that "If many believe so, it is so." This type of argument is known by several names[1], including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to the people, argument by consensus, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin by the names argumentum ad populum ("appeal to the people"), argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect, the spreading of various religious and anti-religious beliefs, and of the Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger".

It reminds me of an old Jay Leno joke:

Think how dumb the average person is. Now think about the fact that 1/2 the people that you know are dumber than that!

"Popular" does not equate to either correct or intelligent, Fox. Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and the O'Reilly Factor are excellent examples.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I consider myself a sort of typical 911 "truther" meaning someone seeking the actual facts regarding that day. I do not claim to have the answers but I know enough to know the official story is a lie.

The range is from coverup of incompetence to an operation by a select group of individuals seeking to control the Middle East resources and promote profits for the MIC.

I used to visit 9/11 sites including ATS on a daily basis to educate myself regarding the various theories and factual evidence which raise grave concerns regarding the official story.

I do not feel the need to revisit the same facts over and over so you can call that a "terminal" but I call it convinced. My opinion has not changed and I personally know many regular folks with the same view.

I would like to thank the tireless researchers who continue to bring new information to light by their dedication. I appreciate sincerely.

Debunkers seem pathetic to me. The truth is right in front of them yet they refuse to see! Cameron it's just like that phony hair piece on your dog everyone knows and laughs behind your back.

We have not given up nor have our opinions changed. We can only continue to work for justice.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You just figured that out TA?

Listen everyone reading this please understand, the other side is working hard to suppress any kind of independent thought or questioning of their so called truth.

This is nothing more than Cam tooting his horn.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

i would like to know if you are researching the hits on websites that deal with 911. your obsession with the STATS leads me to believe you don't care about the subject, you care about the "interest" defined by you as "hits" to a website. this sounds as if it's a research paper or data to be imput into some type of large compiler to access some type of pattern of the 911 community.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
We shouldn't forget there's 9/11 TRUTH sites in God knows how many countries around
the world, and growing day by day.

And I can't even begin to imagine how many people all over the world, recommend to
their family members, to friends, relatives, work mates, school mates, colleagues,
casual acquaintances an so on, to view "interesting" video's regarding 9/11 available on
various sites like Yahoo, utube, and who knows how many other sites in existence.

So of course the message is spreading to more and more people.

The "jungle drums" keep on performing and operating as they have always done.

It's only the 'method' which perhaps has slightly changed over the intervening years, but really nothing else!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You just figured that out TA?

Listen everyone reading this please understand, the other side is working hard to suppress any kind of independent thought or questioning of their so called truth.

This is nothing more than Cam tooting his horn.

Umm no bro. I have suspected it for a very long time. I didn't figure my mentioning that I am indeed starting up a small group here (that's true) would elicit such a blatant response, exposing the truth. I have a gut feeling about many others too. One just came out and admitted it in the last few days on another thread. Is this place crawling with them?

I wanna know what you guys think on this, because frankly it would seem that goes against the T&C, does it not? To intentionally disrupt, confuse and harass? I know that's got to be a hard thing to do for staff to decide, but jeez, what more do they need? I hate to ask for a ban on anyone but enough's enough! When it becomes rather obvious, it would seem to me it's time to act. But then again, that is a staff decision, and I ain't messin with that. Wouldn't mind some other opinions- maybe in my other thread there in my sig. It pains me to even give this person points with my replies. But wtf, gotta do it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
CameronFox(News)
You sure your first name isn`t Carl ??????

What a lame way to once again attempt to discredit the ones
who seek the truth.

of course the numbers are down...why?

its simple.

We (ones who seek the truth) have already seen all the evidence.
why do we need to keep going back to these sites when we have all
been there already?

there are millions and millions and probably billions that know in there
hearts that 911 was an inside job.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockHound757
I wont waste anymore ATS database bandwidth and start a logical fallacy thread as did CF.... but... just to put things in persepective before i check out..

9/11 "Govt Story" sites - Condition Terminal

NIST
Down 22%

9-11Commission.gov
Down 20%
(doesnt register top 100k)

911Myths
Down 30%

Screw Loose Change
Down 29%

Debunking 911 Myths
Down 50%
(also register top 100k)

All "Debunker sites" and "Debunkers" combined, perhaps 5 or 6 place their name to their claims. The list is shrinking. Many on the list have withdrawn from from "Debunker Status". James Meigs and Davin Coburn of Popular Mechanics, Mark Roberts - NYC Tour Guide and "Debunker Extraodinaire".. [insert your favorite "debunker" here].

"Truther Sites"/lists continue to grow with real people who have verifiable credentials.

Just a quick side note regarding these sites mentioned!!

During my time researching 9/11 I was pointed towards these sites by "shills" and debunkers alike, but I'm not an "OCT" believer!!....So the traffic these terrible sites got where "Truthers" who have been directed there as a counter argument!!!
These sites show false statistics!
Most visitors to these sites are "Truthers" and not "OCT" believers!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
OOpsa!!! Double post!!

Anyway!

Mr OP
I'm finding this thread counter acting your reasons for posting!

This thread is proving that the 9/11 "Truth Movement" is as strong as ever!!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
www.boston911truth.org...

www.investigate911.com...

www.jonesreport.com...

www.veoh.com...

This is a great site!
911research.wtc7.net...

Just thought I'd give you some more OP to debunk, just try and discredit or give traffic statistics to!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Even the lawyers are now joining the movement.

Please check out:

www.l911t.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join